oddjobold

Vape swap shop
Sorry if this question has been asked before.

Got a ti woody and love it. Is it worth upgrading to an omni and dynastash?

What do u get for your extra $

oddjobold,
Reactions: SSVUN~YAH

nickdanger

Collector of Functional Art

The Omni has the adjustable mouthpiece, which may or may not be as important with the newest Ti tip that allows more air flow. YMMV. The Dynastash is incredible for storing and transporting your Caps.

rz

] .. a click cannon.. just 8mm all the way..
How are you finding performance up against the standard VC stems?

Yep, 8mm all the way and it is kinda like a click cannon :)

Performance is great. Added volume (8mmx20cm) gives a slightly different toking experience and vape is a bit cooler. It's not entirely different than a Woodie's great performance though it's nice to have some different pieces.

If I had to choose one length stem FOREVER, the standard 4cm is definitely more convenient. I love that It's so easy and fun to mix and match and match and mix and match ma'a'atch my kit when I go out however the 20cm Ti stem and my modded tip are currently my go to at home.

@Hogni Get well soon! Bronchitis is def. a killer for vaping. Hope you have some edibles, or just eat some ABV :p I had sinusitis a few weeks ago, also didn't vape for a few days. I find my Arizer Air a bit easier to bare when I'm sick, it's more like sipping on some tea, specially on lower temps. Gotta go kid's drinking bath water!

edit: k back but now that I've been better it's been all capping again :)

darbarikanada

I found this thread after asking for recommendations for vaping hard hash, which seems to be one thing my mighty doesn't do well. after a brief learning curve (w/flower) with my Ti woody I finally tried it with some OG kush hard hash last night: success! with the CCD in the middle position, .05g of flattened/thin hash (thanks @Squiby for the suggestion) produced 6 big-cloud hits - this thing's efficient. flavor was pretty good, esp. on the earlier hits. if anyone's looking for a good tool for vaping hard hash, I agree: this is it.

flotntoke

thoroughly vaped

Short answer... You should get reading. The search function at the top of every page is your friend!

Briefly - OMNI adds control over vapor/air mix. On regular Ti VCs I usually keep the hole covered for a thicker vapor mix. OMNI allows me to cut air intake enough where I don't have to bother with it. Or, you can easily adjust pretty much however you want it. You also get the Ti mouthpiece -which is cool as shit! - but a version will be available soon to use same as other custom MPs. You also get the Ti body, which is very nice, but don't be surprised when you're ordering other bodies soon after your OMNI so you can play "Barbies for stoners".

DynaStash is also way cool! I've had my leapordwood for quite some time (7-8 months?), and do love it. It is beautiful! I use it from time to time to carry a VC and a bit of material, but usually it stays at home where I use it as a stand with the magnet. When out and about I usually carry everything in a little Guatemalan bag with a zipper that nicely holds 2 doobtubes (2 VCs), a small vial that will hold up to 1 1/2 g of ground material, and one of my favorite jet torches. It's just easier and more practical. However, if I'm going to be out and about with anyone who hasn't seen and used my VCs at least a few times, I'll roll with the DynaStash. I'm usually much more about function than form, but the DynaStash is just so bad ass and beautiful! I like to show it off whenever I can.

IAmKrazy2

Darth Vapor
I wanted to pick up a couple of good backup triple torches. I have a style that i like with a big tank but can't find it on dhgate anymore.

Anyone got a link to some of their favorite triple or quad torches? Never tried a quad before.

Looking for fair price, large tank, and a lighter that the flame is adjustable witout using a screwdriver. Thanks for any suggestions.

Mr. Me2

I wanted to pick up a couple of good backup triple torches. I have a style that i like with a big tank but can't find it on dhgate anymore.

Anyone got a link to some of their favorite triple or quad torches? Never tried a quad before.

Looking for fair price, large tank, and a lighter that the flame is adjustable witout using a screwdriver. Thanks for any suggestions.
You may want to check out this thread for some torch recommendations...

http://fuckcombustion.com/threads/whats-your-favorite-torch-or-lighter-to-use-with-the-vapcap.23318/

fluffhead

Recovering Idealist

I just received this one in the mail based on a recommendation in the vapcap torch thread. I like it a lot. Solid size for the tank, and easily adjustable flame.

It has worked great with my vapcap so far. It has been a big upgrade over my single torch lighter. I definitely recommend it based on my experience so far.

phattpiggie

Accessory Maker
A couple more ideas on cap designs.
First one seems an obvious choice, age dependent I suppose. Second one's nostalgic and an R.I.P
QACaiMem.jpg
vYtG6wzm.jpg

Or, I'm sure someone out there could take parts from just about any image and make it work, like this little man kicking his way out of your cap, or a bit of The Clan
r7jCa9mm.jpg
l7etXC7m.jpg

@IAmKrazy2 I have to say that this $2 torch has been great, it's had a few issues and is showing a few stress fractures but it keeps going, nearly 12 months now. I also have a few of these Aomai but I keep going back to my Hong Jing, both triple.

Held in the same manner they apply heat different. The Hong Jing has one flame near to the igniter, two on the hinge side, the Aomai is the opposite.
UxLc9wKm.jpg
mnH6HOcm.jpg
HItwFg0m.jpg

1sTsO3km.jpg

Using the Hong Jing in the wind shield it puts two jets on the digger side, which I prefer.

flotntoke

thoroughly vaped

So many to choose from!!! I have a couple favorites, but honestly the tanks aren't too big. That's the only downside of them.

Have been using these triples for years. Can even heat a glass nail or dab bucket in a pinch. They're a bit bulky, but cheap, have easy flip up flame adjustment, hold a lot of butane and are reliable IME. They can be found many places, but last batch I picked up (to give with OG VCs at xmas) on Amazon here. There are many copies that I've stayed away from so can't say if they are worth it. These, the ones I use, are always orange.

A couple more ideas on cap designs.
First one seems an obvious choice, age dependent I suppose. Second one's nostalgic and an R.I.P
QACaiMem.jpg
vYtG6wzm.jpg

Or, I'm sure someone out there could take parts from just about any image and make it work, like this little man kicking his way out of your cap, or a bit of The Clan
r7jCa9mm.jpg
l7etXC7m.jpg

@IAmKrazy2 I have to say that this $2 torch has been great, it's had a few issues and is showing a few stress fractures but it keeps going, nearly 12 months now. I also have a few of these Aomai but I keep going back to my Hong Jing, both triple.

Held in the same manner they apply heat different. The Hong Jing has one flame near to the igniter, two on the hinge side, the Aomai is the opposite.
UxLc9wKm.jpg
mnH6HOcm.jpg
HItwFg0m.jpg

1sTsO3km.jpg

Using the Hong Jing in the wind shield it puts two jets on the digger side, which I prefer.

SYF - FTW! That's steal your face for the youngins - the ultimate Grateful Dead symbol IMO.

Phatty08

The first thing I have to say is that the dynastash (especially the ER) is what drew me in so hard to the vapcap family to begin with. It fits perfectly in my back pocket all day at work for sneaking a couple quick hits, with everything you could possibly need right there.
Considering that most plain old stash boxes are around 25-30$. the dynastash ER at 45$ should become the INDUSTRY STANDARD, not just for cappers but for smokers too! Every LHS should carry this from coast to coast and phase out old boring dugouts even for the savages who still put a flame to thier herb!
I don't do wax that much so I usually carry some extra hemp fiber and an extra CCD in the silicon container but, I love using the poker. Its a great dab tool because the metal goes all the way though the wood so u can stand it up on the magnet while sticky with goo.
Every time I read this thread I have so much to say about this great product and family of awesome people here I hope there's not a limit like twitter.

EmDeemo

ACCOUNT INACTIVE
Well, after some weeks of testing a different vape, mere weeks after testing the vapcap, I went back to using the vapcap to see where it fits in my process. While the Eraser is now my daily all day toker, nothing, I repeat, NOTHING (IMHO :) ) beats the vapcap at real quick, full load extraction, bong like hits. Its gonna be a tough choice on which one to take out with me when going out tho, which, quite frankly, is an awesome dilemma to be able to have!

I know I've posted this before (apologies), but if anyone is wondering if such a small flame driven device can produce the goods, heres your answer :)

ClearBlueLou

unbearably light in the being....
Three days ago...even with the engraved cap...I thought they said they were BEHIND, not WAY AHEAD!

The order was (1) Omnivap; (1) vong body, 14mm, ebony; (1) hemp bale, (1) magnet, (3) Ti-CCD sets, (3) hi-temp o-ring sets...and that 'OM' I posted, engraved on the cap-end...confirmed on the 17th.

Kudos to y'all @ Dynavap - George, Matt, Arielle - this is a stunning development, and I'm very grateful!

Y'all are terrific!

Last edited:

hokaku

I received my order today (Titanium Omni, Ti Woody and a bunch of extras) and I'm in love! I own a volcano, three launch boxes, a muad dib, a flowermate, a goboof alfa, a vaponic, and two lotus caps that have been my "daily drivers" for the past year or so.

There just might be a new contender!

How are you guys getting those neat custom engraved caps?

ClearBlueLou

unbearably light in the being....
We ask them how much to do it, they say $15 (so far), you attach the image you want engraved to an email you send to them, you pay them, they do it, they send it to you...

That seems to be how it goes.

New question: all o' y'all getting deliveries: how long did it take from shipping confirmation to delivery?
(just in days, that'll be fine :brow:...)

EmDeemo

ACCOUNT INACTIVE
We ask them how much to do it, they say $15 (so far), you attach the image you want engraved to an email you send to them, you pay them, they do it, they send it to you...

That seems to be how it goes.

Thats the first time I've seen mention of the elusive cost (I havent really been keeping up lately tho), thats a very reasonable price!

EDIT: And I've just figured out what I want on one :)

Last edited:

Teenthontik

Babylon Is Burning
hsxRRM0.jpg

Grateful Dread
pUZPXOT.jpg

Trump-Burger

Here is a picture of the single torch lighter I use for my vc. It has a large tank and is 4" tall. It lasts days with heavy use and always lights every time even with constant non-stop use. The first heat cycle when the cap is cold takes just over 20 seconds and about half this time once the cap is heated. The make is Prof and they are about 2 or three quid, a bargain imo and so it doesn't matter if you lunch it out.
Grateful Dread patch from Kathmandu.

Cheerz TOT

PS @Phatty08 good tip mate, knowing Dynavap puposely did not use ti for the dabber.

Last edited:
Top Bottom