Choughed

So, has the pyrovap been discontinued?

My brothers trying to quit smoking. Figured that would do him quite well. Went to look on the site and I couldn't find it.
PyroVap is still available, just email Matt and ask. It is the same price as the OG, and that's what I have in my cart with a note that it's for the PyroVap instead.
Looking forward to my husband trying it out. He uses an eleaf istick pico and adores it.. but I would like him to have an alternative to batteries (and maybe even slow him down just a little, but don't tell him that bit!) ;)

Good luck to your brother @cwheezy

Chose

:tup:Just tried to adjust my bowl sise in my new omni
It's not as easy as in the vidio
First I pushed the screen to far to 25 percent I thougt no problem I can push it back to 50 percent using my ti mouth pice
Witch worked well until I tried to remove the mp from the tip it was totally stuck in there got it free in the end but all ime saying is be carefull kids
George makes it look easy I recomended trying this for the first time STONE COLD SOBER
:lol: Love the new logo by the way now that I've seen it in my hand
Incryptic and modern lovely and the carbon body is very James Bond stylish to the max
Also like the way the omni. Is so easy to disassemble and re assemble littrealy only takes ten seconds very cool
It's definetly changed my vas there's a couple of new fangeld dangled vapes just come out and I saw there reviews online but could not even be botherd to read them
VApcaps for me only thank you very mutch
What a result no more urge to search for over priced bags of shit smoke and mirrors crap products
Thank you and good night:rockon:

Last edited:

NizzyJones

Yeah, definitely more challenging for first time screen adjusters haha. Someone above posted a tip about grabbing a pen or something to hold the screen from one side while pushing from the other with the condenser.

Joaon

First I pushed the screen to far to 25 percent
Someone above posted a tip

Here it is ! ->
Quick Tip ! :myday:

About replacing the CCD screen perfectly in grooves:

I've found that using the condenser through the bottom of the tip, and a pen (or anything that have almost same diameter of the ccd screen) at the top is the best method yet!

VQdEmSv.jpg

Just push the pen against the condenser (with ccd between), hold the tip, and move it until the right position!
It will click clearly and rest nicely in the groove that you have chosen :tup:

:peace:

:ninja:
:cool:

Edit:

So I've installed the 'sandwich' hemp filter between two ccd screens on all my VapCaps, it is a game changer!
Even big hits are smooooth ! No more coughs ;)

For the older tips that have not the grooves, you can use a C-clip to hold the top screen

And here is my evening fellow :

1s2L5g8.jpg

OG VapCap with twisted condenser, heat shrink sleeve in place of standard mouthpiece.

I have to told you that it is becoming; as I would call it, my Taster :cool:

So smooth! And I love observing the vapor twirls and oil spirales!
Sandwiched hemp filter as well, the airflow is well adjusted, and I find this low profile Mp much more convenient when heating.

Last edited:

Squiby

when you replace the hemp filter between your screens what state is it in? Just replaced mine and it was dark and falling apart, thinking I should replace it sooner next time

My filter is usually a medium dark color but still intact when I replace it, certainly not falling apart. I wonder if we are vaping at different temperatures? I think I vape a cooler bowl that what might be typical. My ABV is always a milk chocolate toasty brown.

Just wondering... How many sessions (or days) till it got like that?

Well, I would say that I change the hemp filters maybe once a month or so. I have two Vapcaps that I rotate and I have several sessions/bowls a day. Each bowl is only about .015 - .02 gms. So small amounts frequently with two devices. The deciding factor for me to change things out is when the taste starts suffering.

Suicide

Hey FC, happy to join this respectable and open minded community. So I have a question to those who have experienced delays in delivery if/after their package arrives at the USPS Chicago Metro Facility. I live 30 minutes from the facility and today was the expected arrival day of my first VC :nod: so besides being excited and eager as fuck, I'm disappointed to say it won't be arriving today. Now, I understand that the UCMF is a blackhole when it comes to delivering mail. How long did it sit at the hub for any of you who have encountered any delays? Ive been hearing all over that the facility has been holding some packages up to an extra 2 weeks even. I'm hoping something updates over night. If not, then I'll drive to the facility and pick up the package myself. :disgust:

- just realized there's a whole other discussion thread over VC shipping.. gotta love FC. Thanks tho

Last edited:

Kozzmozz

Infinite realities, infinite possibilities
Have any of the cappers here have vaped something else besides the usual suspects in their cap?
Since when it's not possible to elevate I like vaping tea for example. It's a nice flavour, I can highly reccomend it. (peppermint, citrus tea, herbal mixes, st-Jan, camomille,...).
Do try to avoid pre-bagged tea, stick with pure loose tea since I discovered some brands have something artificial in there, a kind of micro plastic looking pill that caramelised in my heating pan, when I tasted an un-vaped sample it was super minty, (try guessing which tea it was) it seemed an artificial flavour enhancer and was a pain in the ass to clean afterwards since it became rockhard.
But out of experience with my vapman, tea often has a lower heating point than our favorite flowers, so is it possible to vape with the vapcap on lower settings (so not making it click) without messing with the system? Since I heard overheating it pushes the temp up, so the click comes at higher temps, messing up the cap for good.

Secondly,
I was wondering when the dynavap thread will recieve it's 'best-of' thread. I was not around when this thread started but I can already mention some names of people here whoms posts can really be considered valuable and worth consulting quickly. :myday: And since dynavap is booming so quickly...

Anyway, I would not be in favour of creating such a thread if that resulted in an activity drop of this thread because what the hell would I be reading every day? :rofl:

Cheers,
Can't wait to order

Edit: how the hell does the pop in the cap actually works?

Steph

And here is my evening fellow :

1s2L5g8.jpg

OG VapCap with twisted condenser, heat shrink sleeve in place of standard mouthpiece.

I have to told you that it is becoming; as I would call it, my Taster :cool:

So smooth! And I love observing the vapor twirls and oil spirales!
Sandwiched hemp filter as well, the airflow is well adjusted, and I find this low profile Mp much more convenient when heating.

beware of the heat shrink, I think it's a very toxic material, not food safe at all...

Rockafella

Is there a difference between Woody-S and XLS in terms of vapour? Does it effect the 'oven' size?

Im looking for a vape to microdose 0.05 - 0.10g. Would this be good choice?

Copacetic

Somewhere North of The Wall
Is there a difference between Woody-S and XLS in terms of vapour? Does it effect the 'oven' size?

Im looking for a vape to microdose 0.05 - 0.10g. Would this be good choice?

Vapcap is the KING when it comes to micro and nano dosing, seriously.
My GH produces very good results with small doses, and is a very good vape, but my VC's are even better at tiny dose levels (I prefer my VC's to my GH overall anyway).
None better for this I'd say.

There is no real difference between my short and long VC's IMO, they work and taste the same.
Note though that I haven't tried one of the much longer stems like Phatpiggie crafts.

Oven size is independent from VC 'type' too.
The only difference in oven size is between the glass OG and the Ti tips (gave my OG away and can't remember which is bigger, maybe someone else can advise).
The newest Ti tip has an adjustable bowl capacity, and it looks like all Ti tipped models will be shipped with this from now on.

I'd choose whichever you most like the look of :tup:

TheVaporist

Man is a universe within himself
I've just received an email from Dynavap with a wonderful idea, let me present you the :

MATT'S WEEKLY DYNAVAP.COM SALE!

I quote you the mail :

v6HvwQcOoYvFTF3oNgwHtHOBIcc7IRV9LKO-gR9eEf2bqRGkwWGgIysBnR_X-LaDlxNpzU_qXRMxv9By99xJcOoa6ZgPkJ1mQxYR8QncBX4fdMpalN0OrQr-k4q3-YtExs16HZBno54Wmr04ImZgYzqEa9IOfiEH9VqWrGa-eTo3d5KFaVI=s0-d-e1-ft
oFHQy8xZNS8IYy4STBhO7ZZ7jdwVj3gC0eJ1ewGtUGxuWz8mnFUb7LTZQuOSwfNfi5Hgbii7kUo9J-13Q9GrVxX6828-Gt_r_v4yQx_AJceVS-1_5lVX_0SOpID92CzfSU8I87yeZzWWZjx1_LrOXiREOcFlo3MkS4E63VKtQIDcCpAvnIQ=s0-d-e1-ft
BQyV8XrWWz6eT0e9nfZ3TRupau-ARnpET6zn2lqx_N6ZPR0J0CERys6SHtxxkNOeba2jzjFcBqS0GidEP3aba2Mh18hAiaBxz_Osi0RMy_21kgYaPRxUnux0FrMgAQUAypYrETWzmNy3wuyVF5ra_Jr_VewJIZRsr2TkO80IIHvowOwRg3lz=s0-d-e1-ft

MATT'S WEEKLY DYNAVAP.COM SALE
FRIDAY - SUNDAY (FRIDAY @ MIDNIGHT - 11:59PM ON SUNDAY)

Every couple of weeks I'll be hand picking items from Dynavap.com to discount, and will share the sale with all of our existing DynaVap Customers!

38qT-V9WBe1EkHvsrSCNSwmU6x0SGb4i8dJUtUb3xjEIQbjUMLQjvVGm0h9nYZZXhBo6i9aJG4uCNa1ORXc8eBO1gbAcbiWlkRVAfSEyIsxxccA0Gzvh1FGUY4xKnHXOOetdJgk676yjwPMv=s0-d-e1-ft

TI WOODY-S EBONY, BODY, STANDARD MP

MARKED DOWN TO $95.00
($10.00 Discount)

Product Characteristics
  • Midsection: B&W Ebony Body
  • Crowns: Two
  • Condenser: Standard
  • Mouthpiece: Wood / Standard

7T7jBnYyPEmN1tcpSPRQHfIN_O8jLSn1DfaORc51Snzl3nUfLbGc3Da0Sy-bRSS5n_0jdAApOgvd0tIcQ4jA843kXb7TY_q-m48IDlchtDLFdTetEtvMiWfEOa-ZSKuyaIvu3gj5wSTxaRxv=s0-d-e1-ft

DYNASTASH: WENGE

MARKED DOWN TO $40.00
($5.00 Discount)

The Wenge DynaStash is one of the most perfect complements to any standard VapCap, Ti Woody, or Ti Glassy. The DynaStash holds your Vap as well as a reserve of your favorite vaporizing material.

ZknuJzfqJnBGfd-spK_w_XnXxoiHhdxawtRXvLgprXwkVm4tgLkyU2jVZ44yj1XFj_QTJuv9E77AKOMiN7Zyab2M80pdvADbdGtIcS2MusuSISEgxRl2rHJ6qV_fB3ErQfsorfnrU_kRCurZ=s0-d-e1-ft

REPLACEMENT PART: TITANIUM CCD (3 PACK)

MARKED DOWN TO $5.00
(50% Discount)

Titanium Circumferential Compression Diffuser (CCD) - 3 Pack Precision engineered screen allowing for filtration of fine particles without restricting the unrivaled airflow.

How awesome is that?
Matt stop being that great it's too much to be real at this point :D

I highly salute this move @VapCap this will bring more customers (because you continue to be an awesome company with your customers) and our VAS can now have some discount!

If you haven't, I highly suggest you to subscribe to the Dynavap's mailing list, it's worth it as you can see :) (the sales are on the website too)

Keep rocking George!

Last edited:

Joaon

Last edited:

Diggy Smalls

Notorious
So...it doesn't really seem to matter too much how I pack the titanium tip. I did get a little smoldering action while trying out a quad torch and not hearing the click. It really wasn't that bad when compared to a bowl burning in a stainless steel tipped bowl of log vape.

One thing I have notice since cleaning it last night is that the closed carb pulls are now laboriously difficult. It was not like this at first. I will try to search the thread more for answers. Still really loving this thing. The honeymoon is still going strong, as I haven't touched another vape since getting the woody.

I really should have remembered the advice for the ccd screens. Mine bent really easily the first time I was putting it back in. And I was following advice. The thing is tiny and I can be clumsy. Anyway, wasn't too big a deal, I just straightened it back out and walla. But it would be nice to have titanium ones that would be more durable (maybe worthwhile to become standard, unless there is some benefit to the stainless steel ones), and they are on sale right now... :)

Edit: @phattpiggie I tried all sorts of adjusting of the condenser, but there really isn't that much room for wiggle. I even tried not putting the tip all the way flush onto the body. Nothing changed. Empty pull with the cap on is very tough draw resistance if I close the carb...if I put product in, it's like I'm drinking a frosty through a straw. Good news is that I still have a wonderful experience with the carb cap open or feathered some.

Final Edit?: It was mentioned before how users would partially cover their carb hole with the condenser o-rings. I have not been able to replicate this. The oring does not stay where I put it unless it's on the grooves on the condenser. No matter where I place it, the friction with the body slides it back toward the original destination.

Last edited:

phattpiggie

Accessory Maker
@Diggy Smalls try pulling the condenser out of the back of the tip a bit.
The tapered condenser sits into the taper in the tip and if it's pushed to far in it'll end up with more restriction.

EDIT. Try it without the condenser in, at least if it's not fitted it one thing to eliminate.

Last edited:

Stevenski

Enter the Dragon
I have been using my VonG with hemp fiber & a mid level dual screen setup for a week or so. I get good clouds but I think I will be changing back to the full bowl design as the 2nd & 3rd heat cycles give much thicker, richer clouds with the same cannabis strain.

I was looking through my vaping bits'n bobs container & I found my broken burl mouthpiece. I reversed it & hit it with some fine sandpaper reshaping it nicely. Since I received a slim crown with my fat crown & it was sitting there I glued it to the end of the mouthpiece. Classes up the replacement OG body nicely.

942ZjHD.jpg

Looking at my torches I figured a ranking photo was in order from left to right. Mr Orange is the only single flame but it works very well if slowly. The metal Jobon would be higher but the lid hinges the wrong way & has no fuel window. The Honest in the middle works well but needs tool to adjust so loses points. Big Purps & the Crystal Pistol are my favorites overall though.

4cEUs3T.jpg

It is nice seeing a bunch of new converts in the thread too but reading what @Ed's TnT posted before is bigtime for my two favourite forms of ingesting cannabis. A real hit it out the park moment.

giphy.gif

Ricardo

So, everybody is raving about the VapCap and I want one BUT they're hard to find in Europe - the European supplier featured here on FC only carries the original glass model which looks like a crack pipe (could it be used for that? or other hard drugs? I don't want that but don't want to be accused of it either!). I know I could order stainless steel, wood, titanium plus all the accessories from USA but postage and customs would really bump up the cost, so does anyone know a reliable European supplier? Thanks and Happy New Year :leaf:

Ricardo,
Reactions: stark1

Joaon

does anyone know a reliable European supplier?
There is @VapoShop and @VapeFiend.com that sells Dynavap products here in Europe (Maybe some others?)
I know that Vaposhop is planning to have Ti tipped VapCaps and some spare parts in stock (Soon?) ,
and Vapefiend have a Ti Woody HERE.
(Currently out of stock)
But not sure that you'll save much money, as there is the sterling conversion rate.

On the other hand, if you order directly to Dynavap, you can choose exactly what you want, plus order some spare parts. The shipping will not cost that much, and there is no custom charges !

Edit: And Yeah, that new Ti tip! Not sure if you can order it elsewhere than at VapCap Lab ;)

Last edited:

TheVaporist

Man is a universe within himself
So, everybody is raving about the VapCap and I want one BUT they're hard to find in Europe - the European supplier featured here on FC only carries the original glass model which looks like a crack pipe (could it be used for that? or other hard drugs? I don't want that but don't want to be accused of it either!). I know I could order stainless steel, wood, titanium plus all the accessories from USA but postage and customs would really bump up the cost, so does anyone know a reliable European supplier? Thanks and Happy New Year :leaf:

Yep, I know a reliable supplier and it's Dynavap!

Unless you want an OG, then @Joaon gives you good stores, but at Dynavap the shipping cost for international is 13$ (all included) and you'll have no fee at the border. If you are worried about it just tell Matt and he will take care of you.

These 13$ shipping cost worth it trust me, George and Matt will take a good care of you.
Although you will pay less for it than on a vendor website, and you will have access to all the woods, accessories, last tips and all the wonders that Matt and George can do for you. :D

You just have to pull the trigger ;)

Last edited:
Top Bottom