stark1

Lonesome Planet
Ya, but.

How will I find it
in the middle of the night, headstones :rip:don't reflect the mQQn's
light, and the shadows are closing in. :zombie:

Last edited:

TheResistance

Does it mean that you've combusted if the bud is black? There's no ash but it's past brown; I was trying to push the M to see what it would do. Such a good vape if you can work the carb. Start closed and taper it slowly , to fully open. Do this until you feel the hit you need. 1st heat cycle start on bottom, next the middle, last heat cycle towards the end of cap (closer to clicking discs). Heat the middle again to finish it off if the avb is still light. Just something I do every time and never fails...

stark1

Lonesome Planet
Does it mean that you've combusted if the bud is black? There's no ash but it's past brown; I was trying to push the M to see what it would do. Such a good vape if you can work the carb. Start closed and taper it slowly , to fully open. Do this until you feel the hit you need. 1st heat cycle start on bottom, next the middle, last heat cycle towards the end of cap (closer to clicking discs). Heat the middle again to finish it off if the avb is still light. Just something I do every time and never fails...

Yes, BLACK.

StringTheorista

Hi folks! Newbie here, recently acquired M, shortly followed by a cocobolo nonavong with ebony mouhpiece. VVAS is real!

Haven't really broken out the Lotus much since dynavaps came along; even though the lotus tastes better, the whole process is easier and more fun with the vapcap. I've learned a lot of helpful things here, and wanted to offer something to the group, an easy portable water tool that works great with vapcap: Little Bandit water tool.

https://www.sneakypetestore.com/pro...-10mm-portable-water-tool?variant=41745223942

The small amount of water it holds is just enough to moisten the vapor.

stark1

Lonesome Planet
Welcome, @StringTheorista!!

Hope you will enjoy reading thru some, and please don't hesitate to share your thoughts with us.

WT are good, although IMHO unless they come compact, it adds a bit more on the radar. Being under the radar keeps my stress level legal.

Pictures of your good taste always brings out the best likes

Rc9mKIU.jpg

Last edited:

DirtyD

There is something magical about the Design of the vapcap. Thing is, George really hit on something with the ti tipped models, and even the ss m has it's own kinda ju ju. One secret to a huge puff: heat till click (or even further you rascalls) Then instead of immediately ramming vC into your mug, and sucking like crazy, Give it a one one thousand, and try to take a weak gentle steady long puff. Try this. I mean to say a WAY slower steady long easy hit than you may be used to. Once you hit the right speed/force of your hit you can tell because vapor stream becomes cool and it's hard to tell( til you exhale) you just got a mega blast by
going easy. Try this! Cheers. D

metaknight

I dab. A lot.
Way easier to justify when stuff is on sale. Just over three weeks of more patience could save you 20%. :shrug:

Patience is a virtue. I have none! :razz:

My Vapcaps give me the coolest smoothest vapor of any others I've tried. All other vaporizers made me cough. Joints were always too harsh for me and I would pay the price the next day with a congested chest and a sore irritated throat. I hate coughing. I am a severe asthmatic and the Vapcap is the best vape for me.

I use two methods with the Vapcap that ensure smooth non irritating vapor.

I use a filter/screen sandwich to catch tiny particulates from escaping the herb chamber. If you see tiny bits stuck to the inside of your condenser you know that you are also inhaling some of these highly irritating bits. Some folks have added a very fine screen to get the same filtering effect. Pure vapor = smooth vapor.

If you have an M now and you want a new midsection to go with a new XL condenser and mp, you need to buy a stem midsection rather than a body.

First off, thanks for such a detailed response to mine! I've been looking at getting a TI tip to sandwich some hemp fiber, but I'm wondering if it's possible with the SS tip I have currently.

I looked at what I would need for an XL condenser, I want to get the blackwood 62mm midsection with an exotic wood XL condenser kit, running me about $70 plus shipping. I'm wondering if it would be more worth it to get some hemp fiber and a TI tip.

DirtyD

Patience is a virtue. I have none! :razz:

First off, thanks for such a detailed response to mine! I've been looking at getting a TI tip to sandwich some hemp fiber, but I'm wondering if it's possible with the SS tip I have currently.

I looked at what I would need for an XL condenser, I want to get the blackwood 62mm midsection with an exotic wood XL condenser kit, running me about $70 plus shipping. I'm wondering if it would be more worth it to get some hemp fiber and a TI tip.
My first ever vapcap was the m and l love it, but. Get a ti tip first thing you do, works awesome on m stem. Now you have 2 "different vapcaps" , then watch the money sail away in a cloud of vapor strait to George's house in Wisconsin. You can even call and every now and again it's George answering the phone, and y'all can chit chat. Neat. .... Amazing device and even the people are cool. Cheers! D

kushkush

happy camper....
I vape all kinds of concentrates; hash, rosin, wax, shatter, budder.

Hash needs no special set up. I just shave a thin slice of hard Moroccan hash off with a razor or pinch a tiny bit of soft pliable Afghan hash and press it into a thin disk. These just get popped into the chamber. I basically try to expose the most surface area I can without crumbling the hash. Hash needs extra heat so I go a second or two past the click.

For rosin, wax, shatter and budder the process is all the same. I place and push a good amount of concentrate, maybe a 1/16 of a teaspoon or so, really as much as I can reasonably get stuck to the concentrate pad. I cover the exposed area of the pad at the top of my Vapcap tip.

This becomes an all day sucker. Each session is one toke. I usually heat just past the click, take a toke and put it away in a horizontal position. I've never had it leak doing this or get sticky in any way. One load like this does me for several sessions; one toke every few hours, all day long. I know the load is spent when I can no longer produce vapor.

I have one Vapcap set up to use only sativa concentrates for daytime use. I think that sativa concentrates produce a slightly better clear headed high. Great for getting things done. Pitter patter, let's get atter.

Another Vapcap resides in my bedroom for nighttime indica concentrates for a quick nighttime hit when I wake up in the middle of the night. Coupled with Pipes IH, I can be done in 30 seconds or less. Perfect.

Info on making a concentrate pad for the Vapcap can be found in my signature below.
Good luck trying out concentrates. I do love my dry flower but concentrates have their place from quick tiny sativa hits throughout the day to heavier tokes at night for killing pain or just getting back to sleep.

Thanks @Squiby for your very comprehensive answer. I really appreciate it. And I think others did too! Only one thing...how much is 1/16 of a teaspoon? HA I like the idea of dedicating certain vapcaps for certain kinds of stash. And I’ve seriously thought about doing the vape-thing in the middle of the night. :) You said it takes you 30 seconds...is that with using a concentrate or is it that quick with herb too?

I’ve looked everywhere for what I thought was a @stark1 post that had a very small straight up-and-down tiny glass bubbler but I can’t find it now. I just want to ask if there’s any way to use it that actually cools down the vapor? I got two of those cheap from DHgate and I was really hoping they would work to cool things down but I guess they’re just too small?

kushkush,
Reactions: Squiby

Squiby

how much is 1/16 of a teaspoon?

It's half of an eighth of a teaspoon, about the size of a decent booger. Give or take.

You said it takes you 30 seconds...is that with using a concentrate or is it that quick with herb too?
Concentrate goes faster because I only heat one cycle and take one toke.

With dry bud I heat three cycles and toke to the cool down click. Even with dry bud, loading, heating, toking and dumping only takes a minute.

Last edited:

Slagzord

Don't fuckle with shuckle
It's half of an eighth of a teaspoon, about the size of a decent booger. Give or take

At least the concentrates taste a bit better :razz:

I'm with you on the 3 cycles. Never done the concentrates like shatter or resin but you can get hash to last forever in there with some flowers. I've even been able to take the hash pancake out of one bowl and transfer it to the next. Yum, yum.

stark1

Lonesome Planet
I’ve looked everywhere for what I thought was a @stark1 post that had a very small straight up-and-down tiny glass bubbler but I can’t find it now. I just want to ask if there’s any way to use it that actually cools down the vapor? I got two of those cheap from DHgate and I was really hoping they would work to cool things down but I guess they’re just too small?

"Tiny glass bubbler"s are just that. Tiny.

A glass Sherlock might fit both form, and function:

xLCr5qu.jpg

nickdanger

Collector of Functional Art
Thank you @stark1.

Even tho sworn to secrecy I'm sure @nickdanger will agree that some of my plans for the future will be truly stunning, intricacy on another level.
Yes, my lips are sealed, lol! However, I can tell you, if I could, I would fill all the custom slots in the next list.

I hope to post pictures of my newly acquired @phattpiggie stem in the next few days. Due to work schedules, I haven't had time to take proper photographs, but it truly is an early Christmas gift to myself.

phattpiggie

Accessory Maker
@SloJimFizz when I was looking for Koa it was a bit disappointing to read that all the best stuff rarely filtered down to pen blanks, in the UK anyway.
I was pleasantly surprised both pieces turned out really well.
As you say the grain sucks you in and different light and angles only seem to reveal more of it.
I'd love to see some of the best Koa available.

Top Bottom