Prolusio

My "M" was $36 USD with the discount. It costs $13 for tracked shipping to Canada which I felt was pretty fair! I believe the "M" is going to retail for ~$50, there is a sale going on over this weekend for $40, and previous customers get an extra thank you discount making the "M" $36.

vapormens

My "M" was $36 USD with the discount. It costs $13 for tracked shipping to Canada which I felt was pretty fair! I believe the "M" is going to retail for ~$50, there is a sale going on over this weekend for $40, and previous customers get an extra thank you discount making the "M" $36.

You did not add Replacement Part: Stainless Steel CCD (3 Pack) to your order? Was I stupid for thinking that it would be good to have some spare ones.. :doh:

invertedisdead

PHASE3
Manufacturer
You did not add Replacement Part: Stainless Steel CCD (3 Pack) to your order? Was I stupid for thinking that it would be good to have some spare ones.. :doh:

Not stupid, wise to have as you will probably own this vape for the rest of your life. I pushed mine out the other day and bent one of the sides, would have been nice to have a backup!

cybrguy

Putin is a War Criminal
So, I tend to let a couple pages accumulate before I come back, and that may lead to some late replies or gushing on things already well loved (like that beryl Woody OMG). Sorry about that. I also worry a little that I'm gonna miss something timely, like a sale announcement.
Well, it looks like DynaVap wanted to prove my point. :rofl:

The good news is, I was watching. And if I hadn't been, George's email would have woken me out of my stupor (thanks). The other news, and I won't characterize it :), is that the CC is gonna be coming out again.

alterego420

The 'M' looks great but I'd have been much happier if it had been released last week. I could have bought one instead of ordering two [ultimately doomed] replacement tubes for the OG I broke :(

Fuck my luck, as we say around these parts :)

alterego420,
Reactions: Jen

cybrguy

Putin is a War Criminal
I'm pretty sure this (M) is gonna be the great (affordable) gift version. I have given away 2 OGs and they were both eventually broken. One person didn't even want to tell me, until I told her that that was pretty common. :)

Just a ?. Are the steel and titanium CCDs pretty interchangeable? Is the reason for both that the latter are more durable?

jambandphan03

in flavor country
well, now that I'm on board with the M, I'm looking at the glass one as the introduction model, if I had not picked this one up, I wouldn't have known what an awesome vape this really is. I haven't really smoked more than a couple of puffs since getting it, and have been pretty much chain hitting it because it's so satisfying and fun to use. I apologize if my earlier rant about getting the glass model seemed rude, it definitely served it's purpose already. I went over 3 solid years of strictly vaporizing before I fell off. I'm happy to see this one pulled me back to the vape side.

SSVUN~YAH

You Must Unlearn, What You Have Learned...
well, now that I'm on board with the M, I'm looking at the glass one as the introduction model, if I had not picked this one up, I wouldn't have known what an awesome vape this really is. I haven't really smoked more than a couple of puffs since getting it, and have been pretty much chain hitting it because it's so satisfying and fun to use. I apologize if my earlier rant about getting the glass model seemed rude, it definitely served it's purpose already. I went over 3 solid years of strictly vaporizing before I fell off. I'm happy to see this one pulled me back to the vape side.
sopranos.png

Glad you are back!

HighlyEducatedScholar

Student of Vapor
I've been somewhat on the market for a new portable. I typically use a MFLB but I'm trying to find something more stealth and while providing solid hits. This new M may have sold me.

My one question, would I be able to use this and then quickly store it away? For example, I love bringing a portable vape to the beach. Would I be able to use this and immediately put it into my backpack? or would I need to leave it out to cool down a bit.

I'm pretty new to Dynavap products so I apologize if that's a very novice question.

jambandphan03

in flavor country
I've been somewhat on the market for a new portable. I typically use a MFLB but I'm trying to find something more stealth and while providing solid hits. This new M may have sold me.

My one question, would I be able to use this and then quickly store it away? For example, I love bringing a portable vape to the beach. Would I be able to use this and immediately put it into my backpack? or would I need to leave it out to cool down a bit.

I'm pretty new to Dynavap products so I apologize if that's a very novice question.
If you can stick an earth magnet to something portable, or sandwich 2 of them on either side of the cap for the storage container it comes with, and stick the hot end to the magnet for a few seconds, it quickly sucks the heat away and cools it quick. That is one of the features on the Dynastash with the built in magnet. Or you can blow on it, or let it cool naturally, it does get pretty hot in use, and will take a few seconds to cool.

cybrguy

Putin is a War Criminal
I think by the time you get the cool down click the tip is cool enough that the plastic tubes can handle it without concern. A few seconds of blowing on it will reduce the heat even further.

In my DynaStash, of course, there is zero concern.

Alexis

@jedcaum , have you any thoughts on how the Omnivap stacks up against your Firefly 2?
A friend recentky bought the FF2 and is rather disappointed with it, he has concluded that portables will never be a match for desktop units.

I told him I bet the Omni will beat the FF2. :2c: for your thoughts any time.:)

Oh yes, the M is a super new arrival. The fact that you CAN use a Ti tip is a big bonus. So what if you cant use the M condenser to adjust the Ti tip bowl, I use a screwdriver anyway as my Omni condenser barely fits through the tip.

Another bonus of the M over the glass vapcap, it may work better with @Pipes 's new induction heaters, which are reported to work better with the Ti tips and less so with the OG.

Last edited:

cybrguy

Putin is a War Criminal
The fact that you CAN use a Ti tip is a big bonus.
I thought we determined that we COULD NOT use the Ti tip with the M? Maybe I misunderstood...

Added: Oh, I see there is this...
Other than that, you can still add extra parts such as a wood stem on the SSTip or a TiTip on the SS stem."

Given this is from Reddit I would need confirmation from DynaVap on that.

minnemike

Just ordered the M! Cant wait!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I have the first generation Vapcap - is there some sort of mod or newer tip I can buy for it to give it a slightly less resistant draw/channel? Mine is well used and has become my go to unit! But it needs to get cleaned fairly often to keep the flow I like.

jay87

@jedcaum , have you any thoughts on how the Omnivap stacks up against your Furefly 2?
A friend recentky bought the FF2 and is rather disappointed with it, he has concluded that portables will never be a match for desktop units.

I told him I bet the Omni will beat the FF2. :2c: for your thoughts any time.:)

The VapCap is a completely different beast and the FF2 is a completely different kind of portable.

It's all about what kind of experience you're looking for.

If your friend wants the experience of an instant full extraction rip then the VapCap would be a great candidate whereas the FF2 probably wouldn't provide that type of experience at all.

It's like being disappointed with the speed of a Rolls-Royce and concluding that a Lamborghini will never compete with the power of a Truck.

For the purpose of this analogy: :lol:

OmniVap:
G2f8dnl.png

Firefly 2:
SUrOU7G.png

Desktop Vape:
XKoyiwO.jpg

Last edited:

VapCap

Manufacturer
Greetings!

As it is clearly evident by now, we have officially launched our "M"

Here is a quick video to show a bit more of what this little gem is.

In case you don't want to watch the video (it is only about a minute if you didn't) here is a summary of what you missed.

The M is essentially an all SS version of the Ti Woody. 316 SS to be specific. This is one of the most corrosion resistant alloys. It has a SS tip, which will look familiar to some of those who have been part of the family for a while. This tip, has a SS CCD (the CCD for the new comers is the Circumferential Compression Diffuser or screen, but I don't like to call it a screen as it is much more than a screen) which is not adjustable. The tip also has one fewer orings.
The M uses a very similar condenser tube to the Ti Woody or Ti Woody S, but will only have 2 oring grooves (unlike the new condensers on the Ti tipped units which have 3 so they can use a spinning mouthpiece) and even though it is modular and will fit with almost all of the other modular components, the Omnivap variable flow will not adjust properly with the SS tips.
We thought these would be some minor compromises to allow us to bring an extremely durable and (we think) great performing device to market at the lowest price.

This is a huge day for us here, and it has been an exciting one. We have been at work since 5am this morning and will likely be here till late as well as all weekend.

Last week the goal was to have a bunch of these ready to go by Wednesday, but as things go, we had a few challenges with some materials, cutters, and even a difficult to isolate absolute positioning issue with one of our CNC machines. Turns out, one of the spindle belts was a bit too tight from the factory. This seemingly simple issue was enough to make things not work correctly.
All was put back into working order Wednesday, so we got right back to production for the M tips, and switched out finally Thursday to making M stems. Jason and I ran M stems into the night and got right back at it first thing this morning so we could have some to get out in the mail today.

Here is a handful of them.

IMG_20170331_140648766_zps3t4krcf9.jpg

So all in all, we were not only able to make up some ground in our prep, but were able to finish up a decent number of these, and as I am writing this, we are still filling up shiny green packages of happiness and will have a nice group of them in the mail today.

To add to that, we will be working through the weekend manufacturing, cleaning, assembling and filling more green packages with our goal to get as many shipped as fast as possible. This is a trying time for us, but in a very good way. We love what we do, and working the weekend making these is almost like going on a two day vacation. :)

So to summarize, we are very much looking forward to everyone's thoughts on the M.

Cheers,

George

Last edited:

FabulatorPoeta

Where has the time gone?
The VapCap is a completely different beast and the FF2 is a completely different kind of portable.

It's all about what kind of experience you're looking for.

If your friend wants the experience of an instant full extraction rip then the VapCap would be a great candidate whereas the FF2 probably wouldn't provide that type of experience at all.

It's like being disappointed with the speed of a Rolls-Royce and concluding that a Lamborghini will never compete with the power of a Truck.

For the purpose of this analogy: :lol:

OmniVap:
G2f8dnl.png

Firefly 2:
SUrOU7G.png

Desktop Vape:
XKoyiwO.jpg

So funny! Not much of a desktop person I guess. :lol: :peace:

Greetings!

As it is clearly evident by now, we have officially launched our "M"

Here is a quick video to show a bit more of what this little gem is.

In case you don't want to watch the video (it is only about a minute if you didn't) here is a summary of what you missed.

The M is essentially an all SS version of the Ti Woody. 316 SS to be specific. This is one of the most corrosion resistant alloys. It has a SS tip, which will look familiar to some of those who have been part of the family for a while. This tip, has a SS CCD (the CCD for the new comers is the Circumferential Compression Diffuser) which is not adjustable.
It uses a very similar condenser tube, but will only have 2 oring grooves (unlike the new condensers on the Ti tipped units which have 3 so they can use a spinning mouthpiece) and even though it is modular and will fit with almost all other modular components, the Omnivap variable flow will not adjust properly with the SS tips.
We thought these would be some minor compromises to allow us to bring an extremely durable and (we think) great performing device to market at the lowest price.

This is a huge day for us here, and it has been an exciting one. We have been at work since 5am this morning and will likely be here till late as well as all weekend.

The goal was to have a bunch of these ready to go about a week ago, but as things go, we had a few challenges with some materials, cutters, and even a difficult to isolate positioning issue with one of our CNC machines. Turns out, one of the spindle belts was a bit too tight from the factory. All was put back into working order Wednesday, so we got right back to production for the M tips, and switched out finally Thursday to making M stems. Jason and I ran M stems into the night and got right back at it first thing this morning so we could have some to get out in the mail today.

Here is a handful of them.

IMG_20170331_140648766_zps3t4krcf9.jpg

So all in all, we were not only able to make up some ground in our prep, but were able to finish up a decent number of these, and as I am writing this, we are still filling up shiny green packages of happiness and will have a nice group of them in the mail today.

To add to that, we will be working through the weekend manufacturing, cleaning, assembling and filling more green packages with our goal to get as many shipped as fast as possible. This is a trying time for us, but in a very good way. We love what we do, and working the weekend making these is almost like going on a two day vacation. :)

So to summarize, we are very much looking forward to everyone's thoughts on the M.

Cheers,

George

Thank you George and all the DynaVap team. It's a great way to celebrate April Fool's Day :party: !

Last edited by a moderator:
Top Bottom