Cl4ud3

2 M's ordered because you never know when you will need a vape that could be disposable. For $20 it's almost like your robbing George. You need to travel/holiday etc and need a disposable vape you won't get better than this and for a silly low price.

Cl4ud3

At $2o u can buy it and strip it for parts and still come out on top bc u have spare odds and ends:D
For some reason I had an image of a back alley car stripping business then lol - taking VapCaps and stripping them into parts and making new models with no serial numbers or paperwork :D

For the price though it is silly not to get a couple just in case you need to travel or something and don't want to risk losing a more expensive version.

Bdubbdiblets

DUH!!! Well THAT was silly of me. :\ :disgust: :shrug: :doh: :cry: :ugh: :drool: :hmm: wasn't thinking.... Damn it!!!
I thought the exact same thing!! Good call @WakeAndVape i was just a bit too eager!! Shoulda read ur post first, oh well its all to a great company..

Spoke to George today...he was answering calls right before the sale started...I mean that is seriously unreal CS! I feel like dynavap is my buddy....truthfully I feel the same about FC....two solid entities....happy to be here and happy to be a capper. Hopefully my Pops will be too now after this M sale:brow: Now let's all vape to the new omni!!!!

:rockon::rockon::rockon:

Summer

Long Island, NY
DUH!!! Well THAT was silly of me. :\ :disgust: :shrug: :doh: :cry: :ugh: :drool: :hmm: wasn't thinking.... Damn it!!!

Squiby, it's not too late! I recalled after I processed my 1st order, on the final confirmation page with invoice #, something about them combining shipping if you place another order. So, I ljust ogged in, added another item to my cart & the at the top of the cart it said, "We noticed you’ve purchased some other items that have not shipped yet. We’d be happy to combine the orders to eliminate multiple shipping costs." And I just read my confirmation email & it says "If you created a DynaVap account prior to placing this order, additional items may be added to your order up until it ships. To do so, please log into your account, select items to add to your order and use the same credit or debit card to make the payment."

HTH, gotta run & finish my 2nd order. :o!

Last edited:

whatitdew

Vapes R Great
Got a Carbon, a dynastash, a handful of M's and some accessories
Almost ordered the new Ti body, but I honestly like the wood look more, seems less HEAD to me.
Next order I will grab one for sure.

Order is split between PuffItUp and dynavap cuz I always give my man Randy some love and he matched the 20 percent off.

So now I will have a OG, M, cocobolo woodie s, Carbon woodie s, and a ti Omni!

Woodscents is up next to reach my vapcap final form lol:rockon:

Arielle

Due to the holiday and current promotion, there may be a delay in our response. We apologize for any inconvenience and will get back to you as soon as possible.

You may make modifications to your order before it ships by doing the following:

Adding Products to Your Order:
  1. Log into your account on www.dynavap.com
  2. Add items
  3. Check out using the same form of payment
Exchanging/Removing Products from Your Order (Ex: Ordered an M but now want an to exchange an M for an OmniVap instead):
  1. Log into your account on www.dynavap.com
  2. Add items (Ex: add OmniVap)
  3. Check out using the same form of payment
  4. Send an email with:
    1. ORDER MODIFICATION” in the subject line
    2. A list of the items that you would like refunded (Ex: Ask for M to be removed/refunded)
    3. Your order number
Thank you for your support,

Take Care,

Team DynaVap

MonkeyTime

Ya got me George!

A couple of weeks ago I bought an Omni, really like it and want an induction heater or two now.

First there was one. One lone wolf, but then he found another, and another. And soon he had a pack :love:

Must have timed it perfectly, I missed the log jam and the Omni XL was showing the sale price. It took all I had not to add another, the Cocobolo Ti woody, damn that's pretty. But as it is, I added an Omni XL and XL Dynastash, Blackwood Omnivong, two M' s for gifts and some accessories.

I like this party!

Winegums

I make things from wood
Accessory Maker
I ordered an Omni XL condenser today :tup:

I already have a stem in the works for it made from a blank I've been saving for a long time.
jSiw2XS.jpg

MrMonss

I am a little disappointed by these sales, because I had plans to take advantage of it to buy an XL Wenge dynastash.
Arrived the fateful hour (1h30 AM for me), I go to the site and the price of the Wenge Dynastash XL had gone from $50 to ... $44. :hmm:

In fact I feel that the price has risen slightly just before the sale, going from $50 to $55. Certainly it is not much, but with the international shipment.. In short I was a little disappointed, and I did not buy anything finally. I think the price suddenly increased as it is the only XL Dynastash, and that with the release of the omni XL the stocks risked to leave quickly..

Has anyone also noticed that ?

:peace:

Winegums

I make things from wood
Accessory Maker
I am a little disappointed by these sales, because I had plans to take advantage of it to buy an XL Wenge dynastash.
Arrived the fateful hour (1h30 AM for me), I go to the site and the price of the Wenge Dynastash XL had gone from $50 to ... $44. :hmm:

In fact I feel that the price has risen slightly just before the sale, going from $50 to $55. Certainly it is not much, but with the international shipment.. In short I was a little disappointed, and I did not buy anything finally. I think the price suddenly increased as it is the only XL Dynastash, and that with the release of the omni XL the stocks risked to leave quickly..

Has anyone also noticed that ?

:peace:
I wouldn't expect the price to go down as wood prices are always on the rise.

What sort of discount % were you hoping for?

You also might want to double check things because the XL is $55 and is currently going for $44 from what I can see. That's 20% off.

MrMonss

I wouldn't expect the price to go down as wood prices are always on the rise.

What sort of discount % were you hoping for?

You also might want to double check things because the XL is $55 and is currently going for $44 from what I can see. That's 20% off.

I was just hoping for 20% off the initial price.
At the time I thought that it was I who was mistaken (in view of the time of the night), because I had just watched a few hours before and the price was $50, not $55.
By googling "dynastash XL" I still stumbled on $50.
Here in Europe it's the same : just before the sales the prices increase slightly, to allow to cushion a little the reduction ; but this time I told myself that it was because of the release of the omni XL, because the other prices did not increase in the same way.
It's nothing I grant you, but it's a little misleading and a bit of a disappointment, that made me prefer to go to bed.
But really nothing serious or annoying, I will continue to love my vapcap !! :rockon:

MrMonss,

davesmith

Glass Blower
Well I realised I had never created an account (but am a precious customer) sent a contact form saying what I wanted (ti tip and an M) let's hope I don't miss the sale!

I.b.vaping

Hi just going to buy a few m's for my friends and I , I know this has probably been covered but can someone tell me if the titanium tips fit on the m? Many thanks people

I.b.vaping,
Top Bottom