VisiblyVaped

I know another way the cops can find me.

I also know a little bit more about the law than to believe there's anything I say or do anywhere on the internet that can get me in trouble with cops. In these here United States we have two fancy thingies called the first amendment and the fourth amendment. Even if I murder someone and put video documentation of it on YouTube, the cops have to do enough real police work to be 100% positive a crime has been committed before they can even try to come into my home or search my person. Also, I can watch countless people get murdered on TV every night. It's not because TV is made by TV people.

Are you sure you know what I'm doing in this video? Maybe I'm just a really good actor. Like Cheech. Ever wonder why I haven't been busted yet? Because I've made a lot of videos like this. I even call my herbs 'weed' in at least one of them.

Even if they wanted to, before the cops could do anything about what I may or may not have done in this video, they have to get a lot of evidence. Real evidence. Not video of some dude who may or may not be using illegal drugs on YouTube.

At least one local cop follows my YouTube channel.

To stay on topic, I would like to say that using ground herbs seems to have led to a much better Vapcap experience than I had while using whole nugs.

Bravo sir. Enjoyed the post.
Also, I also need at least a little grind to get clouds.

VapCap 'SS Cap' Heating Guide

ravSWxA.jpg

How to heat:

DynaVap FAQ: At what temperature does the cap click?

DynaVap FAQ: The Cap

Respect the Click:

All of dynavap's youtube vids:

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCebV4cXRdXIncnHHnGYt1Hg/videos

Thanks to everyone for your help, guidance and input.

EDIT: Updated the text explaining the heating of the M's SS tip in accordance with @Winegums suggestion.

bofc.png

And this is why I've been here since 2012.......
Always a wealth of great info. Seriously, much appreciated!

@Summer your avatar reminds me of MOM's @momofthegoons (shudder!), a former moderator, she was
Always (seemed that way) stepping on my tail. Miss her. :evil:

Now, where are my M&Ms........

There used to be another moderator who would always "step on my tail", I kinda wonder where he went.
Only reason I remember really is looking through my account I had a bunch of banning threats and such in a really short time.
We must've grinded each other's gears quite a bit. ...:wave::wave::doh::rockon::rockon::goon::goon::hmm::hmm::lol::lol:

Edit: I haven't even fully gotten the hang of my M and already want an omni with a little bit of extra money I didn't expect to have. Fuck fuck fuck fuckity fuck fuck fuck.
This is bullshit. Fucking bullshit. What a crock of fuckwad. I hate my VAS

stark1

Lonesome Planet
M
There used to be another moderator who would always "step on my tail", I kinda wonder where he went.
Only reason I remember really is looking through my account I had a bunch of banning threats and such in a really short time.
We must've grinded each other's gears quite a bit. ...:wave::wave::doh::rockon::rockon::goon::goon::hmm::hmm::lol::lol:

Not @max? They were both part pitbull, god bless.

Now I really need my comfort food... MMMMMMm, m&m!

Brutha @Stu, however is a good egg.:whip:;)

wHOA! tHE QUAD Vertigo reely kicks the mule!:horse::spliff::bigleaf:

Last edited:

kushkush

happy camper....
Can we please stay on topic? This thread is becoming derailed.

Yes, I'm going right back to on-topic this time! And I expect all of you to be totally sympathetic with me...so much that you'll help me with a good solution...if there is one.

Since receiving my M and Omnivap, I've developed an extreme case of VAS. Sweaty palms with perspiration pouring down my face, heavy breathing, rapid pulse, uber high B/P, eyes popping out of my head...those sorts of things.

Now I want two or three or more of everything DynaVap has for sale...now. :love: But if I buy all that, I won't ever get lunch again. Hence, I will starve. So...what's the solution? What do YOU do when your DV VAS gets to Stage 4? This is an emergency. Please help! :doh:

ClearBlueLou

unbearably light in the being....
I dunno so far the M is meh. I either combust, or get almost nothing.

This is why I pass around a loaner: some will face a steeper curve than others, some will take to it right away, some will warm up slowly, some will decide it's too fiddly/requires too much brain; if they take to it, if they love it, then they get their very own - and they get a voice in who the loaner goes to next.
On a different note, has anyone got any photos of a walnut dynavap and/or stash?

I *could* have some if Photobucket weren't jerks and if I wasn't in the middle of a nightmare move...it's very nice, very well-made, but it's fine-grained, close-grained, not figured in any way, and is utilitarian, not decorative. Thinking that I'll grab a green walnut hull in September, let 'em rot, and stain it like Our Founding Fathers did...and them maybe see if I can find the post where the guy worked gold particles into the grain of his....
@Summer your avatar reminds me of MOM's @momofthegoons (shudder!), a former moderator, she was
Always (seemed that way) stepping on my tail. Miss her. :evil:.

What happened to her?

kellya86

Herb gardener...
Found this little lump in my draw at my vapestation....
SyE6VPw.jpg

After sticking it in the vapcap, im pretty sure it's part of the ball of resin, that comes off my gloves after harvest night....
And I havent harvested since late last year I think...

Anyway, it's really nice....
And pretty strong....
A nice little change....

VisiblyVaped

M

Not @max? They were both part pitbull, god bless.

Now I really need my comfort food... MMMMMMm, m&m!

Brutha @Stu, however is a good egg.:whip:;)

wHOA! tHE QUAD Vertigo reely kicks the mule!:horse::spliff::bigleaf:

Yes it was indeed max. I second the @Stu being a stand up mod!
You don't have to go full starvation. Partial should do the trick. ;)
Did I mention were all enablers here?

Fasting is good in some cultures.....

MinnBobber

Can someone please tell me where a recent "M video" is on here? I looked back 15 pages and looked on DynaVap site as I think it was George, with the M. And, it's not in with their Video section????

I want to forward to someone who is looking for a vape for her adult son.
thanks

grokit

well-worn member

ravSWxA.jpg
This is really cool, great job! I have a request regarding layout. If this was formatted more rectangularly, like would fit on 8.5" x 5.5" for 2-up on 8.5" x 11" paper, it could be more efficiently duplicated for distribution. For things like giving it away with an M and a lighter, or inserting into the vapcap brochure as an addendum. I do like the horizontal layout, just would like to see it stretched out a bit wider if you don't mind.

edit: or it could be digitally stretched out, it would distort a bit but probably would be okay.

All I know is...the acronym has got to be (1) simple and (2) it's got to leave no possible room for confustion/frustration.
Acronyms are confusing by nature. Head and tail like a coin, can't get any simpler than that :tup:

:sherlock:

Last edited:

kushkush

happy camper....
This is really cool, great job! I have a request regarding layout. If this was formatted more rectangularly, like would fit on 8.5" x 5.5" for 2-up on 8.5" x 11" paper, it could be more efficiently duplicated for distribution. For things like giving it away with an M and a lighter, or inserting into the vapcap brochure as an addendum. I do like the horizontal layout, just would like to see it stretched out a bit wider if you don't mind.

edit: or it could be digitally stretched out, it would distort a bit but probably would be okay.

Acronyms are confusing by nature. Head and tail like a coin, can't get any simpler than that :tup:

:sherlock:

Head and Tail...very simple indeed! But what about the middle? Head-Middle-Tail? Keep thinkin'...you're getting there! :)

Aimless Ryan

Came to read about grinders; fucked combustion

ravSWxA.jpg

How to heat:

DynaVap FAQ: At what temperature does the cap click?

DynaVap FAQ: The Cap

Respect the Click:

All of dynavap's youtube vids:

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCebV4cXRdXIncnHHnGYt1Hg/videos

Thanks to everyone for your help, guidance and input.

EDIT: Updated the text explaining the heating of the M's SS tip in accordance with @Winegums suggestion.

bofc.png

As someone who didn't "get it" until recently—and who is kinda still in the process of solidifying this information into knowledge—I'd say get rid of at least the final sentence of the bottom right paragraph, if not the entire paragraph.

Im sure there's an answer to this but I cannot find it so apologies if this is redundant.

Can the dynastash er xl hold spare components (mainly a spare stem and/or cap) in its other chamber/compartment? What about just the plain xl (or non-xl) models?

Thanks

cybrguy

Putin is a War Criminal
Anybody here feel just ok about the M but can't help wondering the hits I'd get from one of the more expensive options?
I like the M. I like the heavy feel to it and I like the steel. I will likely carry it when I have any concern that I might need to ditch it (non rec state and no card). However, I prefer both my Woody S and my Nonavong, usually keeping the Woody in my DynaStash and keeping my NV near my glass and my Jarhead. :cool:

The quality of the hits are very similar between the 3 VCs, tho the steel behaves a bit different in terms of heating and heat retention. I just realized I haven't used the M yet in my Jarhead, so I will have to try that later tonight.

Top Bottom