SquirrelMaster

@CalyxSmokr
I get 2-3 cycles with either a single flame torch or my DIY induction heater. When torching I heat towards the "digger outer" part of the cap and at an angle like the picture shows. I haven't used a torch in months though as I prefer my induction heater that I can achieve the same results with.

I normally use turboimagehost but the ads are annoying me so if this ImgBB image doesn't show (I used the "BBCode full linked") please let me know.

Stu

Maconheiro
Staff member
Well... How is it man?
I haven't tried it tbh. After the Champs show (where I got everything you see in that picture, including the mood mat) the realities of the covid-19 outbreak were becomming apparent, so I've not vaped since then due to my own personal health concerns. Thankfully I have lots of edibles to get me by. I look forward to trying it out in the near future, though.

:peace:

thejackalsmark

Just another "Person Of Interest"
@CalyxSmokr
I get 2-3 cycles with either a single flame torch or my DIY induction heater. When torching I heat towards the "digger outer" part of the cap and at an angle like the picture shows. I haven't used a torch in months though as I prefer my induction heater that I can achieve the same results with.

I normally use turboimagehost but the ads are annoying me so if this ImgBB image doesn't show (I used the "BBCode full linked") please let me know.

You just reminded me of something.

When I use a torch, the natural inclination is to hold the stem with tip facing upward to some degree. BUT...

When I use an induction heater, Like most folks, I press down into heater from the top with the tip pointed down during heating.

IMG-20200327-014428.jpg

Over time, I noticed that I was getting build up in the caps, to the point that it was interfering with the clicking of my caps.

So, I DEEP cleaned my caps, and decided to start using the IH, at a SIDEWAYS angle,

IMG-20200327-014506.jpg

and sure enough, Nowhere NEAR the nasty cap syndrome inside my caps AND they have been clicking like new again.

*Edit*

Oh yeah, I've been cooling between/after cycles Sideways
as well.

IMG_20200327_001234.jpg

Happy Vaping! :leaf:

Last edited:

Vape_Or_Die420

No promises on my part, but the probability
(since your Karma aura is good) is good. :tup: It’s all good. :leaf:

(Even a bad boy like myself have over time received a couple. Go figure.) :cheers::spliff:
I catch your drift. What a cool company for doing that. My first Dynavap experience is just a couple hours away. Out for delivery!

Its interesting that i never gave dynavap a chance before now. Ive kind of been one of those Storz and Bickel whores for like 13 years. I never thought about getting a dynavap before the 20M came out.

Moses Baca

Colorado State Reformatory #8755
KarmaVap info from the DV email sent yesterday -

"Due to the COVID-19 global pandemic, DynaVap decided to start shipping preorders on Monday, March 23rd, to ensure our customers receive their new 2020 "M". With your new 2020 "M" is a KarmaVap, which is intended as a gift for our DynaVap customers to share into the DynaVerse. Pre-orders will continue through the end of March, as planned. The purpose of the KarmaVap is to help others. Please share it with the people you care about. Please visit dynavap.com/karma for more information.

From this point forward, KarmaVaps will no longer be included. Instead, a C-Vap will be included with The 2020 "M" pre-orders. We ask that you please give your C-Vap to someone you care about in this time of uncertainty. The "C" is for caring, compassion, community... or whatever that may be from you."

notams

toke down Babylon
I haven't tried it tbh. After the Champs show (where I got everything you see in that picture, including the mood mat) the realities of the covid-19 outbreak were becomming apparent, so I've not vaped since then due to my own personal health concerns. Thankfully I have lots of edibles to get me by. I look forward to trying it out in the near future, though.

I'm scratching my head trying to figure out the connection between covid-19 concerns and abstaining from vaping.

Please don't think I'm diminishing or dismissing your concerns. I'm respectfully wondering, "what am I not getting?" I'd like to do all I reasonably can to protect myself and my family. Aside from disinfecting things brought into the home, I can't understand what else would be of concern - vape related.

You mentioned "personal health concerns". So, if I'm being nosey please pardon my intrusion and just reply that its your personal decision.

If anyone else could offer vape related covid-19 protection advice I would appreciate it.

nonamekevin

I'm scratching my head trying to figure out the connection between covid-19 concerns and abstaining from vaping.

Please don't think I'm diminishing or dismissing your concerns. I'm respectfully wondering, "what am I not getting?" I'd like to do all I reasonably can to protect myself and my family. Aside from disinfecting things brought into the home, I can't understand what else would be of concern - vape related.

You mentioned "personal health concerns". So, if I'm being nosey please pardon my intrusion and just reply that its your personal decision.

If anyone else could offer vape related covid-19 protection advice I would appreciate it.
Hello friend!

Not speaking for Stu, but I've taken a break from vaping during the COVID pandemic due to it being a respiratory virus. Decided to not take any chances and want my lungs to be as best as they can during these uncertain times. Still rocking the edibles. :rockon:

Stu

Maconheiro
Staff member
I have long-term respiratory ailments that I don't want flaring up should I contract this coronavirus. I want my lungs in as good of shape as possible, and vaping dry herb can cause irritation so I'm refraining for the time being. This isn't really the thread to discuss it, though so hit me up via PM if you'd like to talk about it further.

RogueGuy

Accessory Maker
@notams @nonamekevin I too have stopped vaping due to health concerns. As much as vaping is more healthy than smoking, putting anything in your lungs other than air can irritate the tissue. This tissue may be more sensitive to inflammation or infection IMO. My father died of lung cancer and my uncle died yesterday of lung cancer. If you get sick, even if COVID does not kill you it can severely damage your lungs. I'm not taking any chances. This is a personal choice that was hard to make since I dont do edibles.

Vape_Or_Die420

So, did ya get a Ccap/Karmacap?
I actually got the Karmavap which appears to be the 19M. Going to give it to my brother. This company is really cool.

I have just finished my first bowl with the 20M and my first dynavap experience. I dig it. There is a bit of a learning curve i can tell but it's going to be great for hiking/ camping for me.

No other use for a portable since there is NO WHERE ELSE TO GO! LOL

caliganja420

Where can I order a Mag IH in the US?
Don’t get a mag heater, trust me. If you want the best IH on the market right now, you have to try the Vaphotbox.com
Ive been using mine since last June and has been working perfectly, 0 problems so far. I use my DV exclusively with induction heaters. I have tried them all, lucid, Fluxer, pipes, Vaphotbox, etc..
I use mine 10 times a day, everyday, so I need a solid battery life. This heater lasts me about 35 bowls on one charge, where as the psm lasts 10. I have not yet combusted, because it doesn’t run as hot as the other devices. Customer service is over the top, and the maker will even replace the battery for free the first time around, (can also be user replaceable). It’s basically identical to the fluxer, but instead of a 9 month wait list, it’s about a month. I am very pleased with it and peace of mind knowing this thing keeps chugging along.

Top Bottom