herbalist33

@Vapor_Eyes im not sure if I understand your question correctly, but there actually is a threaded section on the omni condenser/mouthpiece. Have you taken your omni apart? The mouthpiece threads onto a thicker section of the condenser. An o-ring creates a friction fit against the internal walls of the body, so that when you turn the mouthpiece it screws the condenser away from the mouthpiece and onto the ti tip- the mouthpiece stays in place because of the friction fit.

I hope that explains it- if you have an omni, take it apart and check it out.

Peace

Vapor_Eyes

taste buds
@Vapor_Eyes im not sure if I understand your question correctly, but there actually is a threaded section on the omni condenser/mouthpiece. Have you taken your omni apart? The mouthpiece threads onto a thicker section of the condenser. An o-ring creates a friction fit against the internal walls of the body, so that when you turn the mouthpiece it screws the condenser away from the mouthpiece and onto the ti tip- the mouthpiece stays in place because of the friction fit.

I hope that explains it- if you have an omni, take it apart and check it out.

Peace
Thank you so much for this! That is a great, well-written response to my poorly phrased question. I've taken my omni apart several times and thought the mouthpiece and condenser tube were attached, I didn't realize you could unscrew them from each other.

What you said makes perfect sense, and that's a very clever design. One more reason George is a modern-day wizard.

PeteSeattle

@PeteSeattle loving where this is going! I can foresee a silver fumed glass body in my future:brow:
Thanks @alltoreup
If anything goes fancy like that I'll be sure to post it.

I'd like to post a video sometime, friends, as to how the thick ass glass functions with a drop test!
(Don't expect a vid immediately)

Ok, I shared this pic before ...

image.jpg

With the VapCap and a long stem I feel I can ditch my grasshopper which I patiently waited for. I completely browned the nug in one heat cycle. This may due to the bigger chamber as you can where I put the carb on the "magic wand." Plus when I go camping I can probably hold it closer to the campfire.

Thanks for looking. Stay lifted!

Last edited:

HomeFree

I have noticed with screen placement in my OG the vapor can change as well as the draw itself. It seems like having the tip of the condenser directly on the screen leads to really dense hits and harder to draw. Farther away is more whispy and much easier to draw from, slightly more tasty but not as dense of flavor. I prefer the condenser tip just a tiny bit away from the screen.

My OG is still going strong and my daily vape! These days I don't worry too much about the click nor wait for the cool down click. I go by visual (flame will start to look different on the cap) and if I see any visible vapor near the cap inside the tube I immediately stop heating. This way I can knock out a cap pretty quick, and not have to go through the cooling cycles. I just heat between pulls. Only takes a few seconds to get it back going again. If I pack the end of the cap full it can usually handle a more heating, but usually I only fill 1/2 the cap and very lightly tamp it down with the digger outer. Usually on those large ones once it heats up enough I get a massive pull from it.

I absolutely do not recommend people who just got one to use this technique though and also recommend a person either go with that technique or the recommended one only. Doing both can lead to combustion (waiting for the click when it already did, short term memory can go out the window). Get familiar with it, look at the flame glancing off, look to see for any hints of vapor and note how much vapor you get, taste, etc. After a bunch of caps you will start to get much more intuitive with it. Also try out different lighters and heated on different parts of the cap itself.

Nō Itzub Mokuff

My order (#3131) arrived yesterday (the 12th). Ordered on the 4th, received "complete" notification on the 9th. I ordered only the OG, as I was told "the vapcap would be the best choice as we try to get simple orders like that out faster for people" in response to a contact form inquiry. Speaking of the contact form, someone from DynaVap (Matt) responded in 17 minutes! Very fast. :)

For reference, on the 8th Shieldsab reported:

Well, on the day my triple torch arrives, I get notified my order, #2985 is complete. Placed an order just for the OG on July 26. So it seems George is catching up.

I received the new "squared off" condenser:

Now, I have a condenser upgrade for the Original VapCaps. As of last week, all condensers have been upgraded to a new more durable and more free flowing design.

dMzhILY.jpg

nCyqpQY.jpg

D06ZaOy.jpg

VP8zYUw.jpg

16MXfB2.jpg

O8hui0M.jpg

9H8roAi.jpg

f6uhXLh.jpg

8mDnswD.jpg

PI2SSpe.jpg

HFFX3bf.jpg

PS: the last photo shows a small piece of glass I found inside the condenser. It may be my OG's spirit animal, still trying to work out if it's a fish or some sort of amphibian. Thoughts?

Last edited:

j-bug

So I've got a TI Woody and just wanted to say my first impressions are good with a regular lighter. Need to go pickup some butane to use it with a torch, but I expect that will eliminate or reduce the issues I was having due to the heat source which so far were my only complaints, and that's on me for using a shitty lighter in the wind.

vapen00b

Many vapes & accessories. Always happy to help
After having gifted my Blackwood shorty to a friend over here, I'm enjoying my vacation with the omni... It's soo good. Lately used flowers with a bit of 00. Never-ending goodness! :ko:

My new GH only has been used twice, no bull...
I will at least sell one of the hoppers , ss, brand new untouched. My unregistered, cool backend grey ti might follow as soon as I'm back from hols... But the VCs will stay with me - unless I feel to spread the love again to a special person!:)

Love and peace
:peace:

mrbonsai420

Accessory Maker
Accessory Maker
So, I am an OG owner and I think I want to upgrade. Either a pretty Ti Vong I like to go through glass) or the Omni. I would much rather have the Omni I think due to the air flow variation and just use a silicone adapter or tubing for glass use.. What do you guys think?

Squiby

Either a pretty Ti Vong I like to go through glass) or the Omni. I would much rather have the Omni I think due to the air flow variation and just use a silicone adapter or tubing for glass use.. What do you guys think?

Both are good choices.

You could always get an Omni plus a spare VonG body and switch them up accordingly.

If it is one or the other... well the Omni is heavier and I find that the extra heft deals nicer in my hand. On the other hand a Ti VonG sports a 14mm or 18mm thick body and the extra girth is nice to handle, but it is lighter.

If I were you I would just get the Omni and add a spare VonG body to your cart...then you have the best of both worlds.

Who could ask for anything more???

My :2c::2c:

Baron23

I would like to ask again, any word on estimated availability of Ti diffuser for Ti Woody?

I ask because I am finding my Ti Woody's draw resistance to be much greater than my OG and perhaps that is partially due to the ceramic screen versus Ti diffuser in my OG??

Any other suggestions for opening up a Ti Woody's airflow a bit (and its real tight, card hole covered or not).

Thanks

Oogendoogan

Thank you so much @VapCap !!Little green package is here and the stuff is all beautiful :clap: Really wanted to post quickly and thank George and Matt for all the help. everything looks great :tup: picutures coming later. I just wanted to say thank you quickly before I had to run out.
Cheers FC
Stay vaped :peace::leaf:

Dynalowrider

I found the best lighter for VapCap use. It's a Vector-KGM Pyramid. It's a table-top model. The fuel sight gauge is easy to see. The cigar notch is perfect for resting the VapCap in the flame and spin it. The cup around the flame amplifies the click.
I would go to their site and bring over a picture, but I'm a little vaped right now. Doc

Last edited:

Oogendoogan

Before i passed out tonight i wanted say thank you a million times to George and Matt helping me out with my order :clap: You have gone above and beyond what i would expect a company to do and i just really feel like its important for me to stress just how great you guys are to deal with. I could not be happier with my Dynavap vaporizers and accessories. I will be a customer for life :rockon:

My DynastashER2 came today and also a very beautiful cocobolo vong stem to hold me over until George can get a Mallee burl Vong body made to match my stash. I can not believe how gorgeous this piece is considering i was just expecting a very standard looking cocobolo stem. i guess i underestimated the beauty of this wood ;) The stash is more beautiful than i could have hoped. It has burly swirls that i can just stare into and get lost :nod: I really am happy and proud to have these beautiful pieces of wood. Here are some pics of my new stuff. Cant wait to get my Mallee burl vong body and MP so i can take a whole family shot :)
0KHt0vL.jpg

Thank you again @VapCap and Matt at Dynvavap for going above and beyond to help me. I truly appreciate it and can not wait to see what you guys have stored for the future :tup:

Cheers FC
Stay vaped :peace::leaf:

Top Bottom