WakeAndVape

VapeLife X
rEGj54P.jpg

WakeAndVape with 'M'

...i guess I know what it's called now!

jedcaum

Thanks very much for sharing your insight. I totally understand your points. What I meant though- my friend who is disappointed with his FF2, he also has the Herborizer XL, as do I. And he feels the FF2 is a let down in comparison in terms of effect.

I personally find my Omnivap superior in effect to my, especially fullness of effect, compared to my Herborizer. So my feeling is that he would probably be surprised just how effective the Omnivap is, strength wise.

Sure there are different itches to scratch. But he feels that portables will never compete with the medicating power of top desktops.

For me the Omnivap does exactly this, so I am willing to bet it may be a more powerful, and satisfying vaporizer than the FF2.

If anyone can confirm this, it is yet another triumph for the vapcap, and more than justifies the Omni price tag.:nod:

I was asked earlier by @Alexis about comparing the FF2 to the Omnivap. @jay87 had some remarks that pretty much summed up my own, that it's a totally different experience and like comparing apples and oranges, so I didn't opine.

But I'll offer my observations since others are asking, too....

I have only used my FF2, which was my daily driver for the last year, for concentrates since I received my first Vapcap. The Vapcap immediately became my daily driver, for a few different reasons.

The convenience of the form factor cannot be overstated. There is a reason I carried a dugout and bat for years, and it's because it's dead simple to deal with, easy to conceal, all-in-one solution that delivers the goods. I started carrying one again for ease of use when I started consuming again recently, even though I didn't want to combust - that's how much I like the form factor, I guess. So having a real live, effective vape that fits that form is awesome.

The sessions with the Vapcap (any of them, Ti Woody or Omni, any generation tip) are POTENT, with full tem range extraction in just a few hits. Fast, fast fast, like combustion used to be, with none of the downsides. I can pop into the bathroom and take care of a dose lickity split. So it isn't just form, but the function is top notch, too. Stonier by far than any extraction with other devices - full temp range, maybe? I get it pretty hot!

Compare this 2-3 minutes to get where I want with at least 10 by the time I broke out the FF2, the stash box, grinder, etc., and then took those slow, slow draws with maximum restriction to get the goods. Flavor will of course be better with the FF2 at every step of the way, and it really does shine with concentrates, but for day to day use there is no contest at all, and the Vapcap wins that one every time.

The Vapcap, by comparison, just feels like hitting a joint or something - the most natural thing in the world. No weird draw restriction or need to temper your draws slllloooooowwwwwlllllllyyyyy like you have to do for the FF2. Heat to the click, hit until it clicks, as hard or easy or fast or slow as you want, and it delivers vapor. Easy peasy.

With the newest wider-channel tips, the flavor the Vapcap can produce, consistently, is pretty surprising. It doesn't equal the FF2, but it is amazingly close.

I still like having a battery powered portable. But I think if I'd found the Vapcap first, I would have stopped looking. Or maybe not, because I've bought a few more caps (and two Ms!) since then!

Last edited:

Gardenerjeff

Author, Teaming Series of Organic Grow Books
@Gardenerjeff how does the M compare to the various Ti tips? I was planning on grabbing a TiGlassy during the 4/20 sale but this has thrown a spanner in the works!
The Mworks exactly the same way! If you close your eyes you would know the difference except for a slightly heavier feel to the stainless steel. Folks, everything these guys makes works well!

Teaming

Gardenerjeff

Modnote: Edited to move reply from quote tags

Last edited by a moderator:

whatitdew

Vapes R Great
This thread is too crazy active haha.

Does any Dynastash model fit the Ti Omnivap??
I can't seem to see one that says so.

whatitdew,
Reactions: SSVUN~YAH

alterego420

This thread is too crazy active haha.

Does any Dynastash model fit the Ti Omnivap??
I can't seem to see one that says so.

The Omnivap is 92mm long, same as the rest of the regular [non XLS] models so I can't see any reason why it wouldn't fit in a Dynastash.

Probably best let someone else confirm this before you order one though, I'd hate to get it wrong for you :uhoh:

vapormens

Does anyone know how fast those o-rings wear out? I messaged info@dynavap.com after I placed my order yesterday about the M as well about adding those o-rings to my order but it seems they are too busy so no response from them.. So it says that my order is already shipped and that means that if I want
SS Condenser O-Ring Kit I will need to pay 13 dollars for shipping again.. Does anyone know the specs of those o-rings or a place where I could order them with free shipping? I am not in US so if there is any o-rings that could be ordered from those chinese e-cig sites would be great, or at least if someone could help me with dimensions of those o-rings so I would know what to look for.
Also does the M come with any spare o-rings or is it just device itself without anything extra? Their site is really confusing and no information available about this..

FabulatorPoeta

Where has the time gone?
Does anyone know how fast those o-rings wear out? I messaged info@dynavap.com after I placed my order yesterday about the M as well about adding those o-rings to my order but it seems they are too busy so no response from them.. So it says that my order is already shipped and that means that if I want
SS Condenser O-Ring Kit I will need to pay 13 dollars for shipping again.. Does anyone know the specs of those o-rings or a place where I could order them with free shipping? I am not in US so if there is any o-rings that could be ordered from those chinese e-cig sites would be great, or at least if someone could help me with dimensions of those o-rings so I would know what to look for.
Also does the M come with any spare o-rings or is it just device itself without anything extra? Their site is really confusing and no information available about this..

Just the device. They are in a rush this weekend. Email them again, explain what happened (and ask them precisely what you need), I'm pretty sure they'll find a way to be helpful. VapCap is a choice you wont regret. Welcome to the forum.

vapormens

Just the device. They are in a rush this weekend. Email them again, explain what happened (and ask them precisely what you need), I'm pretty sure they'll find a way to be helpful. VapCap is a choice you wont regret. Welcome to the forum.

Yeah I contacted them again through their site as well through fc so lets hope I will get some response.. Well at least I did pick those spare screens to go with the device.

Winegums

I make things from wood
Accessory Maker
Make sure you lube your o-rings during assembly and they shouldn't wear out too quickly. Bees wax is what I would recommend. If it feels difficult or you see the orings popping out of the grooves, stop and apply more wax. The grooves are sharp and can cut the o-rings.

If you're worried about your O-rings in the long term or you have worn out o-rings you can buy teflon tape at a local hardware store and give it a wrap or two. The teflon is extremely slippery and will form an excellent seal. One roll will last you a long long time and can be used to seal up threads that are leaking. I've been using a single wrap on the tip that I use for photos and it makes a huge difference in ease of assembly.

mucsusn

60 going on 20
Make sure you lube your o-rings during assembly and they shouldn't wear out too quickly. Bees wax is what I would recommend. If it feels difficult or you see the orings popping out of the grooves, stop and apply more wax. The grooves are sharp and can cut the o-rings.

If you're worried about your O-rings in the long term or you have worn out o-rings you can buy teflon tape at a local hardware store and give it a wrap or two. The teflon is extremely slippery and will form an excellent seal. One roll will last you a long long time and can be used to seal up threads that are leaking. I've been using a single wrap on the tip that I use for photos and it makes a huge difference in ease of assembly.
@Winegums excellent tip on the teflon tape

vapormens

Thanks for the suggestion, ill keep that in mind

Ricardo

Flavor will of course be better with the FF2 at every step of the way,
And it's pretty much the same story with the DaVinci Ascent and loads of conduction Vapes but today just felt like an Ascent sort of day :leaf:
.... but I've been using the OmniVap all week, for all the reasons you mentioned .... there's a time and a place for both experiences :peace:
Make sure you lube your o-rings during assembly and they shouldn't wear out too quickly.
I would say not to lubricate the OmniVap o-rings on the mouthpiece which slots into the body, otherwise it won't firmly grip the sides of the body and the condenser won't shorten and lengthen while twisting the MP. I think I went wrong there somehow in my early experiments with the OmniVap - All working great now :tup:

voodoo_vape

Vapour RebeL
After some extra tips and feedback from dearest @natural farmer on his Ti OVC, I'm on the fence on grabbing the 'M', which daaamn it looks really slick, sick and stealth.. Most than probably I will be grabbing one by 4/20 so that I can properly celebrate the day!! :D I'm so looking forward to that!!
Hopefully this will be my very first step in the VC community, with the next ones following shortly.
There is so much love & care spread around all the VC parts and accessories that you don't really know what to go for. I'm already imagining a decent Ti with a nice wooden VonG for my bubbler..and another stem as well would just fit nice.. amazing stuff.... Another thread worth to the last post following it..

Good to be here as well guys n'gals :)
VC love is in the air in this topic..!! :love:

MinnBobber

The $35 offer that's on this weekend is unbeatable, seriously, a bomb-proof vape for £38 shipped to the UK is a steal.
??
So where is the $35 price on the M?
I'm traveling and briefly looked and cannot find.
Is there a link, is that with a special FC code or ??

Thanks
EDIT--is triple torch fine for use for micro-doser? I see he offers a quad torch too.

Last edited:
Top Bottom