Mr. Me2

I use Zeus Purify cleaning solution in a Vapcap doob tube.

I bought a bottle over a year ago and it is still almost full. You mix it with hot water. This stuff is effective and lasts forever. They say that it is nontoxic too. Highly recommended.

http://torontovaporizer.ca/zeus-purify-cleaning-kit.html
Do you leave your o rings on your ti tip when soaking with this stuff? I'm in the US and found it in New York...

ShovelHead

Bikes don't leak oil, they mark their territory!
:rockon:Hey I opened up an email and look what it said "George Breiwa has sent you a package" :rockon:
WOW after all the confusion I created, Arielle got my order I placed yesterday out today and it will be here FRIDAY!!!!!! :clap: The Customer Service goes above and beyond what they really have to do for their customers and you do not see that very often these days. Arielle is an asset to the Dyna VC! :nod:

NekoGurrl

Been awhile since I posted here, have been so happy with my E-Nano's that I've become complacent. Now that I may finally be getting mobile soon I decided to look for something more portable, and found this group. FC has been my goto for years now on what is the best in Vaping.

So after reading the thread I pulled the trigger and ordered an OmniVap Cocobolo on 1/14/2017, and just received my shipping confirmation!! Happy dance time!!

None of the brick and mortar stores in my area have even heard of DynaVap, and I'm about 100 miles from where they are made. Once I have it and can really give it a good workout, that will change. I want to make sure that all the stores near me are fully aware this device.

Spend your life doing strange things with weird people!

Chose

Wow it's so cool to read about all these new orders and future new capers
I first heard about the vc right at the beginning but didn't now it would be so easy to order from the USA
So I put it to the back of my mind
Then one day @VapeFiend.com had the OG In stock but I am shit with glass so I held back
Then the woody dropped on his site I orderd one straight away glad I did they sold out real fast and still have none in stock three months later
I guess what I'm trying to say is if you want one no matter where you are in the world go for it don't waste any more time
@VapCap totally rock and there vapes are amazing
I wish all the team every sucses
They truly deserve it for making me and many others have faith in a company in a world where a lot of company's rip people off with over priced products and we don't give a shit attitude in there customer service
I know there are many good company's out there
But @VapCap are right at the top
Thanks for all your hard work guys
CHOSE
Hohoho yes and I forgot to say what an amazing pice of engineering I hold in my hand
Soo gooood
Oh yes then came the carbon omni
Direct from the USA
O my god it is amazing.
Some times I take it out the stash just to look at it then kiss it and say thank you @VapCap
Then I take out woody and give her a kiss so she doesn't feel neglected
Is this behaviour a bit strange or does anyone else do this
:brow::cool::nod:

Last edited:

ClearBlueLou

unbearably light in the being....
From the sound of folks' experiences, these little buddies are reclaim factories - I'm kinda surprised at the number of 'Cappers who seem to just wash all that goodness down the drain...my coins are too hard-earned for me to (not) burn money like that...I'm already thinking about how to manage the reclamation process - I keep a 190-proof ethanol wash going most of the time already, thru which i run grinders, containers, tools, etc. I like the idea of using one o' those tubes as a 'washing machine', too.

Who else augments their meds via 'secondary extraction'?
what's your up & down on it?

Chose

From the sound of folks' experiences, these little buddies are reclaim factories - I'm kinda surprised at the number of 'Cappers who seem to just wash all that goodness down the drain...my coins are too hard-earned for me to (not) burn money like that...I'm already thinking about how to manage the reclamation process - I keep a 190-proof ethanol wash going most of the time already, thru which i run grinders, containers, tools, etc. I like the idea of using one o' those tubes as a 'washing machine', too.

Yes I'm interested in this to I believe @phattpiggie said he soaks all is parts in ISO until it is very brown and gluey then let's it evaporate to get the reclaim
If any one has some info on this I would love to know your tricks I don't like waste of honey also
I brushed out my woody the other week with a bombilla brush and collected some nice hash I pressed it in to a small little burger in my fingers and added it to my load it was so good
Pure and potent
So I get how to do it evaporate that ISO but how do you get all that honey out of your vial ?
How many washes before you reclaim ??
This stuff is like gold I want to collect it
Any tips and tricks will be very welcome:tup:

darbarikanada

does Vapcap ever go on sale?

you just missed it: black friday 20% off, free shipping. you might have to wait a while before they do anything like this again.

what type to try first as best bang for buck?

I'd get a Ti woody single crown. the OG's cheaper but they're fragile. plus you'd get the new improved Ti tip with the woody.

Phatty08

I have always soaked all my alcohol friendly parts in ISO to reclaim the oil from all my vapes, it's easy to get and cheap. I use a mason jar full of ISO to soak parts until the ISO is dark brown then filter through a coffee filter or cheese cloth into a Pyrex glass dish to evaporate.It's up to user preference how often u clean parts but I recommend ordering an extra condenser tube so you can keep one soaking while one is in use. I recently ordered some or the degummed hemp fiber and I still find it tricky to use without airflow suffering but I'm still getting the hang of making the filters. It is still worth using because it keeps the condenser tube cleaner for longer but more importantly it is much easier to reclaim then soaking and evaporate. I put my filter under the screen and take it out when dirty and vape it either back in my TI woody or my underdog and it gives you really good effects.

Baron23

I have been running a small Anchor Hocking pyrex bowl with a tight seal lid with ISO for washing small parts including my VC parts. When it gets really disgustingly dark (LOL), I will try to purge it and see what we have. Haven't gotten that far yet.

ClearBlueLou

Thanks, y'all - love the responses!

I use ethanol, like I said: I like to let it evaporate out thoroughly, then scrape up the resin & blend my kif into it...from there, I mix it with some ground-up green until the sticky mass lets go of my probe. That will put me in orbit, even without the 'Cap action....

Hey guys! Been trying to catch up on this thread but 400 pages sure is a lot.

Quick question if I may, does Vapcap ever go on sale? Or discount codes I would love to add one to my roster but living in Canada makes the price jump quite a bit. Especially because I reallllllly want one of those sweet ass stash boxes as well.

Also can anyone recommend me what type to try first as best bang for buck? If it's a big hit the Mrs will let me buy another and at that point I can go for the Cadillac of the bunch!

Cheers guys thanks for any and all help
Welcome! I've been in this thread for only a minute, but I've read the last 100+ pages, I'm about to go back to the very beginning, while I wait for my Ominvap to arrive...and there's my recommendation: I've spent more than a week reading here, and playing with the contents of my cart @ Dynavap, finally could find NO REASON to go for anything less than the Omni.

No insult to the rest of the product line, at all - they're all beautiful and desirable in their own way, but the more I understood, the more I realized that it was what I had been wanting for a while, and everything else seemed like an add-on: I was draw to the ultimate expression of the idea....

I'll certainly go back for a Woody or a Glassy or two, and a 'Stash or two (waiting for some of that lovely burl, to tell the truth - and as a luthier, I'd LOVE to see some Macassar Ebony in a 'Stash...) - but the Omni is what I want, and it will BE HERE next week...!

"seek only this, and all else shall be added unto you"

Last edited:

zor

Ugh, this is the second time I've had trouble with trying to replace a screen and instead ended up with a broken glass body.

CukaIzE.jpg

The screen just wouldn't fit, one of the wings would never stay aligned with the rest and so it would either sit slanted (and let herb through) or sit loosely because of the lack of tension. I followed one of the vapcap vids which George posted to youtube, just can't seem to get this technique down.

I'm very annoyed and was going to order a bunch of OG glass vapcaps for some of my friends but I'll be embarrassed of they run into this issue. Assuming they don't push the screen loose when cleaning out the chamber, I think I'll tell them to just submerge the tip past the screen in some ISO or other cleaner of choice if they need to declog the screen. Might as well finally order a titanium body, I guess.

Cowputer

Thanks, y'all - love the responses!

I use ethanol, like I said: I like to let it evaporate out thoroughly, then scrape up the resin & blend my kif into it...from there, I mix it with some ground-up green until the sticky mass lets go of my probe. That will put me in orbit, even without the 'Cap action....

Welcome! I've been in this thread for only a minute, but I've read the last 100+ pages, I'm about to go back to the very beginning, while I wait for my Ominvap to arrive...and there's my recommendation: I've spent more than a week reading here, and playing with the contents of my cart @ Dynavap, finally could find NO REASON to go for anything less than the Omni.

No insult to the rest of the product line, at all - they're all beautiful and desirable in their own way, but the more I understood, the more I realized that it was what I had been wanting for a while, and everything else seemed like an add-on: I was draw to the ultimate expression of the idea...."

I finally decide to vape one of my filters that I use in the OG mouthpiece. I normally throw the filters in to the 1oz Amber containers with everclear, where I clean my glass condensers and bodies, but boy was it worth it to vape that thru the My OG I got about 4 solid heat cycles and pretty potent.

I don't necessarily do the tinctures @Dynalowrider its one to many steps for me but I do dose with about 4-7 mls of the spiked everclear in a beverage.

@zor the titanium is the desired one and I feel your pain having the OG go out while trying to get a screen in place it is very devastating. I hope you have that void filled my friend. Always have a back up.

If anyone could tell me what other TI models could I use an OG GLass condenser? I want to finally get a TI modular vapcap but I would like to know if the glass condensers would be compatible.

JcFbkpP.jpg

ClearBlueLou

Ugh, this is the second time I've had trouble with trying to replace a screen and instead ended up with a broken glass body.

CukaIzE.jpg

The screen just wouldn't fit, one of the wings would never stay aligned with the rest and so it would either sit slanted (and let herb through) or sit loosely because of the lack of tension. I followed one of the vapcap vids which George posted to youtube, just can't seem to get this technique down.

I'm very annoyed and was going to order a bunch of OG glass vapcaps for some of my friends but I'll be embarrassed of they run into this issue. Assuming they don't push the screen loose when cleaning out the chamber, I think I'll tell them to just submerge the tip past the screen in some ISO or other cleaner of choice if they need to declog the screen. Might as well finally order a titanium body, I guess.
I am SO SORRY this happened to you!

THIS is why I ended up deciding to go with the Omni: I am NOT rough on things, having been leaned-on by my Depression-era parents to "make it last, make it do..,." and even so, the idea of having something that could be EASILY destroyed through misadventure shied me away from the Glass options (no offense to them). I feel like, no matter what, my Omni will carry on; I can have others, too, but one indestructible gives me confidence.

Last edited:

Diggy Smalls

Notorious
If anyone could tell me what other TI models could I use an OG GLass condenser? I want to finally get a TI modular vapcap but I would like to know if the glass condensers would be compatible.
Nothing is compatible with the OG except the cap.

EDIT: Ok, it looks like I'm wrong. There's an image below with a ti glassy with a glass condenser. Didn't know that was possible. :)

Last edited:

ClearBlueLou

I finally decide to vape one of my filters that I use in the OG mouthpiece. I normally throw the filters in to the 1oz Amber containers with everclear, where I clean my glass condensers and bodies, but boy was it worth it to vape that thru the My OG I got about 4 solid heat cycles and pretty potent.

I don't necessarily do the tinctures @Dynalowrider its one to many steps for me but I do dose with about 4-7 mls of the spiked everclear in a beverage.

@zor the titanium is the desired one and I feel your pain having the OG go out while trying to get a screen in place it is very devastating. I hope you have that void filled my friend. Always have a back up.

JcFbkpP.jpg
THAT is a pretty sight, to me!

phattpiggie

Accessory Maker
@Chose I use a glass test tube. 99.9% Iso. Once the Iso has gone a dark brown it gets poured out into a glass dish to evaporate of it's own accord
Usually I'll mix a bit of kief in so it's a bit more manageable and I let the non-believers skin up with it.

Last 'victim' was a local artist, hash smoker, I met in a pub in Cornwall, I made him a single with his baccy and dropped it in his pouch. Told him to enjoy it when he got hoem. Next thing he's come back to the pub shaking his head at me giving me shit, 'You, you fuker'.
He'd forgotten and sparked it up just as he set foot outside of another pub.
He was very quiet for the rest of the night.

Lidl £1.99 Vanilla pod in a handy glass test tube, I fill enough for the condenser to be submerged and as you can see everything gets tied with a piece of cotton, this helps agitate the metal parts and makes it easier to get them out without the need to pour the Iso out everytime.

u1U4qZT.jpg

Stevenski

Enter the Dragon
I try & keep it simple when cleaning my VapCap's & I fully cleaned mine last night. Usually I replace my hemp fiber every fortnight & clean it properly once a month or so. @Squiby is right as the fiber goes very dark & brittle.

I first remove the screens & get rid of any loose material in there. Then taking a piece of hemp fiber I push it through the tip & it comes out golden with 95% of the reclaim on there already. I get another piece & push it through the condenser twice & again 95% of the reclaim is on the hemp.

Once the pieces have had the reclaim removed I open up an alcohol swab & run it through the condenser & tip cleaning up any remnants of residue, reassemble all the pieces & put it aside to make sure everything is evaporated.

It took only 5 minutes or so per cap & I do the same for my UD stems. Simple, straight forward & can be done on the coffee table. Reclaim holds no value to me really but when it comes out in a golden & sticky piece of hemp you can cut a piece off & whack it in the cap. No chemicals to contaminate just hemp & hemp residue ;).

Edit: I have never soaked a tip as I have found a good wipe out with cotton buds dipped in a solvent or alcohol swabs work fine for me.

stark1

Lonesome Planet
Curious to know if anyone else has been curious enough to find out at what temperatures the :hmm:
VapCap(s) click on/off.

Would be interesting to know, given that they have a portable temperature sensor available.

In turn, what the temperature(s) mean in terms of materials vaporized. :sherlock:

antispleen

Company Rep
Company Rep

I put this together using a pyrovap tube I had, and a the condenser is a glass dripper from a 30 ml ejuice bottle. I'm gonna order some more parts, dynavap Legos is too much fun.

...C'mon tax return...

Last edited:
Top Bottom