waxdab23

I've tried a bunch of different lighters with the VC including triples, doubles, and singles. My favorite lighter so far, by a wide margin, is the honest double torch lighter seen in the pic below. The flame spread is perfect for heating up the cap, and the VC clicks are right on point for great vapor without combustion.

I got mine from a US seller on ebay for less than $10 shipped. You can find china sellers on ebay practically giving them away for like $6 and free ship. I think I searched ebay for "honest double torch" or something like that. At this price, I highly encourage every VC owner to pick one up. It was made for the VC :tup:

iu
\

Thanks so much for sharing this man. I just put it my order with the US seller on ebay. I'm thinking this will help me get past the learning curve quicker.

To all who posted tips for me on this thread and by private message: thank you and sorry I haven't replied yet - just haven't had the chance yet to try and will report back when I do.

Squiby

@Squiby yeah... Through the website

Hmmm. That is unusual. I wonder what is going on? And the weird IGG Campaign refunding... is it a full moon tonight?

I would email him again. Maybe it never got through to him for some reason.

Last edited:
Squiby,

Hyphy

S for spin? Cuz the mouthpiece let's it spin? Or just special? Cuz it's a little nicer. Lol that's what could come up with.
VC S doesn't spin so it's not that. Maybe special? I think George explained what the 'S' stands for around the 420 sale if anyone wanted to scroll back that far..

Oogendoogan

I guess George got screwed by IGG like last time.. you can now order DynastashER through his store.
And the VapCap S can spin just like any other VapCap with mouthpiece right? Like you spin the unit while you heat.

Oogendoogan,

TRON_iC

I got the email from IGG too, I managed to sneak in a comment on the page before IGG closed it.

They must have shut it down , doesn't make any sense to me wasn't it supposed to be done today too!?

TRON_iC,

scottyc22

VC S doesn't spin so it's not that. Maybe special? I think George explained what the 'S' stands for around the 420 sale if anyone wanted to scroll back that far..
How do you like the VC S? Is it an OG with the XL+MP? Should I get an S or a Ti Woody?

scottyc22,

Squiby

I got the email from IGG too, I managed to sneak in a comment on the page before IGG closed it.

They must have shut it down , doesn't make any sense to me wasn't it supposed to be done today too!?

Yeah. George said this last night..

"Last, my DynaStashER campaign ends in a few hours. So, last chance to buy in. :)

Here is the link. Check out "DynaStashER the Integrated Vaporizer Carrying Case" on Indiegogohttp://igg.me/at/dynavap/shre/9029759

I am very happy to have raised more than double my goal. Thank you!

Cheers,

George

VapCap and PyroVap Caretaker"

Squiby,

jimfish4130

From the dynavap website - "Here is the DynaStashER. The Stash with extras. Pick up the unit Indienogo refunded you on or just get a great deal on the new design this week. Please specify wood variety in the message area.

Cheers,

George"

So if we got refunded on IGG should we just order again through the site instead?

I hold the mouthpiece with my little finger and palm while I spin the body with the XL

Last edited:

scottyc22

How is the standard Ti Woody with hitting it? Is it comfortable to use without the extra wood mouthpiece? This is my first butane vaporizer and I'm seriously questioning if I actually need the XL+MP kit along with my Woody.

For anyone that has the Ti Woody and the custom mouthpiece attached, is it a noticeable difference in quality and ease of hitting it? How is the 'spin' part beneficial?

Oogendoogan

"Here is the DynaStashER. The Stash with extras. Pick up the unit Indienogo refunded you on or just get a great deal on the new design this week. Please specify wood variety in the message area.

Cheers,

George"

So if we got refunded on IGG should we just order again through the site instead?
Yes, I talked to george, IGG screwed him like last time, go to the shop, put wood choice in order details when checking out. Price drop from 50 to 45 as well.

hweezi

formally cwheezy
Wow, just let the guy end his campaign while doubling his target just to refund everyone and fuck him over? Fuck IGG. That's some next level horse shit. Should be illegal. Whose to say all those people are gonna re order that's money hes lost now.

Btw the vapcap S does indeed spin so that may be it. And Scotty the mp is definitely worth the spinning function alone. Makes ot easier to torch.

Oogendoogan

Wow, just let the guy end his campaign while doubling his target just to refund everyone and fuck him over? Fuck IGG. That's some next level horse shit. Should be illegal. Whose to say all those people are gonna re order that's money hes lost now.

Btw the vapcap S does indeed spin so that may be it. And Scotty the mp is definitely worth the spinning function alone. Makes ot easier to torch.
I know... Fuck them.. like I am about to say I won't give them buisness but the way it works that would just be me not investing in potentially good companies. It is sad to see that they can do this to those companies though.. Like what the fuck!? He doubles his target, has everything all set up and they just send me my money back like I even want it..? Lol now I'm out that 50 whatever for probably at least 5 days until they credit my account. That's only because I chose to immediately order through the site, because I have the funds to do it so I am not worried; I'm sure some people are going to have to wait for their refund to order and that just sucks.. Really hoping most people re order. Goerge is the last guy to deserve this crap.

little maggie

Wrote to George when I first got the letter:

It looks like I was just hosed by indienogo again. A few hours after my 60 day campaign ended, they did this to me. So I will do like last time and put them in my shop. I am sorry for this. I thought it was all good to go.

Cheers,

George

jimfish4130

indienogo

Damn, I don't have a laptop, going to have to borrow one tomorrow. My last order on mobile went through fine on 420, I don't want to try again in case natwest get pissy with me

Edit: Don't know why my phone won't show smilies but indienogo had me in stitches

Edit 2: Spoke too soon, I got a text from my bank telling me my card is now blocked, luckily it isn't hard to sort out

Last edited:

Oogendoogan

Just completed my reorder on the site through my phone without any issues. I'm hoping it's getting overloaded with orders. Truly disgusting and weak on IGG's part.
I realky hope that's what is happening. I know that a lot of and honestly most people will re order. What I think is gonna be crap for some is waiting for their money back from IGG.. And thanks for the copy and paste @little maggie i got essentially the same answer and I should have just shared with everyone. To anyone having issues ordering on the site, mine had trouble going through like 3 times in a row then I just gave it a minute and it worked. Don't think it's about phone or laptop. I think the site is just busy..

Oogendoogan

Why would they wait until the last moment to mess around with this? I couldn't access the indiegogo site to figure out why they did this in the first place.
No idea but a warning would have been great for everyone. I am truely surprised in the unprofessional and almost criminal nature of their actions. I mean they should get arrested for something like this. Unless they can guarantee re orders I look at it almost the same as stealing.. Really rooting for people to re order through the site.

little maggie

I sent this to IGG:
"Good Customer Service. Really?
I have backed several projects. I find it incredibly offensive that you waited until the last moment when the campaign was over to pull George Breiwa's campaign and refund money with no warning. If I were a campaigner I would definitely stay away from your site.
Question is can you give warning if you are going to pull something just as it ends? I will be less likely to contribute to campaigns here as opposed to other sites where this has not happened.

Hyphy

Woah, I just messed with my S and got it to spin! My gaskets were hugging the MP so tight that it didn't spin, at least not easily. Spreading the gaskets a bit got it to spin. But how is the spin useful? Are people torching their VCs by holding it with their mouth? If so, that's too close for me..

Top Bottom