stardustsailor

Accessory Maker
Thanks for all the well wishes fellas!

Procedure went fine. A pre-cancerous polyp was removed and sent for testing along with a couple biopsies from my stomach. Also found out i had internal and external hemorrhoids...fun fun LOL

Could of been worse...

Time for some omni time!

Ask your doctor about this : Kefir .-

GreenHopper

20 going on 60

Procedure went fine. A pre-cancerous polyp was removed and sent for testing along with a couple biopsies from my stomach. Also found out i had internal and external hemorrhoids...fun fun LOL

Could of been worse...

Time for some omni time!

Take two of these and call me in the morning:
8a_1024x1024.jpg

Glad it all went well for ya fella. Hope the biopsy results are positive, as in good, as in negative for bad shit.

kushkush

happy camper....

Could of been worse...

Good for you! I highly recommend a colonoscopy for anyone who hasn't had one, especially if you're over 50. A rare case but my dear friend's 29 yr. old son (married/2 young children) is terminal now with colon CA. BUT if you catch this early it's almost 100% curable. Just bite the bullet and get it done. You'll feel great for having done it. And...it's not half as bad as you think. They 'almost' put you to sleep so you're totally unaware and it seems like its over in 10 seconds. :)

Have a great time with those hemorrhoids! :D

P.S. Quit calling me a fella! :)

pxl_jockey

Just a dude
They come with the dynastash ERs, so if you look at the pictures for any of those you can check em out. I don't think I've ever seen a listing for the tool alone though. If you want one just email dynavap and I'm sure they'll set you up.

edit: beaten by @SloJimFizz aka FastJimFizz

LOL Yessir @SloJimFizz is amazingly fast. Thank you gentlemen so much. I think I would get the regular stash & order the matching tool for it. I'm a sucker for tools. I honestly can't believe how often I read something to the effect of: "Just get in touch and tell them what you want." Makes me really want to be a dynavap customer/fan/disciple! Not many companies make me feel that way.

WoodVillain

Backwoods Rated
Good for you! I highly recommend a colonoscopy for anyone who hasn't had one, especially if you're over 50. A rare case but my dear friend's 29 yr. old son (married/2 young children) is terminal now with colon CA. BUT if you catch this early it's almost 100% curable. Just bite the bullet and get it done. You'll feel great for having done it. And...it's not half as bad as you think. They 'almost' put you to sleep so you're totally unaware and it seems like its over in 10 seconds. :)

Have a great time with those hemorrhoids! :D

P.S. Quit calling me a fella! :)

Sorry... Is ma'am more appropriate? :D

And i agree...everyone should get it done. I'm only 33 years old but i have family history of colon cancer so i asked to be screened early... So glad i did. Had i waited until i was 40 or 50 that pre cancerous polyp could of very likely became much larger and cancerous.

The prep was way worse than the procedure itself...

Light twilight sedation didn't work on me... And I'm under 150 pounds. They gave me as much of the sedation meds and demerol as they could before calling in an anesthesiologist. Then he put me completely under.

They kept asking... "How are you still awake and fully conscious" .... I said.... I dunno you're the doctor :D

Sorry for derailing the thread!

Dynavaper

Karma Farmer
I'll never forget my first habour round trip at the doctor, 25 years ago. They gave me some anaesthetic (Midazolam, funky stuff) that keeps you half-conscious so that you can still give feedback, but you don't remember anything afterwards. I must have told the assistant everything about my sex life and drug experience during the examination. She was quite amused and I turned completely red in the face when she told me about my "confessions" afterwards. We had an affair some months later... Life is crazy sometimes. So, people - Get a coloscopy. It can lead to adventurous experiences and is additionally great for your health. A bit like vaping weed... ;)

CuckFumbustion

Lo and Behold! The transformative power of Vapor.
O.K. so somehow I convinced myself that the OG VC uses a SS tip.:bang: It is all glass with a glass condenser. I forgot this info from over a year ago. So no 3rd SS tip to swap with.
However the SS screens should be compatible. And I like glass in my main desktop. Sooooo...

Yep, the taste is way better than through the SS body of my M. I use a glass pot for my coffee also. But alas, glass breaks. And I need my VC's for the outdoors. So I might design an outer body that protects the OG glass. Might even have it held inside whatever tube arrangement with silicone rings like say the inside of a VC. :science: The rings would help with shock absorption and being able to slide it out whatever wooden tube arrangement I'm able to work out.

The taste of the OG and being able to see thru the body seemed like a plus. I do have a glass piece that the SS tip works well with and probably could find a chillum that would make an interesting VC body.

Could of been worse...
Like not having it checked could be worse. :nod: The thing being is that they detect these things early and can treat things and/or watch out for other things. Glad things went as well as can be expected at least.
I'm so glad I got screened for the piece of mind alone.

Get a coloscopy. It can lead to adventurous experiences... ;)
Well that's a healthy attitude. :lol:

:peace:

CuckFumbustion

Lo and Behold! The transformative power of Vapor.
@CuckFumbustion are you telling me to order an OG? Cuz that's what it sounds like.
Why, what ever could you mean? :evil: :lol:

Otherwise for glass options you would have to get creative or hunt. Chillums are generally rounded and near that shape generally. That is one of my hunts. :sherlock:

My first impressions. The wall in the cap end seems thin. Ground much like a socket adapter, but thin enough for me to want to slow things down when removing and putting on the cap. At the very least, you get everything left, but whatever breaks. Worst case. I figure.

I use VC's for outdoors. 4 seasons. All weather. So fragile glass is not worth the worry. But I do have a thick tube stem that I lucked into. If you don't use a carb, it works fine. Other than the cap needs to be on for the tip to stay in.

Gigsabits53

kushkush

happy camper....
Sorry... Is ma'am more appropriate? :D

And i agree...everyone should get it done. I'm only 33 years old but i have family history of colon cancer so i asked to be screened early... So glad i did. Had i waited until i was 40 or 50 that pre cancerous polyp could of very likely became much larger and cancerous.

The prep was way worse than the procedure itself...

Light twilight sedation didn't work on me... And I'm under 150 pounds. They gave me as much of the sedation meds and demerol as they could before calling in an anesthesiologist. Then he put me completely under.

They kept asking... "How are you still awake and fully conscious" .... I said.... I dunno you're the doctor :D

Sorry for derailing the thread!

You're too funny. :rofl:

"Quit calling me a fella! "

@fcmember since you are accepted as a member-in-good-standing, why it is with
Distinction that you are addressed as one of us. Fella mam.:lol:
Fella mam? Ahhh....naw. I wanna be called Princess. :nod:

Squiby

I tried this method and it worked but I had concentrate leak all the way to the mouthpiece. :ugh:
I've not had that problem, no leaking at all. I have one Vapcap w/concentrate pad for daytime sativas and another dedicated to nighttime indicas.

I do tend to hold the Vapcap either horizontal or with the mp slightly inclined when heating and toking. Only enough concentrate is loaded to provide a microdose toke every few hours for the day or evening/nighttime. The concentrate tends to stay trapped in the pad until it's all vaped out and vapor is no longer produced.

Gigsabits53

I've not had that problem, no leaking at all. I have one Vapcap w/concentrate pad for daytime sativas and another dedicated to nighttime indicas.

I do tend to hold the Vapcap either horizontal or with the mp slightly inclined when heating and toking. Only enough concentrate is loaded to provide a microdose toke every few hours for the day or evening/nighttime. The concentrate tends to stay trapped in the pad until it's all vaped out and vapor is no longer produced.

Ok thanks @Squiby !! Maybe I just overloaded it. I tend to hold my VC horizontal also, especially with concentrate. I am going to give it another try with a smaller amount.

Winegums

I make things from wood
Accessory Maker
Here's a little peek at a prototype stash I made today. It was a lot of fun to make and took only an hour or so to complete. I've got a lot of changes to make but I'm really happy with the idea. More details are in my thread.

I'd been thinking about making a pocket stash for a while but never had gotten around to it. I wanted room for a lighter and my larger diameter vapcaps when I'm on the go.
BMZSMaD.jpg

Last edited:

shredder

I've found too.much concentrate on the pad in my mighty can get messy as well, but with the right amount it works fine.

What's your cleaning routine with the reshaped pads? Do you remove the pads and soak in iso? Or soak the whole bowl with the pad inside. Do you clean after every load?

Squiby

What's your cleaning routine with the reshaped pads? Do you remove the pads and soak in iso? Or soak the whole bowl with the pad inside. Do you clean every lo
I do very little cleaning. Occasionally I will torch the herb chamber and pad and push a q-tip through the condenser.

All I do when a load is finished is put the Vapcap through a few heat cycles and toke on it to make sure the concentrate is completely gone. Then I load it up again.

Sketch420

Here is my laborsome G2 Dynastash modded to accommodate a thin lighter.

2Xfqe0F.jpg

Below it's visible that the middle dab tool hole isn't centered, a result of my decision of using the G2.

cO0quSF.jpg

And two more just to show this beauty again.:love:

cgpElHh.jpg

zG2X9FL.jpg

How exactly did you bore out the hole to fit a lighter in. Did you just take a hand drill and go at it sideways or am i missing something? I think this will help me use my stash more than just @the house. Either way it looks great! Thanks

renato

How exactly did you bore out the hole to fit a lighter in. Did you just take a hand drill and go at it sideways or am i missing something? I think this will help me use my stash more than just @the house. Either way it looks great! Thanks

I needed to google "hand drill" to understand what that is, hehe. No, I didn't use that.

As I said before, my Dynastash is the double garage, so it had two equal sized compartments, deep enough to accommodate a vapcap each. These thin lighters are shorter than a vapcap, so it's deep enough in my case. On a normal Dynastash you'd need to drill deeper, I was afraid that drilling deeper was more prone to cracks than sanding sideways, so this explains my decision to go for the G2 (it works either way as @SloJimFizz showed).

I used a hand tool to sand the hole sideways, I think the english term for what I used is a "wood rasp", like the tool in the bottom on the pic below. Maybe not the best tool (I really don't know) but it's what I already owned and it worked. ;)

superpowers_IMG_0051-1.jpg

Top Bottom