Sketch420

Yup I am right there with you. For 36 bucks I couldn't pass on this great deal. I'm not even using for the next month or so but figured the 'm' class VC would be great as my first puff of a vape in a while. if not it might become a present for my friend that is really interested in this product from the first day he hit my VONG. Damn @VapCap you keep me coming back for more, thanks for the great opportunity!

On a side note, did I read right, the engraving machine is up and running again? @Arielle.Dynavap

little maggie

I ordered the M and am waiting for a vapcap with a phatpiggie stem that I ordered last week (hope it ships before the M rush). I love being to interchange stems so easily. I'm using a wood stem now with my omni just for variety from the steel.
Now that I have a woodscent, I'm using my vapcaps with that as well. Not many products work well as a simple portable and as a plug in desktop.

Sketch420

Oh don't worry phatpiggie ships out fast and it will be there before you know it. I was pleasantly surprised at how fast my twist stem came last time I was able to acquire his beautiful work. I actually feel blessed, so to speak, that I am able to use one of these fine pieces of art, when I had admired then for so long. It's like I was daydreaming while using it. Well the effects from the ganja could've helped that feeling :brow:

little maggie

Oh don't worry phatpiggie ships out fast and it will be there before you know it. I was pleasantly surprised at how fast my twist stem came last time I was able to acquire his beautiful work. I actually feel blessed, so to speak, that I am able to use one of these fine pieces of art, when I had admired then for so long. It's like I was daydreaming while using it. Well the effects from the ganja could've helped that feeling :brow:
I know- I have one of us his stems- actually I had 2 but lost the twist one. But this stem is coming from dynavap and not phatpiggie which is why I'm concerned about the M rush. The one I'm waiting for is absolutely beautiful. What I especially like about his stems is that because of the length I don't need to use water and the new one won't need a condenser. I'm using the one I have as my basic woodscent stem.

Esoteric

Pot Head formerly Septon Sefton
I bought an OG vapcap about two weeks ago, £35 from vapefiend in the UK, which honestly is way way too much for what this is!

I really wanted to dislike the thing but i didnt, it works great!

However after about 12 goes i managed to drop the condensor, which obviously broke as it a tiny piece of very fragile glass.

Looking for a replacment condensor, vapefiend dont have stock and tbh their prices would probably be prohibative if they did, ordering direct comes in at £15, which again is way way too expensive for what it is.

Now i wouldnt normally do a review but the vapcap comes with a piece of paper that asks you to.

So this thing is great when it works, but will break 100% and as a UK customer will cost you a fortune to fix.

At the US prices i would have ordered the replacement condensors in a heartbeat, but at the UK prices, as a owner of several vapes, knowing it will break again in future, im just going to put it in the bin.

Twinaxe

It has been an amazing launch day! We are so grateful for the support we have received from customers!
P9gEgtp.jpg
@Arielle.Dynavap You only receive the support that you deserve.
I have my Omnivap for about three months now and I love it.
It's the best smoking related device I ever bought in my life.

Great products + absolutely best customer service = DynaVap

Last edited:

Dutch-Mic

This morning I woke up in the house of a friend in Amsterdam. He and another buddy are "combusters", because the preparation ritual is holy to them, and because they never had experienced a non combustion vaping session. It was time to convert them.

I brought my OG and Dynastash with me. At first they ridiculed the OG (looks like a crack pipe, bowl is too small), but after a vaping session they were positively surprised. They loved the ritual (warming and spinning the device), the tasty hits and the practical magnet on the Dynastash. One friend stated he'll still combust for the sake of his evening ritual, but the VC is now on his wish list. The other friend only used the VC to get medicated, and said after every hit: 'Zooo lekker' (sooo delicious).

I was surprised nobody burned themselves by touching the cap. Seriously, the Dynastash makes it way easier for people to use the OG.

Bottom line: The VC is fantastic to introduce people to vaping.

This was my missionary report. Love from Amsterdam!

almost there

Astonishing!
I have received shipping confirmation for my 'M' already.
That's FAST folks.
:clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::rockon::clap::clap::clap:
Thanks for the heads up, I just checked my email and mine shipped already too. Guess George wasn't exaggerating, those guys really were burning that midnite oil:nod:. Thanks for all the hard work, great prices, and swift shipping. That M has really sparked a mania on Reddit, more postings on vapcap than any other vape on vaporents

Copacetic

Somewhere North of The Wall
I bought an OG vapcap about two weeks ago, £35 from vapefiend in the UK, which honestly is way way too much for what this is!

I really wanted to dislike the thing but i didnt, it works great!

However after about 12 goes i managed to drop the condensor, which obviously broke as it a tiny piece of very fragile glass.

Looking for a replacment condensor, vapefiend dont have stock and tbh their prices would probably be prohibative if they did, ordering direct comes in at £15, which again is way way too expensive for what it is.

Now i wouldnt normally do a review but the vapcap comes with a piece of paper that asks you to.

So this thing is great when it works, but will break 100% and as a UK customer will cost you a fortune to fix.

At the US prices i would have ordered the replacement condensors in a heartbeat, but at the UK prices, as a owner of several vapes, knowing it will break again in future, im just going to put it in the bin.

Septon, why not order the unbreakable 'M' model and keep your cap as a spare.
It's REALLY worth it, and although VC's look very simple, there's a surprising amount of engineering that goes into them (the cap must be especially costly to manufacture ime).

The $35 offer that's on this weekend is unbeatable, seriously, a bomb-proof vape for £38 shipped to the UK is a steal.
If you can afford a Dynastash too I HIGHLY recommend them, I absolutely love mine :love:

Alexis

The VapCap is a completely different beast and the FF2 is a completely different kind of portable.

It's all about what kind of experience you're looking for.

If your friend wants the experience of an instant full extraction rip then the VapCap would be a great candidate whereas the FF2 probably wouldn't provide that type of experience at all.

It's like being disappointed with the speed of a Rolls-Royce and concluding that a Lamborghini will never compete with the power of a Truck.

For the purpose of this analogy: :lol:

OmniVap:
G2f8dnl.png

Firefly 2:
SUrOU7G.png

Desktop Vape:
XKoyiwO.jpg
Thanks very much for sharing your insight. I totally understand your points. What I meant though- my friend who is disappointed with his FF2, he also has the Herborizer XL, as do I. And he feels the FF2 is a let down in comparison in terms of effect.

I personally find my Omnivap superior in effect to my, especially fullness of effect, compared to my Herborizer. So my feeling is that he would probably be surprised just how effective the Omnivap is, strength wise.

Sure there are different itches to scratch. But he feels that portables will never compete with the medicating power of top desktops.

For me the Omnivap does exactly this, so I am willing to bet it may be a more powerful, and satisfying vaporizer than the FF2.

If anyone can confirm this, it is yet another triumph for the vapcap, and more than justifies the Omni price tag.:nod:

Hogni

Honi soit qui mal y pense
...and I got no reply from Matt to my ordered DynaStash Burl XL 2G2M since 6 weeks. It's not in stock but I don't also know when it will be available and what it will cost....It can't need so much time to get these infos from their supplier!?...very soon I'll not be interested anymore.....

Anyway, the "M" is the best choice for beginners and price is a steal -congrats!

Would like an "M"onG, turned/lasered out of one stainless piece.

BTW can't understand all the moanings of broken glass of the OG/Glassy! Glass WILL break, everybody knows that. Why don't you order another, more durable piece from DV?

TheVaporist

Man is a universe within himself
@Hogni, 6 weeks is very long, usually I get a reply the same day or a day after. As they get busier and busier, it wouldn't be a surprise if Matt is a little overwhelmed, the best thing is to send another message.
That's what I do, if I don't have a reply in the week about custom demands I send another message and usually Matt quickly reply to it with apologies and efficiency.
Just spam Matt and say it's from me :freak: (150 mail and counting)

And I feel you, I can't understand all this whining on the OG either.... Totally paradoxical especially when that's your own fault...

May I say that almost nobody these days is searching the thread, while we repeat the same things page after page?
This is hurting the old admin in me :ninja:

Anyway that's nice to see the Dynavap's family growing so fast these days, but read the thread it's full of love, beauty, humor and ingeniosity!

Last edited:

Hogni

@Hogni, 6 weeks is very long, usually I get a reply the same day or a day after. As they get busier and busier, it wouldn't be a surprise if Matt is a little overwhelmed, the best thing is to send another message.
That's what I do, if I don't have a reply in the week about custom demands I send another message and usually Matt quickly reply to it with apologies and efficiency.

I've done so - twice - with no reply. Before that I got replies from Matt, sometime after a few days.
Just telling this to show that famous, here highly praised CS of DV isn't so perfect everytime ;)

Hogni

I've done so - twice - with no reply. Before that I got replies from Matt, sometime after a few days.
Just telling this to show that famous, here highly praised CS of DV isn't so perfect everytime ;)

EDIT: Got a msg from Matt. Actually custom DS need a lot of time. Their supplier has to fulfill a large order of regular ones first. But - got still no price :(

jambandphan03

in flavor country
Ordered (2) - New DynaVap ‘M’ Strait from the "VapLab" last night :rockon:
:clap: Extremely Reasonable Price!!!!!!!!! :clap:

I was trying to talk my man into ordering a second one for himself while it was such a good deal, since he smokes tobacco, I would love to see him start vaping more. I just can't get him on board fully, though he likes the VapCap glassy and he's hard to impress, maybe I can get him using that one while I enjoy the M. Can't blame a girl for trying. Even at full price the M is going to be reasonable to purchase. Maybe I can make that an excuse to get an OmniTi later on down the road, give him the M :p

Top Bottom