jay87

So funny! Not much of a desktop person I guess. :lol: :peace:

Haha I think it's a pretty sweet truck ;)

For my purposes though I do love moving around and vaping outside so for me it's either portables or I pull out my extension cords... Which I have been known to do on occasion :lol:

The VapCap is just totally different for me. It is a totally unique experience that is just so different from any of my other vaporizers. Gotta love it :tup:

McQuack

The new "M" looks really awesome, just ordered one. My first dynavap(e)...

This tip, has a SS CCD (the CCD for the new comers is the Circumferential Compression Diffuser or screen, but I don't like to call it a screen as it is much more than a screen) which is not adjustable.
The video shows a new design CCD, I thought this design is only used for Ti CCD's.
Is this new design now also used for SS CCD's, or is it just a Ti CCD lying beside the "M"?

towtow

Yesterday my wife was outside with some friends to have a drink and she told me that the vapcap was in everyone eyes. They were trying to listen to the click even with all the music and crowd, people were amazed to be able to hear it.
Everybody just stop everything when she was using it. Of course everyone said it looks like a pipe crack but I think they never saw a pipe crack anyway.

little maggie

Just ordered the M! Cant wait!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I have the first generation Vapcap - is there some sort of mod or newer tip I can buy for it to give it a slightly less resistant draw/channel? Mine is well used and has become my go to unit! But it needs to get cleaned fairly often to keep the flow I like.
If by first generation you mean one of the woodies then yes. I bought a replacement tip for mine. I doubt the original glass tip can be replaced with the new ones but I don't know.

jambandphan03

in flavor country
wow, they are going to have one heck of a shipping party. Looks like the M is taking off pretty well for a first day release. I'm so happy to be able to join in the fun. I've also been feeling so much better since switching back to strictly vapor. It amazes me that I was able to stray away for so long. I am also still amazed at how well this tiny vape works.

IAmKrazy2

Darth Vapor
If by first generation you mean one of the woodies then yes. I bought a replacement tip for mine. I doubt the original glass tip can be replaced with the new ones but I don't know.

You may be able to add a TI screen which does greatly help airflow. I would email vapcap to be sure, they should have plenty of time to add it before it ships if it will work with the older style.

Is yours a backer unit or a early website unit? There has been some changes.

How's the Nonavong?

I don't really use glass but I like the threaded feature and that it's not round.

I'm thinking about getting a XL Omnivong for the no hassle on the go option. But trying to keep my VAS in check... the Ti-Woody S is doing work already, but I kind of hate vaping in low light, it's hard to find the carb hole.

Also, anybody know any details on the 4/20 sale?

StrawberryTribe,
Reactions: Chryos

Tommy10

Okay guys! George is a legend and as a result I also have the new style glass VC! Just got home from Indonesia and only just getting some time behind the VonG, bong is out currently but tried it in a mates this morning and stunning results! Will get a bit more time in behind them and get back with my totally unbiased opinion. Only a couple of bowls in the glass but already better than my original OG's I could see myself just having vapcaps as my vaping devices!

towtow

Hi all,

Can I use a stem instead of a body with an omni condensor ? They say it can go to any body midsection so maybe not ok for a stem..
I've got my eyes on the vong.

Good night all, try not to dream about your M vapcap too much.

Last edited:

Choughed

The M is neat looking for sure! Great price from a great company.
I won't be getting one, simply because my Carbon Omni and Full Spectrum Ti Omni are working flawlessly, and have been doing so every single day since getting them in October 2016.. nearly 6 months ago. They're perfect! VAS satisfied, completely. While the new look Omni I saw quite a few pages back is absolutely beautiful, I wouldn't get one simply because putting a torch to it would be like torching a piece of jewelry.
The Full Spectrum is still scratch-free, she's my at-home vape.
The Carbon gets used at home and out and about. More stealthy than a full spectrum of colours!!
I love both of them, you can tell because both the caps have the same blackening around the bottom of them. My husband and I share, (but they're both mine!! ;) ha!) puff then pass, so simple to use.
I dream of the day when I see people openly 'capping in public. Maybe then Aussies will actually be as relaxed as the media has always told us (and everyone else) that we are. :p
I don't visit FC very often anymore, I just assume everyone is as happy with their VapCaps as I am. lol

Arielle

It has been an amazing launch day! We are so grateful for the support we have received from customers!
P9gEgtp.jpg

Last edited:

whatitdew

Vapes R Great
Ordered a Omnivap from my boy Randy today! I had a OG glass one I only tried a couple times in the past. Never really used it enough to fully get the hang of it. Decided to try these vapes again and go all in haha. I'm way too impulsive sometimes, Yesterday I was about to order something completely different.

Top Bottom