Squiby

What would that look like? Screen, Hempfiber, Screen all pressed down on top of each other? Or simply hemp fiber and then screen on top, no sandwich? thanks.

I place the first CCD screen in the bottom groove of the chamber. Then I fashion a degummed hemp fiber filter in a disc shape (instructions linked below in my signature). The second CCD screen is carefully seated in the middle groove so that the filter floats. If you push too far you will squish the filter and it may create a slightly tighter air restriction than if it floats between the screens.

Before I came up with this approach, I was just placing the filter on top of the screen, herb on top of that. It works fine this way but your ABV with get tangled with the filter, so dumping out the ABV is slightly less convenient than a sandwich approach.

I highly recommend filter sandwiches for smoother cooler non irritating vapor and for a very clean condenser that only requires occasional cleaning.

Dynalowrider

To all the new "M" owners out there, you know you can turn it into a volcano don't you?
Fill the bowl using the "suck up the herb like a straw" method. Don't pack it down. Heat, rip, put it on a magnet, and pull the tip, (before the click). If you did it right the cap has some crumbs in it. When it clicks the crumbs shoot in the air just like a volcano. Doc:rofl:

hinglemccringleberry

I'm still confused as to why people are finding themselves waiting for a cool down click? I find that If I pull hard on the Vapcap I can get a lung full and it clicks just as I'm out of room. Anyone else go from click to click every time?
This is highly dependent on the lighter flame setting, the ambient temperature, and whether it's a 1, 2, 3, or 4 flame torch. On my twin torch when I set the flame as small as it will go, I usually get 1 draw per cycle since I'm not roasting the load as quickly. But if I up the flame size, that's when I need to "sip" or do 2 shorter hits per cycle because trying to take 1 long hit until the cooldown click will choke me out :ko:

Usually I keep my flame as small as possible to preserve taste. But when my lighter gets low on fluid I have to increase the flame size to keep it working, so my last few sessions before refilling the lighter are when I switch to 2-3 hits per cycle. But I really like the twin flame. It's very versatile without being a butane guzzler.

Last edited:

GreenHopper

20 going on 60
What would that look like? Screen, Hempfiber, Screen all pressed down on top of each other? Or simply hemp fiber and then screen on top, no sandwich? thanks.

I've been experimenting with using fine SS mesh rather than Hempfiber. I don't have to worry about squishing it so thats a plus.

The draw and vapor doesn't seem all that different from the hemp fiber filter.

It feels like the resistance is starting to increase though (been about 2 weeks) so I'm going to give the unit a clean tonight (first clean with the ss filter) and see how it goes.

vapmanjoe

Hi all,

i placed my order on 04.18. but never reveived an order confirmation mail, much less my shipping confirmation. I now tried several times to contact Dynavap but no answers..i'm constantly checking my spam folder :huh: - i hope not that my mails end up in their spam folder ?! But the first 3 contacts before my order went smoothly...I'm from EU, my english is bad, i didn't dare to contact per phone...
Has somebody any other ideas?

Dynalowrider

If you remember how the Omni condenser threads into itself, looking down the mouthpiece you turn the mp clockwise to shorten the condenser. Counter clockwise to lengthen.
Sometimes when vaping the draw restriction increases, (cause it's needing to be cleaned soon). Just turn the mp clockwise to pull the condenser out of the tip slightly to improve the draw. Do not forget the "Omni" is adjustable for more than one reason. Doc

Dynalowrider

Derrrpp, I use this heating method but with an Altoids tin to cool-click.

I find if I cool the end of the cap by pressing against a metal surface, then reheat as soon as I hear the cooldown click, the bowl seems to get hotter with each cycle. I figure it's because I'm wicking the heat out of the "clicker" before the rest of the bowl cools down, so it reaches a higher temperature upon reheating.

All you are doing is resetting the clicker for more continuous heating. It works for me. Doc

vapmanjoe

Well, you probably should have gotten a confirmation within 12 hours or so of your order. Did you print out your order when you made it? Do you have the order number?
PM @Arielle.Dynavap or mail her directly and I'm sure you can figure it out. They are usually extremely responsive and helpful.

Yes, my order is still listed on my card when i'm logged in on their site - order number is also available...i contacted them on their hompage but later also @arielle directly - she is indeed responsive and helpfull, i contacted her 3 times before i ordered regarding shipping policy...

Edit: oh i now see i can contact her through FC directly...i tried it only by mail....i will contact her now per pm...thanks

VanCough

Environmentalist
http://www.dhgate.com/product/8-quo...ong-recycle/384857540.html?invitorid=U7vqMv83

This one looks nice. It looks really small so I don't know if you wanted bigger or smaller.

Another small one someone mentioned was this one:

[link removed]

It seems like from other pipes that users mentioned and from browsing that all of the best pipes are 18mm. The 14mm just seem less plentiful and are really small.

Sneaky petes had a sale so I picked up a 10mm portable water pipe for my Dynavap/IQ. I have both so when I found this I had to have it:

https://www.sneakypetestore.com/col...-10mm-portable-water-tool?variant=41745223942

1_aaf9764d-f570-4af8-b611-02226af33ffb.jpg

They have a 14mm version on sale too. The 10mm I bought is sold out.

Modnote: Link to labeled counterfeit glass removed

You can't link to counterfeit glass on here mate so I can't see the one you're talking about sorry.

Yeah that 8" Taurus one I linked is the one I'm going to get next probably.

I have the small portable hydratube which I got from sunshinestore, it's okay but it's not really the best design so you end up taking a drink sometimes and it doesn't fill up easily as there's always some water left in the top chamber.

I also have the 10" gb-187 60mm diameter from yingmin5 which functions well but has too much diffusion for my liking which makes the vapour wispy and weak.

stressed

crap. i think i want a nonavong too. or an omni vong? i ordered the M a few days ago.

i don't care about looks as much as functionality.

guys, which would you go for?? quick, they haven't sent my order yet. :)

and what extras for it?

fucking interwebs...taking all my money all the time. :mad:

EDIT - i just realized that a nipple thing i got from ratchet will hold the mouthpiece end of the vapcap in my water device so i guess i'll cool my jets and use the M first then i'm going to get the omni. or the wood thing or maybe...waiting sucks.

Last edited:

exime

You can't link to counterfeit glass on here mate so I can't see the one you're talking about sorry.

Yeah that 8" Taurus one I linked is the one I'm going to get next probably.

I have the small portable hydratube which I got from sunshinestore, it's okay but it's not really the best design so you end up taking a drink sometimes and it doesn't fill up easily as there's always some water left in the top chamber.

I also have the 10" gb-187 60mm diameter from yingmin5 which functions well but has too much diffusion for my liking which makes the vapour wispy and weak.

Theres a bigger one too (9.5"):

http://www.dhgate.com/product/advance-booking-2015-new-high-quality-glass/218127026.html

mucsusn

60 going on 20
crap. i think i want a nonavong too. or an omni vong? i ordered the M a few days ago.
-hook

i don't care about looks as much as functionality.

guys, which would you go for?? quick, they haven't sent my order yet. :)

and what extras for it?

fucking interwebs...taking all my money all the time. :mad:
I LOVE my VC's! But I don't use them through water much, even though I have a Ti-VonG. Mostly I use water when I do concentrates, but I love my flower through dry cooling, like a j-hook or dry glass. I always recommend trying your first VC with the fat mouthpiece for use with a 14mm female. Then you'll know what works for you.

b0

Cloudy...
Got my order from Dynavap! Only 6 days from shipping and I'm in Scotland! First thing I did was cleaning (ISO soak) the M, last gen Ti tip and my Omnivap:

Wrlr3g3.jpg

Here you can see all the lego pieces ready to play:

n1q91xi.jpg

And let's see what we have:

KUt2tlP.jpg

My loyal Omnivap upgraded to a last gen Ti tip and a new M with a 2nd gen Ti tip! :haw:

Now let's see how good the "new" Omni works :freak:

Chose

:wave:
I'm still confused as to why people are finding themselves waiting for a cool down click? I find that If I pull hard on the Vapcap I can get a lung full and it clicks just as I'm out of room. Anyone else go from click to click every time?
Yes I do click to click
Until I'm so confused I don't know if I've clicked or poped
Then I spend 10 mins trying to get my omni back in the stash
But keep missing the hole
Then I collapse in bed have a great sleep (insomnia )
Wake up in the morning check my dynastash
Check my herb stash
And then spend another five mins looking for my torch
Some times I can't find it and have to REALY search it's so full filing when you finally track it down
But some times panic sets in if one of the above doesn't pan out ond I can't find any thing
Ohho what a mess
Thanks gorge :wave::rockon:
Sorry I can't focus tonight I meant
George :lol:
Ps I do lung pulls all the way sweet

Last edited:

SloJimFizz

Unknown Member
I just did the M mod to block the air hole. Damn, what a difference. I get so much vapor now. I almost prefer it to my Omni.

:hmm: I'm having trouble wrapping my head around this. How does blocking it there and being blocked all the time differ from blocking it with your finger and then being able to hit it with some air? Maybe I'll find out when I get the new tips in, cause I have a Gen 2 Ti tip so there is some restriction,to say the least whilst I'm building the vapor. But take away the sweet relief of releasing the carb? IDK, I could not imagine only being able to pull with the carb perma blocked.

stressed

i just sent an email to ariel. i asked her if i could add an omnivap to my order without it delaying the M i ordered.

I have to stop reading this freaking thread!!! :mad:

i think i want the cocoba but they are out of the titanium so i guess i dont really care.

mucsusn

60 going on 20
:hmm: I'm having trouble wrapping my head around this. How does blocking it there and being blocked all the time differ from blocking it with your finger and then being able to hit it with some air? Maybe I'll find out when I get the new tips in, cause I have a Gen 2 Ti tip so there is some restriction,to say the least whilst I'm building the vapor. But take away the sweet relief of releasing the carb? IDK, I could not imagine only being able to pull with the carb perma blocked.
You nailed it.....

Top Bottom