cgod

fpKhMkN.jpg

This beauty arrived today! :love::luv::rockon:

Modnote: Edited to display image

Last edited by a moderator:

ataxian

PALE BLUE DOT
Yeah, I just ordered the Tip and the MP, but then I realized that I was gonna need an XL condenser as both the vongs I got were stems, so to use the MP I need to go XL. Hey, at least I didn't have to create a second order and could utilize the free shipping I was getting from the MP order. And I think a TI MP will look nice on a darkwood vong. It certainly looks nice on the Blackwood vong George is giving away. :nod:

Added: Just wanted to add that the MP on Georges give away is Silver not TI. And Faceted. Cool. But the pic gives me a good idea what TI would look like on a dark vong, and I LIKE IT. ;)
IAi7997.jpg

"M"?
I love it!
BLING-LESS however FUNCTIONAL = CIVILIZED

Arielle

A few people mentioned that they were having issues with the flash sale/website, sorry to hear that! I believe that Joe, one of our awesome customer service reps, resolved everything today. However, if you are still having issues please email us at info@dynavap.com and we would be happy help :)

As always, thanks for making this a fantastic community! :love:

Cheers!

shredder

babaganush

Yup my cap is jumping too. .

It also feels heavier than the standard cap. I have a feeling the metal used for the click is a bit larger than normal for some reason. Perhaps more mass = slower cool down click. Whatever the case, not sure how happy I am about this :/

edit: just weighed them, its not actually heavier.

Last edited:

stark1

Lonesome Planet
This pic got me wondering. I wonder if anyone could make a glass tip. Then the only metal required would be the cap. Mmmmmglass
This pic got me wondering. I wonder if anyone could make a glass tip. Then the only metal required would be the cap. Mmmmmglass

Had you entered the VapCap scene a little earlier, you too would have been “raving” about the Original
VapCap.

It became the “OG” when Ti became the new kid in town.

It was phased out eventually, as it like all glass, tend to break, or shatter. :bang:

Thus came the end of a VapCap Era. :ugh:

12vIfjU.jpg

Last edited:

shredder

Had you entered the VapCap scene a little earlier, you too would have been “raving” about the Original
VapCap.

It became the “OG” when Ti became the new kid in town.

It was phased out eventually, as it like all glass tend to break, or shatter. :bang:

Thus came the end of a VapCap Era. :ugh:

12vIfjU.jpg

Ya I havn't been on the bandwagon real long, not quite a year. I knew about the glass OG s but I thought they still had a metal tip.

After I thought about the glass vape post i made a while, I realized that's pretty much what my log vapes are, lol.

And since I've been vaping sativas tonight, now I'm thinking about a doo dad to make my logs into vapcap heaters, lol. Damn sativas! Just glad there isnt another sale tonight, I'd be loading up my cart again.

cybrguy

Putin is a War Criminal
It also feels heavier than the standard cap.
No, it's not. Or mines not... ;)

I ordered one of each, etched and not and they are both .8g. In fact they are lighter than my previous caps which are all .83g other than an earlier longer one that is .9g. The new ones are unused tho that shouldn't matter.

I have not used the etched cap yet so I can't comment on slower cooling tho I can't imagine why it would be. I probably won't use it, at least for a while as it is quite cool pristine. Like my dress watch it will only come out for occasions... ;)

ataxian

PALE BLUE DOT
I am Pagan, I like all VapCaps (and all FrankenVaps).

In truth, I like to play with as many as I can! Infidel that I am.

Less bling. More vapes.

diG3CY9.jpg
Read the book: The two Babylon's.

I read so many book's & some on CANNABIS.

The "M" is perfect 4 me? (help's U 2 read fast)

Some need BLING?

I get it.

CIVILIZED at times!

CANNABIS is super hyper cheap in CALIFORNIA these day'z?
The weather is a bit warm this year?

WINE & CANNABIS 4 420.
Avocado's and CITRUS = DECENT @stark1 420 is bigger than most holiday'z?

Last edited:
Top Bottom