CuckFumbustion

Lo and Behold! The transformative power of Vapor.
The body of my ti Woody has developed a hairline crack from the hole on the side down to the mouth end. Bummer, man. At least it still works!
Maybe there is a safe epoxy or way to seal it enough so it doesn't split more. Would say a drop of beeswax work? Or some wood treatment?

CuckFumbustion,
Reactions: Squiby

almost there

Love to see a pic @renato
It was not the easiest mod I've done. I'm thinking starting with the wider stash opening may have been a bit easier than the two car garage model. But was no cake walk. And I did run into my dab tool opening in my drilling, so my dab tool can shoot towards the torch hole if I don't insert it properly. :brow:

In other news, I seem to have neared the top of the @phattpiggie list. :rockon:
It's a very exciting place to be. I was shocked how quick the whole process moved m, please share some photos when u get it

Sketch420

I needed to google "hand drill" to understand what that is, hehe. No, I didn't use that.

As I said before, my Dynastash is the double garage, so it had two equal sized compartments, deep enough to accommodate a vapcap each. These thin lighters are shorter than a vapcap, so it's deep enough in my case. On a normal Dynastash you'd need to drill deeper, I was afraid that drilling deeper was more prone to cracks than sanding sideways, so this explains my decision to go for the G2 (it works either way as @SloJimFizz showed).

I used a hand tool to sand the hole sideways, I think the english term for what I used is a "wood rasp", like the tool in the bottom on the pic below. Maybe not the best tool (I really don't know) but it's what I already owned and it worked. ;)

superpowers_IMG_0051-1.jpg
Thanks for the info. You did an excellent job. Haha ya i was a bit baked and couldn't remember the actual name of the drill.

The body of my ti Woody has developed a hairline crack from the hole on the side down to the mouth end. Bummer, man. At least it still works!

Contact VC. They will usually take care of things like this. A++ customer service all the way. Good luck.

WoodVillain

Backwoods Rated
I made the mistake of sitting my hot vapcap on my lap... The cap was on my nylon belt... Melted some of the nylon on to the cap. Surprisingly quite a bit and it's hard as a rock.

Best way to get it off?

Lightly sand it? Scrape with razor blade? Soak it maybe? Torch it? I would have to heat it quite a bit passed the click...

Whatcha think???

I have an extra cap... So both my vapcaps are still operational... But I'd still like to get this one cleaned up.

jerseydvd

Try boiling it with some water and baking soda. That lifts melted plastics from stainless steel pots and pans. Should work I think.

I made the mistake of sitting my hot vapcap on my lap... The cap was on my nylon belt... Melted some of the nylon on to the cap. Surprisingly quite a bit and it's hard as a rock.

Best way to get it off?

Lightly sand it? Scrape with razor blade? Soak it maybe? Torch it? I would have to heat it quite a bit passed the click...

Whatcha think???

I have an extra cap... So both my vapcaps are still operational... But I'd still like to get this one cleaned up.

stardustsailor

Accessory Maker

Best way to get it off?

Whatcha think???

Happened to me also with a plastic tablecloth .
A real mess !

The easiest solution :
51Cel87ogRL._SX425_.jpg

LabPong

Try freezing it in the freezer for a couple hours. It may slide off with little pressure. This trick is used when someone melts a loaf of bread on a pan in the oven because they store it there...and forgot to take it out when they were going to use the oven to make something...... lol

Winegums

I make things from wood
Accessory Maker
I made a version two of my case with a thinned down hardwood construction and revised Vapcap retention system. It's nearly an 1/8" thinner and can hold about 20% more volume on the storage side. I have plans for a third version with a third compartment:science:. This has been a fun project so far.
tmu9Vyg.jpg

FmuSQz6.jpg

Last edited:

VapCap

Manufacturer
Greetings!

It has sure been a wet summer here in Wisconsin. It is difficult to believe how many frogs I've been seeing on my way home at night. If it is dark and raining, sometimes I see thousands of them. Then, a few weeks ago, I saw something i haven't seen around here before.

IMG_20170827_094616489_zpsx8wjpd6f.jpg

Pretty sure these are salamanders. Just haven't seen them on the road before.
Since then, I have seen sometimes 8 or more of these cute little things just hanging out along the road. Both on my way home as well as in the morning on the way in.

We have some exciting progress to report on a few projects we finished up this week in the VapLab.
Scott was determined to find a better way to make our Ti Woodies and now we get to share this with you.
Here is one of the first of them.

IMG_20170902_184257487_zpslyz1fyko.jpg

A few details to note.
The air port has been elongated to make it easier to locate (via feel) as well as to provide more options for different methods of modulation.
The Logo is also more tactile and is centered just under the air port to make it (hopefully) even easier to feel the orientation of the device in your fingers.

Another detail some of you may have noticed recently. We have changed the color of our high temp O-rings.

IMG_20170902_184302740_zps3sjyzl5v.jpg

It seemed like a nice minor improvement. Now the color contrast is less dramatic and the visible tip O-ring seems to blend in more with the metal of the tip. Yes this is a small detail, but it is the little details that count, right?

1px.gif

Also, we finally have a few more heat sources to choose from. These are also called torches and lighters in some parts of the world.

Screenshot_20170902-194002_zpszanyn4es.png

And this one too.

Screenshot_20170902-194033_zpsq78pm7pk.png

We will add a few more soon.

Cheers,

George

Gigsabits53

Greetings!

It has sure been a wet summer here in Wisconsin. It is difficult to believe how many frogs I've been seeing on my way home at night. If it is dark and raining, sometimes I see thousands of them. Then, a few weeks ago, I saw something i haven't seen around here before.

Since then, I have seen sometimes 8 or more of these cute little things just hanging out along the road. Both on my way home as well as in the morning on the way in.

We have some exciting progress to report on a few projects we finished up this week in the VapLab.
Scott was determined to find a better way to make our Ti Woodies and now we get to share this with you.

A few details to note.
The air port has been elongated to make it easier to locate (via feel) as well as to provide more options for different methods of modulation.
The Logo is also more tactile and is centered just under the air port to make it (hopefully) even easier to feel the orientation of the device in your fingers.

Another detail some of you may have noticed recently. We have changed the color of our high temp O-rings.

It seemed like a nice minor improvement. Now the color contrast is less dramatic and the visible tip O-ring seems to blend in more with the metal of the tip. Yes this is a small detail, but it is the little details that count, right?

1px.gif

Also, we finally have a few more heat sources to choose from. These are also called torches and lighters in some parts of the world.

And this one too.

Cheers,

George

Absolutely love the new look of that Ti Woody! May have to pick up that Tron dual torch at some point. I think dual is about the only type I dont have.

WoodVillain

Backwoods Rated
Thanks for the suggestions fellas... I was actually able to get it off very easily with a sharp knife... It just scraped right off! :tup:

I also did the M tip mod... Took 5 minutes at most and i used a chainsaw file. Easy and functional mod. ;)

Greetings!

A few details to note.

1px.gif

And this one too.

Cheers,

George

But the real question is.... What is your favorite torch?? Which one do you really use?

Summer

Long Island, NY
I like the change in the enlarged, rectangular carb & the dynavap logo positioning to maybe help with locating it more easily, especially at night. I tried the ti XL yesterday for the 1st time (only 2 hits) & it's extremely difficult for me to locate the carb by feel cause the hole's so small & my finger tip isn't sensitive enough to differentiate between the carb & the faceting.

Last edited:

CuckFumbustion

O.K I'm liking the OG VC more. The air drag between the cap and cap end of the body is different than my 'M'. Perhaps the glass heats up to a degree. I can see if the glass lip on the cap end was thicker, how it might function and fill differently. It is definitely the lightest heavy hitter I can think of. Just that the 'M' is more rugged and I would worry less of dropping it. Guess that is what a Dynastash would be good for. Then the lightweight feature goes away.

There might be some ceramic pipe options that I'm looking into. Since I'm thinking that much more of the gap between the cap. 'Gap between the Cap.' Where the heat magic occurs. :D
I like the DIY personal stash designs that are being tried out and shared. Perhaps any of you can or have borrowed ideas from other woodworking crafts? :science: You might notice some different wood joints in the 'firewood' type vapes.
Then I can get inspired? I'm thinking lightweight and adding shockproof and fumble proof for an OG.
077d36b33fb324b5cd8b23fcac1ee82a--woodworking-joints-woodworking-shop.jpg

Rebelistic

I got a Vapecap M a couple of weeks ago. I love it. I didn't seem to get on with the original glass one possibly because I didn't have a torch lighter. I bought a better lighter with the M and it seems to work really well. I love how efficient it is.

I also got the dynastash case that is really nice quality too. I have the one with the herb chamber. It has a rubber circle on either side. I thought this must be to squeeze if your herb gets stuck inside but I'm not sure as the herb chamber doesn't go that far down. So I'm not sure what the rubber bit is for?

I have this one:
https://vapefiend.co.uk/dynavap-dynastash

Gigsabits53

I got a Vapecap M a couple of weeks ago. I love it. I didn't seem to get on with the original glass one possibly because I didn't have a torch lighter. I bought a better lighter with the M and it seems to work really well. I love how efficient it is.

I also got the dynastash case that is really nice quality too. I have the one with the herb chamber. It has a rubber circle on either side. I thought this must be to squeeze if your herb gets stuck inside but I'm not sure as the herb chamber doesn't go that far down. So I'm not sure what the rubber bit is for?

I have this one:
https://vapefiend.co.uk/dynavap-dynastash

I think that is a wax container. I could be wrong but that is what I always assumed it was.

CuckFumbustion

HI @Rebelistic. I bought in the other direction. 2 'M's then the OG. Had the Vertigo triple jet and later got a 5pk of single and an assortment of double and another triple.

So you haven't used your torch's on the OG? I learned things with SS instead of glass. And the glass I'm really liking. I don't rely on the carb. So other tube options are available. However the condenser does seem to function as advertised.:2c: Glad you are getting on well with the 'M'.s
There is some retained heat that changes the heat profile with the SS tips. :) Thinking about the winter ahead for me.

Do want a Ti tip VC at some point. Probably resembles more like my OG in it's heat profile. Quick heat up and cool down, where SS retains more heat.

Last edited:

cybrguy

Putin is a War Criminal
It has a rubber circle on either side. I thought this must be to squeeze if your herb gets stuck inside but I'm not sure as the herb chamber doesn't go that far down. So I'm not sure what the rubber bit is for?
It is for concentrates, and some use it for ABV when out and about.
This review covers it...
Thanks, @WakeAndVape

stark1

Lonesome Planet

While you can use the container for your choice of stash @Rebelistic , the rubber circles serves to retain it snugly
to the case. Me think.

The stash case for me serves nicely to contain fine hash oil, like a silicone one.:tup:

Last edited:
Top Bottom