pxl_jockey

Just a dude
I know I know, I am quite picky.
But the IH would sit on my desk and I like looking at beautiful things.
thats why I buy 10 years old lcd displays because I prefer this particular design.
anyways,

something like this would be very welcome
^+100!^ So true, the "package" matters imo. I will pass on an item that isn't pleasing to have, hold, look at. Taking function into account, I still buy with my eyes. It's best when function informs the design imo.

I'm sure (hopefully?) they simply aren't at that stage of development yet. If they're busy nailing down features, function, and lay-out then I don't believe there's need for concern. Anything between thesize of device in your pic and the device @stark1 posts would be lovely on a desk/table and still fit easily in any of my manbags for on-the-go. And in walnut (or any of the species George mentioned a few weeks ago) would be gorgeous! If not a wooden casing, then I think the way to go would be a sleek alloy. Or a combination of the two??:brow: But no plastic please. All the cases of Pipes IH, outside of glassy Jarhead, are sturdy and for me this is a must. Full disclosure, I haven't watched the full video yet. I began to watch but then the DV website was fully functioning for me so I bought my mp and went to sleep. But I will right now!

@NizzyJones Preach! Your post express my thoughts perfectly, all due respect to @Dynavaper of course! I feel the difference in feel, fit, finish and function is markedly different to that of the M. And for my buck, it's a better, more-refined experience. @Dynavaper beautifully illustrates this with the wine & spirits analogy.
Also there are connoisseurs of most luxurious items, I'm thinking cigars and even that :evil: :leaf:! :D

@Vapoleon The M is a Marvellous Machine, absolutely functional and fit for purpose. The Omni or OmniXL won't get you any higher. Using my omnivap is pleasing to my senses every time, beyond its function. I still find myself marvelling over the ingenious elegance of its design. The more I use it, the more I marvel! :lol:
I asked the same question once, and I think you should get the M first, learn it and love it. It's freaking awesome! But most most most definitely, IMHO, the Omni>M! You can always buy the Omni later or never.

I truly wonder of those who own both models, if having to pick just one, would honestly grab the M over their Omni? I simply cannot imagine, given the choice, anyone here passing up their Omni for the M. If such a person exists, I've got an M in excellent condition that I'll trade for her/his Omni. PM me! :cool:

Hiya @vapshift Gotta say, my man Video Ben, you have handled the technical problems and challenges like a freaking PRO! I've been there, so many times when tech has let me down in real-time live, and know what a stress-test it is. Especially when you're working with star talent, right @VapCap? :D Just growing pains and I'm thrilled to hear y'all are committed to making more content in the future.

Thanks to Video Ben, George, Arielle & ALL at DVland for putting forth the extra time, effort and expense to bring us these fun, informative livecasts and the extra special bits, oh and it seems these "flash sale" things you've been having are really popular with all the cool kids! That's the word on the street.
I'm sure the hard work will pay tremendous dividends in the form of new users with filthy lungs! :tup::clap:

cybrguy

Putin is a War Criminal
Hey ! Look who's got a new friend ! :o:brow::o:brow:

KMSUfHf.jpg

New team ready for the week-end !
:lol::cool::nod::rockon:
I have had mine for a while now, and other than it not being at all smell proof, it is a decent package to carry a DV and some goods. I DO prefer wood, but this works just fine. I got the XL version.
@NizzyJones Preach! Your post express my thoughts perfectly, all due respect to @Dynavaper of course! I feel the difference in feel, fit, finish and function is markedly different to that of the M. And for my buck, it's a better, more-refined experience.
With you on this. I like the M and SS too, but I do like Ti more. I prefer the faster heat and cool and I LOVE the lighter (weight) character if the Ti. And, of course the Multifaceted Ti Omni just feels great in my hand and while spinning.
So rather than being that one is better than the other, it is a matter of preference and vaping style. And that is reinforced by the variety of opinions from experienced users.
@Vapoleon The M is a Marvellous Machine, absolutely functional and fit for purpose. The Omni or OmniXL won't get you any higher. Using my omnivap is pleasing to my senses every time, beyond its function. I still find myself marvelling over the ingenious elegance of its design. The more I use it, the more I marvel! :lol:
Well said.

DirtyD

Im really enjoying my Vapcap M and Im crazy because Im already looking other Vapcaps :D
This is not VAS it is VAPS what I starting to have.
For a good time I wont let myself to buy another version of VC but in the future (maybe 420 sales xD) Id like to purchuase a Ti Omnivap.
So in performance there is no real difference between the M and the Ti Omni?
Whether you buy an omni or not, you should definitely get a ti tip and use it on the m stem. I got the m , loved it, for 40 bucks more I tried out the ti tip- imo way better airflow, no mod needed. S s m tip is a beast, but if you like the vapcap experience and all you have is an m, buy at least a ti tip and see how you like that bad boy. Worked good so far for me. Peace, D. Edit: once you buy the t i tip, you will officially have fallen down the vapcap rabbit hole. Just a warning for your wallet. Cheers!

Last edited:

sirwalter

I started with a M, like many here and then bought myself a TI Omni. Also because I thought that it could be even better. I mean like "mighty, mighty better". But it wasn't. The performance is generally comparable.

It's just that you can easily tweak the air flow with the Omnis. It's has the nicer (depending on taste) materials for the stems/bodies.

The TI tips behave slightly different than the SS tips. Heating and cool down are faster. The differences are marginal and have MUCH to do with personal preference. You do not miss the BIG THING if you stick with an M. But once you fall in love with the Vapcap, you want to explore even the tiniest differences.

That's what connoisseurs always do. Just look at wines and spirits... ;)

Also worth mentioning is the omni's adjustable bowl size. On the smallest size.. the efficiency is very impressive and can save quite a bit of money over time.

almost there

Haiku? Any handle on the poetics?

Ah, well a UFO landed unexpectedly today.

The mating of aliens produced wisps, or dare I say it, a touch of extra-terrestrial vapor

YxahIU4.jpg
hmmm...if you attach the hose to the FMP and M you can use the IH and suck away as soon as it's ready w/o having to attach/remove FMP?

cybrguy

Putin is a War Criminal
If I DO make it up to DV Central this summer as I hope to do, I think I may return some of my plastic storage tubes to them for reuse. I just happened to be straightening up my vape area (station no longer captures it) and realized that other than the small ones like the one my Caps just came in, I have 10 purple or green tubes sitting around. While I do find a use now and then, I already have way more than I will ever need and I'm sure there will be more coming (resistance is futile). As much as I do love the tubes, they waste a lot of plastic. So, not being food containers or "medicine" bottles, I see no reason why they couldn't use them again...

Ya think?

pxl_jockey

Just a dude
@Arielle.Dynavap
whats a haiku?
and by buying a "vong vaporizer" does buying a vong stem/body qualify ?

#6: public display of all contestors?
no way, this is some highly sensible data list.
look, all these those people on this list have bought stoner equipment in 2018. Some of us might lose their job because of a list like that.....
Hey bro, they're just saying that they can post your haiku poem if you happen to win. There won't be a public list of all contestants' real names. Just your contest-winning poem. Not sure if you misunderstood due to translation but you're safe. I've talked about customer privacy at every level with DV, they wouldn't do anything to compromise our data. I worry sometimes with canna-companies in US, that maybe they won't be discrete but no worries here. They don't call you @Mr.Sifter at work do they?! :D Actually my "FCname" is an old workplace nickname/playful insult of mine so I guess yours could be too! I hope this helps cos I don't want you worrying needlessly when you should be writing a winning haiku poem.

@Dutch-Mic Don't worry bro, shoot them an email via website and they can add one as it won't have shipped yet. I'm betting that your XL condenser will come in one for free. But if it by chance doesn't & you don't want to bother asking DV, just PM your address and I'll send you a clean, shiny new one for absolutely nothing. Because I freaking love your avatar.

Last edited:

Dutch-Mic

I'm excited! Ordered a TI mouthpiece, a XL condenser and an extra ss tip to build a M XL. Now I'm thinking...I forgot to order a XL storage tube :doh:

'Vapcap but no tube
Like a snail without a shell
Vapcap is still Zen'

Guess I won't win the contest :D

@pxl_jockey haha I freaking love your offer!

Last edited:

cybrguy

Putin is a War Criminal
Yeah, I just ordered the Tip and the MP, but then I realized that I was gonna need an XL condenser as both the vongs I got were stems, so to use the MP I need to go XL. Hey, at least I didn't have to create a second order and could utilize the free shipping I was getting from the MP order. And I think a TI MP will look nice on a darkwood vong. It certainly looks nice on the Blackwood vong George is giving away. :nod:

Added: Just wanted to add that the MP on Georges give away is Silver not TI. And Faceted. Cool. But the pic gives me a good idea what TI would look like on a dark vong, and I LIKE IT. ;)

Last edited:

stark1

Lonesome Planet
If I DO make it up to DV Central this summer as I hope to do, I think I may return some of my plastic storage tubes to them for reuse. I just happened to be straightening up my vape area (station no longer captures it) and realized that other than the small ones like the one my Caps just came in, I have 10 purple or green tubes sitting around. While I do find a use now and then, I already have way more than I will ever need and I'm sure there will be more coming (resistance is futile). As much as I do love the tubes, they waste a lot of plastic. So, not being food containers or "medicine" bottles, I see no reason why they couldn't use them again...

Ya think?

Dude, while your intent is admirable, they surely have some, and then a few to spare.

Unlike some of us, they prolly adhere to strict hygienic codes.

If your OCD is overwhelming you could repurpose them by donation.
Stoners who are homeless will immediately eye them spot on at your local survival center.

I, too, seem to somehow have accrued some, some of which I intend to repurpose
by making a bandolier, for an endless supply of goodness in my play survival come
the apocalypse.

YMMV ;)

needalift

So because I haven't made a purchase from dynavap yet this year , and I've never really been a fan of the vong ( so I won't be buying one anytime soon ) , does this mean I can't participate in the contest ??? Not a huge deal , just curious ...

cybrguy

Putin is a War Criminal
@Dutch-Mic Don't worry bro, shoot them an email via website and they can add one as it won't have shipped yet. I'm betting that your XL condenser will come in one for free.
No, probably not as an XL condenser by itself fits fine in a standard tube. You better ask them for one if you need one.
Unlike some of us, they prolly adhere to strict hygienic codes.
They may. I will have to ask them. I'm just collecting too much plastic that I won't need and it's bothering me a little...

Part of why I buy Jyarz is that the plastic he uses is recycled. I wonder if George could find a maker of those tubes that uses recycled plastic. THAT would be cool.
So because I haven't made a purchase from dynavap yet this year , and I've never really been a fan of the vong ( so I won't be buying one anytime soon ) , does this mean I can't participate in the contest ??? Not a huge deal , just curious ...
I think that IS what it means. But you can still contribute to this thread...
http://fuckcombustion.com/threads/vapour-haiku.26269/#post-1217649

Last edited:

KayaIndica

Hey guys. I tend to get a bit overwhelmed when I search for information on the internet. That's why I ask in this forum now. I have a vapVap M, which I really, really love. Now I want to upgrade it. I want to know if the condenser in the M will fit a NonaVong body with a spinning mouthpiece? I want that body to use with a bubbler, and the mouthpiece coz it looks great. Thankful for answers. Peace ☮

thatoneguy445

Hey guys. I tend to get a bit overwhelmed when I search for information on the internet. That's why I ask in this forum now. I have a vapVap M, which I really, really love. Now I want to upgrade it. I want to know if the condenser in the M will fit a NonaVong body with a spinning mouthpiece? I want that body to use with a bubbler, and the mouthpiece coz it looks great. Thankful for answers. Peace ☮

Correct, if you get a vong BODY (vs a stem), you would use a standard condenser with a mouthpiece. If you got a stem, you would need an XL condenser.

I believe the condenser in the M is identitcal to a regular standard condenser, except it doesn’t have the little groves for the 3rd o-ring. However, that’s not a huge deal and can still be used, you just might have a bit more finicky o ring but not a deal breaker by any means.

KayaIndica

Correct, if you get a vong BODY (vs a stem), you would use a standard condenser with a mouthpiece. If you got a stem, you would need an XL condenser.

I believe the condenser in the M is identitcal to a regular standard condenser, except it doesn’t have the little groves for the 3rd o-ring. However, that’s not a huge deal and can still be used, you just might have a bit more finicky o ring but not a deal breaker by any means.

Thanks a lot. I really appreciate it. One more small question and I'm done. Do I need the third o-ring? Once again. Thanks.

I believe to have the adjustable airflow, you need a different condenser (the OMNI?).

(note: I could be wrong, I don't own a VC, yet :p )

https://thehedonistclub.co.uk/blogs/vaporizer-news-reviews/dynavap-compatibility-guide

Hope that helps.
That also helped a lot. Great and friendly forum this.

I get this now. Thanks for the answers :D

Last edited by a moderator:

stark1

Lonesome Planet
To @Arielle.Dynavap, be fun (and inclusive) if the haikus are open for all to read.

We can all have fun submitting our haiku, and then have all the more fun of reading the gems and jewels
that everyone will have submitted.

To venture a step further, entries submitted can be voted for the best 20 or 10 by all entrants.

Final selection to be made by Geo & Co, of course.

Consensus? :)

beyond6strings

Just another traveller in the Cannaverse
Wow, been so busy I've not really checked in on the thread that much today. I knew there'd be a lot to catch up on given last nights events.

My :2c:. One of the ways I 'rate' someone as a performer is how they handle things when Murphy's law raises it's ugly head. It's easy to be good and do the right thing when everything is working. It shows a lot of character and a lot of professionalism to carry-on and produce under pretty daunting circumstances when everything is failing around you.

Whether you like the aesthetics of the devices or not, I think you have to be impressed with how Dynavap responded to the challenges. I was.

And I'm really hoping I'm chosen as a VCDC member because I would dig the shit out of beta testing their version of the induction heater. While I don't disagree that a wood IH would be sophisticated and elegant, and in keeping with their current aesthetic I like the relative stealth of the coffee cup version. It will sit nicely in a car beverage holder, it will look like millions of other coffee cups in millions of other cars. It won't look odd if you want to carry it around with you. I like that you can store your vapcap and some material of choice as well. I think that's well thought out for a travel/portable unit.

And honestly I'm so happy they're not doing another Dynaverse live for a while-I've not had any money set aside for any of these flash sales and have had to sit on the sidelines (which isn't so bad with a cobalt blue j hook and a Cocobolo Omnivong). I'm saving up for March 1st. One wonders what will be in the works for that-they'll have two weeks to cook something up.

And at the very top of my wish list is to somehow consistently seat screens with less hassle. It took me 20-25 minutes and countless efforts to seat a bottom screen, hemp filter and screen set at .025 in my Vong this morning. :bang: Then, about 90 minutes later I did the exact same two screen + hemp fiber set-up on my XL in under 2 minutes on my first try. :clap::rockon:I may have done a better job of flattening the screen I use in the top setting of the XL, but holy christ that was frustrating.

And now, if you've read all the way down to here you deserve this. Enjoy FCers hope you have a great weekend.

thatoneguy445

Thanks a lot. I really appreciate it. One more small question and I'm done. Do I need the third o-ring? Once again. Thanks.

I don’t believe it’s absolutely necessary, but since tour 2 o rings are going to be on the mouthpiece, there won’t be one anywhere up the body. Probably not a huge deal, but in your shoes I’d probably get an extra set of o rings for like 2 bucks when you get your next order.

Top Bottom