flotntoke

thoroughly vaped
.... Some microdosers love the most shallow setting. It's personal preference. I microdose and just let a nug torn from a flower rattle around in the chamber. You will find your screen placement sweet spot. The only way for you to know is to practise practise practise....

I do the same, and usually with ground material. I've played with the screen depth a couple times to experiment, but find that just letting things float around in there works just as well. Spinning while heating seems to let everything get heated evenly.

I think the real benefit of moving screen to more shallow position is to help you load less every time. Usually I like a larger load, and can be a PIA to adjust screen while out and about. I only do such things at kitchen counter or desk, so if anything tries to run away I can catch it or find it. So, just leave it at largest setting and load less if I want less.

Oh geez! I'm a damn idiot. I was thinking it started at 7:10 AM, not PM.

I'll just slink away in embarrassment now. Apologies!

Don't feel bad. I was banging the shit out of the refresh button over there at about 7:12 this morning. Finally went back to email to double-check and realized while it wasn't time for the sale yet - it was time to brew some coffee!

Next. Level. The feel of this thing in your hand is unreal. Spinning is fun, weight and balance are on point. It looks like it's from science fiction. Pure fucking awesome. Great job with this one guys..a timeless masterpiece.
Huge thanks to George and the rest of the dynavap crew for all the amazing and magical work that you do, and for the kindness and outstanding customer service. You guys are truely a one of a kind company...gtg give this thing some more tests..:brow:

Thanks, man. Fucking THANKS!!! As if I wasn't jonesing for one of these already. Great pic in the wild with rocks behind it. Really shows it off nicely. But, the GIF of you twisting it to show all angles? You got me drooling here! FUCKING GORGEOUS!!

Only question is can I just live with a new body for my OMNI, or do I REALLY need the whole new fully Ti OMNI set up? Fuck me! So many cool toys - and at the end of the month (bill paying time) with so many places to spend money in the summer. Think it might be time to go over to Match.com and find me a rich sugar-momma! :cool:

limizida

Hi, dynavap've started new cool discount 20% and moreover M for 20$ for a friend if you've bought something. This price is nice to try their products, but I didn't buy anything. Who could be my friend?

Last edited:
limizida,
Reactions: Zow237

Squiby

Who could be me friend?
I'll be your friend. :D I'll accept a gifted M any day of the week.

EDIT: I just realized you want someone to gift you an M, not that you are looking for a friend to gift an M to. Why not just get in on the sale and then during the next big sale you would qualify as a previous customer and any perks thrown our way? A lovely new Omni perhaps?

Last edited:

flotntoke

thoroughly vaped
Hi, dynavap've started new cool discount 20% and moreover M for 20$ for a friend if you've bought something. This price is nice to try their products, but I didn't buy anything. Who could be me friend?

:nope: hmmmmmmm........ $40 for an excellent new vape is too much? :hmm:

I'll be your friend, and even set you up with a link to buy an "M" at a nice 20% discount. But, asking for someone to get you one at 1/2 price from out of nowhere kind of defeats the whole customer loyalty, set up your friends, spread the good word on a great vape thing - doesn't it?

Last edited:

limizida

If you look at this promotion not only from seller-customer-marketing perspective. It looks like they try to create new connection between people joined by one idea and their product. For me it looks very natural when a lot of people says "look that this thing is cool" and you want it, but seller says "cool condition works only for special people" you just go and try to find them. Anyway I don't ask for gift I ask to be that special people who satisfy their condition and make one person in the world a little bit more happier

limizida,
Reactions: steama

flotntoke

thoroughly vaped
If you look at this promotion not only from seller-customer-marketing perspective. It looks like they try to create new connection between people joined by one idea and their product. For me it looks very natural when a lot of people says "look that this thing is cool" and you want it, but seller says "cool condition works only for special people" you just go and try to find them. Anyway I don't ask for gift I ask to be that special people who satisfy their condition and make one person in the world a little bit more happier

I guess I kind of get what you're saying, but don't know if you realize you're saying it in a place where a lot of people have spent literally hundreds of dollars with this company (some I'm sure even more), and many of us have already purchased this vape at the same $40 you could have one for - to gift to friends IRL in an effort to bring them to vaping (or vaping better). Think that's kind of the point of the sale this time around.

IMO, $40 is a more than fair entry price to see what a great product this is. Aren't many vapes out there you could touch for anything close to $40, and IME you'd have to go over $100 to even come close to the performance and wonders of this one.

So, if you look at it for what it is - instead of whatever the hell you're trying to say above - you might get a bit of a clearer picture of reality. It's got little to do with "special people" - unless you mean people that are regular, loyal, ongoing customers that want to buy things to help friends kick combustion.

If you don't think $40 for the M is already special, or a "cool condition" you should get reading in this thread and all over FC. It ain't often that someone says they'll knock off 20% just for the Hell of it (July 4th, 4/20, 7/10, or anything else)!

EDIT: Definitely don't want to discourage you, or anyone else, from buying one of these amazing vapes - especially at such a great discounted price! But, as you can probably tell above, take a bit of offense to anyone suggesting that offering the $20 price to previous customers in an effort to purchase vapes for friends, is unfair in any way.

You should definitely pick one up - or even better, 2 at the great price of $40! Really don't think anyone anywhere could better spend $40 on any vape - or any vaping accessories for that matter.

Last edited:

Zow237

I guess I kind of get what you're saying, but don't know if you realize you're saying it in a place where a lot of people have spent literally hundreds of dollars with this company (some I'm sure even more), and many of us have already purchased this vape at the same $40 you could have one for - to gift to friends IRL in an effort to bring them to vaping (or vaping better). Think that's kind of the point of the sale this time around. FWIW, the one that I've already picked up for a friend was at full $50 price - and know others here have done the same.

IMO, $40 is a more than fair entry price to see what a great product this is. Aren't many vapes out there you could touch for anything close to $40, and IME you'd have to go over $100 to even come close to the performance and wonders of this one.

So, if you look at it for what it is - instead of whatever the hell you're trying to say above - you might get a bit of a clearer picture of reality. It's got little to do with "special people" - unless you mean people that are regular, loyal, ongoing customers that want to buy things to help friends kick combustion.

If you don't think $40 for the M is already special, or a "cool condition" you should get reading in this thread and all over FC. It ain't often that someone says they'll knock off 20% just for the Hell of it (July 4th, 4/20, 7/10, or anything else)!

people like me could give two fucks if someone else started vaping. I vape for myself and myself only. If I can get a deal from someone I will. I think you are getting a lil personal over a vape. Just my two cents. I spend hundreds on these vapes as well. Idc if someone gets a badass deal. To each their own I guess. I don't think he meant anything by saying special people

Squiby

Many vaporiser companys have sale promotions that vaporiser enthusiasts look out for throughout the year; 420, 710, Black Friday, Xmas etc. Threads have been created on FC for the sole purpose of tracking sales, special offers and promotions.

Dynavap is not unique in this respect.

However, Dynavap is unique in that they offer premium high performance vaporizers that are tiny, efficient, durable and stunningly beautiful for very reasonable prices. Their customer service is stellar and their kindness and generosity towards their customers is leaps and bounds beyond any product I have purchased, in any catagory, bar none. There is something deeply satisfying about purchasing a product from this type of company.

I have gifted several Vapcaps because I want my friends to experience the same pleasure that I enjoy from this wonderful vape.

flotntoke

thoroughly vaped
people like me could give two fucks if someone else started vaping. I vape for myself and myself only. If I can get a deal from someone I will. I think you are getting a lil personal over a vape. Just my two cents. I spend hundreds on these vapes as well. Idc if someone gets a badass deal. To each their own I guess. I don't think he meant anything by saying special people

Eh, whatever. Guess I could be wrong, but sure seems like someone was upset about special deals only being available to existing customers - or maybe "a bit over concerned" may be a better way to put it.

A "lil personal"? Yeah... if you say so. I do tend to take such things pretty seriously. Just seemed kind of fucked up to me. And, I'm really glad George offered such a great deal with such wonderful intentions. Would hate to see such things not offered in the future behind such childish bullshit.

FWIW, I would've been purchasing an M for a friend anyway. Been waiting for next sale to do so. Now? I'll be purchasing 2 - one for each of two friends (one of them actually a friend of a friend) - and may even pick up a spare for myself. ;)

Kind of sorry to hear you vape for yourself and yourself only. Sounds like a pretty lonely perspective on life. I've been trying to convert friends and acquaintances to vaping for more than a few years in an effort to get them off of smoke for the benefits of their health, and their wallets. Gotta admit, it is usually an uphill battle. What often makes it harder is when you get to "All you have to do is spend $100 (or $200/300) on this device you have no idea about, and you'll be ready to go." Pulled a couple in by lending my older vapes, or just hitting them again and again and finding something they could live with the price of. But, not too many.

Over past almost a year, have found it easier to say, "You should really check out vaping. Here's how to do it on this cool VapCap. Here is one of your own and a cheap butane lighter. Empty the lighter, and if you like it and want to keep it - I'll even come back and refill your butane. If not, all I ask is that you give both back to me so I can pass along to someone else." After 2 OGs, 1 TI Woody, and 1 "M" to date, 3 of the 4 are now VC vapors. The 4th? He broke the OG within a couple weeks, but got him into it enough he buys his own vapes now.

So, again, I guess a "lil personal" really does sum it up pretty well. Although my VC's aren't what I use the most often, I do love them and enjoy more than a few hits of VC vapor every week. But, I thank my lucky stars for George and the whole DynaVap team for the incredible ingenuity, tweaks and updates, stellar customer service, ridiculously fair pricing and wonderful sales! Throw on this last part with an offer for $20 "M"s so I can convert people who I barely know their last names? Damned near brought a tear to my eye!

A "lil personal"... yeah, I can wear that one with pride. :tup:

limizida

@flotntoke so looks like you are a vape enthusiast who tries to involve as much as possible people into the vaping, but when you hear that someone asks for almost the same and all you need is: receive money, place an order and fill shipping address you wrote a whole poem here? hm ok

flotntoke

thoroughly vaped
@flotntoke so looks like you are a vape enthusiast who tries to involve as much as possible people into the vaping, but when you hear that someone asks for almost the same and all you need is: receive money, place an order and fill shipping address you wrote a whole poem here? hm ok

Unfortunately I've got barely enough time & money to try to convert people I know in the flesh.

No worries! Love you too, man! Same as most people until they give me reason not to.

Not much of a poet, but am hella prolific with my writing. Always have been. A few liberal arts degrees will do that kind of shit to you. Sorry if that's a problem. You might like this stop or this one better.

Squiby

Seems like a great device to do random acts of kindness with, at least for me anyway.
Nothing feels better than performing random acts of kindness. Combine the RAOK high with a nice herb high and a Vapcap and the world is a wonderful place.

at $20 bucks a pop you could buy a backup 'M' in case your first 'M' breaks /s
Well, we all know that the Omni can withstand being run over by an SUV. I wonder how the M would fair? No matter, a spare M would always be welcome!

MinnBobber

I'm confused by why there's a carb at all on an omni-specific body?

I thought the adjustable airflow made the carb unnecessary :hmm:

:sherlock:
The Omni still needs the air-port (carb) to have an air intake capability. The Omni just replaces your external "finger air adjuster" with the "internal O-ring precise air-adjuster".
Just like with your finger on other VapCaps, the Omni air-port can be totally open to add the max amount of air to vapor stream OR totally closed via the internal O-rings OR anywhere in between. And placement can be precise and repeatable,
VS crude and loosey-goosey with the finger operated air-port for partially open/closed :)

We just need to "follow the supplemental airstream" :)

tonuzzi

Spoon Dogg
Thinking about getting an omnivap XL TI. Is there much of a difference between the TI to the M?

Last edited:
tonuzzi,

Squiby

Thinking about getting an omnivap XL TI. Is there much of a difference between the TI to the M?

Well, the Omni XL measuring in at 109mm is longer than the M at 92mm.

The M is the entry level, all stainless steel Vapcap. The Omni is the top of the line all titanium Vapcap.

People often suspect that performance must incrementally change from model to model. I don't think choosing one model over another is about performance so much. All Vapcaps are wonderful efficient vaporizers. I think it's more about budget, function and aesthetics. The basic M stainless steel tip and build vs the precision milled titanium tip, condenser and mouthpiece.

The M is the least expensive Vapcap at $50. It has a stainless steel construction, including the tip. It is a great vaporizer but is basic in its design and engineering compared to the titanium tipped series of Vapcaps. Although you can switch out the stainless steel stem for other stems or Body/mp combinations, it does not have full modularity. For example, the Omni condenser will not function properly with the M tip. The ss tip is not quite as nimble as the ti tip with fewer, more shallow air channels. It likely has a greater conduction ratio. The M is a fantastic economical adventure into the land of the Vapcaps. Everyone should have one. Take the M fishing...if you do drop it in the water, you will likely deeply mourn its loss BUT, it won't be the absolute end of the world.

The ti tipped series of Vapcaps offer full modularity. Buying one will take you on a deep dive into accessory bliss. LEGO for stoners. You don't have to buy all the models, but with parts you can have any one at any time. The titanium tip is more finely crafted and precision engineered than the stainless steel M tip. It has an more air channels and they are wider and deeper and has finely milled fins. There is an addition oring to create a tight fit onto the condenser and into the body or stem. I think that the 5th gen ti tips offer a higher convection ratio.

The full modularity of the ti tipped Vapcaps mean that you can switch up bodies and stems, straight or VonGs, mouthpieces and condensers. You can add an Omni condenser and achieve full dialled customized air flow.

The all titanium Omnivap is the top of the line. It is a beast. The build is very tight, beautifully engineered with incredibly tight tolerances and should be considered a work of art. The Omnivap is beautiful. The Omni condenser/mp is not only a precision milled component which offers a set it and forget it airflow, perfect for use with water pieces, but it's robust core offers additional strength to the overall device. You can run over your Omni with your car but I don't think the M may not fare so well.

Cautious folks should start with the M IMO. Those that have been hooked by the M or those that want to own finely crafted piece of indestructible precision workmanship might dive headlong into the Omni.
bofc.png

tonuzzi

Spoon Dogg
Well, the Omni XL measuring in at 109mm is longer than the M at 92mm.

The M is the entry level, all stainless steel Vapcap. The Omni is the top of the line all titanium Vapcap.

People often suspect that performance must incrementally change from model to model. I don't think choosing one model over another is about performance so much. All Vapcaps are wonderful efficient vaporizers. I think it's more about budget, function and aesthetics. The basic M stainless steel tip and build vs the precision milled titanium tip, condenser and mouthpiece.

The M is the least expensive Vapcap at $50. It has a stainless steel construction, including the tip. It is a great vaporizer but is basic in its design and engineering compared to the titanium tipped series of Vapcaps. Although you can switch out the stainless steel stem for other stems or Body/mp combinations, it does not have full modularity. For example, the Omni condenser will not function properly with the M tip. The ss tip is not quite as nimble as the ti tip with fewer, more shallow air channels. It likely has a greater conduction ratio. The M is a fantastic economical adventure into the land of the Vapcaps. Everyone should have one. Take the M fishing...if you do drop it in the water, you will likely deeply mourn its loss BUT, it won't be the absolute end of the world.

The ti tipped series of Vapcaps offer full modularity. Buying one will take you on a deep dive into accessory bliss. LEGO for stoners. You don't have to buy all the models, but with parts you can have any one at any time. The titanium tip is more finely crafted and precision engineered than the stainless steel M tip. It has an more air channels and they are wider and deeper and has finely milled fins. There is an addition oring to create a tight fit onto the condenser and into the body or stem. I think that the 5th gen ti tips offer a higher convection ratio.

The full modularity of the ti tipped Vapcaps mean that you can switch up bodies and stems, straight or VonGs, mouthpieces and condensers. You can add an Omni condenser and achieve full dialled customized air flow.

The all titanium Omnivap is the top of the line. It is a beast. The build is very tight, beautifully engineered with incredibly tight tolerances and should be considered a work of art. The Omnivap is beautiful. The Omni condenser/mp is not only a precision milled component which offers a set it and forget it airflow, perfect for use with water pieces, but it's robust core offers additional strength to the overall device. You can run over your Omni with your car but I don't think the M may not fare so well.

Cautious folks should start with the M IMO. Those that have been hooked by the M or those that want to own finely crafted piece of indestructible precision workmanship might dive headlong into the Omni.

Perfect! Thanks Squiby. I love the look of the TI XL!

Sketch420

Nothing feels better than performing random acts of kindness. Combine the RAOK high with a nice herb high and a Vapcap and the world is a wonderful place.
I like the way you think. It's always nice to hand one to a good friend or a new one.

On a side note looks like part of the site crashed again, least from over here. Haha

Uncaught PDOException: SQLSTATE[HY000] [1203] User dynavapc_dynava already has more than 'max_user_connections' active connections in /home/dynavapc/public_html/dynavap.com/app/Service/Db.php

Real nice FCers

Top Bottom