stark1

Lonesome Planet
The evolution, and changes @VapCap have approached lite speed. :clap:

But, did the PyroVap go? Up in flames? :hmm:

Normally not a user of liquids, I was
on the verge of springing for the OG/PyroVap/lighter combo when it disappeared! Good deal, I thought.

Is the PyroVap effective? Will it have a Phoenix reincarnation. Will it see daylight again. Or did a mini
black hole swallow it? :whoa:

Baron23

Same here, there's no restriction at all on my ti woody, the draw is pretty much the same as my OG.

Yea, a mouth to lung draw really shouldn't be necessary on the ti woody. In fact the only way to really get a satisfying MTL hit on the ti woody would be to close the carb pretty much completely.

Something definitely sounds wrong with your ti woody. Drawing on it with the carb open should be almost like drawing on th OG. @*plainlazy* might have hit the nail on the head though- the tapered end of the condenser should go into the ti tip.

And don't forget to try to measure your condenser too- it may be too long.

I hope we can get to the bottom of your ti woody woes.... I just can't think of anything else that would cause such a tight restriction....

Peace
HI @Herbalist23 - Well, I checked again....o-rings in right place, tapered end of condenser facing the tip end, and I measured my condenser and its right at 60mm. Pictures below. 60mm = 2.36" (I'm disgarding the .5 mm as it doesn't look like I have the condenser in the micrometer correctly). Squiby reports one of her condensers being at 2.28", a very small difference of .08". I wonder at all of the difference lengths she has. Quite surprising to me.

Now, further clarification. So first, to me drawing is with the carb closed. I understand that some folks may want very light vapor and draw with the carb open at all times, but that doesn't work for me. I feather the carb early in the draw as the little shots of fresh air seem to help start vapor production but I really only get good vapor with the carb mainly closed.

So, with carb closed and without a cap on it, the draw is wide open. With cap on it and carb open, the draw is wide open. With cap on, carb closed the draw is minuscule. Also tried with other caps I have.

As I said, George at one time sent me another tip to try that was milled slightly smaller but I couldn't tell the difference. My intention is to buy a new Ti tip with its added features (particularly the bigger air channel grooves) and see if that doesn't help. If it doesn't, I give up on this sucker and might gift it to someone with REALLY strong cheek and chest muscles. LOL

Any ideas, please shout out. I would LOVE for this thing to work like my OGs, but sadly its not.

Ti%20Woody%20Disassembled.jpeg

Ti%20Woody%20Condenser%2060mm.jpeg

Baron23 if you don't mind could you try using your Ti version with no condenser, if it's still the same then I would contact George for his input, if it's better then it's possibily to do with the condenser in the tip as @*plainlazy* has suggested.

Hi Piggie - well, without condenser is the one thing I haven't tried. Will do so and report back a bit later. Thank you for your suggestion.

Last edited:

Mr. Me2

Does anybody here have all of the ti tips? If so, and if possible, could you post pictures of each with a description?

I know I'm asking a lot, but im a little late to the party and would love to see and understand the evolution of this piece.

Thanks!

UnshavenFish

So, with carb closed and without a cap on it, the draw is wide open. With cap on it and carb open, the draw is wide open. With cap on, carb closed the draw is minuscule. Also tried with other caps I have.

I have an og (with pointy :shrug: condenser) and a ti woodie and both of them perform this way, I figured that's how it's supposed to be as with carb closed the only air is what can squeeze past the cap and it's a tight fit.

Now, further clarification. So first, to me drawing is with the carb closed. I understand that some folks may want very light vapor and draw with the carb open at all times, but that doesn't work for me. I feather the carb early in the draw as the little shots of fresh air seem to help start vapor production but I really only get good vapor with the carb mainly closed.

I don't want light vapour but seem to do things backwards to your method, I start with the carb open then feather it (but more time spent open than closed) and can get very heavy hits, I do heat past the click using the 3,2,1 method (not actual seconds just counting, although I don't think about counting anymore it's just natural) I also remove the cap after each pull with my stash until click then reheat for each hit.

There are times I use it either carb open or closed for the whole bowl, when using either method I normally slow my draw down, like really slow and get good results, if your cheeks are hurting from drawing I would say your sucking too hard.

I would try less time with carb closed and a slower draw.

Not sure if any of this will help but I've wrote it now and it's easier to hit post than delete :D

:2c: :peace:

Alexis

Hi @Baron23 , just a thought, have you tried the woody with a different cap, like the one you have on your OG?
I know they can vary in snugness, and I know one member posted that they never got their OG working well, until they got a cap with a bit more airflow, and how they now request to George for caps that allow a bit more airflow, each time.

I got the Omni and an OG for my mum a few months back. The cap on the Omni is much tighter, and difficult to remove/replace.

I tried re-moulding it but no luck. The one on the OG is much easier to slide on and off.

George has already so kindly sent me a free replacement cap, but I havent vaped since, I will have a new tip soon to try it with as well.

So whatever you decide to do, perhaps request a cap with more airflow. Whatever though, I hope you can get to the bottom of it.

Squiby

If your cheeks are hurting from drawing I would say your sucking too hard.

I agree.

I always toke full carb covered then pulsing it near the end using a mouth-pull. It is no more difficult for me than a regular draw on a commercial cigarette. Plus, I have a hemp filter in there as well.

There certainly has never been any amount of cheek discomfort, but then, my cheeks are firm and nicely toned and I have been complimented on my well developed chest. (When you're ready to send me your Vapcap, I'll pm my address). :rofl:

If it doesn't, I give up on this sucker and might gift it to someone with REALLY strong cheek and chest muscles. LOL

Squiby

Wrong cheeks, I think. :)

Anyway, back to the VapCap. Does anyone know when the shorter caps began? Was it with the new tips? I haven't ordered a VC in several months (before this one) and its hard to keep up.

I think they were first shortened to accommodate the girth of the VonG bodies when they came out. On the first versions, the digger outter came down over a bit of the body.

Anyone remember for sure? I think that they have been modified a few times now.

herbalist33

I think they were first shortened to accommodate the girth of the VonG bodies when they came out. On the first versions, the digger outter came down over a bit of the body.

Anyone remember for sure? I think that they have been modified a few times now.

I have a first gen OG and ti woody with the longer caps, and I believe it was when I received my preorder omni that the cap on that was shorter- that was about June time I think. I'm pretty sure I remember George making a post about his new laser cutter making the caps

PeAce

Choughed

But, did the PyroVap go? Up in flames? :hmm:

Normally not a user of liquids, I was
on the verge of springing for the OG/PyroVap/lighter combo when it disappeared! Good deal, I thought.

Is the PyroVap effective? Will it have a Phoenix reincarnation. Will it see daylight again. Or did a mini
black hole swallow it? :whoa:

It's temporarily taken off the website, but still available. I asked about one at the very last minute (for my husband to try out) and Matt squeezed it into the bag just before sending it off on the big journey "down under". How awesome is that?? I'm not sure if my other half will use it or not, he's pretty attached to his current set-up. ;) We'll see..

NICE!! Show us some pics when you get her in.
Just try and stop me! It's the first full spectrum that they have made in-house.. I haven't seen a pic of it, it's a complete surprise. That's why I'm nervous!

Vapor_Eyes

taste buds
I purchased several VapCaps and spare caps in August, over a period of a couple weeks, and all of the caps noticeably differ in length. I'm thinking now that George is making his own caps they might be a more standardized size. I plan on getting a new cap or two soon along with some other goodies as a Christmas present to myself.

Baron23

I always toke full carb covered then pulsing it near the end using a mouth-pull. It is no more difficult for me than a regular draw on a commercial cigarette.

In that case, yours is well different than mine....and I smoked cigarettes for a very long and know exactly how the draw feels and it ain't no where like my Ti Woody.

Thanks...I had planned on swapping caps around as @Alexis suggested and will later also see what happens without condenser per @phattpiggie.

Thanks all.

After ordering towards the end of the black friday special and then the website changing the day or two later i no longer have my purchase information on their website? I got the reset password email and did that so i can log in on the new site but as i say no purchase information appeared still, so I don't know if even Dynavap know what i ordered? Is this normal for everyone else?

GrandMaesterOfTheWaesters,

cybrguy

Putin is a War Criminal
I just tried to log in to the site and it didn't like may password. I reset the password and then looked at my account history, and none of my transactions show any longer.

I already got my order so I am not concerned, but it is possible that the back end (accounting) of the website is not yet updated. If you ARE concerned, an email will likely sort it out. George and Matt are quite responsive.

Squiby

After ordering towards the end of the black friday special and then the website changing the day or two later i no longer have my purchase information on their website?

I got the reset password email and did that so i can log in on the new site but as i say no purchase information appeared still, so I don't know if even Dynavap know what i ordered? Is this normal for everyone else?

Yes, it is normal. I got the email to reset the password but my account does not have my order history posted yet. This does not mean the info is lost, rather, they have access to this data even though it is not yet posted on the website.

I know what I ordered and I received an order confirmation email. My order is now complete and I received an email confirming that as well.

When George posted on Friday he said they were over half done the BF orders. Give them a week. If you have not received an order complete email by end of week contact Matt.

Don't worry. These are some of the best people I have EVER done business with. They've got your back.

More than half of the Back Friday weekend orders are out, and we will be running multiple shifts all weekend to keep the titanium tips coming.

Top Bottom