GoldenBud

Having a IH that heats with insertion of the vapcap....makes vaping so much more enjoyable and not complicated....or tedious
So true. The most part i hated in my old M2018 is the rotation, the spinning of the M with the torch. it wasn't felt natural in my fingers. like unconvienent mission. but they did change this pattern of metal part in 2019, and the 2020 one looks good too.
IH - no need of spinning it.

LabPong

I'm thinking a modular device that plugs into the water rig that holds the IH and the VC.

Ok....as soon as they are out of beta and ready to market.....let me know...but keep the price down below $100 please....and dont teather me to a cord lol

But you see.....I might be sarcastic there...but I do not want to be burdened with extra parts, unbalanced parts, heavy parts, more parts, you get the idea right....lol

I just want the rig and the vapcap in my hands. For me....the vapcaps are one-hitters...I like that feel and use scenario. I have many coils and plug in and bigger vapes....no need to make one of those more complicated deals out of a vapcap.

I'm fine with heating methods as is. I actually like to torch sometimes....I got hella good spinning and torching in either hand after almost 3 years now. But one thing that keeps me from torching 2 of the 3 low temp caps I have now.....is I like the silver clean finish on the cap while on the a glass stems as they stay new looking. The first time I torched one of my low temp caps.....I went oh shittttttttt I was not supposed to light that one up.....lol I was testing caps on 3 diff tips......and forgot to use the IH on the low temp one....so it is my only torching low temp cap now on a stem that is not a BB9..... so I can remember which one I can torch. :borg:

Newcastle

Stoned!
Recieved my 2020 and Karma....thank you George. I also got the XL parts and titanium mouth piece. I build mine with the mouth piece up. So far it works great. I think its the best looking one yet. Better than my Omni XL...IMO. I found the port to be very easy to find. Even with all the grooves? in the area it wasn't a problem for me. M XLs for the win in my book and I am digging this new one as well..

mephisto

Got the 2020M today and it is the cat's ass. Definitely low drag, better aesthetics, thicker production.
I have to use a torch for the time being and this latest edition is a step up from the 2019/2018/2017M
lines. Thanks DynaVap, I think this M hits very similar to the Simrell, minus the spiral.

TommyDee

Vaporitor
You'll be the first to know @LabPong ; You have a great input. I am doing market research. The IH is something that can go a whole lot further than people are currently doing.

That portable little handheld is a lot closer right now but I'm very interested in getting solid input for a real product proposal. I won't be the maker but I am the DIY guy that wants to get the IH to a new level. Some backing would be nice to move the schedule along, but as it is, I am being annoying for a very good reason. I want to elevate the IH to the next level.

caliganja420

Maybe I did not state that well enough and should give you more details.

I think that having the heater on/off switch in the bottom of the heater is the key. Having to turn the heater on with a button touch........then insert the vapcap.....then remember to turn off the heater.....is not good.

I can use a torch better than having to do all that manipulation actually. But my point is in the actual user experience.....ie I want to insert the vapcap and pull it out in the 9 seconds or less and get it into my rig less than a second.......with no other movements. That right there....is what changes the use of the vapcap with an IH to be the best experience in usability to me. It makes it feel like slowly hitting a J.

I know some do not like the pushing on the cap for keeping it in a specific position. But for me using only Ti tips with glass stems into a rig.....I have no issues with draw pressures or evenness of extraction.

Having a IH that heats with insertion of the vapcap....makes vaping so much more enjoyable and not complicated....or tedious. It has been far and above they one good way to convert all my old stoner buddies...if I could at all. I have turned a bunch of friends on to the Vapcaps as their only acceptable vape to use instead of combusting. They try my high end stuff....but they do not want to spend the money or have all that stuff laying around or to deal with.

So....this is why I feel as I do ....and it is only my opinion that the best IH's have the heater switch being something that is not a secondary task you have to engage. It makes use so much more fluid and stress-less.

Also I know you can not get the same one anymore....But my Pipes Skeletor gets extended clicks well past most...it runs on 3 18650's. You can get the new "kit" and rig it how you want and achieve that as well.

I owned the PSM and quickly started looking for another portable. Aside from the low battery life, I had problems with my VC falling over because it’s a taller unit and I pass it around frequently . Very low battery cycles. I don’t really mind which way the button is pressed, but for the moment will say it’s been excellent using the button to fire the heater, instead of inserting the VC in the hole and pressing down. I almost bought a fluxer, but at near $200 with batts it’s a bit out of budget

Last edited:

TommyDee

Vaporitor
Yea, I had a preview of that. That's where I was going. Add automation and you got something.

Basically that is how I've been using the VC without the water worx in recent weeks. Very powerful deliveries.

notams

toke down Babylon
Tell me about CAP cleaning ... how do you clean it? how often?

I've only ever used a dry or maybe slightly iso / ethanol moistened Qtip. Never have submerged mine. Never saw a need for anything nore than that.

Until earlier today.

Dropped a fully heated device right onto the cheapest polyester carpet. It melted right onto the cap. When I picked it up, the cap literally stuck to the carpet. It was nasty, scraped with a knife forever, scratched the shit out of it. Ruined aesthetically. But, clicks perfect.

Question @TiSteamo Are you just doing flower or are you using a Dynacoil? Do you use keif? I guess my question is... What are you trying to clean off? What is dirty?

stark1

Lonesome Planet
I've only ever used a dry or maybe slightly iso / ethanol moistened Qtip. Never have submerged mine. Never saw a need for anything nore than that.

Until earlier today.

Dropped a fully heated device right onto the cheapest polyester carpet. It melted right onto the cap. When I picked it up, the cap literally stuck to the carpet. It was nasty, scraped with a knife forever, scratched the shit out of it. Ruined aesthetically. But, clicks perfect.

Question @TiSteamo Are you just doing flower or are you using a Dynacoil? Do you use keif? I guess my question is... What are you trying to clean off? What is dirty?

No polyester off-gassing after your scrape-Kleen , I hope. Inhaling the shit can be a forever thing af.

—Lungs are irreplaceable, and delicate; caps are far cheaper—ask the grim reaper.

Speaking of which, brother @mephisto, how is your M/Flintlock duo combo spectacular
Working out. What lighter does it fit? Looks like an Aomai.

child of buffalo

Last edited:

TiSteamo

VAPEnsiero... sull'ali dorate...
@notams

Hi and thanks for the reply.
I am vaporizing cbd trim mixed with oil extracted from alcohol extraction.
It's not very dirty, I've never cleaned it very much and I've had it for a year.

IMG-20200217-190645.jpg

Xclerk

The Universe is our endless supply
Hoping to snag one of those flint locks up eventually. My 2020 list seems to be without end. Think it would look paired w a gold aomai w a Arum M. Received my 2020 M and I'm loving the changes. Not to say there better or worse than other iterations. I just like new things. The tip retains heat differently. Its prob my favorite change. It's a nice in between from the older stainless tips and the Ti ones. Kind of a cool change when using it on my woodscents. It My captive cap seems to be a tad light of captive but I think I may like that better anyway. The tapered tip is cool as I have a bunch if small 10mm rigs but I can see how it would be a little funny w a spinning MP. Would have been cool to see the last fin slightly smaller for those who want to flip it when using a MP. Make it flow a little smoother. I still really like it and dont think it needs to be xl. Loving messing with the 2 airports and the mix of partially open to fully closed. Big fan of this latest drop and ive only been playing w it for a day.

LabPong

I owned the PSM and quickly started looking for another portable. Aside from the low battery life, I had problems with my VC falling over because it’s a taller unit and I pass it around frequently . Very low battery cycles. I don’t really mind which way the button is pressed, but for the moment will say it’s been excellent using the button to fire the heater, instead of inserting the VC in the hole and pressing down. I almost bought a fluxer, but at near $200 with batts it’s a bit out of budget

The small battery life and tippy tall design were why I did not opt for the PSM when it was coming out of beta. The Skeletor, or now slightly different as the "kit" version... is what I feel is the best Pipes made so far and my favorite with huge long battery life.

thejackalsmark

Just another "Person Of Interest"
Loving messing with the 2 airports and the mix of partially open to fully closed. Big fan of this latest drop and ive only been playing w it for a day.

Yeah, it's growing on me. lol

(Sorry, Post image is down for maintenance at the moment so had to use Instagram.
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
https://www.instagram.com/p/B-VX9YbnNmA/?igshid=1ham4bag0aed )

Dynavap 20 M with the body flipped backwards, XL condenser and titanium spinning mouthpiece inserted.

A number of people have mentioned a wiggle of the tip setting it up this way.

I haven't noticed a significant one on mine, so for once I guess I got lucky. lol

I moved one of the X Rings forward on the condenser to halfway block off the airports.

When I hit this particular set up, I hold my finger over one airport, and allow the airflow unobstructed from the remainder of the other.

Perfect mix of clouds and flavor this way!

Imho, she even looks kind of sharp like this, too. lol

Last edited:
Top Bottom