whatitdew

Vapes R Great
HAPPY CANADA DAY!!!

And here's to all us retired Vapcap enthusiasts.

:leaf::bigleaf::smug: :cool: :whoa: :clap: :tup: :wave: :luv: :love: :luv: :tup: :nod: :bowdown: :lol: :p :wave::bigleaf::leaf:

I bet I'm the youngest retired Canadian in the board haha. 36 years young and just got my pension lol

I went to find a red shirt to wear today and it turns out I don't have anything red at the moment! Need to go out and find me a cheap "Canadian" shirt.

Loving my Ti woody a lot. More so than the Omni. The latest gen Ti tip seems to roast loads super fast or maybe I have just mastered my technique.

Love loading whole nug, two heat cycles before hitting and then clearing full load in one or two hits and slapping it back in the dynastash.

alterego420

been thinking about this "M" that is on sale. i am wondering if i will like it? being all stainless steel, will the tip by your mouth be hot since you have to apply heat to the bottom? i know the Omni with an adjustable airpath sounds so much better, but seriously... i can't afford one. the M is about all i can afford at the moment

The end nearest the tip can get quite hot if you have a bit of a session but the mouth end is fine

alterego420

So, the stoned, excited, kid-in-a-sweet-shop me threw a bunch of stuff in the cart. Then the more sensible, I'm-the-one-that-has-to-manage-the-budget me whittled it down to a ti tip, spare screens and basic maintenance kit :) The ti tip's going on my "M" even if I have to file the end of the condenser to fit :)

mmenzie

My friends call me "Menz"
My "M" is about a month old, and I love it. For $20, how can you not get another for a friend? Share the love, ya'all.
Wish I could get one for $20 but that is for existing customers. $40 for us newbies

mmenzie,

SloJimFizz

Unknown Member
Welp, placed the order before the 20 hour mark, so I did not get distracted and miss it. Had to use restraint as well. Now the wait. Wonder how backed up they get this time, could be worse than 4/20. That $20 M deal is awesome as stated a few times already.
I asked for the extra discreet shipping also. Preferably the kind that disguises your entire order as a simple
postcard from the Hard Rock advertising an upcoming poker tourney. :D
My "candle holder" from china that came yesterday was the opposite of discreet for Mrs. Fizz. Try slinking out of the room with that package and not having the fam want to gather round to see what "we" got. :suspicious:

cybrguy

Putin is a War Criminal
There were a few other things I am lusting for, but I haven't made my mind up yet so I dropped the order for just the "M"s (and steel CCDs), and I will place another for the other stuff later. Couldn't take a chance of missing the customer appreciation M pricing...

Paying shipping twice will suck, but I'll live...

MrMonss

I wouldn't expect the price to go down as wood prices are always on the rise.

What sort of discount % were you hoping for?

You also might want to double check things because the XL is $55 and is currently going for $44 from what I can see. That's 20% off.

Yep,
Just went to see again (and just place an order), the XL Wenge Dynastash seems out of stock.
This confirms a bit what I thought about this little increase, it was tied to the stock.
I bought the XL Bocotte Dynastash, which I like less than the Wenge but that I had not seen at 50€ moments before.. The depths of a stoner's mind are impenetrable ;)
Have a great day all !!

MrMonss,

tblast

I'm sure this question is answered in the thread, but I can't figure out how to search for "XL" (because it's too short) and I can't find what I'm looking for in time for this sale!

So I'll just ask, feel free to delete after! Sorry!

Does the XL condenser fit with the M body? I love the durability of the M but I much prefer a wooden spinning mouthpiece, figured it would be awesome if it worked. Thanks!

tblast,

Flow

Damn ! A week ago i received my SSV, my first vape !!! with a bunch of heater covers and wand, and a full DDave mod kit for microdosing…

And now, reading FC Forums, i just placed an order for the OMNI XL TI, and a M…
And an order on Ali to get everything to reproduce @Pipes skeletor induction "lighter"

No, i won't look in the "cheap bubbler" section. I won't go on DHGATE and watch all these recyclers… no i won't… Arf… guess what, i've already read all i could in this part of the forum althought… and pulled trigger this morning…

Now i don't buy anything else ! (at least i hope so… ^^)

MinnBobber

....I ended up with a few Ms, that cool new OMNI body, a couple other parts, and that damned 2 jet lighter I've been dying to get for $16 instead of $20.....
........................................................................................
I succumbed to the pull of the 2 jet lighter also. Orig had trouble with it being much more than the triple flamer.
Anybody have the 2 jet? It looks like it MIGHT be a much higher quality piece, is it??

Bought so much that I thought, so what's another $16 :)

Anybody else that was waiting for the XL Omni but not sure about the new twisty swirl Ti effect? I like basic scientific glass over the fancy-arse worked colored pieces and like more traditional VapCaps vs the swirls. Might get used to it BUT hoping for a traditional XL Omni in wood or simpler Ti form.

almost there

Damn ! A week ago i received my SSV, my first vape !!! with a bunch of heater covers and wand, and a full DDave mod kit for microdosing…

And now, reading FC Forums, i just placed an order for the OMNI XL TI, and a M…
And an order on Ali to get everything to reproduce @Pipes skeletor induction "lighter"

No, i won't look in the "cheap bubbler" section. I won't go on DHGATE and watch all these recyclers… no i won't… Arf… guess what, i've already read all i could in this part of the forum althought… and pulled trigger this morning…

Now i don't buy anything else ! (at least i hope so… ^^)
till u realize u need a torch;)

Squiby

being all stainless steel, will the tip by your mouth be hot since you have to apply heat to the bottom?
The cap covers the herb chamber part of the tip and that cap is then heated as you twirl your Vapcap. This heats the herb chamber evenly and also allows for heated air to be brought into the chamber from under the cap and through the exterior channels of the tip herb chamber.

The mouthpiece end is surprisingly cool, as is the vapor. It's like magic. I have never experienced a hot mouthpiece. I only heat the Vapcap through two to three cycles every couple of hours.

With each cycle, I get three hits which brings me to the cooling click. If you blow on the cap or set it on the dynamagnet or heat soaking surface the cap will be cool enough to handle in just a few seconds after a cooling click.

The ti tip's going on my "M" even if I have to file the end of the condenser to fit :)

The titanium tip and the stainless are completely interchangeable on the M body and condenser.

The Omni condenser/mp will not function properly with the stainless steel M tip.

Wish I could get one for $20 but that is for existing customers. $40 for us newbies

Easily remedied.

Simply create an account. Make a purchase and you will be in on future sales.

flotntoke

thoroughly vaped
been thinking about this "M" that is on sale. i am wondering if i will like it? being all stainless steel, will the tip by your mouth be hot since you have to apply heat to the bottom? i know the Omni with an adjustable airpath sounds so much better, but seriously... i can't afford one. the M is about all i can afford at the moment

No, not at all in my usage. I guess if you did load after load after load as quickly as you can, it could get warm, but it would be a lot. I've run 6-7 loads through mine in pretty rapid succession (in group giving everyone their own load x 2-3). The body did get pretty warm, but not too hot to hold. Mouthpiece didn't heat up at all.

You have to let it cool a little in use (heat to click 1, hit, cool to next click, heat again to click, repeat) and if you get things too warm inside, a minute or 2 to let it cool may be necessary. You're always working with retained heat after first load (more so first hit on load), so if you are trying to tax it too much, you'll get reduced performance and possible combustion from overheating. This is most likely going to happen long before MP gets hot.

Ti acts a bit differently in use (biggest factors compared to SS are heating faster and not retaining heat as long), but isn't a huge difference IMO. I will say I almost always use my Ti tips, but think that is because I am more used to their behavior. FWIW, a Ti tip (purchased now or in the future) will fit on the M body and other components.

"M" is a great vape for $40! But, if you can swing it I'd advise a Ti-Woody at $68.

If you get in now, you'll qualify for better discounts next time - if we're lucky enough to see them again. And, while many of us are picking one up for ourselves - the intent with the $20 "M" is for those of us who already know the glorious wonders of VCs, to buy them to pass along to friends so we can cheaply turn them on to vaping (and create more VC addicts!). There are more than a few besides me doing exactly this.

Also would like to mention, think my recent order takes my total DV purchases (over past 15 or so months) up around the $1,000 mark - and am sure there are others here who have spent much more - addictive fucking vapes that they are! That includes several I've already gifted out that were purchased at full or regular sale prices. I've got a few more expensive vapes, but don't think any have caused me to rack up so much in purchases (including a couple nanos and all the associated parts/accessories I've bought over 4+ years). So I've got no guilt, and expect no grief from those just joining the club, about the incredible $20 "M" deal.

Same as I don't bitch when I see my bartender pass a regular patron a free beer, nor do I expect any bitching when one lands in front of me. He sees me weekly (at least) and knows I'm tipping around 25% every time for the occasional free beer, and the always great service - beyond what I'm actually paying on my tab. I truly appreciate it when loyal customers are rewarded, and dig the whole "we'll sell you one at cost (or about that), so you can turn someone else on to them."

........................................................................................
I succumbed to the pull of the 2 jet lighter also. Orig had trouble with it being much more than the triple flamer.
Anybody have the 2 jet? It looks like it MIGHT be a much higher quality piece, is it??

Bought so much that I thought, so what's another $16 :)

Anybody else that was waiting for the XL Omni but not sure about the new twisty swirl Ti effect? I like basic scientific glass over the fancy-arse worked colored pieces and like more traditional VapCaps vs the swirls. Might get used to it BUT hoping for a traditional XL Omni in wood or simpler Ti form.

I kind of like 2 jets the best if not looking for quick heat (while trying to be more discrete in public), battling wind outside. Anxious to try this one out. Does look to be a bit higher quality, and last I looked for this one elsewhere price was over $20 everywhere except e-Bay (and think that was 19.95).

EDIT: Hey @Squiby .... I waited a long time for your expected response on a couple of these before writing. Think we hit "post" at about the same time. :lol: I'm napped up and keeping my 2nd wake and vape of the day on VCs rolling along. Really should get to work outside, but so damned hot out there today. Nice and cool and vapey inside! :smug:

Last edited:

Squiby

Does the XL condenser fit with the M body? I love the durability of the M but I much prefer a wooden spin

The M is a standard length Vapcap. It comes stock with a standard condenser which accommodates the 62mm long stainless steel body/mp.

You can use an XL condenser if you add a spinning mp. The XL condenser accommodates a 79mm configuration such as the 62mm M body/mp plus a 17mm mp.

Hey @Squiby .... I waited a long time for your expected response on a couple of these before writing. Think we hit "post" at about the same time. :lol: I'm napped up and keeping my 2nd wake and vape of the day on VCs rolling along. Really should get to work outside, but so damned hot out there today. Nice and cool and vapey inside! :smug:

LOL! Great minds and all. There will no outside time for me today. It's pouring out. So I'm inside with my Vapcap and some Tangerine Dream, making some nice ABV pain salve. Gotta keep that medicine cabinet stocked...

Derrrpp

For the world is hollow and I have touched the sky
Hello my fellow VapCap enthusiasts! :wave:

So last night I ended up picking up an XL Omni condenser/mouthpiece assembly to turn my NonaVonG into an XL OmniVonG. :nod: Super stoked to get this thing, I've been waiting to try the Omni out for a long time! It was an exercise in self-restraint to get just the condenser and not buy the whole thing. At some point I'm sure I'll end up with the new faceted Ti stem and a new tip to complete the package. Just couldn't justify it at this time. I need to win the lottery or get a better paying job or something so I can afford my VCAS!! :lol:

Oh, and I also picked up another M. :cool: I'll probably end up gifting it to a friend. I just couldn't resist that price!! For only $20, I almost feel bad, like I'm stealing from George or something. :lol:

That's all I came here to say, lol. Hope everyone has a wonderful day! :)

:peace:

FreddieFresh

I'll chime in and say I purchased 7 "M" models (6 were gifts for friends) when they first came out and were $36 and I thought THAT was a steal considering how many times I've paid $35 for the OG. $20 is just ridiculous! :lol:

If I had waited until now than for the same price I would've had 5 more to give to friends (and I would buy more if I weren't broke :doh:) but you wont hear me or any of my friends complaining because it's a great vape and awesome value even when it's full price.

You don't even have to order anything. Just make an account and you'll be eligible for future sales. That's not asking a lot IMO and it beats begging random people on a forum to help you get in on a deal. Though I don't personally see an issue, and I doubt Dynavap would take offense with that (more sells the merrier I'm sure,) it's not the most prudent tactic to rely on the kindness of strangers to resolve these issues for you compared to simply signing up. But that's just my :2c:

toked23

New M on the way. First Vapcap for me and looking forward to the simple life. Just a lighter and go. Only wondering how the new vapcap will help me with my VAS syndrome, haha

@Squiby and others, thank you ladies and gentlemen for all the tips and the things to buy with it...

Wonder how long before it makes it here... hmmm?

Top Bottom