cybrguy

Putin is a War Criminal
Do you stop heating when it clicks? If you respect the click you shouldn't be getting combustion. If the goods under the cap are brown rather than black you are not combusting you are getting good extraction. If it is black than something is going wrong but I can't tell what from your description.
I also tend to get a good pull and then I stop cooking the bowl.
Just to be clear, you never heat the VC while you are hitting it. You heat it to the click, stop heating and take your hits until it clicks again. Then heat it again until the click, etc.

Used2use

Sometimes to stupid to become a fool
I suck in the herb from the grinder storage room to get a full bowl.
maybe try filling less, so the herb can move around while turning at heating
The glass retains heat longer than the metal tips, so start heating at the center/base of the tip and then move upwards towards the tip with the next cycles, so it clicks faster and doesn't get to hot.
Imo the metal tips work better with herb, but i still prefer the OG for hash, which needs a bit higher temps

justcametomind

Do you stop heating when it clicks? If you respect the click you shouldn't be getting combustion. If the goods under the cap are brown rather than black you are not combusting you are getting good extraction. If it is black than something is going wrong but I can't tell what from your description.

Just to be clear, you never heat the VC while you are hitting it. You heat it to the click, stop heating and take your hits until it clicks again. Then heat it again until the click, etc.
Yes I don't use it like a Vapor genie. I just tend to wait a bit between cycles letting the tip to cool down almost everytime. Almost anytime I get a good pull and get satisfied I don't keep on vaping just to keep lower tolerance.
I tend to heat to base/center at every cycle, maybe I should go up when the bowl has already partially been cooked.

justcametomind,
Reactions: kushkush

SuperD

Super
Just stumbled across dynavaps recently and been eager to get some ever since. Been using a makeshift one I made with a titanium 1hitter and chillum. Works ok but not as big clouds I have seen on review videos. Hoping for a sale soon. :)

stark1

Lonesome Planet
Invest @SuperD, & Welcome, in the basic entry level VapCap M, and you won't look back! :tup:

Sales on Holidays take a lot out of the staff and their own Holiday plans; the nearest major
Holiday that I can see is when Santa George drops in with a sled full of new VapCaps for a
Joyful Season. :mmmm::chill:

Ahh, Xmas 2017! :leaf::bigleaf:

Last edited:

Farkas

Do you know about the bird?
Had my M for about three months now. Have to say - it's awesome. Not sure if it's just me or what, but after watching a vid on YT (Sneaky Pete's, I believe) I get huge clouds on the first draw after heating low on the cap with a single flame torch. Lung pulls work best for me. Good stuff.

Last edited:

phattpiggie

Accessory Maker

kushkush

happy camper....
Ok cool I plan on getting 1 for me and 1 for my gf. Lol can't figure out how to post a picture of my makeshift titanium one.

Imgur Photo upload - no limit to # of pics posted. Upload pic, copy “direct link” and paste into Forum (no need to paste it into the photo icon).

That’s my note for reminding me how to post pictures. Imgur is a program online so just go there and upload your photo. Then copy “direct link” and paste it wherever you want it to appear. As it says, no need to use the photo Icon on the panel above your post. Good luck and I hope it works for you. :)

SuperD

Super
Thanks @fcmember I like the puppy btw lol got one of my own and thanks to @Squiby for sharing that link. I'll have to try that out. Here it is. Heat up the middle so gets a little warm lol.
lZsyRwP.jpg

stark1

Lonesome Planet
Ok cool I plan on getting 1 for me and 1 for my gf. Lol can't figure out how to post a picture of my makeshift titanium one.

Yes! Please do. :o

Oh. N.I.Z.E! BTW! If you wrap a length of string around where you hold it, it should dissipate the heat a tad

@stark1 I seem to remember George setting off a feeding frenzy before Xmas last year.

http://fuckcombustion.com/threads/dynavap-vapcap.18853/page-330#post-1050613

yup! Surprise. Surprise. You my friend @phattpiggie know something I don't.....;) Strangely, I haven't been able to see much , lately :ko:, or remember.
Senior moments?:leaf: Waitaminit! ISnt Black Friday ( day after tucky day ) the onset of
Christmas Sales in consumer land.....

Oops. DP......Dear Mods, please merge.

Last edited:

kushkush

happy camper....
yup! Surprise. Surprise. You my friend @phattpiggie know something I don't.....;) Strangely, I haven't been able to see much , lately :ko:, or remember.
Senior moments?:leaf:

Oops. DP......Dear Mods, please merge.

I’d put this post between your two if I could. Believe me, I know what it’s like to have to go to jail here! Makes you feel guilty for a long long time. :D

Mods - I’m a witness for stark1 to say he usually tries to stay within the law, mostly. Some of the time. So if you can go easy on him just this once? Thanks :)

stark1

Lonesome Planet
I’d put this post between your two if I could. Believe me, I know what it’s like to have to go to jail here! Makes you feel guilty for a long long time. :D

Mods - I’m a witness for stark1 to say he usually tries to stay within the law, mostly. Some of the time. So if you can go easy on him just this once? Thanks :)

Ohh. Bud Princess !

You are some KINDa nice, for your being KIND I do hope Santa brings you lots of

KIND toys! :mmmm::bigleaf::spliff: Izzit Black Friday yet

Last edited:

jerseydvd

I just picked up a reducer so I could try it on my 14mm for a couple bucks.
Yes, it’s pretty damn sealed, I was surprised myself.

I read this a while back and have been curious ever since.

If I understand correctly that means you can use any standard cigarette shaped vapcap with any bong that has a 10mm female?

Does it form an airtight seal?

I've been too scepticle to purchase a 10mm piece to try it because all female joints are tapered so I'm doubtful it'll seal well?

Hope I'm wrong though as there are some awesome 10mm pieces about atm with the market changing towards dabbing and portability. Also, it means I could afford some proper glass (not china) because smaller pieces tend to be a little cheaper

cybrguy

Putin is a War Criminal
The caps are all steel. The tips and CCD or screens come is steel or Ti. Either CCD can be used in either tip. I use Ti with Ti and steel with steel (which is how they come), but I think some mix them up.

So, if your question is can you use a Ti TIP with the M, yes, and some like that combo. Some also seem to like using the steel tip on other VCs.

WoodVillain

Backwoods Rated
Been trying out some fine mesh basket screens. They have their ups and downs but overall a nice extra option.

The good... They block more debris from making its way into the condenser. They are also easy to position anywhere in the tip you'd like. Easy install at any location. And the price in comparison to ccd screens.

The not so wonderful, they do clog up and get dirty faster, and they are a little bit more of a pain to remove without bending them.

And a picture... Just because this page has no pictures yet.

jP3J2VQ.jpg

Summer

Long Island, NY
@WoodVillain, what size mesh?

So, if your question is can you use a Ti TIP with the M, yes, and some like that combo. Some also seem to like using the steel tip on other VCs.

Yeah, I think he was taking about the tip. I, too, use my Ti tip in the M & my M tip in the Omni. This switch gives me significant better airflow in both & makes a huge difference in less draw resistance.

In fact, we are machining all of our own titanium now and the new tips will be standard on all Ti models.

Does this mean that a new tip design is being unveiled?

Tuck

Been trying out some fine mesh basket screens. They have their ups and downs but overall a nice extra option.

The good... They block more debris from making its way into the condenser. They are also easy to position anywhere in the tip you'd like. Easy install at any location. And the price in comparison to ccd screens.

The not so wonderful, they do clog up and get dirty faster, and they are a little bit more of a pain to remove without bending them.

And a picture... Just because this page has no pictures yet.

jP3J2VQ.jpg
Those coins are cool. Where did you get them?

Top Bottom