Vapor_Eyes

taste buds
My OG glass Vapcap has the staggered double click when I use my single jet. I've been heating until the second click, which is a second or three past the first click. I'm not really sure where that puts the temp actually at when the cap is clicking at two different temperatures?
My main cap has a staggered double click just like yours, delayed by 1-3 seconds. I heat past the second click for 1-2 seconds most of the time.

Very rarely I will only get one click. If I don't hear a second click within 2-3 seconds I will stop heating. The only time I combust is if I forget to wait for the cool down click. That's only happened a few times and it was a sign that I didn't need anymore anyway! :science:

Occasionally I will "boost" between clicks on purpose. If I'm not getting the vapor output I desire I heat for about 2 seconds and it usually does the trick.

cybrguy

Putin is a War Criminal
What ist the disadvantage of the "M" in comparison to the higher priced DynVape products?
I see the "M" now as the entry level DynaVap. I wouldn't be too surprised to see the OG glass version slip into history now that this is available. The "M" is a fully functioning VapCap that has no fragility concern like the glass one. After all, we are stoned, and we drop things... :lol: Many many reports of broken OGs, as one might expect.

Rather than a disadvantage for the "M" I would suggest that the advantages to the others include WOOD which many enjoy the beauty of and many would prefer to hold over glass or metal, flexibility regarding bodies and mouth pieces and ease of use (for the Omni) regarding air flow adjustment. And there is also the Vongs ability to mate simply with glass.

So, nothing WRONG with the "M", it is just more entry level.

PeteSeattle

Glad to see Ms out there. Totally digging mine. People have mentioned the heat creeping up ... so is it the front end or the backend getting hot therefore the body heats up? Oh wait, I'm getting my vapes mixed up :-) and I'm joking. But seriously I'm glad to see comments for the M getting warm versus intricate internals that have to be serviced. Much better situation.

It's awesome to see all your enthusiastic posts. I took some time off on an isolated island cabin so I missed a lot of posts. It's good to be unplugged ... especially to be battery free!

815_E3_FAE-_D2_DF-432_E-9510-_E42_D637_C44_AB.jpg

I love how members help each other in understanding the ways of the VC. Im glad to be part of the movement.

Last edited:

MinnBobber

It's awesome to see all your enthusiastic posts. I took some time off on an isolated island cabin so I missed a lot of posts. It's good to be unplugged ... especially to be battery free!

815_E3_FAE-_D2_DF-432_E-9510-_E42_D637_C44_AB.jpg

I love how members help each other in understanding the ways of the VC. Im glad to be part of the movement.
After hitting the M,
Wow, isn't that Stonehenge in the background?????
Oh, and England's not so small of an island ;)

Vape on

esrever

Herb: best aphrodisiac and stereo tweak on Earth
Another recipient of over the top, above and beyond customer service from Matt and D-Vap.
"Every order matters to us and we appreciate your business!" stated in the user brochure.
They walk the walk!

They are like the rare restaurant doing gangbusters b/c the food is great and a good value,
but manage to give every customer 1st class service even though their product is so good they don't have to.

Lokbok

I like to switch back and forth between my single and triple flame torch. I like that the triple flame heats up way faster, but now that I've gotten more experience with how the M interacts with heatups, I can fine-tune the heat-up more with a single when I want to actually take my time/pay attention. Triple torch has replaced my single though for the daily usage (though admittedly, a lot of this has to do with my triple having a way bigger tank - less refilling).

Just a stupid Question.

What ist the disadvantage of the "M" in comparison to the higher priced DynVape products?

I plan to buy the OmniVap in the late summer. I'm thinking about whether it makes sense to test the M already.

I personally see the M as the "working man's" Dynavap. Yes it is great for an entry level Vapcap, but it's also great for a daily driver. I was lucky enough to beta test the M as my first Vapcap experience. I was going to see if I liked the system enough to get one of the Ti models. At day one, my mind was set.. I most likely will never get a Ti-Woody or Omnivap. This is not because I think the other models aren't worth it.. but moreso that I liked the M so much that I purchased more as backups and to potentially gift to friends. I've expressed before that this is the exact model I wanted.. something durable, looks nice enough, works great and is at a very affordable price. I also used the money I set aside for the other models and just went ahead and got more accessories (including the DynastashER). I think the other models are just luxury pieces.. like heaving leather seats in a car. The car will still get you to the place the same, but leather seats will definitely make the trip a little nicer (unless you hate the feel of it). Admittedly, I'm not much of a bells and whistle type of guy, I like things very simple and efficient (both on performance and cost); the M fits this profile perfectly.

Lokbok

Ok, convinced :-)

I have now ordered the M and the fat mouthpiece. The Vaposhop has no spare parts. Unfortunately you are already used to it as a European ;-)

I posted something last week when my green envelope arrived with goodies and expressed how funny enough that fat mouthpiece was my favorite thing despite being the cheapest thing in there. Makes the M work wonderfully with water pieces.

Squiby

What ist the disadvantage of the "M" in comparison to the higher priced DynVape produ

As mentioned, the M is a new all stainless steel Vapcap that is meant to replace the one piece glass tipped/body OG, the least expensive Vapcap of the line up.

People often suspect that performance must incrementally change from model to model. I don't think choosing one model over another is about performance so much. I think it's about cost, function and aesthetics. The basic M stainless steel tip and build vs the precision milled titanium tip, condenser and mouthpiece.

The Vapcap OG is the least expensive Vapcap at $35. It has a one piece glass tip/body, glass condenser and soft mouthpiece. It is fragile and will break if dropped. I too believe that it will be phased out in favor of the M.

The M is the next least expensive Vapcap at $50. It has a stainless steel construction, including the tip. It is a wonderful vaporizer but is rudimentary in its design and engineering compared to the titanium tipped series of Vapcaps. Although you can switch out the stainless steel stem for other stems or Body/mp combinations, it does not have full modularity. For example, the Omni condenser will not function properly with the M tip. The ss tip is not quite as robust as the ti tip with a couple fewer heat disbursement fins and fewer, more shallow air channels. It likely has a greater conduction ratio. It is a fantastic economical adventure into the land of the Vapcaps. Everyone should have one. Delight your friends and family by gifting them. Think stocking stuffers.

The ti tipped series of Vapcaps offer full modularity. They range in price from $80 for a Ti Woody to the top of the line burl Omni $180. Buying one will take you on a deep dive into accessory bliss. LEGO for stoners. You don't have to buy all the models, but with parts you can have any one at any time. The titanium tip is more finely crafted and precision engineered than the stainless steel M tip. It has an more air channels and they are wider and deeper and there are seven finely milled fins. There is an addition oring to create a tight fit onto the condenser and into the body or stem. I think that the 4th gen ti tips offer a higher convection ratio.

The full modularity of the ti tipped Vapcaps mean that you can switch up bodies and stems, straight or VonGs, mouthpieces and condensers. You can add an Omni condenser and achieve full dialled customized air flow.

The all metal, mostly titanium Omnivap is the top of the line. It is a beast. The build is very tight, beautifully engineered with incredibly tight tolerances and should be considered a work of art. The Omnivap is beautiful. The Omni condenser/mp is not only a precision milled component which offers a set it and forget it airflow, perfect for water pieces, but it's robust core offers additional strength to the overall device. You can run over your Omni with your car but I don't think the M would fare so well.

Cautious folks should start with the M IMO. Those that have been hooked by the M or those that want an example of finely crafted piece of indestructible precision workmanship might dive headlong into the Omni. Wood lovers go for an Uni for their lovely wood mouthpieces.

Last edited:

DarkSm0ke

Okay, made it to the end of the thread (by the time this get posted there will probably be 2 more pages :rofl:).

George PM'd me and mentioned that they ran out of stems but just got more material in. So I am guessing anyone ordering the M in the last few days are in the same boat as me. Just a bit longer... :rockon: so totally worth it!

stardustsailor

Accessory Maker
My first 24 Hours with A Dynavap M: The very basics !

* Exothermal conduction vaporizer. ..Mainly ..
Ideal as a splifshooter ,or a microdoser ,or as a quick session and perfect as an EDC vaporizer .

* ~ 19 grams of 316L stainless -aka surgical-steel alloy .
Design of each individual part is exceptional.
Machining is very precise.
Finishing is rather CNC basic / default .
The parts fit to each other very smoothly .
Amazing job done overall !

* The cap resembles in design an old type bullet casing.
Actually the "enclosing" of the two "clickers" is made like on bullet casings .
:science:
There is a certain way to use the scoop of the cap ( and the cap itself as a container)
to collect the whole spent herb (ABV ) without a single speckle falling outside the cap !

:borg:

* Quick guide ! How to use it !

Heating with single flame jet (torch) lighter .
Found that actually there are three zones /lines/tracks /paths of heating.
The " DY " zone ;) ,the closest to the clickers ,offers the most of taste and aromas ,
during it's CTC (click to click) inhaling sessions.
On the other end ,towards the scoop,is the "NA" zone .
Blast it for some time and get ready for massive clouds and mind-blowing ,rapid effects !
The "YN" zone that rests in the middle of the two ends ,shares abit of both worlds.
It's the golden section,indeed ! ;)

! Thoughts about playing with fire !
* Fats,oils,resins and other organics under high temperature dehydrate ,
degrade and finally become pure carbon residues.
The latter under the same conditions (of high temperature)
may react with some elementsof the 316L alloy
and may stain permanently the cap's surface.
So ,better be safe than sorry and always clean
the cap from fingerprints and other
debris before the torch ritual even takes place.

*Keeping the torch lighter i such way that the inner
blue jet flame burns close to the cap ,may result to a glow red spot
if mishandled ,quite easily.
This act can burn up the carbon of the steel alloy
( into CO2 gas )in the long term,while it changes rapidly
the alloy's crystalline structure and
of course it's mechanical & corrosion resistance properties.
Thus it may aid to severe oxidation and degradation
or even total failure of the material .
Keeping the inner blue jet flame close to the cap
promotes also combustion of the load.
So, always keep a distance from the inner blue flame.

The goal is to evenly heat a specific zone,
in order to provide gradually the needed heat
in order to achieve a successful vaporization.
Not to create a hot-glow red actually -spot ,ideal for forging the cap !
Neither to melt or weld the cap to the tip ...

Inhaling !
1)With the carb hole fully closed :
Mouth to lung deep draws needed (the ones that make chicks go "inside"),
exactly as smoking.
Vapor is thick and dense ,but rather suprisingly, an easy comer regarding it's temperature.
Short bursts of draws will create massive amounts of rock-dense vapour ,
the perfect intro scene as you begin to sail into the misty oceans of euphoria .
2) With the the carb hole fully open :
Direct lung draws are possible.
Incoming ethereal delight is a mixture of air and herb vapours,quite easy and smooth.
Caution : Prolonged inhaling with the carb open lowers the temperature of the tip.
Thus the cool down click will be heard sooner than if otherwise.

* Any possible combination of heating and inhaling techniques described above ,
will have substantially different effects and final results /outcomes ,
regarding the whole experience of vaping with the device.

*M can be used with a body set-up or stem set-up,
without actually the need to buy any separate parts !
At the pic the M with it's-unusual- stem set-up !

* The device is the absolute vaporizer for the year 2017 !
Should be awarded with an Oscar ,Nobel ,Pulitzer ,something ...
With everything,actually !

See ya on the next click !
Cheers .

Last edited:

CuckFumbustion

Lo and Behold! The transformative power of Vapor.
O.K. Some of you know i get asking key questions when I might be close to pulling the trigger. O.K. I didn't get with the sale on the "M" a while back and still trying to get up to speed. Had a lot of misconceptions and not familiar with the design changes that have occurred over time. Even if the M is my main one, I still like to know a little of the backstory and what changes were made over time.
Or what to look for in a good torch other than I would like one that could withstand the outdoors. Also Why the all SS version seems attractive. Might want to get two caps? Has anybody stepped on a cap?

Is there any parts the can be changed out? I might of read about screens,etc Would you want to change anything in say an older Dynacap? Any type of breakdowns about versions, types, mods, etc are appreciated.
If I pull the trigger, I want to go wide and save postage, but cover things like extra screens,etc.

Three words- Backcountry field maintenance. Best methods or products. ISO? Have to think about what I'm carrying.
The parts fit to each other very smoothly .
Can you accidentally cross thread the parts? Can you put a part in backwards? I know it isn't a good practice to thread/unthread any machined part while hot.

What is the lightest made Dynastash? tx. y'all. If I go for a package deal in late APR ;) , I'll be sure to contribute my 2 cents worth to the thread. :peace:

MrMonss

I personally see the M as the "working man's" Dynavap. Yes it is great for an entry level Vapcap, but it's also great for a daily driver. I was lucky enough to beta test the M as my first Vapcap experience. I was going to see if I liked the system enough to get one of the Ti models. At day one, my mind was set.. I most likely will never get a Ti-Woody or Omnivap. This is not because I think the other models aren't worth it.. but moreso that I liked the M so much that I purchased more as backups and to potentially gift to friends. I've expressed before that this is the exact model I wanted.. something durable, looks nice enough, works great and is at a very affordable price. I also used the money I set aside for the other models and just went ahead and got more accessories (including the DynastashER). I think the other models are just luxury pieces.. like heaving leather seats in a car.

I also love the m, and I also think I might need a another one as a backup.
However, the wooden models reveal something of quasi sexual. A man and his object. Develop rituals of use, of cleaning.
I see the M as a Swiss knife, durable and trustworthy, those in wood almost like art cutlery, there is life in it.
The Vapcap Acquisition Syndrome is now in danger of a worldwide developing.
I am sure that around me may be relented a number of orders ..

Alexis

WOW!

The Best Vaporizer Rated by Users:

The votes are building.... the Vapcap is now in third position for Best Dry Herb Vaporizer, just after the Mighty and the Volcano.

https://www.vapecritic.com/best-vaporizer/

:leaf: :leaf: :leaf:
I added my own vote and high praise for the Vapcap last night. There were only 19 votes for it. I have never used a Mighty or Vocano. I know they are highly rated, but I feel Dynavap have surely made more happy customers (if not overall, then in an equivalent launch time), brought more joy, and literally changed people's lives more than than those admittedly very good vaporizers, by accounts.

Surely enough to give Srorez and Bickel a run for their money for top spot?
And I have heard accounts of Storez and Bickel being assholes and taking Vriptech to court claiming a patent infringement that never was, and eventually losing, when Vriptech knew what they were doing and offered to work with S & B cooperatively for the benefit of all.

So it sounded like they lacked George's selfless altruism.
Im not bashing S & B honest, I just think Dynavap's achievements in so short a time, and the growing number of delighted customers, deserve considerably more votes.

So I call on the Vapcap community here- if you genuinely feel the Vapcap is your favorite vaporizer, to go and vote in the poll!
Let's take Vapcap to the top!:nod:

hinglemccringleberry

Does anyone know the status of the Ti mouth pieces? I think I've settles on the Ti Woody S, but prefer the durability of a Ti MP over wood due to it's contact with moisture.

Cheers!

-JunkHead
Im curious about this too, I would give them a call or email to find out. It was many pages ago in this thread that they posted a pic of them, so we know they've been made. Unless im wrong and those were Omni MP's..

Top Bottom