Lykosa

I have been using my M for a couple days and i like it.
My only negative comment is the airflow is ridiculous, there is none, it feels like trying to suck a golf ball through a garden hose. I actually prefer the airflow from my Vapman.
Everyting else is great, loading, handling, clicking cap, but damn that airflow!

Take a small diamond file, and cut notches in the cap at the ends of the air channels (similar to the Ti tips). This will improve the airflow with the carb closed :)

phattpiggie

Accessory Maker
Honey Bee, Blackwood with exposed condenser, a follow on from the B&W Ebony.
R4Ulxxk.jpg

Tommy10

Dunno what any of that means to fellow cap enthusiasts, and I should have worn a black top but it's very very very milky, medium load and as you can see (do have a chest infection so not at 100%) but one heat cycle and it's got more power than I can draw in one breath.

Last edited:

FreddieFresh

Hey all you happy cappers! :wave:

Hope you're having a great weekend!

For any of you cool cats that don't do the IG, I thought I would share this awesome stop motion video trdreviews made :)

https://www.instagram.com/p/BTL_KSslOCw/

Honey Bee, Blackwood with exposed condenser, a follow on from the B&W Ebony.
R4Ulxxk.jpg

I'm not usually the biggest fan of yellow but that Honey Bee is a stunner!

Edit: ok I don't know what's going on lol it showed up as a double post and now it's just one. My reception is poor so that's most likely the problem. I'll try again haha

indicandescent

Dismembered Member
I ordered a Ti Omnivap a few days ago at the 4/20 sale without having read much about it. I know FC likes Dynavap, so I plunged in. The free shipping sealed the dea

Wait, what? I ordered an M and I think I got charged like seven bucks for shipping! Did I miss a coupon code or something? :ugh:

indicandescent,

Alexis

Take a small diamond file, and cut notches in the cap at the ends of the air channels (similar to the Ti tips). This will improve the airflow with the carb closed :)
Just to be clear exactly what you mean, do you mean to cut holed in thr "cap" or stainless steel M tip?

Maybe you meant to say "tip"?

SloJimFizz

Unknown Member
Wait, what? I ordered an M and I think I got charged like seven bucks for shipping! Did I miss a coupon code or something? :ugh:
Free shipping was offered to returning Dynavap Customers.
My first experience with them was about their $7 shipping. I called their # to see why it was $7 to ship some Ti ccd's and a fat mouth piece. Did not expect George to answer....awkward.

Squiby

Free shipping is being offered to existing customers. If you logged onto your account you're not charged for shipping.

The sale ended at midnight. It was supposed to end at midnight on 4/20 but it was extended through 4/21.
The sale ends this Sunday - tomorrow at midnight.

http://fuckcombustion.com/threads/dynavap-vapcap.18853/page-569#post-1111365

Just to be clear exactly what you mean, do you mean to cut holed in thr "cap" or stainless steel M tip?

Maybe you meant to say "tip"?
yeah, I think he was referencing the M tip, suggesting that the tip could be filed down at the channels to let in more air similar to the ti tips.

seaofgreens

My Mind Is Free
Yea, says on site that the sale goes through the 23rd right on top. Free shipping is only for return customers.

I didn't get free shipping either because I guess I didn't create an account last year when I ordered? I created one this time and paid shipping costs. Put in notes asking if I could get it refunded for being an old unregistered customer, but we will see what happens.

stressed

my electricity went out and it was suggested i buy one so i just joined the dynavap team . i got the M series. still on sale for $40

i've been using desktop vapes for years but i've never bought a portable. i'm looking forward to playing with it. nice and stealthy. and a 3 flame torch.

i hate waiting for new toys. :)

Last edited:

hinglemccringleberry

Last edited:

FreddieFresh

The sale ends this Sunday - tomorrow at midnight.

I believe George wrote on here Friday that the sale was extended "through the weekend". someone correct me if I am wrong. I have to run to work so I don thave time to find his post. Thanks.

Yea, says on site that the sale goes through the 23rd right on top. Free shipping is only for return customers.

I didn't get free shipping either because I guess I didn't create an account last year when I ordered? I created one this time and paid shipping costs. Put in notes asking if I could get it refunded for being an old unregistered customer, but we will see what happens.

Apologies, I'm pretty spaced today. Guess I was misremembering. I've been avoiding DV's site for fear I may add more to my order lol so I didn't check

invertedisdead

PHASE3
Manufacturer
my electricity went out and it was suggested i buy one so i just joined the dynavap team . i got the M series. still on sale for $40

i've been using desktop vapes for years but i've never bought a portable. i'm looking forward to playing with it. nice and stealthy. and a 3 flame torch.

i hate waiting for new toys. :)

You're in for a treat! :D

cybrguy

Putin is a War Criminal
yeah, I think he was referencing the M tip, suggesting that the tip could be filed down at the channels to let in more air similar to the ti tips.
I wonder if this would make a noticeable difference.
I've been avoiding DV's site for fear I may add more to my order lol so I didn't check
That didn't seem to work over here...

needalift

Went out for record store day today . Headed out about 1:45 am to secure a spot on the porch ( the record store I go to is in an old house with a large porch ) . It's raining here today so being on the porch was a must . I had a friend that was supposed to go with me , but he decided to flake out and texted me at 1am saying he wasn't going . So it was just me and my Vapcap which turned out to be all the company I needed . I managed to make a few new acquaintances and I'm pretty sure I converted a smoker who had mentioned that he wasn't really into vapes . A few minutes of coaching and three pulls later he was changing his tune . And I got some great records . Thanks to my vapcap for brightening up an otherwise gloomy day :)

@Dramamine , why not buy a carbon fiber or wood body Omni that is on sale and buy the TI body later . Then you can dress it how ever you like . Unless you are only feeling the TI body ... just a thought

Last edited:
Top Bottom