VisiblyVaped

wo’ batlhvaD (For the honor of the Empire!)
klingon blue glass vapcap stand :ko:

klingon_blue.jpg

That's beautiful. You made it? Also, that's a ti omni correct?
Have you had an M or a nanovong just to give direct pros and cons real quick.

I'm right on the fence. I have both of the mentioned and love em. The adjustable ratio REALLY intrigued me.

VisiblyVaped

It's an omni XL and I have an 'M' and a nonavong. I vastly prefer metal and glass over wood.

Thank you, it's a candle stick holder from a secondhand store with a leather lined bottom and strip of 1 inch leather rolled up to fit the size of a vapcap.

:science:

I like it.
Do you like the airflow adjustment on the omni in comparison?

Last edited by a moderator:
VisiblyVaped,
Reactions: steama

tblast

Got my replacement Hemp Fiber in from Dynavap and it's a world of difference. No barnyard smell!

Tried it out in the Ti-Carbon-S with some sherbinski's shatter and the taste is much preferable to the organic Japanese cotton I'd previously been using. Later, I ran a ball of it through the condenser to collect the reclaim. Hit like a dab (though the taste was no where near as good as the sherbinski's!).

Thank you Dynavap!!!

WakeAndVape

VapeLife X
At first glance, I thought you were using Pac Man to house your @Pipes skeletor...
nah...i don't have a heater from pipes yet...and I feel like an asshole for it :doh:

Same here..I adjust pretty much per session, to suit my mood
And orientation....i think I like the carb more open when I'm up and moving as opposed to a more restricted draw when I'm sitting back or laying down sipping on it.

I also like the ability to load it and draw while I adjust to find that sweet spot...which is handy when the condenser starts to get dirty and the draw isn't quite the same.

GreenHopper

20 going on 60
I haven't used my Omni since I got my @phattpiggie stem a couple of months ago.

I mostly just have a bubbler sitting there with the stem in it and an induction heater next to that.

My PP stem has no carb hole in it and the draw restriction is tight.

I'd like to try my with water but it never fit on my bubbler as the mouthpiece always got in the way of the GonG. I'm using an MFLB Orbiter as the bubbler.

I'm currently scheming up ideas to work around this.

stardustsailor

Accessory Maker
My two most precious ,super-minimal , full-Titanium VapCaps .

The "Morning High" and the " Stoney Dusk" .

( Anodising of the cyan / cobalt steel blue "Morning High" was done at ~ 24 Volts .
Anodising of the purple-degrading-to-bronze " Stoney Dusk" stem ranged between 12 and 19 Volts and it's golden tip was anodised at 56-59 Volts. Tint is more vivid in real life.Pics do not show this ,unfortunately .)

Cheers.

Last edited:

WoodVillain

Backwoods Rated
Received my M! Simply put... It's BADASS!

One question, then a first impression review...

I don't get a single click... Its more like a double click... Both on warm up and cool down... Is this an issue??

I was going to do a search... But then i got high... :D

This thing is smaller than i thought and i love the way it looks! Has a nice strong feel to it and came packaged great from puff it up... They even included some candy, which they have done before but i think it's pretty cool of them!

First use... Loaded up about a third of what id put in a joint, and i roll small joints.. I didn't pack it down and didn't fill the bowl. I managed 3 good hits... Or 3 turns i guess i should call it... 3 times re-lighting lol

First hits... Used triple torch flame, spinning tip over flame... Maybe 5 seconds.. Then clicky click... 2 clicks, Took a nice slow hit holding the carb and releasing at the end... Wonderful flavor! Not much visible vapor. Managed a few draws before clicky click again..

2nd and 3rd turns or hits still tasted great to me but not quite as flavorful, but these were power hits. Plenty of vapor, visible on exhale even. Feeling pretty good now...

Loaded a 2nd bowl similar to first and repeated... Same great success on the 2nd bowl.

At this point I'm really high... Higher than i get from smoking 2 small joints... using less than half the amount of herb!

So to sum it up... Excellent vape! Cheap as hell but functions wonderfully and feels very durable. Hard to find that mix!

950aRY5.jpg

I wonder why they changed the design on the titanium omni models?? I like the more simple looking older design really.

GreenHopper

20 going on 60
Perhaps this almost universal adapter by @Ratchett would work to get that on water.

That would definitely work but what I actually want is another @phattpiggie stem based on an 8mm SS tube with the WonG joint overlapping the Omni MP by about 65%.

EJTrij6.jpg

tAOLZhs.jpg

I know it's a lot more money/effort than a silicone adapter but I have a feeling I'm gonna be using this setup for years to come.

I haven't mentioned it to Phatt's yet and don't know if it's possible or if he is even willing to do a stem like this. Also I only decided I wanted this after is latest list was closed so I'll have to wait for the next list, but I'm in no rush.

EDIT: forgot to draw the carb hole but obviously that would be required for the Omni variable air flow system to work.

ClearBlueLou

unbearably light in the being....
This pic of hemp fiber looks almost like hemp rope. It's very long "stringy". The hemp fiber I have looks more like cotton.

I found a picture of Degummed hemp fiber from China that looks a "little dark".

Nature Hemp Fiber

The Hemp fiber I have is more like cotton, like this ↓
ga1__27631.1460586548.600.600.jpg

probably settled by now, but this is much like what GeorgeCo. sells.

Works great!
Received my M! Simply put... It's BADASS!

One question, then a first impression review...

I don't get a single click... Its more like a double click... Both on warm up and cool down... Is this an issue??

Not an issue at all - I've been getting double clicks (mostly) from the beginning. If I only hear one, I count to 3, and then I hit, 2nd click or not (3 sec being the typical gap between the two clicks)

This thing is smaller than i thought and i love the way it looks! Has a nice strong feel to it and came packaged great from puff it up... They even included some candy, which they have done before but i think it's pretty cool of them!

First use... Loaded up about a third of what id put in a joint, and i roll small joints.. I didn't pack it down and didn't fill the bowl. I managed 3 good hits... Or 3 turns i guess i should call it... 3 times re-lighting lol

First hits... Used triple torch flame, spinning tip over flame... Maybe 5 seconds.. Then clicky click... 2 clicks, Took a nice slow hit holding the carb and releasing at the end... Wonderful flavor! Not much visible vapor. Managed a few draws before clicky click again..

2nd and 3rd turns or hits still tasted great to me but not quite as flavorful, but these were power hits. Plenty of vapor, visible on exhale even. Feeling pretty good now...

Loaded a 2nd bowl similar to first and repeated... Same great success on the 2nd bowl.

At this point I'm really high... Higher than i get from smoking 2 small joints... using less than half the amount of herb!

So to sum it up... Excellent vape! Cheap as hell but functions wonderfully and feels very durable. Hard to find that mix!

Sounds like you got it, Champ!

I wonder why they changed the design on the titanium omni models?? I like the more simple looking older design really.

We all wonder, but I find the new body is vastly easier to hold / spin securely and accurately, and I love the 5-fin tip - I have two 7-fins, but they're not as...dynamic as the 5s

Top Bottom