Summer

Long Island, NY
[/QUOTE] I.b.vaping said:
Hi just going to buy a few m's for my friends and I , I know this has probably been covered but can someone tell me if the titanium tips fit on the m? Many thanks people [/QUOTE]

I don't know if they do. Here's a link George's video discussing the M's Non Modular Components (last video, bottom left), & it at the end he says that the tip doesn't fit well in the ss stem.

https://www.dynavap.com/dynashop/vaporizers/special-products/the-m/the-m

Summer,

Used2use

Sometimes to stupid to become a fool
The M has two air channels along the tip exterior. These channels bring air between the tip and the cap retaining before it is drawn through your bud.

The Ti Tip has 4 channels, twice that of the M.
was that for different tip generations? - if i am not mistaken both have 3 channels? it's a best of post so...

Used2use,
Reactions: Derrrpp

virtualpurple

Well, that was unexpected.

Logged in with the intention of buying a few M's to give away...ended up with a vong stem, an Xl Omni stem and condenser, a standard xl condenser w/ mouthpiece, a few titanium tips, some replacement screens, a cocobolo double crown stem, a new lighter...and the three Ms. I figure 1 M for myself to replace my OG, and a few to give away.

What have I done...60 bucks turned into over 300 in a heartbeat.

flotntoke

thoroughly vaped
Hi VapCap Family,

Once again, we are overwhelmed by our awesome customer's support!

The XL OmniVap Titanium is currently not listed at the sale price. The web developers are hard at work fixing this and it should be resolved quickly.

Take Care,

Arielle

I was out at the start of sale, and didn't finalize my order until a couple hours in. Glad I missed the strains on the server, but how cool is it that Arielle was on here letting folks know what was going on - and even a note about a specific product they were having issues with on their end?

George & DV Team.... the fuckin BEST, or what?

Due to the holiday and current promotion, there may be a delay in our response. We apologize for any inconvenience and will get back to you as soon as possible.

You may make modifications to your order before it ships by doing the following:

Adding Products to Your Order:
  1. Log into your account on www.dynavap.com
  2. Add items
  3. Check out using the same form of payment
Exchanging/Removing Products from Your Order (Ex: Ordered an M but now want an to exchange an M for an OmniVap instead):
  1. Log into your account on www.dynavap.com
  2. Add items (Ex: add OmniVap)
  3. Check out using the same form of payment
  4. Send an email with:
    1. ORDER MODIFICATION” in the subject line
    2. A list of the items that you would like refunded (Ex: Ask for M to be removed/refunded)
    3. Your order number
Thank you for your support,

Take Care,

Team DynaVap

Again, all this while sale is going on - on a holiday weekend Friday night to boot! George, the man himself, answering phone calls while they're getting ready for start time? Amazing, and unexpected from damn near any other place on the whole internet, but not really too surprising here, eh?

The pinnacle of customer support and service, even while damned near giving away M's and 20% off sitewide.

I ended up with a few Ms, that cool new OMNI body, a couple other parts, and that damned 2 jet lighter I've been dying to get for $16 instead of $20. Plus, a free T-shirt they put in my cart a few months back for a shipping charge issue during last sale. Was so dying to get more, but another new vaping toy tore up my vape budget.

There are plenty of places that will tell you "oh, you'll save this much" to try to get you to buy, while they raise prices before discounting - but not here. George and DV have to know there are more than a few of us regulars who wait for sales and stock up. The response? MORE discounts!!

The best..... the absolute unquestionable best! Apologize for ranting so much here, but I call places out for poor and dwindling CS here, elsewhere on the internet, and plenty IRL. Just love to see these guys killing it and wish this type of service, support, attention to detail, getting their shit together to get ready for a big sale, fair pricing and great sales, love for customers, and all the rest (could probably go on for an hour with this list!) could be found at ANY place else I spend my money. Closest things I have now is my local bar/restaurant where I've spent probably thousands/year for more than a few years, and places owned by family. George takes better care of everyone, no questions asked! Great business model & am sure that is part of his motivation. But, you can't help but see there is more to it than that.

Fuckin' eh, Skippy! To a curmudgeon old man, getting worse with his grumpiness regularly, and griping more about the demise of Western Civilization (and especially US) all the time as we get deeper into the 21st century, this isn't just nice to get great vapes for cheap to add to my arsenal or pass on to friends. It's much more than that! It's proof that there are some out there who do seem to truly care about their products and customers. You gotta feel like this kind of thing will spread when others see how successful DV is becoming. So, it's not just a great business model and great for DV and us - it's a social and commercial statement to show others the value of doing right by everyone instead of trying to rip them off or squeeze every possible penny out of every sale.

Absolutely LOVE George and the whole team, and sometimes kind of chokes me up how much it seems they love us!!

Yeah.. a bit long winded here. Thanks for reading. Hope I didn't have the same influence on you I did on myself! Heading back to dv.com to figure out what I need to add to my order, damn it! Looks like it's gonna be cheap beer for me for a month or two.

Well, that was unexpected.

Logged in with the intention of buying a few M's to give away...ended up with a vong stem, an Xl Omni stem and condenser, a standard xl condenser w/ mouthpiece, a few titanium tips, some replacement screens, a cocobolo double crown stem, a new lighter...and the three Ms. I figure 1 M for myself to replace my OG, and a few to give away.

I feel your pain! Happens to so many of us I think. Hard not to here. If I can make it through the weekend without getting a new super Ti OMNI (instead of just the cool new body for my current OMNI), I'll consider myself lucky!

Last edited:
Ti woody s, some spare screens and o rings and 2 ms ordered. Wasn't sure if there was a limit on the Ms (there's not, dynavap has posted on social media saying unlimited Ms) and didn't want to take the piss so just 2 for me. I fancied a Ti omni but didn't want to get stung too much on import taxes in the U.K. Could easily have spent a few hundred dollars last night!

Will probably give one M away to a friend and keep the other as a spare (not that I should need one, they seem bullet proof) The woody is all for me, looking forward to trying a Ti tip.

Thanks George and co, you guys rock!

SloJimFizz

Unknown Member

All just a part of Georges evil plan.

eiiqY5J.jpg

flotntoke

thoroughly vaped
I see what you mean about that liberal arts degree @flotntoke ;) :D
Joshing of course :)
What a great company to support !!

Thanks, guys! Really don't know what is worse about getting those degrees when it comes to my musings here and elsewhere..... Learning how to type quickly, or being rewarded for being verbose! At least I'm usually able to leave out all those big goofy words here that were sure to take your grade up a notch or two, and I love the fact I get to cuss like a fuckin trucker for emphasis. Plus, who doesn't love the fact you're usually better off getting your buzz on to read or write here?

Here's to 6am wake & vapes! :cheers: French press pot of good dark coffee, and 3 loads of Royal Haze through my OMNI on a mini bubb. Now where did I hide those breakfast munchies?

The true breakfast of champions! :tup:

mucsusn

60 going on 20
Little after 0800 here.....got my order in late last night. A new Omni XL, new Ti body, and 4 M's for giveaways. Have to spread the love at these prices! Going to celebrate with a wake and vape with my new PP stems, which arrived yesterday. Happy holiday weekend all!!!

Hogni

Honi soit qui mal y pense
I know what to do with this absolutely awesome new OM TI body I've ordered today but what to do with 4 more "M" now?? I was really strong not to order more (but was suffering a lot not to do so :cry:)

Nearly all my canna friends aren't really interested in vape stuff cause they prefer (w/o any comparison!) their tobacco spliffs (I was smoking only pure over decades). Sometimes I'm feelling like a missionary who can't missionize anyone. "Drop it!" they say mostly and are grinning enjoying their spliffs.
And now I have four more "M" and don't know what to do with them or whom I could really offer one of them as a "nice" present :huh: Hope dies last.....

flotntoke

thoroughly vaped
I medicate pretty often, but I'd be wrecked!

Pretty near wrecked. This Royal Haze is a really upbeat sativa, though. Even with that, after a few hours in I'm thinking a nap is going to be a good idea - uber strong coffee or not! Hopefully, a couple hour nap - with no re-ups since earlier, will leave me waking up "fresh" for first buzz of day a second time. ;)

I just figure if you're gonna wake and vape, and may have time for a nap before noon, ya might as well go all in. Not often the opportunity presents itself to me. And, even when it does I usually like to go for a lighter vape than VC. All excited about sale and awesomeness of DV, so figured it was the way to go. And, go I did!

cybrguy

Putin is a War Criminal
And now I have four more "M" and don't know what to do with them or whom I could really offer one of them as a "nice" present :huh: Hope dies last.....
Sokay, they don't expire. Who knows who may need them in the future. It's a pretty good bet they won't go to waste. I bought one more than I have peeps for, and it will wait for that moment when I wish I had one to share...

mmenzie

My friends call me "Menz"
been thinking about this "M" that is on sale. i am wondering if i will like it? being all stainless steel, will the tip by your mouth be hot since you have to apply heat to the bottom? i know the Omni with an adjustable airpath sounds so much better, but seriously... i can't afford one. the M is about all i can afford at the moment

Top Bottom