turk

turk
...visiting my youngest in L.A. this weekend (santa monica)...took 2 vapcaps...ti-omnivap...ti-woody-s cocobolo double crown xl...a dynastash for each...and.....of course my portside...fucking bliss...pipes for president...yeah I know he wasn't born here...so what?...it's not like that....always works out....

phattpiggie

Accessory Maker
I usually stay out of the 'it's too much' conversations but personally I think for a device as good as the M $57 is a bargain.

I've got every generation of the Ti tip but the SS M tip is the one I use day in day out.

$20 was @VapCap's way of thanking his loyal customer base.

And as it's an ever expanding customer base more and more people will be able to take advantage of George's generosity.

@turk it'll be interesting to see what you take home with you.

kushkush

happy camper....
Cars and College are grossly overpriced by thousands but whatever sale we get from Dynavap will be much appreciated. I've had time to practice with both the M and the Omni so I'm ready to buy some back-ups.

Eberbuddy have a great day, and if you live near the Texas coast, I wish you well and want you to get out of there for a few days. Godspeed!

pxl_jockey

Just a dude
@stark1 Nice bike pic, but your M placement in that photo though. Wth :lol:

I noticed the M placement and wondered myself but as I don't have the M yet, I really don't know...
I was going to ask but lost my nerve. Surely this method is optional?

I'm not judging but will say some of the craziest fuckers of combustion I've met are right here in this DynaVap thread. Just an impartial objective observation. You gotta admit, this must surely be one of the fast-moving, wheels off, infotainment-rich threads on FC. You hit that M anyway you want @stark1!

WoodVillain

Backwoods Rated
I think the M is priced too low honestly...

The glass one cost $35

Titanium cost $175

The M should be closer to in the middle of those 2. Way more durable than the glass, more expensive and harder to manufacture, but not as fancy or as expensive of material as the titanium omni...

The M would still sell well at $75, and still be worth every penny.

I think the omni at $175 is a bit steep when comparing the M and omni head to head.. It would feel more price to performance balanced if the M went up to $75 and the omni dropped to $150.

kushkush

happy camper....
I think the M is priced too low honestly...

The glass one cost $35

Titanium cost $175

The M should be closer to in the middle of those 2. Way more durable than the glass, more expensive and harder to manufacture, but not as fancy or as expensive of material as the titanium omni...

I think the omni at $175 is a bit steep when comparing the M and omni head to head.. It would feel more price to performance balanced if the M went up to $75 and the omni dropped to $150.

I think most wouldn't much appreciate your advocacy of raising the price of the M. Because most very likely don't have the money you seem to have to throw around. Jus' sayin'.

Last edited:

cybrguy

Putin is a War Criminal
While I think, like you, that $75 would not be unreasonable, I also think that the more Ms get out there the better. I'm quite sure George knows better than anyone what a good marketing tool the M is. Once you own an M, the odds are very great that you will buy another, more expensive VapCap, if not several more.
I don't think most wouldn't much appreciate your advocacy of raising the price of the M. Because most very likely don't have the money you seem to have to throw around. Jus' sayin'.
George doesn't need to ask us how to market his VCs, and while he is watching, directly or indirectly, I don't see him raising prices on his entry level VC because someone might suggest he can get a couple more bucks.
Added:
While I think, like you, that $75 would not be unreasonable, I also think that the more Ms get out there the better.
Pardon me for quoting myself, but lets also keep in mind that $75 would be more than double the OG price, which was his original entry level device. That might significantly reduce the number who want to try out the platform and could be a mistake. George has made few (visable) mistakes so far. ;)

Last edited:

MileHighHuman

Dang did not mean to cause any negativity. Ive just experienced other companies to inform me of sales early on. I could understand them not wanting me to go around telling everybody. But since i took the time to email them i thought maybe they'd let me know if i agreed to not publicly announce it to everyone else.

Anyways i really was only expecting the 20% discount and thats only $10 total.

Main reason i mentioned it was since someone asked in the thread about any upcoming sales and i knew the answer.

Sorry for also typing my personal thoughts about the response i got from dynavap.

i can understand their reasoning for not wanting to let that information out.

:peace:

WoodVillain

Backwoods Rated
I don't think most wouldn't much appreciate your advocacy of raising the price of the M. Because most very likely don't have the money you seem to have to throw around. Jus' sayin'.

I live on military disability. With 2 kids. I dont collect any food stamps or anything else except my disability pension from the VA. Im not wealthy. But i know how to budget what i get.

That being said... It was just my opinion bro.

turk

turk
...no worries people...there's a great deal of "diversity" amongst the many clients of the vapcap...this is a good thing....maybe this remarkable device can assist us with clarity and understanding...as we interact with each other...we are ALL on the same journey here....

KidFated.

Unknown Member
puffitup sent me to dynavap to get a new body, both parties were very quick to respond and I am satisfied with both 110%. I will be getting a new body for my vong free of charge and I will be ordering more from both of them once I get settled down for the weekend. I knew I would be fine but I figured id give you guys an update about my cracked blackwood vong body.

kushkush

happy camper....
puffitup sent me to dynavap to get a new body, both parties were very quick to respond and I am satisfied with both 110%. I will be getting a new body for my vong free of charge and I will be ordering more from both of them once I get settled down for the weekend. I knew I would be fine but I figured id give you guys an update about my cracked blackwood vong body.

That's just what I figured would happen and I know we're all glad you got it all worked out. Boy, what I wouldn't give to get a brand new body! :D

Whissmu

Me, too! :mmmm: Make mine a double strength of Tarzan, please. :party::horse::cheers:

Ooooooooooh !!
ai-pink-george-of-the-jungle.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

KidFated.

Unknown Member
@KidFated. glad you/Randy/VapCap worked out the crack issue with
the Blackwood VonG!

Wait! You are getting a cocobolo! A change of heart in the North Country?

I have a cocobolo VonG which I hardly use, you can borrow it if you ever
need it. ;)
Well Dynavap is sending me a new body for my Blackwood vong, but I decided I wanted a woody so that I can keep the vong at the vape station.

I'm still trying to decide if I like the ss tip or the ti tip more.. the M just feels nice in the hand.

Top Bottom