AtomicPB

The coupon code should be expired by now. This is a part of the post from George regarding the Black Friday Sale:

Like announce our Black Friday promotion. As we were thinking and discussing what to do we came to a few conclusions. We wanted this to be simple, awesome, and available to everyone.
So here it is. Beginning at 12:01 CST Friday and going through midnight Monday we will offer everyone 20% off everything (except custom items)

AND

Free shipping to all terrestrial locations.

This is our way of saying thank you to our international customers from 45 countries around the world and counting.

Everyone here at Dynavap is so thankful for your support, and we very much look forward to manufacturing and assembling our vaps for you!

Cheers!

George

t-dub

Vapor Sloth
Actually Midnight Monday is the start of Monday which has already occurred. Some may think Midnight Monday is tonight but it was last night.

Adding to the confusion is the message on the website still says to use the coupon but when you do it is expired as it should be. I guess I missed out but I fell asleep and missed the cutoff. Next time I guess.
What state is dynavap based in??? Ill add it to my world clock

Edit: I believe they are in Wisconsin.

discreet-2.jpg

Last edited:

Twinaxe

Actually Midnight Monday is the start of Monday which has already occurred. Some may think Midnight Monday is tonight but it was last night.

I also assumed that midnight Monday is the midnight between Monday and Tuesday.
Seems some of the
international customers from 45 countries around the world
(me included) are not so familiar with the US times :D
A little bit disappointing is that I had everything in my cart already yesterday and was ready to checkout but then the missing PayPal option kept me from ordering.
Immediately I sent a support ticket and hoped to get it solved as long as the coupon lasts but well, it was Sunday and I really grant the guys over there their well earned weekend.
Lesson learnt, next time I will just do it without any further interruptions.

t-dub

Vapor Sloth
Midnight Monday is midnight Monday.
The last second on Sunday is 11:59:59. As soon as the clock rolls over to 12:00:00 the next day, Monday, has started. Midnight tonight will be the start of Tuesday. Actually America's day starts on Guam which is 18 hours ahead of us.

Since it is Cyber Monday maybe @VapCap will do something special again . . . :)

Squiby

Does anybody knows until when the coupon for black friday exists and why says it has expired?

It's got to be an error. I bet (and hope) that it will be reinstated shortly.

The coupon was in effect from Friday 12:01 (that was just after midnight Thursday night) through to Monday midnight. If it was to end last night, it should have said Sunday midnight. Or that was how I interpreted it anyway.

Guys is the chamber of the OG cleanable?

Absolutely and completely. Everything but the soft mp and oring can be soaked in cleaning solution. Just put your VC into the doob tube that it arrived in and add your cleaning solution. Don't shake or you could break the glass. Soak, rinse and dry.

Then vape a bowl to celebrate your Sparkly clean OG.

Kasish

It's got to be an error. I bet (and hope) that it will be reinstated shortly.

The coupon was in effect from Friday 12:01 (that was just after midnight Thursday night) through to Monday midnight. If it was to end last night, it should have said Sunday midnight. Or that was how I interpreted it anyway.

Absolutely and completely. Everything but the soft mp condenser oring can be soaked in cleaning solution. Just put your VC into the doob tube that it arrive in and add your cleaning solution. Don't shake or you could break the glass. Soak, rinse and dry.

Then vape a bowl to celebrate your Sparkly clean OG.
What cleaning solution can i use for that? 70% alcohol didnt do the trick.

Kasish,

stark1

Lonesome Planet
Like I said before, Midnight Monday has already happened, right after 11:59:59 Sunday night. Midnight is when the new day starts, not ends.

For those of us, whose English is a lil-Amerikan, it can be confusing--not to mention those of us whose native language ain't English.....

Just sayin

PS To me, midnight today is mid-night, (on) Monday. Semantics, aside.

stark1,

syrupy

Authorized Buyer
"Sorry, it seems the coupon "dynavap" is invalid - it has now been removed from your order."

:(

syrupy,
Reactions: stark1

SuperLuigi

Well that stinks. I thought the coupon was good today and was procrastinating on making a decision on which one to get. I guess my decision is no new vapcap for me :(

SuperLuigi,
Reactions: stark1

syrupy

Authorized Buyer
Well that stinks. I thought the coupon was good today and was procrastinating on making a decision on which one to get. I guess my decision is no new vapcap for me :(

It's not 100% clear if the sale is still on or not? Use the code...code is invalid... sigh..

OO01hYx.jpg

syrupy,

Twinaxe

However, I bet good ole George is gonna extend Black Friday ==> Cyber Monday Sale!
In case he will extend the sale I hope he will do it soon because it´s up to 9 hours time difference between USA and here so for me it would be bad if it will be continued when it´s late at night here.
Anyway, will wait patiently what happens and drop an order anyway.

Edit: Holy Moly, just tried it again and it´s working :)
Thank you George @VapCap

Alexis

Great news everybody. I have had a reply from Matt after I emailed him explaining how we in the UK have all miscalculated what our order totals need to be in order to avoid customs fees, and how the $20 total we were sticking to, was actually over the £15 VAT threshold.

Now read between the lines because I wont spell things out, but Matt has made some changes to the product line so that we will now be able to order the same products, at a cheaper rate so that our order totals can be kept to $15 if we wish.

This is due to them reducing the prices so that the products we have been paying $20 for will now be a bit less, so that we incur no import fees.

How brilliant is that? It just shows that if you dont ask you dont get. I felt it was the right thing to do to send the email. Now the UK dwellers can selectively choose a basket to keep below VAT threshold (with these product discounts). So no deterrent from going direct to Dynavap, but hopefuly Vapefiend, and now Vaposhop too, will soon have a wider array of Dynavap products, so plenty of options to come!

If you get me! ;)

Top Bottom