Summer

Long Island, NY
I got this cooling unit from dhgate to pair with my grasshopper. Lo and behold it accepts my NonaVongs nicely.
Same with the orbiter, big draw to fill it then sip and puff to clear it.
Rosted in 2.

09ZCvpD.jpg

Do you happen to have a link?

Summer,
Reactions: kushkush

WoodVillain

Backwoods Rated
@Summer I'm not sure the actual mesh size. Here is the post Alan made where he shows them.

Here is a photo of the ss basket screens that I make and the tubes they fit. They are 12mm, 10mm, 8mm, and 6mm in size.
Please send me an email to alan@toasty-top.com if you have an interest.

shapedscreens.jpg

Those coins are cool. Where did you get them?

They are called Zombucks. The ones i have are 1 oz .999 copper. But they have solid silver as well. I got them from from provident metals mint.

Had these for years... I'm not sure they still make them but i wouldn't doubt it. I prolly have a dozen or more of em, 5-6 different ones but a few double/triples.

We should all start taking pictures of our vapcaps with random, cool, or unusual other objects... It's always more fun looking at pictures...

Like...

Omni with a fully functioning mini black powder cannon...

7f2E94J.jpg

How's the warranty at dynavap? :D :rockon:

Last edited:

paehtod

I just picked up a reducer so I could try it on my 14mm for a couple bucks.
Yes, it’s pretty damn sealed, I was surprised myself.

@VanCough @jerseydvd you no need to air tight sealed the vapcap still hit like a steam train in glass. I try put my 10mm Omnivap in a 18 to 14 reducer last night and it hit good without sealing.

Hi, is me again:wave:

Dynalowrider

paehtod, I'm proud of you. You have learned so fast. "Dry glass" the best way to get good taste, rip after rip. I have tried the following vapes with dry glass and they all work for better taste: Boundless CF, CFX, CFV, Haze V3, MFLB. Wood Scents, and all my VapCaps.
Are you on Pipes list for an induction list? Doc

paehtod

paehtod, I'm proud of you. You have learned so fast. "Dry glass" the best way to get good taste, rip after rip. I have tried the following vapes with dry glass and they all work for better taste: Boundless CF, CFX, CFV, Haze V3, MFLB. Wood Scents, and all my VapCaps.
Are you on Pipes list for an induction list? Doc

YEAH YEAH~ Doc, dry glass FTW! taste good and not harsh at all, less maintenance, no worry water spill, no noise, i cant wait to get home and hit the dry glass with my vapcap everyday after work.

And YES!!! I am more than on the list, Sir @Pipes Skelly is sending from the other side of earth to my home on last Saturday, expecting receive it this weekend as Dynavap send the M to me just 7days from USA to HK with normal international shipping. @LabPong I am super exciting, i dreaming to heat my vapcap in the street without rotating it in flame torch.

MAbud

been reading a ton (and learning a ton!!) but have a quick question...microdosing works very well for both my health and lifestyle as I have two very young kids and love to moderate this way during the day. I am interested in the OmniVap as I like the regulated airflow of the mouthpiece. I see often you guys are stating you go through about 3 heat cycles with best vapor production on the 3rd, is that with a chamber of material? or do you empty and refill after each click and cycle?

mucsusn

60 going on 20
been reading a ton (and learning a ton!!) but have a quick question...microdosing works very well for both my health and lifestyle as I have two very young kids and love to moderate this way during the day. I am interested in the OmniVap as I like the regulated airflow of the mouthpiece. I see often you guys are stating you go through about 3 heat cycles with best vapor production on the 3rd, is that with a chamber of material? or do you empty and refill after each click and cycle?
I typically get 3-5 cycles (1 long hit for me) from a loaded tip. I do a click to click lung pull with each heating cycle. YMMV

kushkush

happy camper....

We usually call doing 3 to 5 heat cycles a ‘session’. I don’t get vapor on the 1st and 2nd heat cycles but get good vapor on the 3rd and 4th. And doing this all with one 90% full bud chamber. I can do more cycles with my M...like 5 cycles in one session, whereas I usually only do 3 cycles with my Omni (Ti Tip). But...I have to admit I’m still experimenting, and lately I’ve been using my little bubbler most of the time. I usually get a little too much vapor to capture it all. :).

Dynalowrider

"I can name that tune in onenote"
That's just one bowl for me. Sometimes two rips per bowl. I use a "J" hook or "Sherlock" and i get the best flavor all three heat-ups and rips.

Side note: Not being political, but I have doubts about certain world leader being able to use a VapCap.
Cause he has "Liddle Hands".:rofl:Doc
Just had to get that in before the "late night hosts".

mmenzie

My friends call me "Menz"
YEAH YEAH~ Doc, dry glass FTW! taste good and not harsh at all, less maintenance, no worry water spill, no noise, i cant wait to get home and hit the dry glass with my vapcap everyday after work.

And YES!!! I am more than on the list, Sir @Pipes Skelly is sending from the other side of earth to my home on last Saturday, expecting receive it this weekend as Dynavap send the M to me just 7days from USA to HK with normal international shipping. @LabPong I am super exciting, i dreaming to heat my vapcap in the street without rotating it in flame torch.

i have a question about this "dry bong" usage... (sorry to derail) do you get less sticky deposits on the walls of your bongs/bubblers when not using water? feel free to PM instead of further derailing

WoodVillain

Backwoods Rated

It also very well depends on how you torch, what torch you use, how dry the herb is... Etc etc etc..

But i can get plenty vapor on the first hit and finish it off on the 2nd.. Sometimes i can damn near finish the bowl in one heat up... But it requires using ground herb and going past the click a bit on the first heat up.. And it took a little practice to not combust doing it this way.

paehtod

i have a question about this "dry bong" usage... (sorry to derail) do you get less sticky deposits on the walls of your bongs/bubblers when not using water? feel free to PM instead of further derailing
yes no problem, i think everyone should knowing this,

after full night hitting with my Omnivap Ti, it only getting little foggy in the inner surface of the down stem in D020, i think this part is cooling the vapor the most so more condensation here, i only have to use hot water and bottle brush to clean this part may be weekly.
kJjYC89.jpg

WoodVillain

Backwoods Rated
Skull Vapcap stand...

RxAfN1g.jpg

gzDaFAO.jpg

L43X2wy.jpg

I actually had this made years ago to hold a glass stir tool... The guy uses a dremel by hand and carves stuff out of metal wood and acrylic... He is very talented, But not real cheap. This little guy costs me $75 back then and i was good buddies with the guy.

Had to drill the hole bigger, then embedded a diametrically charged magnet down in the bottom so it would hold the cap.. But being acrylic I'm not sure putting a hot cap in it would be the smartest plan... Neat to keep the backup vapcap standing in style... But... It'll likely just go back into a junk drawer.

kushkush

happy camper....
It also very well depends on how you torch, what torch you use, how dry the herb is... Etc etc etc..

But i can get plenty vapor on the first hit and finish it off on the 2nd.. Sometimes i can damn near finish the bowl in one heat up... But it requires using ground herb and going past the click a bit on the first heat up.. And it took a little practice to not combust doing it this way.

The Dynavap folks warn against going past the Click as it can damage the Cap.
And the Cap is not cheap to replace. :D

cybrguy

Putin is a War Criminal
They are called Zombucks. The ones i have are 1 oz .999 copper. But they have solid silver as well. I got them from from provident metals mint.

Had these for years... I'm not sure they still make them but i wouldn't doubt it. I prolly have a dozen or more of em, 5-6 different ones but a few double/triples.
I can only guess that the 2018 on them is not the date?
after full night hitting with my Omnivap Ti, it only getting little foggy in the inner surface of the down stem in D020, i think this part is cooling the vapor the most so more condensation here, i only have to use hot water and bottle brush to clean this part may be weekly.
With no water there is no medium for the CE (cranberry extract) I use that reduces the vapor sticking to the glass. That could make cleaning a more difficult process on glass with no direct access and likely have more loss to reclaim unclaimed.
I prefer the water for cooling, but YMMV of course.

Last edited:

WoodVillain

Backwoods Rated
The Dynavap folks warn against going past the Click as it can damage the Cap.
And the Cap is not cheap to replace. :D

Very good info to add!!

I know this, and take full responsibility if i ruin my cap. I have extra just in case of such tragedy lol.

I can only guess that the 2018 on them is not the date?

Yea... It's weird... They post dated all the coins... I think the idea was that that was going to be when the apocalypse was.

They say "currency of the apocalypse" on the other side.

Top Bottom