Summer

Long Island, NY
Just got my “m” in the mail...I’ve only been checking it every hour or so :D

I’m so excited to try it out as this will be my first “vaping” experience!

I’ve been reading all through this thread (haven’t made it through all 1000 pages though), as well as others. I have learned a lot!

Any quick tips on “what to do” or more important “what NOT to do” for your very first time. I have a single, double, and triple torch. I also have hemp fiber from VC.

Unless you have the good fortune of having an experienced vapcapper at your side, the next best abbreviated resource is the Best of Dynavap VC. When you read the whole 2 pages & play with your vapcap for a bit, start reading in the 500s of this thread & slowly continue reading forward while you also keep up with the backend here (where we are in real time ;)).

http://fuckcombustion.com/threads/best-of-dynavap-vapcap.24345/

Last edited:

Milkaaa

Sorry about this newbie question, maybe about my poor english understanding, but what is the difference between the standard and the Ti Spinning MP ?

Milkaaa,
Reactions: Vapoleon

Hogni

Honi soit qui mal y pense
A lot of confusion. Hope I got it. But don't understand what's about the Silver Surfer MP.
Would anyone give my a short summary on this item to get, please?

Hogni,

Vapoleon

Vapoleon Bonaparte
Im really enjoying my Vapcap M and Im crazy because Im already looking other Vapcaps :D
This is not VAS it is VAPS what I starting to have.
For a good time I wont let myself to buy another version of VC but in the future (maybe 420 sales xD) Id like to purchuase a Ti Omnivap.
So in performance there is no real difference between the M and the Ti Omni?

Vapoleon,
Reactions: paehtod

Dynavaper

Karma Farmer

I started with a M, like many here and then bought myself a TI Omni. Also because I thought that it could be even better. I mean like "mighty, mighty better". But it wasn't. The performance is generally comparable.

It's just that you can easily tweak the air flow with the Omnis. It's has the nicer (depending on taste) materials for the stems/bodies.

The TI tips behave slightly different than the SS tips. Heating and cool down are faster. The differences are marginal and have MUCH to do with personal preference. You do not miss the BIG THING if you stick with an M. But once you fall in love with the Vapcap, you want to explore even the tiniest differences.

That's what connoisseurs always do. Just look at wines and spirits... ;)

Last edited:

stark1

Lonesome Planet
I started with a M, like many here and then bought myself a TI Omni. Also because I thought that it could be even better. I mean like "mighty, mighty better". But it wasn't. The performance is generally comparable.

It's just that you can easily tweak the air flow with the Omnis. It's has the nicer (depending on taste) materials for the stems/bodies.

The TI tips behave slightly different than the SS tips. Heating and cool down are faster. The differences are marginal and have MUCH to do with personal preference. You do not miss the BIG THING if you stick with an M. But once you fall in love with the Vapcap, you want to explore even the tiniest differences.

That's what connoisseurs always do. Just look at wines and spirits... ;)

Agreed.

& its all the fun of getting, after anxious anticipation, of your green bubble wrap
envelopes all the Xmas year long.

Each, and every time. :)

— Now, what’s in this one? A silver mouthpiece?

The VCIH are comming. the VIH are comming! :cheers::spliff:

Mr.Sifter

BAM.
Sale is over and 7fin Tip and Ti MP are still available.

of your green bubble wrap
:(
we dont get our Dynavap orders in these lovely green envelopes.

The VCIH are comming. the VIH are comming!
I have to say, this early IH design looks rather cheap.
I much prefer the portside mini.
lets hope Dynavap will make their inhouse IH a little more compelling to the eye.

The omniXL and many nonavongs are like jewelery. beautiful.
what I have seen in the two videos underwhelmes me.
let's just hope its not the vinyl design.
the coffee-mug design idea is quite good but the top ruins it.
c'mon dynavap, you can do so much better

Last edited:

stark1

Lonesome Planet
BAM.
Sale is over and 7fin Tip and Ti MP are still available.

:(
we dont get our Dynavap orders in these lovely green envelopes.

I have to say, this early IH design looks rather cheep.
I much prefer the portside mini.
lets hope Dynavap will make their inhouse IH a little more compelling to the eye.

The omniXL and many nonavongs are like jewelery. beautiful.
what I have seen in the two videos underwhelmes me.
c'mon dynavap, you can do so much better

It’s all in the evolutionary process, let the good times roll!

Meanwhile, we have the various incarnations in Pipes’ haus.

Milkaaa

Hey ! Look who's got a new friend ! :o:brow::o:brow:

t8CMKyK.jpg

KMSUfHf.jpg

SRcwsSW.jpg

New team ready for the week-end !
:lol::cool::nod::rockon:

stark1

Lonesome Planet
V
I know I know, I am quite picky.
But the IH would sit on my desk and I like looking at beautiful things.
thats why I buy 10 years old lcd displays because I prefer this particular design.
anyways,

something like this would be very welcome
2SKMbik.jpg

very nice ‘tis, a chubbier—I like Twiggy :spliff: slim is sveltingly stunning

Try carrying that in your jeans, EDC it is not

My sometimes EDC—this, too can be clunky.

WQ3mUtf.jpg

Last edited:

NizzyJones

Dynavaper answered this pretty well but I will quibble just a bit with his characterization of the S/S vs Ti tips. It isn't life changing but it is definitely significant as you'll see different people in the thread have a strong preference for one or the other. I like both and up to what we call the 3rd gen Ti tip I could take or leave the difference but I usually prefer the newer Ti tips with the significantly larger grooves because the draw resistance is just a little much on the S/S in comparison.

It's been a good week for VapCaps in Lake Woebegone. I finally gave away my last spare M from the 7/4 sal with a Heat Technician stash to an old friend who is going through some hard times and needs to stop putting so much crap in his lungs. Then a few days later I got my Ti Omni. The craft and attention to detail in the design is amazing, I'm glad I talked myself into it. :clap: So far I haven't found an airflow setting I really prefer to wide open but when I start using outside the house more I'll have more reason to want to set it and forget it sometimes.

Last edited:
Top Bottom