kushkush

happy camper....
Ah yes. Thanks. That's really neat!

Yeah I have yet to try the OG with my new lighter, I can imagine faster heatup time. I have to admit aesthetically I much prefer the M. Will probably have to treat myself to the Ti at some point.

That little round silicone concentrate container will never fall out the backside thanks to the nice and necessary detail in the wood around the rear side. So you can just push it from the back to the front and out it pops for using. :)

cybrguy

Putin is a War Criminal
Also, we finally have a few more heat sources to choose from. These are also called torches and lighters in some parts of the world.

Screenshot_20170902-194002_zpszanyn4es.png
Damnit. That is a nice looking torch and my triple is not inline... Oof.

cybrguy,
Reactions: kushkush

kushkush

happy camper....
Damnit. That is a nice looking torch and my triple is not inline... Oof.

I don't know if there's any magic to the inline torches but I'm finding the single torch works great. I've used them all and for me I believe the single torch gives a gentler warm-up and I end up with more vapor on the 2nd and 3rd cycles. My spent herb looks really good, nowhere close to black after just 3 cycles. And I'm still amazed at how small an amount I need for one session. It's like just a tiny pinch! :)

Ordered the M from Dynavape with the extra fat mouthpiece. Looking to find a silicone water pipe or bubbler ( think roll uh bowl) that the fat mouthpiece will work with. I know silicone is inferior to glass but glass will not hold up to international airline travel. Thanks!!

stark1

Lonesome Planet
I don't know if there's any magic to the inline torches but I'm finding the single torch works great. I've used them all and for me I believe the single torch gives a gentler warm-up and I end up with more vapor on the 2nd and 3rd cycles. My spent herb looks really good, nowhere close to black after just 3 cycles. And I'm still amazed at how small an amount I need for one session. It's like just a tiny pinch! :)

Yeah. So many returns when you buy a VapCap. You end up not spending a shitload of $$
every week, you stretch your stash longer, and best of all, people are :hmm:commenting on how
you have such prolific smiles.:lol:

Giggle. :popcorn:

WakeAndVape

VapeLife X
T.A.S?

Tuff as...., or Thick as.....

All the more reason for the donut boys to shoot, to kill....:doh:
true and not to derail the thread...im sure a vapcap session would help calm some tensions

besides this is not a 'use in public lighter' by any means

...i do understand and respect my limitations...much like the click.

i would hate to get my load combusted!

Sketch420

Thanks for the suggestions fellas... I was actually able to get it off very easily with a sharp knife... It just scraped right off! :tup:

I also did the M tip mod... Took 5 minutes at most and i used a chainsaw file. Easy and functional mod. ;)

I too did the M mod. I mean for 4.95$ how could i not try it. It works great and i can def tell a difference. I will be doing this to my other 2 M's i have. To me it makes a better pair with the vong than the metal stem it comes with. It holds the heat longer therefore it will give me a larger hit at high temperature.

On top of that I'm am thoroughly enjoying my Omni XL. It's a perfect pair and fits great on both my xl stems.

I wonder if they will get any variety back to their line. I haven't seen burl or any other different exotic wood lately. Would really like a burl vong or leapordwood would be cool. I dunno just a thought..

GreenHopper

20 going on 60
Bummer!

Gj

Yeh man it really is. My mate bought me a dual head one that creates an X using plasma and its awesome to stare at, especially while under the influence :D

Alas they just don't do a good job of heating the VC well enough to fall under that influence :(

I too did the M mod. I mean for 4.95$ how could i not try it. It works great and i can def tell a difference. I will be doing this to my other 2 M's i have. To me it makes a better pair with the vong than the metal stem it comes with. It holds the heat longer therefore it will give me a larger hit at high temperature.

On top of that I'm am thoroughly enjoying my Omni XL. It's a perfect pair and fits great on both my xl stems.

I wonder if they will get any variety back to their line. I haven't seen burl or any other different exotic wood lately. Would really like a burl vong or leapordwood would be cool. I dunno just a thought..

If you want something exotic get on @Winegums or @phattpiggie's list. They produce some stunning stems and vongs.

All right all right. I give. Files on order...

You'll be glad you did :nod:

Gigsabits53

I still have not modified my M. I'm afraid I will screw it up. I'm fairly handy but I am enjoying M the way it is. Every time I read how it makes a huge difference I keep thinking maybe I should do it. I do plan on getting a Ti Woody or an Omni at some point. Oh hell, I will probably end up modifying because I'm curious.:)

shredder

I still have not modified my M. I'm afraid I will screw it up. I'm fairly handy but I am enjoying M the way it is. Every time I read how it makes a huge difference I keep thinking maybe I should do it. I do plan on getting a Ti Woody or an Omni at some point. Oh hell, I will probably end up modifying because I'm curious.:)

Could someone explain this more, or point me in the right direction? I've went back ten pages or more and read the best of thread, plus tried the search engine for m mod, but couldn't find anything, other then the m mod mentioned, but not explained.

VisiblyVaped

Could someone explain this more, or point me in the right direction? I've went back ten pages or more and read the best of thread, plus tried the search engine for m mod, but couldn't find anything, other then the m mod mentioned, but not explained.

It's literally taking a steel file and making a few notches in the SS tip, kind of how the Ti is already designed. Took me 3 min with a file I found on my late dad's work bench at my mom's place. Great difference in air flow. I did 4 notches myself, 2 sightly deeper and 2 more shallow

shredder

It's literally taking a steel file and making a few notches in the SS tip, kind of how the Ti is already designed. Took me 3 min with a file I found on my late dad's work bench at my mom's place. Great difference in air flow. I did 4 notches myself, 2 sightly deeper and 2 more shallow

Thanks a lot man! Turns out it is in the best of thread and I missed it. (Stoners,lol) excelent info in that thread btw.

I tried the m mod and was pleasantly surprised.

Btw I've had my M just two days, and so far have just used concentrates on stainless steel wool. But it works great for rosin.

I'm still trying to get the perfect heat cycle time down, but practice is kind of hard being buzzed after each attempt. But I'm getting better.

Also I'm surprised how fast I'm going through butane in a triple flame torch. Should I hit up a local smoke shop for refills or order off the net? I'm a noob on these things...

Top Bottom