mourningbell

Certified human
AB8c.jpg

Byssinosis (aka "brown lung").

I've used hemp with my M before, and it always affected the flavor and smell. Really didn't like the implication of that. Just throwing this out there.

Fine mesh screens ftw.

pxl_jockey

Just a dude
I have always believed the M was for medical because the metal used is medical-grade stainless steel. The sort used for surgical items. I also believe that love is stronger than hate, so what the fuck do I know?

EDIT: I really think I read this somewhere probably here.

WoodVillain

Backwoods Rated
Princess <g> makes a good point. My guy tends to favor indicas rather than sativas so the tendency to chill my heartbeat may be more about that than generally about vaping. The current strains I just got are Grease Monkey and Fire OG, both hybrids around 70% indica. I have rarely seen a full on or high percentage sativa from him, so my data may be skewed. I think, if they haven't tried it, it may be a plan to try out some pure indicas with that halter monitor. Just sayin...

To avoid clogging up this thread with a Sativa/Indica debate I have created another thread for this for folks who may want it...

http://fuckcombustion.com/threads/sativas-vs-indicas-for-your-heart.25612/

Thank you, great idea about creating a new thread. i replied there and will keep further info on the subject over there!

I want to thank everyone for the thoughts and well wishes. I have several private messages to reply to and promise i will soon. I have been away from home for days now and just got back. All i want to do now is lie down and relax. But i will be back online tomorrow.

Thank you all.

Hello All. Im looking to get my first Dynavap.. Im looking into the M model and wondering what else I should buy along with this. Mostly inquiring if I need the extra screens, dynawax and all the cleaning accessories.. Obviously gonna need a lighter and the dynastash looks quite useful with that magnet. I'm quite a heavy smoker.. I own a Mighty and Plenty.. Between those two I go thru easily half OZ every week.. so I need to clean those devices every 7-14 days. So if any suggestion would b helpful, I'm trying to order this before i leave fore work in 6 hrs lol

Oh yea does this Dynavap, have sales often???, I saw last week they were offering dynstash with a free lighter but now that offer is gone.. Should I wait for a sale?

Last edited:
youngfart420,

Hogni

Honi soit qui mal y pense
Certainly. Doesn't negate the fact that you're heating up hemp and inhaling particulate...

MAYBE, I don't know do you? But about what amounts are we speaking in comparison to a working place where you have to breath contaminated air the whole day? You should have more concerns about the vapour and it's danger of health damages itself I think.

Slagzord

Don't fuckle with shuckle
@youngfart420 I grabbed it from a local shop, but looking at the site the deluxe kit will last you to well after you lose the damned thing. The screens are scary resilient and very well manufactured. Mine has had a lot of use and the screen looks fine.

@youngfart420 I grabbed it from a local shop, but looking at the site the deluxe kit will last you to well after you lose the damned thing. The screens are scary resilient and very well manufactured. Mine has had a lot of use and the screen looks fine.
SO you think the Deluxe is too much, is the wax necessary during reassembly.. Idk how often you clean it.. But i assume already atleast once a week for me or twice..
DO u use the dynastash? Does the VC cool down quick?

Man Im prlly juss gonna end up getting the M, dynakit deluxe and dynastash..More than I wanted to spend but seems like a decent deal since the deluxe comes with a lighter.

If anyone knows of better setup(what i need to buy to get going for the first month of heavy use without spending too much) for a first timer buyer like me within the next 3-4hrs before I order please feel free to comment.. Thanks good night

Last edited by a moderator:

Slagzord

Don't fuckle with shuckle
If you have the cash to spend, go for it. Mine has had heavy use for six months. I've cleaned it maybe three or four times. The orings are in great shape and the tube has proven tough. Get that if you really want but legit, just getting the M will do ya. I want the stash and a new lighter real bad tho.

Summer

Long Island, NY
@youngfart420, Dynavap should have a Black Friday or CyberMonday sale, so I'd wait as it's only 3 weeks away.

But if you are intent on ordering in the next 3 hours, here's @Squiby's post concerning the vapcap 1st aid kit to have on-hand:

http://fuckcombustion.com/threads/dynavap-vapcap.18853/page-460#post-1091430

The screens last a long time. If they get bent out of shape you can just hammer them. But you really should get the accessory pack since that little screen can fly out when removing & you can't find it. Also, you'll have extra o & x-rings if you should need them & the wax to lubricate them. It's only a few dollars more so it's better to have than not just in case.

Edited to add: Is there any reason you can't order it tom. instead of today so this gives other members a chance to way in today & you time to think what the best course of action is?

Last edited:

stark1

Lonesome Planet
If you are in a rush, order what you want, the efficiency and the economy of the VapCap should recoup your initial expenses in a short few weeks. :tup:

However, unlike myself, if patience is one of your virtues, a few short weeks,
and you could save a bit. --A tad.

Unless you go overboard.

IMHO? Damn the torpedoes, and gun the motors! You won't look back. :spliff::cheers::spliff:

PS You can always order some more when the sale eventually rolls by :evil: or, order essentials now, and the rest, later. Your call, of course.

Last edited:
Top Bottom