brucee10

Actually, @little maggie reported melting her first one with a torch. Not that this normally an issue.
My first VapCap came with a cap that didn't have the clicker in it. I'm glad I stuck with a little torch or else I would have melted mine too. Instead I just combusted a few times and emailed George.

brucee10,

NickDlow

Log Hog
hKFgxhR.jpg

Enjoying a beautiful day with some beautiful vapes. Hope everyone is having a good day themselves!

jimfish4130

My vapcap came last week but I hadn't got round to posting about it, one of the plastic tubes had got crushed during it's journey but a message to George and said he'd send me another if I sent him a picture of it.

I keep switching between the normal condenser and the XL condenser and mouthpiece, XL looks beautiful but I do enjoy watching the vapor travel through the glass. There's a small crack in the body that is very slowly growing so I'm trying not to use it too much yet (it's hard though, especially when it's on the table in from of me).

Just about place another order to come with my dynastashER, I just need to make sure I don't forget anything

RelaxedNow

I've hardly used my OG since receiving my Ti Woody/Burly. The OG is decent, but I think the Ti tastes better...though that may just be a perception. I definitely like the look and feel of the Ti Woody better though, particularly since I added the XL stem and matching burl mouthpiece.

Less suspicious? Well, I have had several people comment that the OG looks like a crack pipe.....so, yeah, I guess so.

HomeFree

George seems to be a bright, genuine person watching the interviews and videos he has made.

I got my vapcap last night and was not getting any click. I slowly worked up doing dry runs knowing it was likely operator error and watched every video I could along with reading about half of this thread.

Eventually it let out a loud click and I thought I cracked the poor thing - it was not cracked at all. Once I figured that out I was real happy. It will be nice to load up while sitting at the computer and use it at my own leisure.

VapCap

Manufacturer
I thought it might be nice to show the next batch of Ti Woody stems we are assembling. These are shipping right now and most of them will be in the mail in the next few days.

IMG_0941_zpsvjidt5jh.jpg

There are some pretty awesome pieces here. Some of the cocobolo ones are almost as dark as the blackwood ones.

For those with OmniVap preorders, I should be able to start shipping those this week too.

Last, my DynaStashER campaign ends in a few hours. So, last chance to buy in. :)

Here is the link. Check out "DynaStashER the Integrated Vaporizer Carrying Case" on Indiegogo http://igg.me/at/dynavap/shre/9029759

I am very happy to have raised more than double my goal. Thank you!

Cheers,

George

Spocks_Katra

I thought it might be nice to show the next batch of Ti Woody stems we are assembling. These are shipping right now and most of them will be in the mail in the next few days.

IMG_0941_zpsvjidt5jh.jpg

There are some pretty awesome pieces here. Some of the cocobolo ones are almost as dark as the blackwood ones.

For those with OmniVap preorders, I should be able to start shipping those this week too.

Last, my DynaStashER campaign ends in a few hours. So, last chance to buy in. :)

Here is the link. Check out "DynaStashER the Integrated Vaporizer Carrying Case" on Indiegogo http://igg.me/at/dynavap/shre/9029759

Cheers,

George

Beautiful as always George and congrats on the campaign! Will any Ti blackwoods be shipping out with this batch?

Spocks_Katra,
Reactions: Derrrpp

Oogendoogan

IMG_0941_zpsvjidt5jh.jpg

Cheers,

George
Beautiful George.. Just beautiful. I love getting to see a picture of the lot of them :) so happy I chose a Blackwood. They're gorgeous!

CharmCityVapeGuy

Known to some and enigma to others

IMG_0941_zpsvjidt5jh.jpg

Cheers,

George
Those look great! Thanks for sharing. I'm keeping my fingers crossed that one of those beauties is mine.

Squiby

IMG_0941_zpsvjidt5jh.jpg

Cheers,

George

Beautiful!!

All lining up preparing for duty.

I just love the redder Cocobolas. The 2nd and 5th from the right are my favourites.

vorrange

Vapor.wise
Hello Vapcapers!

My TI Woody has arrived as well! I had a previous glass VC that was DOA, so i have been waiting quite some time to get my hands on this nice little vape.

I got a great burl, kind of orange which i have a small predilection for. And George was very kind in doing mine with a wooden mouthpiece with gives it a very exquisite look that i love.

I have taken it for a walk and have used it extensively at home (my other lighter is not working properly so my Lotus is on the shelf ), and after a few sessions i feel i'm getting the hang of it.

Initially i stopped the lighter right after the click, and i didn't use the carb... not many clouds were being produced, but i knew it was my technique because i had already seen the videos here and thus i persevered.

Then i realized that i was getting caught up in the click, and should give it 2-3 seconds more and began to puff like a cigar (thanks natural farmer, i remember it was you who said something like this), and i was blowing huge clouds.
NOW WE'RE TALKING!! :D

I got a few friends of mine excited about the VC and they got one too, neither of them was experienced with vaping apart from a few experiences, mostly with me, and all of them are enjoying their Ti Woodies!

Easy to clean, doesn't need grinder, and you can crush the material as you go (like i do on my Lotus and Vaponic).

I also punctured a hole in the cap of the protective case so i don't have to remove the Ti tip to carry it around.

All in all, i'm in love with my VC and it's my favorite take out vape right now.

The small size, discrete looks, and quick extraction makes it a very nice vaporizer to carry around and very easy to use with the clicking cap.

Thank you George for your vision!

scottyc22

Hey all, need some help. I have exactly $105 to spend on dynavap.com and need help on the best combination of a vaporizer/accessories. I've decided on atleast a Ti Woody Cocobolo but want advice on accessories. Should I get the XL stem with mouthpiece to have a shorty with a wooden mouthpiece too? An extra lighter? Thanks

scottyc22,
Reactions: Derrrpp

Jaydubya710

Hey all, need some help. I have exactly $105 to spend on dynavap.com and need help on the best combination of a vaporizer/accessories. I've decided on atleast a Ti Woody Cocobolo but want advice on accessories. Should I get the XL stem with mouthpiece to have a shorty with a wooden mouthpiece too? An extra lighter? Thanks

May not be much help here, but a ti woody is $75 and the xl condenser and mouthpiece is $25 and shipping is $7, puts you just a touch over $105. Maybe consider a Ti glassy and mouthpiece for now and pick up a wood stem down the road, thats probably the way I would go honestly.

CharmCityVapeGuy

Known to some and enigma to others

IMG_0941_zpsvjidt5jh.jpg

Cheers,

George
One of those was mine!!! Just got my email! Couldn't be more excited. I'll have to study that picture and pick out the ones I hope will be mine.

Hyphy

I've tried a bunch of different lighters with the VC including triples, doubles, and singles. My favorite lighter so far, by a wide margin, is the honest double torch lighter seen in the pic below. The flame spread is perfect for heating up the cap, and the VC clicks are right on point for great vapor without combustion.

I got mine from a US seller on ebay for less than $10 shipped. You can find china sellers on ebay practically giving them away for like $6 and free ship. I think I searched ebay for "honest double torch" or something like that. At this price, I highly encourage every VC owner to pick one up. It was made for the VC :tup:

iu
\

hweezi

formally cwheezy
83MujeH.jpg

Had my S lying around, hadn't used it in a while. I must say this helps so much in reducing restriction while using my nano. I find the screens in the gongs get gunnked up so quickly and I'm constantly cleaning them.

Just thought it was neat. Not only is it just the perfect cordless, but it's the best companion for your desktops haha.

And I can go a little wild and go for the convection conduction double whammy.

scottyc22

How do I contact George directly?

Edit: And is the XL + MP kit worth it? What's the difference between a standard Ti woody and with the kit attached?

Last edited:
scottyc22,
Top Bottom