cybrguy

Putin is a War Criminal
Hummm.....could you tell me how tall the jar is?
My JHII is 2.75" across the top and a hair under 4" tall. And he makes me smile.
PKTFLvw.jpg

pxl_jockey

Just a dude
^^^ won't someone think of the children?!^^^
On Dynavap VapCap related news, I am off to the PO to pick up an M! Really remarkable story behind it but I'm not sure it is mine to tell. I am just so effing excited to be joining this rowdy, crazy Dynavap family here. No longer on the sidelines! Best part: thanks to this thread my level of confidence is quite high. As fun as it is, this thread is downright educational. "Because knowing is half the battle!"- GI Joe

But seriously I owe many here a debt in one way or another! I'm off!

stark1

Lonesome Planet
On Dynavap VapCap related news, I am off to the PO to pick up an M! Really remarkable story behind it but I'm not sure it is mine to tell. I am just so effing excited to be joining this rowdy, crazy Dynavap family here. No longer on the sidelines! Best part: thanks to this thread my level of confidence is quite high. As fun as it is, this thread is downright educational. "Because knowing is half the battle!"- GI Joe

They're already turned against each other but I shouldn'ta stepped into this one, right? :D

G'luck, Mate!

You will now have an SR-71 of vapes.

gi4ARrI.jpg

jerseydvd

My m is scheduled for delivery today as well. See you on learning curve hill later on. ;)

Smokey McVape

@pxl_jockey - Did you get it yet? Friendly tip - when cold you can safely go 2-3 seconds past the click but on the 1st heat cycle only - guarantees clouds from first toke! :tup:

pxl_jockey

Just a dude
I'm baaaack! No, I didn't make it out of the car park before looking at it. Yes, I kinda fell in love the moment I held it. How is that even possible, before even properly using it? Anyway got home and tried with a bic, that was Suck City. Made that virgin cap so very dirty! :o But I wiped it down and said fuck it.

I have three 2-jet cheapies on order, the postie will surely bring one today. But she's running late today, of course because today I'm dying of anticipation! Speak of the devil! Yay, one for the wife and a double jet angle lighter for me! Now I believe I can get to some proper experimenting. I appreciate any and all tips as my sky high confidence is pretty much shredded! :disgust: How much material should be put in? Should I be packing because I just put a small nuglet & with the bic got weak vapor. Not to worry I know it's user error and soft flame. Whoooo, off for round two! :brow:

Summer

Long Island, NY

Ricardo

As fun as it is, this thread is downright educational. "Because knowing is half the battle!"- GI Joe

My m is scheduled for delivery today as well. See you on learning curve hill later on. ;)
It's a bit like learning to drive - you work through all the theory, pass the test.... but it's only once you've got your L-plates up and venture out into the world on your own that you really learn to manage the machine. Expect a couple of scrapes and near-misses at first but you're learning a skill for life :tup:

SloJimFizz

Unknown Member
Eruption was not learned in one day.
One must learn to walk before you can run. ;)

Prolly start with some medium ground. Pack it fairly full, but not tight.
Heat mid way on the cap. To close to the cap calls for clicks at lower temps.
Don't forget the second click as well. The cap may be slower to the second click with the bic, like my single flame is. You may be just be getting to the first click. Practice with empty tip.
Have fun

kushkush

happy camper....
I have a question regarding 'technique'. I never get vapor on the first cycle, but get good vapor on the 2nd cycle and terrific vapor on the 3rd. Because I cannot handle all that vapor and have nobody to share it with, is there a technique that will allow for less vapor and more cycles in order to not waste vapor? Like maybe stopping the torch before the click on cycles 2 and 3?

kushkush,

doodiebopper

Has anybody tried using an ultra fine screen with the vapcap? Or would that restrict the airflow to much? I like the vape but the amount of plant particles that get through while inhaling makes it unusable for me. I've tried using cotton to filter but it made the already tight restriction way worse.

passenger

is this thing on?
Nope.
Condenser has two (of different size ) X-rings (aka Quad-rings )
x-ring.jpg

quadring.jpg

High-Temp O-rings are only used and can be installed at the tip only.
76cb207c-475d-4ea3-8876-9e4c4ae1f22e_1000.jpg

It seems like the answer is not valid for the Omni condenser. In the Quad-Ring description it is said that they are not for the Omni. ... so it got to be the High Temp O-Rings for the Condenser too, right?

stardustsailor

Accessory Maker
It seems like the answer is not valid for the Omni condenser. In the Quad-Ring description it is said that they are not for the Omni. ... so it got to be the High Temp O-Rings for the Condenser too, right?

I do not own an Omni model.
But I trust that the High Temp O-Rings will fit the Omni condenser.
Someone with an Omni model can answer for sure.

GreenHopper

20 going on 60
Has anybody tried using an ultra fine screen with the vapcap? Or would that restrict the airflow to much? I like the vape but the amount of plant particles that get through while inhaling makes it unusable for me. I've tried using cotton to filter but it made the already tight restriction way worse.

Yes I have some similar to this:

https://www.amazon.com/Stainless-Un...8-1-fkmr3&keywords=stainless+steel+mesh+rosin

Works well, I just cut it into a CCD shape and sandwich it between 2x CCDs at the bottom of my tip.

Doesn't seem to impact the airflow too badly.

If you are using the M then you'll want to apply the groove mod to the SS tip using the needle files.

Check the best of thread for more details.

stark1

Lonesome Planet

Have you tried dropping a lil nug, no grind no stuffing,
an you should minimize annoying :leaf:in your mouth. :o

Squiby

My Vapcaps all have a degummed hemp fiber filter screen sandwich. I float a thin flat pancake shaped filter between two screens. One screen sits in the bottom of the chamber, then the filter followed by another screen fitted into the middle groove. This configuration does not increase restriction. If you pack a thick filter tight between the screens, air restriction increases. The filter not only eliminates any fine particulates from entering the air path, but your condenser will remain clean and clear of any particulate.

Look below for instructions on how I fashion a filter in my signature below.

The Omni only uses high temp orings; 4 on the tip and 3 on the condenser/mp.

The x shaped rings are only used on regular condensers.

Rebelistic

VAS got the better of me (again) and I ordered the Omnivap Titanium. Nearly went for the XL but don't think it would fit my Dynastash case. Happy times ahead :leaf:

I'll have to try that hemp filter mod at some point, the vapor from the standard M seems fine but I notice the condeser has some build up.

Top Bottom