grokit

well-worn member
@ClearBlueLou
Hiking and camping. If you're out in the boonies, and lose your screen trying to clean it then when you're looking for that, you lose the cap somehow, no worries! Throw a nug in that bitch and combust it.

That's what camping's all about, 'roughing it' right?
Just saying you can still use your vapcap as an old-school one-hitter if you have to in a pinch.

Try doing that with a crafty :tup:

:spliff:

Last edited:

Quetzalcoatl

DEADY GUERRERO/DIRT COBAIN/GEORGE KUSH
Trying so hard not to buy this. I've never been a fan of using butane or a lighter but for some reason this vape has me drawn in. I've read all the reviews and I guess it's got me in the sense that you can use it anywhere with any source of heat. Makes me want one just to take hiking and camping. Hope everyone's enjoying theirs!:leaf:
I disliked using butane for vaporizers until I got a VapCap. Shit, there was a very long period of time where my LSV (which sat literally 2 feet from my VapCaps) wasn't ever turned on. Or my Solo. VapCaps or hash oil. I never used anything other than torch lighters save a few times a Bic when catastrophic lighter failures occurred (aka my dumb ass forgot to refill them) and have loved it. Really the only downside is the load size if you have a high tolerance. They seem to deliver enough vapor in enough hits that if your tolerance isn't high it gets you good. I managed to push a smoking friend of mine towards an M and he's loving his.

Squiby

I tried @Squiby 's heating technique listed below in post #17858 today & the 2nd & 3rd hits came out great (the best for me so far) - good, solid vapor, but the 1st, as usual, flavor & no vapor. But that's how it's been the 1st 8-10x I've used the M since I got it about 13 days ago. (I did get the Ti XL, too, but still haven't gotten around to washing it. (That's me!:rolleyes:). I already know that heating on the 1st hit is a true art form in the vc community. I really suck at it big time:nod: & wouldn't be surprised if it would take me forever to master. So at this stage of the game, it only makes sense, to go with the path of least resistance (smart! ;)) & resign myself to taking the 1st hit as it's given.:nod:

Try heating that first cycle a second or so past the click. But don't go too far over or you will combust.

kellya86

Herb gardener...
Try heating that first cycle a second or so past the click. But don't go too far over or you will combust.

Use the force.....
After about 6 months you seem to develop a telepathic connection with the vapvap..
You become one with the cap....

I can even account for environmental conditions now, and get perfect hits every time with no combustion...

Still loving whole nugs @Squiby
I like the ritual of not grinding....
It's much nicer to set aside a nug for the night, And just tear off calyxes....

Im even only using the evo once a night now...

VanCough

Environmentalist
Vancough, if I told you what I think about your idea I would get kicked off here.
Fools names like fools faces, always seen in public places. I'm pretty sure that is about the &#$%€;#^= idea I've seen on here. If this is the way it's going on here well count me out. Doc

Go use your vapcap and chill out mate, all I'm doing is disseminating the information dynavap have asked us to do; in the hopes that as an early member of their fb group I can help the community grow and win some cool dynavap products in the process.

If you're not interested that's fine, but your passive aggressiveness towards me over something that really isn't an issue (because if you're not interested just don't engage) just shows that you're a bit of an ass.

If you don't like Facebook that's fine, but over 1 billion people use it daily - 1/7 of everyone on our planet. So obviously dynavap want to use that platform to grow their business; something that will ultimately help them to continue innovating which will benefit all of its customers.

For those people reading this who are interested, send me a dm with the email you use to log into Facebook and I'll invite you to the group. For those that aren't, no worries :tup:

Hogni

Honi soit qui mal y pense
Anyway, generally a really good idea cause different terms which are used here are pretty irritating to me too. But do you think it will change anything? A few posts after publication of general terms it will be the same like before cause a lot of people didn't have read the "new" terms.....
But give it a try.

Last edited:

hafalump

My cap doesn't make a click. it makes a tiny sound on the cool down, after combustion, almost inaudible.
All in all a very frustrating experience. im so glad i didn't get a more expensive one.

hafalump,
Reactions: kushkush

ander

My cap doesn't make a click. it makes a tiny sound on the cool down, after combustion, almost inaudible.
All in all a very frustrating experience. im so glad i didn't get a more expensive one.
A defective cap may happen... frustrating for sure but not a tragedy! Bought where... Dynavap? Vaposhop? Your cap will be replaced without discussions.

Winegums

I make things from wood
Accessory Maker
Have you tried a dry run heating it around the middle of the cap? If it doesn't make a pair of clicks on heat up then you have a defective cap.

Dynalowrider

I guess I'm going to have to splain something to you Lucy.
The reason the cops like the pot laws is they don't have to work hard to catch potheads. The reason pot is against the law in the US is one guy was trying to justify his job.
Some of us on here live in places where it is illegal. Every police department has people that do nothing else but work Faceplant, Spaceface, ( they are copyright protected), looking for someone breaking the law, because it's an easy way to find them. The cops can find you from the doughnut shop.
NOWHERE IN THE WRITINGS OF VAPCAP HAVE THEY ASKED YOU TO BE "disseminating the information" .
I don't know about the rest of you but I don't think I'm stupid enough to tell the world, (or the "Po-po" (police), that I break the law.
This is my opinion, sorry it's in the wrong place to spout about this , but advertizing for a large corporation on here is the wrong place too. That whole thing is just a list, and it can be hacked.
"Fool's names, like fool's faces, always seen in public places."

Jethro

Oh my goodness! Facebook is social media, just like this site. Not much different, really!

Jethro,

VisiblyVaped

I don't know if I'd say "not much different".

Facebook links to EVERYTHING (if you let it) and definitely has more personal info.
That being said, with what's talked about on here if the authorities really wanted to get ya..... they could. Easily. And, after all, isn't that what the fuss is about?

So, to summarize, I think the misplaced hostility and such could get out of hand. Let's all sit back and vape one, agree on something we all hate.

Like electronics in our vaping air paths or something

Top Bottom