DirtyD

At home I am loving the bernzOmatic ' pen ' torch, (loews,home depot ~20 bucks.)thing is you have to ignite it yourself with another source= dead bic or any lighter. More a jewlers tool kind of torch but misers butane like a mofo and has good push at tiny or huge flame level. Easy flame adjust. All my torches run out and 'Mr bernz' got me every time. For at home use.... My 'table lighter'. Cheers, D

Last edited:

CharmCityVapeGuy

Known to some and enigma to others
I just got my Omni today and I was wondering if I would really notice the difference between it and my year old Ti Woody. I have to say I was pretty blown away. Much more than I thought I'd be. Not worrying at all about the airflow and i got at least 1 extra cycle. I also noticed that the cooldown click came more quickly. My only complaint is that it was a lot harder to spin. I was used to the extra length and a spinning mouthpiece. In reading this please keep in mind that I am writing this after the test drive. That is all.

InterplanetaryTanner

Interplanetary Development
Manufacturer
Here's to the future "most overused emoticon in history" :bowdown::bowdown::bowdown:
@InterplanetaryTanner you will be rewarded for this generous act in your next life.

First attempt. Never done pixel art, but have always wanted to.

TzcbTkZ.png

cybrguy

Putin is a War Criminal
Despite my best efforts, I am not consistent in twirling the 'Cap - it is awkward to securely hold AND ROTATE the 'Cap (more sometimes than others (muscle cramping, more than joint pain), and even when I'm doing this part well, I may be failing to keep it along a stable axis (and therefore stationary relative to the heat), creating only a single click more often than not.
This. I mean, it works fine but my fingers just don't work like they used to.

snackmaster

I think it would be hard to get it that exact. I just use my finger, covering as much or as little of the hole as I want at the time.

I always see posts about positioning the o-ring to cover the carb and wonder how the hell people are doing it. Seems like it wouldn't stay put while putting the condenser back in. Then it occurred to me you could use some kind of spacer on the condenser to keep the o-ring in place, which led to this:

JDQK5Ii.jpg

Just a regular drinking straw cut down and split. It's completely outside of the vapor path, so I don't see a problem, but I'm curious if anyone thinks this'd be an issue. I guess the straw isn't even really necessary - could have just used a bit of tape or something behind it so it wouldn't slide back toward the mouthpiece.

KWdnTam.jpg

Carb hole @ 50%

GreenHopper

20 going on 60
Despite my best efforts, I am not consistent in twirling the 'Cap - it is awkward to securely hold AND ROTATE the 'Cap (more sometimes than others (muscle cramping, more than joint pain), and even when I'm doing this part well, I may be failing to keep it along a stable axis (and therefore stationary relative to the heat), creating only a single click more often than not.

Check out @Pipes project:

VapCap Induction Heater for Desktop and in Car Use

No twirling required ;)

snackmaster

This is how I hold my vapcaps now. I use my dominant hand and let my thumb and pointer do all the work. Mouthpiece end is kinda anchored in place and rests against middle finger and palm. Waaaaay more consistent and controlled than whatever I was doing before.

uYSg8nP.jpg

CuckFumbustion

Lo and Behold! The transformative power of Vapor.
Just a regular drinking straw cut down and split. It's completely outside of the vapor path, so I don't see a problem, but I'm curious if anyone thinks this'd be an issue. I guess the straw isn't even really necessary - could have just used a bit of tape or something behind it so it wouldn't slide back toward the mouthpiece.
You could just use the straw as a guide and remove it just before you slip the last ring in. :D

I've thought about using other heat resistant silicone rings, etc to go over the condenser, but leave the rings where they behave. A silicone ring outside my 'M' is what I use. A piece of silicone tubing that fit's the O.D of my 'spark plug'. :haw:

It works great and I can slide it over the cap to keep it protected. Also put a small hole in the ring for a small carb hole. you get the idea. I'm sure there is a classier looking equivalent. Oh how about a pen clip? :science:Well going to sift through my old pens.

However moving the inside ring means less inside volume. If that's worthwhile.
I hold mine at 45 degrees and let the flames lick up the cap. Least amount of hand work. Pick a spot and that can determine how much heat up time is needed as a variable without overworking your wrist to achieve it. Check out george's vid too. I cant help myself to doing flourishes with the lighter. hope this helps.
TzcbTkZ.png

Can we call the smile 'Clicky'?

Prolusio

I was planning to post pics of my newly arrived Vapcaps tonight, but my Burl Nonavong was not present in my package!! :huh::ugh::cry: Must have checked under my desk and the garbage a dozen times to make sure it didn't roll away on me. Minor bummer, but I'm sure Dynavap will take care of it.:nod:

On a positive note still no custom charges to Canada with this order!

Anyone else surprised to find their hat inside that green envelope? I totally forgot I ordered one so the shape of the package really confused me; could not for the life of me figure out what the heck they sent me.

"Oh right, the hat..." :doh::party:
TzcbTkZ.png

Choughed

Got my goodies in the mail yesterday, been playing with them ever since.. ;) I took all my Omni's apart, worked out which bits work best where, and now I have my perfect setup! I used the 4th Gen tip on the full spectrum, it's perfect. The tip itself seems to heat up quicker and cools down quicker, which is great for single use, but the puff-pass is becoming a little one sided with that one. :p The mouthpiece is smoother and more refined than before. It's totally awesome! The carbon omni is a little "relaxed fit", and so the 2nd Gen tip is the original and still the best fit. The double crown blackwood body is on the 3rd Gen tip and that's the one that's surprising us both! I don't know why, but suddenly the airflow is perfect and we're getting crazy hits from it. The wood is warmer in the fingers, and you know, I'm growing to really really like this one! I busted out the OG, and Vapman and my husband and I had ourselves a little party. :D

Lykosa

I just got my Omni today and I was wondering if I would really notice the difference between it and my year old Ti Woody. I have to say I was pretty blown away. Much more than I thought I'd be. Not worrying at all about the airflow and i got at least 1 extra cycle. I also noticed that the cooldown click came more quickly. My only complaint is that it was a lot harder to spin. I was used to the extra length and a spinning mouthpiece. In reading this please keep in mind that I am writing this after the test drive. That is all.

I'll be honest, I don't think the Ti omni is that comfortable to spin either. The mouthpiece glides quite nicely, but I find the short length and slightly slimmer profile of the Ti body makes things more awkward.

I adore my omni XL, the extra 17mm means I can easily support the back end with my middle and ring fingers. While spinning with my thumb and index finger.
I also really enjoy using my omni with the nonavong body. Even though it's no longer than the Ti body, the extra width and the unique shape makes it much easier to spin (imo).
I think it's down to being able to support the back end with 2 fingers, the extra thickness of the VonG means you can get a comfortable grip right at the very end of the body without burning your fingers (which I definitely would if tried to hold the Ti body the same way).

I love the look of the Ti body... Unfortunately I just don't find it as comfortable to use as any of the others. Perhaps if the tip end was a little chunkier, and maybe with some slightly more aggressive knurling for grip, it might be more comfortable. It's a shame, as the slimline, stepped look is one of the things I really like about the Ti body, aesthetically at least.

The Beagle

Bubbles & Bags
I use my dominant hand and let my thumb and pointer do all the work. Mouthpiece end is kinda anchored in place and rests against middle finger and palm.

I use the same technique but I with my non dominant hand holding the Vapcap.

I love the look of the Ti body... Unfortunately I just don't find it as comfortable to use as any of the others. Perhaps if the tip end was a little chunkier, and maybe with some slightly more aggressive knurling for grip, it might be more comfortable.

Same here, one of the few things I don't like about my Omni is the knurling on the Ti body as it's way too smooth. I would prefer it to be more grippy and extending all the way up to the stepped part wher the tip goes in.

Alexis

Hey guys. My parcel has been in Unoted Kingdom for a few days. I was just awaiting the dreaded customs card, expecting over £60 costs. Howevr, I got up just before and the green envelope is here!!
No customs. I got my orders mixed up though, this one was cheap, at only $15 total.
I must have been mixed up with another order which was over $300. Silly me, I do that all the time. (Hoping Jedcaum isnt going to hang, draw and quarter me for even referring to customs :lol:).
My fault for getting my orders mixed up and forgetting my Dynavap order was only the small one. So a very nice surpirse anyway, to realise my error I mean!
Gotta do some M cleaning and distribution now. Have a god day all.:tup:

CharmCityVapeGuy

Known to some and enigma to others
I'll be honest, I don't think the Ti omni is that comfortable to spin either. The mouthpiece glides quite nicely, but I find the short length and slightly slimmer profile of the Ti body makes things more awkward.

I adore my omni XL, the extra 17mm means I can easily support the back end with my middle and ring fingers. While spinning with my thumb and index finger.
I also really enjoy using my omni with the nonavong body. Even though it's no longer than the Ti body, the extra width and the unique shape makes it much easier to spin (imo).
I think it's down to being able to support the back end with 2 fingers, the extra thickness of the VonG means you can get a comfortable grip right at the very end of the body without burning your fingers (which I definitely would if tried to hold the Ti body the same way).

I love the look of the Ti body... Unfortunately I just don't find it as comfortable to use as any of the others. Perhaps if the tip end was a little chunkier, and maybe with some slightly more aggressive knurling for grip, it might be more comfortable. It's a shame, as the slimline, stepped look is one of the things I really like about the Ti body, aesthetically at least.
I hear you. I tried to order an Omni XL but they just aren't ready. I hate to have to throw down for a new one when they are available but I probably will eventually.

I'm trying to come up with something I can maybe slip around it to help with the spin. I wonder if it would fit inside the center of one of those fidget spinners or something. Then it could spin at 1000 RPMs while heating.

SloJimFizz

Unknown Member
Thoughts on the new tips and caps.
Carb closed air flow has increased tremendously on the Ti Tip and the M tip is right there with it. Good air flow leading to huge rips. If you think these have draw resistance, you don't know draw resistance. :myday:
The new caps seem to heat up and cool down faster. I've always been a one click per person, but the cool down clicks come mid yank compared to the older cap. Also, my new cap after 2 days looks older than my old one.:uhh:
That, in turn, has made the tips slower cookers than my gen 2. 5-6 click cycles to get through a bowl full as opposed to 3-4 on the gen 2.
The Nonavong body is a joy to fondle. Easier rotating, easier find carb hole and looks awesome.
For my :sherlock: work, my Ti woody is now my guinea pig. Happy to say that a 2 gram nug of Moonrock I've had since kicking combustion almost a year ago, is now back in play. I love that the Vapcap can do ground or a little nug. Versatile little guys!
TzcbTkZ.png

Alexis

Hey folks. Wow! LOVE LOVE LOVE DYNAVAP!:love:

I emailed Arielle after I placed my order. Since owing my Omnivap, I have not had a cap that can be easily removed. The first cap I had was so tight on my 2nd gen Ti tip, it was impossible to remove when warm, even with a magnet.

I got a second cap, which was much better. But then, when I got my 3rd gen Ti tip, the new cap, looser on my 2nd gen tip, was too tight on my 3rd gen Ti tip.
It is impossible to remove with magnet. I cant remove the cap without the whole tip coming loose. So I have to hold the tip to remove the cap.
Last night I was using my scarf to remove cap while warm.

I told this to Arielle and asked if she could make sure the cap in my own personal M be fitted onto my new 4th gen Ti tip, to ensure it isnt too tight. And I suggested they could just leave the cap on the Ti tip for shipping, leaving one M with no cap.

So anyway, guess what? My Ti tip has a perfectly loose fitting cap on it, and all 4 M's also have caps!
So they very generously sent me a new cap for my Omnivap.
I also had a trouble during the sale when my Omni condenser and mouthpiece got stuck together. I emailed for directions, planning to add another Omni condenser to my order if it wasnt fixable.

My own Omni condenser doesnt fit through my Ti tip to push the screens out. It is just too tight. I mentioned this to Arielle, by no way a means of complaint.

I ordered one Omni condenser to build my mum her own Omnivap!
When I opened the storage tube, the are TWO Omni condensers in there!!!

So they have sent me a whole new Omni condenser, on account of mine being too tight to push thoruh the tip.
Im speachless!

And importantly!- ALL the caps, on all 4 M's, and the Ti tip, fit PERFECTLY!
They just GLIDE off. Perfect fit. This problem seems to have been addressed.
It will be just wonderful to be able to slip my cap off anytime with no hassle, with or without magnet.

I am OVER THE MOON with what Dynavap have done here to go above and beyond to make me VERY happy. So many bad things happen all the time, it is a joy when nice things happen, thanks to nice people!

I said it before, Dynavap are NOT all about money.
I am sure that if you gave George the choice- be infinitely rich, but Dynavap doesnt exist...

OR- be poor and broke but Dynavap continues its legacy taking the world by storm, bringing happiness and blessings!

I think I know which way George would choose! What do you all think?:)

doubledown

So since the 420 sale, the Omnivap has become my daily driver. Love this little dude. I'll be buying an OmniXL when they are released. I had ordered my buddy an M back then as well, he likes his so much, he called George the other day and ordered 10 Ms and 10 lighters to give away to our friends who still combust. Funny how something so simple can be such a game changer.
Thanks to George and the team. Please keep innovating and keep up the good work!

jds

So since the 420 sale, the Omnivap has become my daily driver. Love this little dude. I'll be buying an OmniXL when they are released. I had ordered my buddy an M back then as well, he likes his so much, he called George the other day and ordered 10 Ms and 10 lighters to give away to our friends who still combust. Funny how something so simple can be such a game changer.
Thanks to George and the team. Please keep innovating and keep up the good work!

I'm waiting on the Omni XL as well, I can't wait for it to be up on their site.

Top Bottom