• Do NOT click on any vaporpedia.com links. The domain has been compromised and will attempt to infect your system. See https://fuckcombustion.com/threads/warning-vaporpedia-com-has-been-compromised.54960/.

renato

If efficiency and durability are the same as the more expensive models, I lack to see the appeal to them after this release.

I know they are modular and the tip is titanium instead of SS, but in retrospect, I don't think I would have bought the Ti Carbon-S if the M was available (and reviewed by someone, just to be sure).

It's awesome we get more options, but the price range of the M is so good that it will probably cannibalize the other products.

Joaon

the price range of the M is so good that it will probably cannibalize the other products.
100% disagree !
I first bought a Ti vong S, then an OG VapCap, then an Omnivong..
And I'll certainly buy this one, as well as future ones ..

I like them all, they all perform very well and have each proper vape signature.

The M is a great model to introduce to VapCap world and/or Vape world, thanks to his price.

But I'm also sure that there is nothing to compare with the experience of, let say..
a sweet and lovely personified burly Omnivong :luv:

There is one for everyone, that's the beauty of it ;)

The m is exactly the piece I was looking. Is it still a ti tip?
As the product description says: 'It is composed entirely of 316 medical grade stainless steel',
I assume it is a SS tip .. Also, there is 5 fins, and not 7 like actual Ti tips have. :2c:;)

Last edited:

renato

100% disagree !
I first bought a Ti vong S, then an OG VapCap, then an Omnivong..
And I'll certainly buy this one, as well as future ones ..

I understand this statement as most of you guys buy a lot of vapes, but this isn't a reality for everyone.

I live in Brazil and a single Omnivap + shipping costs more than 60% our minimum wage.

Most people I believe buy just one, and in the current price range, the M looks like the best overall option for them.

TheVaporist

Man is a universe within himself
@renato, if I'm correct, the M tip is stainless steel and seems to have the same design as the 2nd gen Ti tip with 5 fins instead of 7 and lower profile grooves. This alone is justifying the fact of upgrading to Ti tips with deeper and longer grooves, better thermal property and airflow.

The M as only the potential to cannibalize the VapCap OG and this may be intended (outsourcing the glass components can be a bigger pain than producing SS material with their shiny new CNC machines).
But that last part is just my interpretation ;)

Last edited:

Farid

Where I see the M being really attractive to people like me who already have omnis is for travel, backup, and most importantly having 10 prepacked vapcaps ready to go. Put em in a cigarette case and be on with your day.

I don't think the M will cannibalize the product line. The wood or carbon bodies are very unique, and we still have yet to find out of the M has the newest tips or tips which have shallower grooves. Only the OG has to worry, and I don't see an issue with the M replaceing the OG. Lord knows how many OG bodies Dynavap has sent out as replacements, so this should be a solution to that recurring problem.

GeeWhiz

Lurked for the past 501 pages, but thought I'd join the fun now with maybe something interesting to contribute....

I became fascinated with vapcap after seeing the stashes and woodies - such an homage to the old stoner and our hitters and dugouts! I started reading the thread and getting more and more interested, while being totally satisfied with my FF2 along the way. I kept reading, and got more and more interested.

So I bought a used Ti WoodyS and a DynastashER, before I knew anything about new tips or upgrades, or new ideas, or CCD screens, or more airflow, etc. Ended up with a 2nd generation tip, and a ceramic screen. And the thing hits very, very well.

So VAS hits immediately, while I'm still working my way through the thread, so I buy an Omnivap before I knew anything about that stuff, and ended up with another 2nd generation tip, this time with a CCD screen. It hits even better, no muss no fuss, and after figuring out the mouthpiece, I can dial in the resistance I want, making it hands free operation...! I figure I've reached the top, the best of the best Vapcap offers...

Then, of course, I start reading about the wider channels in the 3rd gen Ti tip, screen refinement, Adjust-A-Bowl, etc. VAS, damned VAS, hits again, fiercely!

Luckily, I've converted some people along the way, so I start turning them on and using the gifts I gave to warrant an upgrade myself. Just got my new order with some screens, a new tip, new cap, some o-ring spares and hemp fiber, and can now offer some observations old v new.

For those wondering about upgrading your tips from the older styles... READ THIS FIRST!

If what you want is more airflow, more "convection," get the new tip. It seems to preserve flavor and production over more cycles. I'm getting 5 heating cycles or so, vs 3 heating cycles per bowl with the old tips. It is better in nearly every way from a flavor perspective.

If what you value in your vapcap is quick and brutal extraction, maybe stick with the older tips, or heat farther past the click on the new tips than was safe on the old - up to 3 full seconds. I've found my older tips extract more faster, but with less flavor, than the newer wide channels, and the only way to pump up production is to increase temps on the new tip.

The too long didn't read version of this observation is - don't worry too much if you have an older version of the vapcap. While there are differences, I'm finding that both offer a quality vape experience, with some minor difference that can be largely overcome through shifts in technique. Older tips = fuller extraction over fewer cycles, sacrificing flavor. Newer tips preserve flavors better, but may take more application of heat to extract fully in fewer cycles.

Yeah. This is my experience also, just in the first few days when I got the Omni, I felt it was way underperforming. It quickly faded into "holy shit". I have gotten 4 or 5 rounds out of many. One thing I found is it cannot be packed tight at all. Mine must be super loose to be able to get that amazing aromatic first couple rounds. Another thing I found is that it still seems hard to "share". its a perfect one person device or two people that know how to work it but its tedious and unfulfilling to share with someone the first time usually. I am thinking that a battery heater where it just sticks up in the air and they take it out themselves at the click.... will do the trick.

snamuh

ghost
I like the m body design... Would nice to get an xl Omni with that design (minus the mouth indent).

I wonder how it Cooks!? SS take longer to heat and cool? Maybe you'd get more hits per click.

Either way I've sent links to my smoker friends.

Last edited:

FabulatorPoeta

Where has the time gone?
How did you get it to 36. I just paid 40
Just received this email from George @ DynaVap:

"We’d love to show you our appreciation as a past customer by offering you a discounted price when the product goes live on the web, you’ll receive an additional price incentive. Please be sure to visit www.dynavap.com anytime over the weekend of April 1st, and make sure you’re logged into your account. Once you’re there, you’ll see what we have in store for you and the rest of the DynaVap community."

The M is indeed at 36$ for past customers. Thanks George and team!

TheVaporist

Man is a universe within himself
I have received the email from George too, what a sweet intention!
Gonna order one when 420 sales will be on, it will make a good traveling vapcap, especially if I can switch the SS tip for a Ti one :brow:

Kudos for this launch @VapCap!
You're gonna set reddit on fire :evil:

Edit: Just logged on DV's website, and there is sales everywhere!
George what are you doing to us?!
:rofl:

This is gonna be a busy day at Dynavap!

Last edited:

Creeper

deep in the matrix...
Damn, the M is perfect as an intro to the VC world IMHO. If that was out when I first was getting hyped about this vaporizer I would have purchased it as my first easily, I couldn't get past the looks of the OG and my butterfingers either. I can't wait to see a review on it to see what other tweaks are potentially under the hood.

where did you get that rubber mouthpiece?

It's a rubber poppet designed to reduce an 18mm male opening to that of a 14mm, which just happens to be damn perfect for the mouthpiece. I found them at my local shop, if you have no luck let me know and I can send some to you via snail mail.

invertedisdead

PHASE3
Manufacturer
The M looks like a great introductory to the dynavap range. If it's anything like the others, then for $40 you get a world class vaporizer. There's no need to spend thousands on a vape collection. Get a Vapcap and a bubbler and you've found the golden goose, pass go, (watch the click) and collect your $200. Spend that on more Vapcaps :D (and hash :p )

natural farmer

I sure don't need one but that definetely was a sweet move from Dynavap!!!
Love the M! I might preferred it with the little triangle around the hole like in the leaked pics we saw but this is still slick and it might be as easy to find the hole by touch alone thanks to that engraved line that goes around the body...
It is definitely the first vape I am recommending from now on to friends!

towtow

'however, it is not a modular system like many of the other products in our matrix'

Wash your mouth out with soapy water George B.

@VapCap if it comes to pieces then it's going to end up 'modded'.

Looks ideal for anyone wishing to take a VC thru customs.

What king of problem could you have by traveling with your VC ? If it is clean and disassemble ? How the M could help to get through custom ?

Top Bottom