SloJimFizz

Unknown Member
My Omni XL condenser and Cocobolo Nonavong stem arrived today. Asked for one with some interesting grain or something unique and they did not disappoint.
Awesome sale and those freebies were quite a surprise for the recipients.
Way to go @VapCap !

With perfect timing, a new Aomai torch arrived today as well.:luv:

ti9KY1b.jpg

5M2xhx6.jpg

JCharles

FC 06/06/2017 | ACMPR 26/07/2017
Dat flavour tho....

Try a dry rip sometime, they aren't that harsh at all. They only down side is the glass can begin to warm up and lose its cooling ability with back to back heat cycles.

A dry pull also looks really cool, you can see the vapor fill all of the available glass space.

I generally run water not to cool the vapor but to add moisture (water is hot). Im asthmatic and its much easier on the lungs.

gpaw56

I should have more up this week as I'm getting back to my lathing. These two 14mm stems I finished up this afternoon, Black walnut, Copper and Maple on the left and Cherry on the right.
pujqOSu.jpg

IMO you should be advertising your wares in another category. If you haven't noticed, this is for Dynavap Vapcap products...

gpaw56,

mucsusn

60 going on 20
My Omni XL condenser and Cocobolo Nonavong stem arrived today. Asked for one with some interesting grain or something unique and they did not disappoint.
Awesome sale and those freebies were quite a surprise for the recipients.
Way to go @VapCap !

With perfect timing, a new Aomai torch arrived today as well.:luv:

ti9KY1b.jpg

5M2xhx6.jpg
Dude, that heartwood/sapwood line......damn, that's fucking nice! Have you tried the new Nona tonight?

Summer

Long Island, NY
:o Wow, @gpaw56, you just got here & you're dictating where long time members who are staples of this community should be posting.
storm.gif

FYI, @Winegums has is own thread, but he cross-posts his merchandise here because the foundation of his business is stems & Woodscents for use with the vapcap, not to mention stashes & vaping accessories. His wares are well-loved here. Whether you know it or not, you stepped over the line with your comment &, surely, offended the vc community.

gpaw56

:o Wow, @gpaw56, you just got here & you're dictating where long time members who are staples of this community should be posting.
storm.gif

FYI, @Winegums has is own thread, but he cross-posts his merchandise here because the foundation of his business is stems & Woodscents for use with the vapcap, not to mention stashes & vaping accessories. His wares are well-loved here. Whether you know it or not, you stepped over the line with your comment &, surely, offended the vc community.

Ok too many rules being "bent". No worries about me stepping over the line again...

Ok too many rules being "bent". No worries about me stepping over the line again...
  • No selling or soliciting items on the forum. The only exception is the Classifieds section, which is the only public area on the forum where you can mention that you have items for sale or trade (this includes posting that you're thinking of selling/trading). It is also the only public area where you can request to buy items. If you would like to direct a member to a classified ad please use the private conversation system.

Last edited by a moderator:
gpaw56,

mucsusn

60 going on 20
Plain and simple, not your call. Don't be snide as you are exiting, it is not genuine nor endearing.

And I don't have any idea of your age and/or experience, but it's a little offputting to step into a community, any community, and pronounce yourself mayor.....

Winegums

I make things from wood
Accessory Maker
The stems are for Vapcaps and I've done nothing outside of the rules for those with commercial interest. There are plenty of accessory makers and manufactures that post in this thread and in the forum abroad.

I'm sure that I would have been stopped long ago by the mods, (which are very active) if I had been breaking the rules.

Relax

Edit: I feel that part of what makes this thread so cool is all the pictures of beautiful pieces and accessories that people are creating around vapcaps. Induction heaters, textured and anodized Ti stems, cases, wood stems, glass stems, stands, etc.
  • No selling or soliciting items on the forum. The only exception is the Classifieds section, which is the only public area on the forum where you can mention that you have items for sale or trade (this includes posting that you're thinking of selling/trading). It is also the only public area where you can request to buy items. If you would like to direct a member to a classified ad please use the private conversation system.
http://fuckcombustion.com/rules/commercial/

Last edited:

Diggy Smalls

Notorious
It's all good, guys. He stated his opinion and I don't think he was rude, just direct. Let's not read into it more than that. We're not mind readers and he's free to his opinion, right?

Edit: Well, it went and got more heated after I wrote this. Doh. I'll shut up now.
Final Edit: It would make me happy if people just reported posts they wanted to report, and didn't talk about it in the thread. The mods will do what the mods will do, right?
I'm so excited for me shiny new M! I've got cotton mouth and I'm still salivating just thinking about the flavor from a vapcap. I need you in my life!
Oh, and those winegums stems are fucking sick as hell.

Last edited:

Winegums

I make things from wood
Accessory Maker
Why the fuck did I just get a ti nonavong when I could've just done this??
To be fair I haven't even had a chance to list these yet, I've been unable to make stems for quite sometime so my store is empty, and George puts on quite an attractive Black Friday deal. A Ti Nonavong is an excellent choice :nod:
Awesome, didn't know you could do that here! Thanks!!
There's a whole classifieds area for posting your gently loved vaporizers and vape accessories :tup:

bizwaxzion

Enigmatic Cannabist
Got my black friday order from dynavap today. I struggled a bit with the M when I got it, but in short order it became a daily driver. Got the Omni XL and I'm impressed. The ti tip has better airflow (fully carbed) than my modified M and seems to go longer between clicks. Adjustable airflow is also nice. Have yet to try out the nonavong - but +1 for anhydrous glass.

WarpaintFree

Does anyone have the dimensions of the herb chamber in a Dynastash? My cedar one dries out bud so hard and fast it's crazy - like dry as dust in a matter of hours. I'm thinking of trying one of those keychain pill/toothpick holders to store the bud, and I'd like to get the biggest one I can find that will fit. My digital calipers are buried in storage, so if someone could tell me the depth and narrowest width of that side of the Dynastash, I'd be much obliged.

InhaleExhale

My cocobolo Omni arrived, but I am also in the boat where I received a standard 10mm body when the item description page says 14mm Vong. Email sent, but kind of disappointed at my first experience. :hmm: They don't even presently offer an Omni with a standard body unless it's the TI.

Still performed well for the first use.

InhaleExhale,
Reactions: JCharles

CuckFumbustion

Lo and Behold! The transformative power of Vapor.
@Winegums and any dugout enthusiast this was what I was going on about in the video below.:mental: I found a video of the dugout with the spring action at my local head shop. And It CLICKS to open. Repeat. IT CLICKS TO OPEN! :lol:
If only it fit the VC. The top of the dugout is a wide section and could store smaller extras, etc.

I've seen the slimmer, space saving approach all the FC accessory makers, manufactures, basement tinkerers, modders, etc are going with in your dugout designs.:cool: Which is the right design approach IMHO. More pocket size. And being able to store two VCs or a small lighter. Thanks for sharing! :tup:

BTW, this is a fast moving thread with a lot of content and pics of eye candy etc. If you are new and/or having trouble getting the knack with your VC, don't hesitate to ask questions here. :uhoh: I was apprehensive and didn't want to deal with breathing butane. Here is more of a visual. If you are using the right technique, you should only be heating the cap in some manner away from your body. Hear the click, bring it toward you to draw. You should only be breathing the air coming into the airpath that is near you presumably. Also check out George's videos. :peace:

Stu

Maconheiro
Staff member
The stems are for Vapcaps and I've done nothing outside of the rules for those with commercial interest. There are plenty of accessory makers and manufactures that post in this thread and in the forum abroad.

I'm sure that I would have been stopped long ago by the mods, (which are very active) if I had been breaking the rules.

Relax

Edit: I feel that part of what makes this thread so cool is all the pictures of beautiful pieces and accessories that people are creating around vapcaps. Induction heaters, textured and anodized Ti stems, cases, wood stems, glass stems, stands, etc.
We do have a rule for commercial posters:
  • Don’t post about your product in any thread where your product isn’t the primary and central topic of discussion.
There are a few commercial members that provide accessories for vapes such as the vapcap and we tend to let them bend the above rule as long as it is within reason. Technically @gpaw56 is not wrong in his pointing this out, so let's take it easy on him. ;)

Having said that, please feel free to report any posts that you think may violate our rules, and leave the moderating to the staff.

Thanks.

:peace:

Top Bottom