cybrguy

Putin is a War Criminal
I have never found the cap to cause a mess while stirring during a session. However I mostly pre grind now and find a mid session stir not to be required.

If I do need to stir I just gently blow on the cap for a few seconds and it cools it down enough to be able to handle.
Variables like the moisture content, chunkiness (including starting with a nug), and how hard I am hitting (water for example) may lead me to want to stir or crush a load. I don't do it in the tip, however, I dump it in my hand and suck load it back. No muss no fuss, and quite similar to how I treat stems.

GreenHopper

20 going on 60
Variables like the moisture content, chunkiness (including starting with a nug), and how hard I am hitting (water for example) may lead me to want to stir or crush a load. I don't do it in the tip, however, I dump it in my hand and suck load it back. No muss no fuss, and quite similar to how I treat stems.

I think this is very much a case of 'each to their own'.

There is no right or wrong way, just what works for you.

Like you say there are a lot of variables so one needs to figure out what works for them.

:peace:

cybrguy

Putin is a War Criminal
I don't remember what you ordered, but be prepared to be pleased. And if you are like many of us it will just be the first of many. Banjo will now have competition on toy acquisition... :)

I gotta say his pic makes me smile every time I see it, and I'm a big dog kinda guy.

Whisper

Okay, I am going to fess up. I missed the sale. Not because I opted out, I somehow didn't complete my transaction. I didn't order a lot, just the "M" during the mini "M" sale. Bummer! I had planned to give it to my son, as an introduction to the vapcaps. I debated on whether to 'fess up to everyone what I had done, and decided to let it out there. :doh: Onward! Thru the fog!

stark1

Lonesome Planet
Okay, I am going to fess up. I missed the sale. Not because I opted out, I somehow didn't complete my transaction. I didn't order a lot, just the "M" during the mini "M" sale. Bummer! I had planned to give it to my son, as an introduction to the vapcaps. I debated on whether to 'fess up to everyone what I had done, and decided to let it out there. :doh: Onward! Thru the fog!

That's a bit sad, a missed opportunity. George in a heartfelt moment had a sale within the sale: his M4AF,
for past customers.

The $ale price was $40, the M4AF was a gracious me $20! Thank you, George!

:bowdown: :bigleaf:

exime

For vaping dry bud I sandwich a degummed hemp fiber filter between two screens. But for concentrates I use a concentrate pad that I stuff in the herb chamber and top up with concentrate. I works great. Nice flavour and you can take tokes periodically throughout the day without degrading the flavour.

When you no longer produce vapour your concentrate is used up and its time to reload.

Here are the details for making a hemp filter sandwich.

http://fuckcombustion.com/threads/dynavap-vapcap.18853/page-295#post-1034430

And here are the steps for making your Vapcap into a great concentrate vape.

http://fuckcombustion.com/threads/dynavap-vapcap.18853/page-628#post-1122587

I ended up buying the S&B liquid pads and modifying them. It works perfectly for concentrates with the vapcap and I like the solution a lot better than the hemp. Thanks for the tip.

9f8G4OV.jpg

ArthurJ

My independence day sale stash arrived today. I wasn't going to get anything ut then the VAS got me in a death grip on the last day or two of the sale. Resistance IS futile.
Thats a pair of nonavongs. I couldn't decide which I liked better, the blackwood or the cocobolo, so I got one of each. I like the feel of it a lot, bit of a stubby cigar, a la J.Jonah Jameson.
Makes me want to yell "Parker get in here!" I got the omni XL, that's an interesting look and feel, figured I should see what the newest model is like.
The leopard dynastasher was a very late edition maybe just over a week ago?
It was out of the stock when I ordered during the sale but then I saw it back in stock before my order shipped so I was able to add it. I've been admiring the leopard wood for some time now.
I've a got a walnut dynastasher coming as well, that was also added after the sale was over but was itself on sale.

There are a couple of other things on the way and then I will to restrain the VAS for a bit.

wdsi2Ci.jpg

kushkush

happy camper....
I don't remember what you ordered, but be prepared to be pleased. And if you are like many of us it will just be the first of many. Banjo will now have competition on toy acquisition... :)

I gotta say his pic makes me smile every time I see it, and I'm a big dog kinda guy.

I got my package and everything is there just as ordered. Somebody at DV is doing a very good job! The Dynastash boxes are really nice...I will follow up with pics as soon as I can. The little M is something else! And the Omni is just gorgeous.

Banjo is very happy to know he makes you smile! :) I tell him many times every single day that he's "my-no-good-for-nuffin' puppy-dawg!" And he just laughs at me (waggin' that tail) :D

Gigsabits53

My independence day sale stash arrived today. I wasn't going to get anything ut then the VAS got me in a death grip on the last day or two of the sale. Resistance IS futile.
Thats a pair of nonavongs. I couldn't decide which I liked better, the blackwood or the cocobolo, so I got one of each. I like the feel of it a lot, bit of a stubby cigar, a la J.Jonah Jameson.
Makes me want to yell "Parker get in here!" I got the omni XL, that's an interesting look and feel, figured I should see what the newest model is like.
The leopard dynastasher was a very late edition maybe just over a week ago?
It was out of the stock when I ordered during the sale but then I saw it back in stock before my order shipped so I was able to add it. I've been admiring the leopard wood for some time now.
I've a got a walnut dynastasher coming as well, that was also added after the sale was over but was itself on sale.

There are a couple of other things on the way and then I will to restrain the VAS for a bit.

wdsi2Ci.jpg

Jealous

Derrrpp

For the world is hollow and I have touched the sky
OK so my package from Dynavap with my XL OMNI condenser/mouthpiece and an M4AF showed up a couple days ago.

I gotta say, I love the Omni mouthpiece. :love: It's fucking amazing! So awesome to be able to set the airflow and just toke. Hitting it dry? No problem, just twist that carb open a little to your preferred draw resistance and puff on that cool, tasty vapor. Hitting it through a water piece? Just twist the mouthpiece counterclockwise to close off that carb and rip it! :science:

Also, I thought the silver color of the titanium mouthpiece was a little plain and didn't match my NonaVonG stem with its colored tip very well. So I heat oxidized the mouthpiece to match the tip! :nod:

I went outside and snapped some pics:

LylpjMQ.jpg

jAzoERu.jpg

Here it is with my M4AF:

a0KOosW.jpg

fJCTSGj.jpg

The mouthpiece turned out mostly blue/purple but there's shades of green and even pink in there! It's so hard to get the colors to show up good in a picture, you can see the blue/purple but not the green and pink hues. Maybe I'll try to snap a couple close-ups of the mouthpiece when I get another sunny day off.

I hope everybody is as pleased with their Dynavap orders as I am with mine! And to @VapCap, @Arielle.Dynavap, and everyone else at Dynavap, I want to say thank you (again) for everything! :rockon:

:cheers:

:peace:

kushkush

happy camper....
Okay, I've got a really hard question for you veterans. It's a difficult one so put on your thinking caps and dig deep into the innermost and deepest recesses of your brain. Here goes. Are you ready? All right, here it is... How do I get the condenser out of the M so I can clean it all? :(

jaidyn

Okay, I've got a really hard question for you veterans. It's a difficult one so put on your thinking caps and dig deep into the innermost and deepest recesses of your brain. Here goes. Are you ready? All right, here it is... How do I get the condenser out of the M so I can clean it all? :(
First, remove the tip from the M. Take off the cap, and use the "digger outer" and push it into the end of the M body where the tip was so it is pushing against the condenser. It will pop right out with only a little effort.

Although for me, if I am just doing some light maintenance on it, I don't bother removing it. I just use an ISO soaked q-tip and push it through the condenser, and swab the inside of the tip. Rinse it all off in some water, and that is that. Little hastle. I only need to really take it all apart when I combust. Then I am far more thorough.

Last edited:

snaffle

Got my dynavap order yesterday, very exciting!

Spent the evening with the new OmniVap, the flavour through it is incredible, so enjoyable, I honestly didn't expect such a big effect. This is my first vapcap since the OG, and wow, what a difference! I have to say it's making my grasshopper look worse by comparison, which I was curious about, but really wasn't expecting.

It's so small though, I'm thinking I should have got an Omni XL instead, so it's easier to turn in my big hands... Which is annoying as it's too expensive to replace immediately :shrug: So now I'm wondering whether to just try to sell it still in mint condition and order an Omni XL right away... What would you all do in my situation?

Top Bottom