ArthurJ

Here are images that I have saved. My next cap will have that Sun on it!

6P3hQD7.jpg

UFSfHHY.jpg

n3oHh0k.jpg

PxMmXsF.jpg

I really like the tree!!!

ShovelHead

Bikes don't leak oil, they mark their territory!
Before the new site there was up there was even a contribution option, and Matt was great at juggling order changes, combinations, custom orders and I'm sure he'd do everything he can to keep offering that kind of service.

However, deservingly, Vapcap has seen huge growth and are trying to keep up. Fortunately they are evolving on all fronts!

George updates us with their technological evolution, so we know he's busy!

We've seen the work put into the new site, with so many options right there to see and choose from.

From what I understand, they're trying to streamline the order process, and are using the site for inventory purposes too (hence no more contribution).

If you've been following, you know how far they've come. I can't imagine there were no hiccups along the way, and I'm sure if any order went wonky, they'll still make sure it's all right in the end.

I'm sure once they get the site all tuned up (some of the more custom parts, cap designs for instance), and have had the new systems running for a little longer, they'll deal with all these kinks along the way in the vapcap way! (eg: redeemable store credit, flexible inventory/site/order modifications, or whatever..)

I know what you mean about patience, I've been working on mine for the last few years.. Anyway, I'm sure if you give it a chance, and a little more time, you'll find yourself where you want to be before you know it! :) And if it's in the Vapcap family, then welcome! all good here, I'm capped! :D
Hey it was my fault :bang: It sounded like it was easy to change your order(mind) if your order was not "SHIPPED" and after thinking about it more I decided to go with the Ti Woody instead of the Ti Glassy I originally ordered, so I emailed them to change the order and in the mean time I decided to get some accessories to go with it, as the it states I could add items to my order if it was not shipped yet and not get charged an extra shipping fee because they could add it to the original order. I placed the order for the accessories and it charged me shipping, so I emailed them and the response was to cancel both my orders and refund then go back in and reorder. My point is there where over 100+ orders just over night and if I put one in now it will be awhile before I receive it and it was for vacation. :cry:
I SHOULD HAVE JUST LEFT THE ORIGINAL ORDER ALONE! I take all the blame:bang:

rz

hah nah man we're all cannabinated in one way or another then you get thrown into a candyvap store how the hell can you make up your mind which cap to take?? We all feel your pain man! I def lost some sleep trying to figure out my first order. Anyway, seems like there's already a solution, even if not ideal. Just go with it and hope for the best! Send Matt a message with your new order number when you're done and see if they can zip it along. And if it doesn't zip along your way before your holliday, that super green surprise will get you feelin all nice on some other great day :)

flotntoke

thoroughly vaped
Well looks like I wont be a part of your VapCap family here, order is all pucked up amd so they are going to cancel my first two orders and want me to come back after issuing my refund and reorder. Patience is not one of my best qualities, communication with Dyna VC has been good but when orders get screwed up and canceled I do not feel very comfortable going forward. VERY VERY Disappointing! Well I'll stick with what I got now. I was hoping to be a part of the vapcap family here as you guys are a bunch of great people with great information. Well Back to my Haze. :cry:

I kind of get what you're saying. I had a few flubs way back when with my second order (1st was simple OG). I backed off a little after that one, but was soon back in the groove with DV.

Don't take this the wrong way, but at the end of the day it's your loss. Yes, I'm sure George and the rest of the DV crew want your business, but they're going to continue to get more (just look at this thread!). You're the one that will probably be missing out.

Not saying you should do anything you don't want, or don't feel comfortable with. But, you might want to let your bad experience go and come back in a bit (week? month? whatever) and try again. There are many worse vapes than VC's, and few if any better for what they are IMO.

phattpiggie

Accessory Maker
@The Beagle Storm/Xmax 14mm adapter that I have works but only one out of the 2 I tried was the right fit.
V34djZdm.jpg

Took the composite stem up a notch today, first try at anything like this.
exxEvBu.jpg

Top one is my first try, Blackwood and Padauk, the next two are BW and Zebrano then with Lemonwood,
last one is Pink Ivory, Blackwood, Yew, BW and the P. Ivory again.

almost there

Well looks like I wont be a part of your VapCap family here, order is all pucked up amd so they are going to cancel my first two orders and want me to come back after issuing my refund and reorder. Patience is not one of my best qualities, communication with Dyna VC has been good but when orders get screwed up and canceled I do not feel very comfortable going forward. VERY VERY Disappointing! Well I'll stick with what I got now. I was hoping to be a part of the vapcap family here as you guys are a bunch of great people with great information. Well Back to my Haze. :cry:
Just so u know that happened to me bc I was so wishywashy and changed my order twice. When I finally decided I sent a email to Matt n he upgraded my delivery to 2 day priority. Give them a shout, they'll make it right. Good luck!

ShovelHead

I kind of get what you're saying. I had a few flubs way back when with my second order (1st was simple OG). I backed off a little after that one, but was soon back in the groove with DV.

Don't take this the wrong way, but at the end of the day it's your loss. Yes, I'm sure George and the rest of the DV crew want your business, but they're going to continue to get more (just look at this thread!). You're the one that will probably be missing out.

Not saying you should do anything you don't want, or don't feel comfortable with. But, you might want to let your bad experience go and come back in a bit (week? month? whatever) and try again. There are many worse vapes than VC's, and few if any better for what they are IMO.

Hey Hey I just received an email from DV and they said if I placed another order to send them the order# and they would process it right away :clap: That's SERVICE! So I went and placed another order and added some MORE stuff!:rockon:I need to stay out of there, I can not control myself :mmmm: LOL

flotntoke

thoroughly vaped
Hey Hey I just received an email from DV and they said if I placed another order to send them the order# and they would process it right away :clap: That's SERVICE! So I went and placed another order and added some MORE stuff!:rockon:I need to stay out of there, I can not control myself :mmmm: LOL

Glad to hear it is all working out for you. Honestly, not surprised at all. Matt is AMAZING! And, have only seen few companies in my life that that are so anxious to work things out for you. NO other vape companies, FWIW.

Squiby

I just received an email from DV and they said if I placed another order to send them the order# and they would process it right away :clap: That's SERVICE!

You won't find better Customer Service than Dynavap. Matt and George will always go out of there way to make it right. Forget about the beautiful, efficient Vapcap, they make you want to do business with them just because they're awesome!

People think of Customer Service as the interaction with a company when the their products fail. There seems to be a very low failure rate. With Dynavap, Customer Service is the act of leaving the customer delighted.

Purchasing a Vapcap not only gets you a tiny magic vaporizer, you also end up feeling pretty good with a bit more faith mankind and it ain't from the weed.

Those stems are STUNNING!! When will you be ready to send some my way??? So far my list is a Blackwood Telescopic Twist, Thuya square, something in a Harry Potter Twist and that stunning Blackwood/Paduak combo.

@phattpiggie your work is outstanding!

Last edited:

ShovelHead

How long do the CCD's last? And they do not recommend iso so what do you use to clean them? :sherlock:

ShovelHead,
Reactions: SSVUN~YAH

Squiby

How long do the CCD's last? And they do not recommend iso so what do you use to clean them? :sherlock:

The CCDs should last a good long time. If you mangle them, tap them flat again with a hammer.

Use your regular cleaning solution. If it is ISO then just be aware that it is very flammable and that you need to rise your pieces thoroughly with water and dry them completely before using the Vapcap.

ISO is not recommended as a precaution. ISO will not harm the cleanable components of a Vapcap.

ShovelHead

The CCDs should last a good long time. If you mangle them, tap them flat again with a hammer.

Use your regular cleaning solution. If it is ISO then just be aware that it is very flammable and that you need to rise your pieces thoroughly with water and dry them completely before using the Vapcap.

ISO is not recommended as a precaution. ISO will not harm the cleanable components of a Vapcap.
Thanks for the info, I bought 3 extra's so I guess I'll be set for awhile. :)

DarkSm0ke

Okay, so I am in love again (don't tell my girl). This vapcap is really efficient. TBH I saw the OG Vapcap a long time ago but dismissed it. It looked too druggy for me with the glass stem and all. I was on reddit and my VAS was really getting to me. Bought a crafty during Christmas from another Reddit guy. It works great but is more of a session vape. I usually vape by myself so it is a bit overkill. I asked some fellow redditors what I should buy next. Many mentioned butane vapes. Seemed like a step backwards to me, but I did some internet sleuthing and read some posts about the ti-woodies etc. That led me back to FC and this lovely thread. Aesthetically the ti-woodies look great, but I was not completely convinced on how efficient or tasty the vapor would be. Boy was I wrong. I am really stunned that George and the gang have the temperature zone so dialed in on this thing. I was betting that combustion would be an issue, but so far not even close. My ABV is very brown and even. IMO it is almost as pleasurable as combusting. I have tried to get my sister away from fire this last year. She has tried nano, solo, MFLB, Pax 2, Firefly 2, Pop vapor wand, the HI, and yet she still prefers a joint or a spoon pipe. I am keeping my fingers crossed that when she tries the vapcap, she will break away from Neanderthal smoking ways! :nod:

Last edited:

Chose

@Squiby as promised a collage of the family.
Two g2 double magnet dynastashes. One in Wenge and one in cocobolo.
One og with twist condensor.
One ti woody in cocobolo.
One vap cap s with Wenge mouthpiece.
And finally one ti vong s 14mm in cocobolo.

Love every single one of them.
Only Omni to go
The cocobolo stash has three small magnets that's something I've not seen before was that a special request ????:tup:One very beutifull family you have there

Diggy Smalls

Notorious
IMG_20170117_200606953.jpg

Here's my dynamic duo here. I have put a lot of heat sources up to this tip. You can see the golden color on my Tip. It's funny, cause it's only dark where the tip doesn't directly touch the tip (in the grooves, on the inside). I've really enjoyed seeing it "age" beautifully right before my eyes. I'm not sure I'll ever get around to sanding down my burl Stash. Here's the thing, I like it. It's awesome and it's beautiful. But it would look a lot nicer if the finish matched the quality of the burl Vongs. It's just kind of rough seeming....you can see a crooked edge there on the side. Again, it doesn't ruin it at all and I got a great price. I've also shared my thoughts with them and they were receptive.

To anyone buying a Vapcap for the first time....please do yourself a favor and get a MAGNET or a DYNASTASH from dynavap while you're at it. It really makes the device's ritual complete. It's a good idea to get a pack of the CCD screens, too. I made the mistake of not getting one and it just went flying out of my hand the other day. Basket screens still rocking it, though. Hahaha

Honestly here, I don't notice any difference in using a screen or a ccd. Except that I can clunkily change the bowl size with a ccd, and I'm stuck with a "large" bowl if I use a basket screen. This vape really doesn't get that dirty. I'm always having to fuck around with the screens on every single other vape I own. Yet somehow this one just stays all clean and pretty. It must be the titanium? I don't know. Even my basket screen stays clean in this little fucker. It's needing a torch after a few bowls from a log vape, but not the vapcap.

Just last night I was rocking to some music in my headphones and realized, wait...I can't use the vapcap if I'm blasting music! Or can I? Turns out I can! I've done it enough, I don't really have to even count. I use the triple torch and move it quickly to the end of the Cap and down to the poker of the Cap while I rotate the vapcap over the flame. It takes longer than if I just rotated it, but man I get some real deep extractions in two heat ups, three max. And the first cycle has decent vapor.

Last edited:
Top Bottom