Slagzord

Don't fuckle with shuckle
Man, with my Woodscents on the way the M got a ton of use this week. I'm loving it so much and super looking forward to basically having 3 VCs on the go at all times.

The problem is I got dat VAS bite and want to try another VC. I keep looking at the Omni as a reward for quitting smoking ciggies soon. I'm just torn not sure what advantage the XL might have. I'm also wondering about the stash, which I also want and how having the XL might impact that...

Any thoughts on where I should go on this/good deals known about in Canada? At the same time...I do need a new lighter and should prolly do that first.

Boden

Aspie polymath
Enough for today. Time for a Vong break!!!

ysDQJSt.jpg

mucsusn

60 going on 20
Man, with my Woodscents on the way the M got a ton of use this week. I'm loving it so much and super looking forward to basically having 3 VCs on the go at all times.

The problem is I got dat VAS bite and want to try another VC. I keep looking at the Omni as a reward for quitting smoking ciggies soon. I'm just torn not sure what advantage the XL might have. I'm also wondering about the stash, which I also want and how having the XL might impact that...

Any thoughts on where I should go on this/good deals known about in Canada? At the same time...I do need a new lighter and should prolly do that first.
IMO, the only functional advantage to the extra length is handling.....especially if you have big hands. They’re both awesome, and a step above the M and the Ti versions......again IMHO. My collection entails 5 M’s, 5 OG’s in OG and S configurations, and 14 Ti tips spread across Ed’sTnT WS’s, @phattpiggie custom stems and every variation of VonGs and two generations of Ti bodies. You absolutely cannot make a bad choice with these little badasses!

Winegums

I make things from wood
Accessory Maker
20x36x106mm
That's a lot smaller than I though it was, what is the bore size?

As the slides wear in will they become loose? Maybe a spring, detent, or magnets would be a good addition?

I'm sorry if it feels like I'm picking apart your design, I really do like it but the designer in me is curious.

I wanted to do slides on my cases but the thickness needed on the sides was too great for my liking. I've considered doing something that's ~15.5mm thick and would only fit Ti woodies, Ms, and Omnis but it seems limiting.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I'm liking my case now that I can actually use it on the go with a proper torch lighter. I'd ordered the lighter three months ago and thought it was never going to arrive. I tried to use a bic but the soot marks on my cap were driving me crazy.

I'm still fumbling a bit while loading and need to get that technique down a bit better. Overall I'm very happy that I have my whole Vapcap setup in one case. I'm a scatter brain that likes to leave things all over the place so keeping it all in one helps.

YakdbrH.jpg

Last edited:

beyond6strings

Just another traveller in the Cannaverse
Question for the VC hive-mind.

Has anyone considered making their Ti tip a dual chamber? I'm getting some CBD crumble next week and I'm considering doing the following. Putting a screen in the deepest setting and place degummed hemp fiber with the crumble in that 'chamber', and then placing a second screen in the uppermost setting and filling that chamber with flower. It's a low temp terpene rich CBD recommended to vape at about the same temps as the flower.

Am I crazy? Let me rephrase that. Is this idea crazy?

Here's a tune for a relaxing Saturday. Have a great day FCers.

Winegums

I make things from wood
Accessory Maker
Question for the VC hive-mind.

Has anyone considered making their Ti tip a dual chamber? I'm getting some CBD crumble next week and I'm considering doing the following. Putting a screen in the deepest setting and place degummed hemp fiber with the crumble in that 'chamber', and then placing a second screen in the uppermost setting and filling that chamber with flower. It's a low temp terpene rich CBD recommended to vape at about the same temps as the flower.

Am I crazy? Let me rephrase that. Is this idea crazy?

Here's a tune for a relaxing Saturday. Have a great day FCers.

It will work but the sticky hemp fibres will clog quite quickly with dust from the herb. I like to add herb into the chamber about 3/4 full then top it off with my concentrates. This absorbs them into the herb and less seems to end up in my condenser tube.

beyond6strings

It will work but the sticky hemp fibres will clog quite quickly with dust from the herb. I like to add herb into the chamber about 3/4 full then top it off with my concentrates. This absorbs them into the herb and less seems to end up in my condenser tube.

Thanks @Winegums that makes even more sense and will be much easier to accomplish. I'm of an age when simple is almost always better.

Boden

Aspie polymath
That's a lot smaller than I though it was, what is the bore size?

As the slides wear in will they become loose? Maybe a spring, detent, or magnets would be a good addition?

I'm sorry if it feels like I'm picking apart your design, I really do like it but the designer in me is curious.

I wanted to do slides on my cases but the thickness needed on the sides was too great for my liking. I've considered doing something that's ~15.5mm thick and would only fit Ti woodies, Ms, and Omnis but it seems limiting.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I'm liking my case now that I can actually use it on the go with a proper torch lighter. I'd ordered the lighter three months ago and thought it was never going to arrive. I tried to use a bic but the soot marks on my cap were driving me crazy.

I'm still fumbling a bit while loading and need to get that technique down a bit better. Overall I'm very happy that I have my whole Vapcap setup in one case. I'm a scatter brain that likes to leave things all over the place so keeping it all in one helps.

YakdbrH.jpg
13mm bore
Slides have magnets.

I’ve got two more designed in my head. One that’s basically a puzzle box.

beyond6strings

@Squiby ht for the hemp filter idea. That and your mouth-pull approach to vaping. I pretty much don't use session vapes because you have to breathe in hot dry air for quite a while. I'm a medical/rec user with allergies so doing that frequently throughout the day, day-after-day became problematic. I've incorporated a similar draw technique with my Milaana and that's really helped me enjoy that device more.

So...thank you sir.

jds

I don't know if anyone remembers, but a few pages ago we discussed how durable the doob tubes are. Well, after about one year of using the same one, the hinge finally broke. It's still useable, but the cap is now loose and I have to make sure not to lose it.

As I said before, I'm definitely not shedding a tear over this... I must have a dozen of these tubes around.

Top Bottom