shredder

Just thought I’d share my thoughts on the new LE Ti tip... I love it. My new favorite tip. It stretches the herb out so much more. I know a lot of people like the efficiency of a few hits and the bowl is done but, personally, I like to stretch my herb out and get as many puffs as possible. And the LE Ti tip accomplishes this.

I used a pipes IH and left it in the heater for about a second after the click. Nice cloud and when I check the load, it’s still pretty green. I took about 5 good rips and the ABV still wasn’t as dark as it usually is after 3 in a normal tip. It actually reminded me of Tubo abv, no matter how many rips I take out of the Tubo, the ABV is still barely brown, very similar effect with this new tip.

If you like to really savor your herb and are not necessarily into efficiency, I recommend getting in on the next batch of 7 fin Ti tips.

I actually like killing a load in one or two hits with a vong and water. Or about 3 long pulls using 3 heat ups without water.

I bought the new tip but have not put it on anything yet. Now I'm wondering what I should put it on, or just keep it as a spare.

Dynavaper

Karma Farmer
No secret handshake for us, but you can still get the dynavap tattoo, so there's that......

Dynavap gang or die does not require tribal affiliation tattoos!

Just came back from the tattoo shop! :)
RMebicP.jpg

...and - No, this is not my real belly. ;)
The hole under the logo is an induction heater!

szai

shiiiiiit that is the most abused looking cap I think I've ever seen haha

I thought my burned at the tip on the first heat cap was bad. I switched it with the one I took off of the used model m I bought my friend. I think that was a mistake that cap was special and he's kind of abused to hell and back now. Not really much other than a bunch of combusts.

That one looks like it should be in a war museum. This cap survived DGOD's first battle in world war vape at Spannibus!

It looks like something from the Texas chainsaw massacre!

ataxian

PALE BLUE DOT
@ataxian friend it may well be time to swap out your VapCap.

If you are interested, I will send you a brand new spanking new one, you send me some
Humboldt gold (in an airtight case)?

Deal?

Or you can get one from DV, but seriously, you may want to replace it, before the mojo dissipates...

8ISu8HO.jpg
I don't know your ZIP CODE?
DA "M" is da kine!
I cleaned it for the 1st X.
Talk about over the TOP?

LOVE da "M"!

7 FIN to try before I no longer exist is on my bucket list!

kuzko

I actually like killing a load in one or two hits with a vong and water. Or about 3 long pulls using 3 heat ups without water.

I bought the new tip but have not put it on anything yet. Now I'm wondering what I should put it on, or just keep it as a spare.

For sure, the efficiency of the VapCap is one of the most mentioned positive qualities.

At least try out your New tip though, if you find you are having the same experience as me you could just try heating it up longer. Needless to say, beware of combustion.

cybrguy

Putin is a War Criminal
What are you taking about?
You are assuming he is talking ABOUT something. That could be a mistake... ;)

Added:
Didn't want to waste another post but did want to share how hard I laughed at the "Running of the BullDogs" commercial from the Superbowl. I still laugh out loud every time I see it. :lol:
I've watched it like 3 times now since posting it... heh heh heh

Last edited:
Top Bottom