virtualpurple

For those that want to use a vapor lung but wary of plastics and not brace enough to try and trim a glass bottle check out glass funnels on Amazon. There are a few with ground glass joints that ship from china. I think a 100-200 ml glass funnel with some volcano bag, a string, and a clever reducer or perhaps a solution found at @Ratchett's great store and we're in business for a cheap diy solution for a safe bag vessel to use with our vapcaps or really just about any other vape we can think of. If you can find a proper sized o-ring it will be very easy to disassemble as well.

stark1

Lonesome Planet
Hello, I have a Vapcap OG and I unfortunately dropped the condenser. Can I use it the same? Thank you all!

If by "dropped" you mean it broke, you can buy replacements from DV; a condenser is
essential for the vapor path.

You can improvise with a similar size glass/metal tubing in the meantime. McGuivver style.

Or do what everyone does, upgrade to a shatterproof M VapCap. Flame on.

Last edited:

SloJimFizz

Unknown Member
Hello, I have a Vapcap OG and I unfortunately dropped the condenser. Can I use it the same? Thank you all!

It will work till you can get replacement condenser, just may have to clean it more often. Vape is still traveling down a glass path. Beats switching to combustion if you have no other vape to turn to.
They do sell those condensers 2 for $5 still @ DV. Maybe an EU dealer may have some still in stock for cheaper shipping to Italy.
Or, step up to an M as @stark1 suggested.

CuckFumbustion

Lo and Behold! The transformative power of Vapor.
I caved and bought an OG VC from Puffitup. Now I will own 3 SS VCs. Already have a thick glass stem that is works as if It was made for it. If I leave the cap on that is.

The OG will have a carb. But I think I might be a carbless guy.:hmm:

I do think the condenser in the VC's do their job as designed, but isn't needed so much for my draw style, I guess.

Almost got the colcobo Ti, But figured I'd keep the interchangeability with my 'M's and my budget. Maybe come up with a stem of my own at some point. :science:

Might carry 3 tips and 2 stems for some outdoor occasions and just the slim twin Jetline for a minimal kit.

MileHighHuman

If i use hemp fiber with my concentrates will that make this device use mostly the convection heating method? Or would conduction most likely still occur?

MileHighHuman,
Reactions: kushkush

Winegums

I make things from wood
Accessory Maker
If i use hemp fiber with my concentrates will that make this device use mostly the convection heating method? Or would conduction most likely still occur?
The concentrates will wick out through the hemp fibers evenly, so some will touch the sides and conduct heat. It's the nature of the vapcap to always have a blend of convection and conduction.

MileHighHuman

How many seconds AFTER the click are people going with for concentrates?

Do concentrates gunk it up too much if used without the hemp fiber?

Waiting for mine to arrive in the mail today :nod:

MileHighHuman,
Reactions: kushkush

Kalessin

Personally I don't go past the click at all, but I'm always using herb sandwiches. I seem to get everything out of it still, just takes 10 to 15 hits

MileHighHuman

Personally I don't go past the click at all, but I'm always using herb sandwiches. I seem to get everything out of it still, just takes 10 to 15 hits

Thanks for your input.

If i do a flower/oil sandwich i won't go past the click to avoid combustion.

But i would like to try concentrates by themselves to see what type of experience i can get.

Not looking for super high temps. But i feel 500F or so is a better temp for when using oil only.

Squiby

i would like to try concentrates by themselves to see what type of experience i can get.

I love concentrates using the Vapcap. I use a concentrate pad in the herb chamber and can load up enough concentrate to last me all day long. Every few hours I heat one cycle, take a few puffs and a
I'm good to go.

http://fuckcombustion.com/threads/best-of-dynavap-vapcap.24345/#post-1145395

WoodVillain

Backwoods Rated
Wish i had access to concentrates so i could try that. Would be nice to only have to load once!

I got my screens, o-rings, and an extra cap in earlier today. I know.... Not real exciting... But it means i can use both my M and omni again. So:rockon:

And just an FYI... The pelican 1010 case is a great size for a couple caps, 2 of the small dynastash containers, and the triple flame vertigo cyclone torch.

A little too big for everyday carry but a good camping/boating travel container and or for at home storage.

kellya86

Herb gardener...
Wish i had access to concentrates so i could try that.

Get some hair straighteners and parchment paper, and find out.....

W23FZm7.jpg

ordmgTA.jpg

No excuses......

Last edited:
Top Bottom