asdf420

@FabulatorPoeta @Vapoleon Alcohol lamps seem pretty easy to make..

I've only done the "M for a Friend" thing once and although he says he uses it occasionally and likes it, I'm guessing he hasn't had the blissful cloudy experience that many of us enjoy :\ Not everyone has the patience to try, try again - many fall back to rolling their Js or using electronic vapes :huh:
same. the reaction I got was that "it's hard but you can get some out of it". I definitely prefer the M to smoking, but it is more finicky, requires more work (no disgusting combustion resin to deal with though) and the draw restriction takes getting used to.

I plan to take a t-break until I get a fucking job :\ may be gone from here for a while. after that, it could be nice to make a vape lung. Could use a 1.75l liquor bottle w/o a handle.

lol check out this bamboo stem i had made on the last minute for fitting the tip with missing O-rings (tighter than the M stem). no condenser. but easier to spin since it's long. i dunno if having a condenser+carb really matters if you just take closed mouth pulls, then open the carb at the end of each pull

hUqe4va.jpg

shredder

I’m curious... now this may seem off topic but it really isn’t since it is about the Vap enthusiasts on this thread.

In as few words as possible what is your second favorite vape after the Vap?

Just reply to this post with the name. No expounding is necessary.
I’m curious if a pattern will emerge.

1) sic dnail
2) mighty
3) XL omni with a vong stem
4) underdog
5) silver surfer
6) volcano
7) my wax pen vape

But this order could change tomorrow, lol

CuckFumbustion

Lo and Behold! The transformative power of Vapor.
Done

NjT4YCm.jpg

LNIlUEV.jpg

qAzpDfG.jpg

cXGXNne.jpg

And some chicken I’m smoking at the moment. :p

Dual flame works better than a single. Heat close to the tip. Two cycles.
I think that would be a lovely thing to do.
I like the last one pictured. since I carry my tips filled, the compartments would be ideal. Holes for tools and a magnet. - Deluxe.:brow:

Stu

Maconheiro
Staff member
While I can appreciate the desire to compare and contrast what other members use in addition to the VapCap, this thread is not the place for that. If someone wants to create a new thread in Ask FC about what VapCappers like to use besides their VC, then feel free to make one. But let's keep this thread VapCap centric.

Thank you.

:peace:

stark1

Lonesome Planet
Stu, my Beer Hero! :popcorn:

Vapocentric, it was; VapCap-centric, it is, then!

Besides chubbs, the “fat” mp, it would be interesting to have a WT offered specifically
for VapCaps. Integrated, designed to be small, discreet, ergonomic. :tup:

In house.

Last edited:
stark1,
Top Bottom