stressed

i woke up at 2 a.m... 4 hours sleep and while lying there, trying to figure out if i should just get up or turn on the vape and fill a bag and try to get back to sleep, i kept thinking about the omnivap and how i could have used it right then. i ended up watching tv and then vaping too much bud and shatter. ahhh, sweet wake and vape. such a pleasant way to start the day.

i went to a new pot store and i have 5 new genetics and some great shatter waiting for the dynavaps. i like to be prepared. :)

crap...another store i go to just sent a text saying $25 grams of green crack (love it) until supplies run out (it's usually $40). im way too high to go anywhere and by the time i nap and get up, they'll be gone. and i'll be too "hungover" from the shatter to want to go anywhere. :lol:

Last edited:

flotntoke

thoroughly vaped
I always see posts about positioning the o-ring to cover the carb and wonder how the hell people are doing it. Seems like it wouldn't stay put while putting the condenser back in. Then it occurred to me you could use some kind of spacer on the condenser to keep the o-ring in place, which led to this:

JDQK5Ii.jpg

Just a regular drinking straw cut down and split. It's completely outside of the vapor path, so I don't see a problem, but I'm curious if anyone thinks this'd be an issue. I guess the straw isn't even really necessary - could have just used a bit of tape or something behind it so it wouldn't slide back toward the mouthpiece.

KWdnTam.jpg

Carb hole @ 50%

Probably not a problem, but I'd be concerned to have plastic in there - especially straw plastic. I think better to use as a tool and remove as @CuckFumbustion suggested.

But, what I would do is set your straw up for use from the tip end instead of MP end. I find it's not too difficult to keep the o-ring down at the end, the hard part is getting it to stay right where you want it. So you could put o-ring out towards tip a bit, then use straw as a pusher to put o-ring where you want it from tip end after you insert condenser. A little more "lube" than usual on the o-ring ought to allow it to move easily enough. Then pull straw and put your tip on.

Great idea! :tup: May have to try this one myself after next cleaning session.

WakeAndVape

VapeLife X
My poor OmniVong...it was made for water...but hardly ever gets used with it.

It has easily become my new favorite VC (until the next I'm sure) .

The nanovong body make holding it so much more pleasurable.

Don't get me wrong...i like the diameter of the M and thought it was the perfect size...until I held this :doh:...vas rationale is a b***h!

But something about the extra conical girth it has makes it feel like a spliff in my fingers

Also got a quad torch of my own...it makes life easier when I'm outside, but doesn't provide the rich penetrating heat of a single torch, I wish there was a happy medium: Maybe heat the cap initially with the triple and then use the single for maintenance click....i dunno.

Experimenting is fun however.

A regular body and a dyna stash ER are now seeming like a must.

This whole Lego thing has an early life appeal.
:rockon:

qdCtsIq.jpg

Edit: @stressed...im flattered :brow:

exime

I just hold the mouthpiece with my fingers and rotate it. Turns full 360 degrees pretty easily without twirling or any type of juggling. I'm clumsy so this works well for me. The other day I was holding a can of avb and my hands just flipped it like I had no control of it.

I've been using that portable water tool lately and it works really well with the vapcap. I actually prefer just using the vapcap on it's own because it's like smoking a cigarillo but I have sensitive throat/lungs so the cooler vapor from the water tools allows me to vape longer and more material without having coughing fits.

Last edited:

cybrguy

Putin is a War Criminal
If twirling is not good for you how about rotating instead by holding the VC steady in your fingers grasp while rotating your wrist back and forth?
On bad days that's what I do. On good days I can spin it better. Just depends on the day. Not VCs prob, just age and arthritis.
Or better yet, get yourself a @Pipes Induction heater. No fancy maneuvers required.
I get the interest in this but it defeats the whole purpose of the VC for me. If I need to plug in or add batteries, I have other vapes for that. I realize there are no other vapes for you... :lol:
TzcbTkZ.png

This is how I hold my vapcaps now. I use my dominant hand and let my thumb and pointer do all the work. Mouthpiece end is kinda anchored in place and rests against middle finger and palm. Waaaaay more consistent and controlled than whatever I was doing before.
This is pretty much how I do it on good days and it works OK. I think at some point I will probably get an XLS something to see if a little extended length makes it easier to grasp the MP for spinning. I would think it might. Then, of course, I'll have to get an XL DynaStash...
Thoughts on the new tips and caps.
The new caps seem to heat up and cool down faster.
Have there been changes to the caps? I missed that. How are they different?

InterplanetaryTanner

Interplanetary Development
Manufacturer
!!!! Nice work!!!

Thanks!

Used game boy colors on this one. I may go back and try a more through full color option. That's also animated... but I have no idea how. I just need more things to do that I don't need to do. Lol

TzcbTkZ.png

Can we call the smile 'Clicky'?

Sure!

Vaped, and confused. Wha! is the logo on the cap?

Also, is the VC emoticon holding the VC backwards?

I must have been drinking the wood alcohol, lately....:uhh:

TzcbTkZ.png

I had to sneak in the ID logo... it's possible it's backwards. Our Ms are currently scheduled to arrive Saturday. So I'll probably give it another go next week!

SloJimFizz

Unknown Member
Have there been changes to the caps? I missed that. How are they different?
Still doing:sherlock:. Switched caps, put the old on the gen 4 tip and vice versa. Could be the New tips heating and cooling faster. :hmm: Need more research.
Also learned the hard way the glass condenser in the OG is held on by the fat mouth piece. A lucky kick save kept it from an unused doom. Careful opening your OG's if you ordered one for nostalgic reasons as I did.

ritual

Anyone else order from these guys over a week ago and not hear anything back yet? I'm about to have to file a charge back on my credit card, I've reached out multiple times and have gotten no response.

ritual,

WakeAndVape

VapeLife X
Anyone else order from these guys over a week ago and not hear anything back yet? I'm about to have to file a charge back on my credit card, I've reached out multiple times and have gotten no response.
Thats unusual...just call.

If it were a number of other companies, I would say 'just file the chargeback' but dynavap is solid and they will treat you right.

That's just my :2c:

cow-a-bunga

@ritual
I ordered 4/17 and got shipping confirmation 4/27.

They also sent out a mass email explaining delay:

DynaVap Customer Care

From everyone here at DynaVap we would like to extend a big thank you for all the support during our 420 sale!

The response was larger than we anticipated, Our DynaTeam is working 7 days a week responding to the large number of emails and fulfillment of all orders.

We are excited for the opportunity to provide high quality products across the board including great customer service. Our DynaTeam will fill each and every order and respond to all email questions as quickly as possible.

We are not a large company. We design, manufacture and assemble our products at our shop in Wisconsin at the same location we answer email and ship your packages.
As we are able to process each and every order, we will send a shipping confirmation and tracking number.

As some of you have back ordered items in your order we will contact you shortly and provide an update with anticipated fulfillment times and alternate product or partial shipping options.

So again, thank you for your support and understanding as we assemble and ship your orders.

All the folks at DynaVap unequivocally appreciate each and every customer. We are dedicated to the continued enjoyment of our products by our customers.

Thanks again;

The DynaTeam

exime

Noticing more people want to turn their "M"s into Omnis by modding the condenser.

Why not just stick a piece of mounting putty over 80% of the carb? Non-porous, non-messy, yet sticky and easily removable. Just an idea. Off-gassing might be a problem?:rip:

Last edited:

Lykosa

I hear you. I tried to order an Omni XL but they just aren't ready. I hate to have to throw down for a new one when they are available but I probably will eventually.
I should mention my omni XL isn't a full Ti piece. I just added a custom XL condenser to a burl stem and V4 tip :) tis a very sexy piece indeed! I was really tempted to get a carbon stem, but didn't bother as I don't think it could match the burl in looks.

My poor OmniVong...it was made for water...but hardly ever gets used with it

Also got a quad torch of my own...it makes life easier when I'm outside, but doesn't provide the rich penetrating heat of a single torch, I wish there was a happy medium: Maybe heat the cap initially with the triple and then use the single for maintenance click....i dunno

I like to do one or two low temp flavour hits to get it warmed up, then do a high temp hit through glass to finish it off. Seems like a happy medium :)

Dual flame is a nice middle ground. Covers enough of the load to heat quickly and efficiently, but unlike quads and tris, the heat is concentrated to a small enough area to have just as much control over the click temperature as you do with a single torch

florduh

Noticing more people want to turn their "M"s into Omnis by modding the condenser.

Why not just stick a piece of mounting putty over 80% of the carb? Non-porous, non-messy, yet sticky and easily removable. Just an idea. Off-gassing might be a problem?:rip:

I had little trouble moving my O Ring to cover 90% of the carb. The trick was to position it a little "further" than you want it to be, realizing it will slip a bit when you push the condenser back in.

I didn't want to cover the carb 100% as I'll occasionally want to carb it to get a bigger cloud. But in general, I just use it with the carb mostly covered. It's just "set and forget" with airy hits, great taste, and nice clouds.

WakeAndVape

VapeLife X
when I'm on the move @Lykosa...flavor takes a 2nd.

I'm trying to get smashed fast as possible. Lol.
But my friend has a triple inline flame and I like that...for some stupid reason I hate the look of double flamed torches...an insane reason not to get one as well.

I'm going to grab one soonish. thanks for the suggestion.
How do you like that bubbler with your vapcap? I'm looking at it on dhgate.
the D020 works well with it...i wish there was just a little more 'seal' to it with the O.V.

other than that, it's a great functional piece that will take almost anything you throw at it.

@shaolinmilk great choice...besides it would have been harder to pick sides

ritual

@ritual
I ordered 4/17 and got shipping confirmation 4/27.

They also sent out a mass email explaining delay:

Thanks for that! I didn't receive that mass email, it may have gone out before I ordered. I got my order confirmation then it was radio silence for 9 days so I was a bit worried. I heard back from Ariel today... apparently the info@dynavap.com address that they list as their contact information, and also show at the bottom of every email, is a mailbox that they don't monitor xD Ariel requested that any communication be sent to her address.

Relieved that they've at least reached out to me, I'm very interested in the product. I ordered a burl nonavong and plan to mate it with one of these guys:

rBVaG1ZP3fmAZm1fAAFQQ0lf6Wo308.jpg

Top Bottom