whatsoup

Payment is taken upon ordering all on his site.

There is a delay, kind of a given at this point, and yes it will be on backorder but you're not going to get it any faster if you choose to hold off for a better time.

I can't see you waiting longer than a month and a half ( Just don't quote me ) and it really depends on what you choose.

He works fast and makes up big if any troubles are had.

He's got my business for life if that means anything.

Thanks for response. The reason I ask is I won't have the cash for a couple of weeks, so I was hoping to order earlier, taking any delay into account, but having it by the time it shipped. Looks like I'll have to wait a couple of weeks, then, and however long on top of that. I'll live :S

HikaruEyre

I got a Xikar dual tip lighter recently and have been happy with the performance. Another user commented that they had the same lighter before the VapCap came out and thought it ran hot with the vape they were using it with. In my experience and technique I don't feel that it's getting to hot between cycles. I really like that the push button isn't that hard and my thumb doesn't fatigue.

xqW0LmI.jpg

Ruta

Oh my, spent an afternoon with @phattpiggie yesterday and made myself a body for my newly received Ti end, decided on a bit of his lovely teak, mainly down to it's apt history :)
Still not fully found my lathe feet, the older you get, the more wary you are, so very grateful for the step by step tutorial from the boss man, some of it went in, honest :)
So so happy with the end product, did plan on wrapping waxed hemp round but decided on cotton for now, mainly due to the missus having the latter, and e-bay gets so confusing in the end so i'll see how the cotton holds out for now.
As much as i like the original glass one i own, this feels much nicer, and i think it's as close to smoking a single you can get with a vape, personal opinion and all that.
So massive thanks to @VapCap for a brilliant product, my hat is truly off to you sir.
And thanks to @phattpiggie for all the boring stuff that made my work of art a working reality, basically i just turned up and turned my little wood bit, he sourced all the bits, did all the fine tuning, ordering etc. Think my next stem might be made to order, with them being interchangeable and that, i'm thinking a blackwood for dinner parties :)

flotntoke

thoroughly vaped
Oh my, spent an afternoon with @phattpiggie yesterday and made myself a body for my newly received Ti end, decided on a bit of his lovely teak, mainly down to it's apt history :)
Still not fully found my lathe feet, the older you get, the more wary you are, so very grateful for the step by step tutorial from the boss man, some of it went in, honest :)
So so happy with the end product, did plan on wrapping waxed hemp round but decided on cotton for now, mainly due to the missus having the latter, and e-bay gets so confusing in the end so i'll see how the cotton holds out for now.
As much as i like the original glass one i own, this feels much nicer, and i think it's as close to smoking a single you can get with a vape, personal opinion and all that.
So massive thanks to @VapCap for a brilliant product, my hat is truly off to you sir.
And thanks to @phattpiggie for all the boring stuff that made my work of art a working reality, basically i just turned up and turned my little wood bit, he sourced all the bits, did all the fine tuning, ordering etc. Think my next stem might be made to order, with them being interchangeable and that, i'm thinking a blackwood for dinner parties :)

Abso-fuckin-lutely GORGEOUS!!! Sorry just had to be as crassly American as I could after your wonderful write up. Seriously though, that is a really beautiful piece!

phattpiggie

Accessory Maker
As @Ruta's stem took shape the big crack you can see in his second foto appeared. We were both unsure as whether or not it would work. As it happens it worked fine. The crack is now the carb.
The best part of the day was your face when I pulled a big cloud out of it. Looks great Ruta and you know you're more than welcome anytime.

I put an order in for some more bits so hopefully at some point it will all come together and I will have some stems to offer up for sale. I'm currently in talks with another FC member about another little something something that's hopefully going to come off. 2016 is looking like an excellent year for getting shit faced and offering up sharp instruments to fast spinning bits of timber.

@Copacetic good luck sneaking a wood lathe past your other half. I keep looking for a metal lathe so I can make up all the parts myself. Mrs. PP. seems okay with anything I am doing, as long as it's in the shed. Out of sight...

Ed's TnT

Woodsman
Manufacturer
Good morning so I got to George via a few texts back and forth showing him whats headed his and you alls way soon, was excited to make these and had to do a S&T with him and asked if I could do one here for you all, these are 14mm Woodie Vong longs, am what I am calling them, I know there is probably a different lingo for these and I am trying to keep it simple on my end considering all I do. Now for the good stuff

This piece is Blackwood of course, 14mm tapered to 12mm to fit in the stashes as George requested

Blackwood%2014mm%20Woodie%20Vong%20-%20Eds%20TnT_zpscup0cexj.jpg

Ahh this is of course Cocobolo with a twist or two literally, in fact this piece has the grain going sideways with some highlight curls, is freaking intense in the light, so vibrant and brilliant!

Cocobolo%2014mm%20Woodie%20Vong%20-%20Eds%20TnT_zps7ezvtwps.jpg

I know I have a few more like this blanked out but is so hard to turn like this, takes alot of finesse and time, hope the other turn out!

Alot of other great stuff is coming, dont wanna give it away until there is something to look at so keep an eye out yall!

Ed's TnT

Woodsman
Manufacturer
Wow! That Cocobolo is magnificent!

I'm feeling my wallet grow lighter as I type this!

:doh:

Thanks bro, I appreciate you! Now, concentrate on my words, relax, keep thinking of the mesmerizing cocobolo, you are getting even more relaxed, you are feeling total zen, now gently open your wallet, all will be ok, you are feeling very good, slowly take the CC out and go to the dynavap website, its ok, place an order, dont stop at one item in your cart, add another, then another, believe me all will be good, rest assured you will be getting wood soon enough, lol!!!

Andreaerdna

If God is the answer, then the question is wrong
Wow! That Cocobolo is magnificent!

I'm feeling my wallet grow lighter as I type this!

:doh:

Me too same feeling, each time George or ED post a photo I have to restrain me because even if I have the ultimate model (the OV) I struggle for wood also, and I know that for xmas if not earlier I will get a vong or traditional ti wood, have only to hang on until then.

Talking about VC, i sorted out my VC heating coil for a windy day after a while of non use, it worked perfectly in a context (windy outside) where ligher was very complicated to use. Also I find it improves extraction in glass OG VC but runs little too cold for ti tip VC.

bhawkins94

Me too same feeling, each time George or ED post a photo I have to restrain me because even if I have the ultimate model (the OV) I struggle for wood also, and I know that for xmas if not earlier I will get a vong or traditional ti wood, have only to hang on until then.

Talking about VC, i sorted out my VC heating coil for a windy day after a while of non use, it worked perfectly in a context (windy outside) where ligher was very complicated to use. Also I find it improves extraction in glass OG VC but runs little too cold for ti tip VC.

What if I told you you could have the functionality of the OV and the beauty of wood in one package? I haven't seen mine first hand but I ordered sleeves for my OV a while back that George posted a picture of they will be beautiful I am sure. I check my email each day hoping for my shipping notice.

StormyPinkness

Rhymenocerous ʕ•ᴥ•ʔ
Are people able to get shorter woodies? I think I remember seeing posts about shorter versions that could have the mp and still fit in the stash. I'm not seeing a short version/option on the website so I'm not sure if it's actually a thing yet or if you need to special request email him or something.

BabyFacedFinster

Anything worth doing, is worth overdoing.
Good morning so I got to George via a few texts back and forth showing him whats headed his and you alls way soon, was excited to make these and had to do a S&T with him and asked if I could do one here for you all, these are 14mm Woodie Vong longs, am what I am calling them, I know there is probably a different lingo for these and I am trying to keep it simple on my end considering all I do. Now for the good stuff

This piece is Blackwood of course, 14mm tapered to 12mm to fit in the stashes as George requested

Blackwood%2014mm%20Woodie%20Vong%20-%20Eds%20TnT_zpscup0cexj.jpg

Ahh this is of course Cocobolo with a twist or two literally, in fact this piece has the grain going sideways with some highlight curls, is freaking intense in the light, so vibrant and brilliant!

Cocobolo%2014mm%20Woodie%20Vong%20-%20Eds%20TnT_zps7ezvtwps.jpg

I know I have a few more like this blanked out but is so hard to turn like this, takes alot of finesse and time, hope the other turn out!

Alot of other great stuff is coming, dont wanna give it away until there is something to look at so keep an eye out yall!

Whoopie! That's for me!
Ordered. In fact, that black one might be all fuckin' mine. Back off mo fo's:goon:

Vaping_Casual

So... I got a tour of Dynavap today with George.

I have to say.... incredible.

I wish I could have taken all of you with me and had the same experience, it was certainly one I won't forget anytime soon. George showed me around the shop and where he has developed the VapCap even from the early stages (including an early, hand made heating cap!). He was such a great guy to talk to; very passionate, enthusiastic, knowledgeable, and kind. Seeing where the Vapcap and all of it's relatives are made and tested was quite the sight. When he pulled out his tackle box of fun, my jaw hit the floor. XL kits, TI Woodies, TI Glassies, OG Vapcaps, and some stuff that he's even working on right now! He shared more than I could even imagine and explained everything in fascinating detail.

I even got to sit down and do a video interview with him! I was so nervous and stumbled over more than a few of my words (no amount of editing could fix my blubbering lol) but George replied smoothly and collected, so expect that video to come out after I catch up on some of my worklog!

First impressions of the Vapcap I just got from the 4/20 sale: I wish I cleared out his stock of TI woodies at the shop after trying the OG. After you get the technique down and learn to hear that click, it's pure bliss. I went back after talking to the creator himself and hit my Vapcap with such confidence and pride, I ended up getting too medicated to post this sooner!

Huge thank you to George @VapCap for letting me come by, Ed ( @Ed's TnT ) your woodwork is absolutely stunning in person and no amount of photography can do it justice. I swear, what I saw from you is a whole new ball game of woodworking.

flotntoke

thoroughly vaped
So... I got a tour of Dynavap today with George.

I have to say.... incredible.

I wish I could have taken all of you with me and had the same experience, it was certainly one I won't forget anytime soon. George showed me around the shop and where he has developed the VapCap even from the early stages (including an early, hand made heating cap!). He was such a great guy to talk to; very passionate, enthusiastic, knowledgeable, and kind. Seeing where the Vapcap and all of it's relatives are made and tested was quite the sight. When he pulled out his tackle box of fun, my jaw hit the floor. XL kits, TI Woodies, TI Glassies, OG Vapcaps, and some stuff that he's even working on right now! He shared more than I could even imagine and explained everything in fascinating detail.

I even got to sit down and do a video interview with him! I was so nervous and stumbled over more than a few of my words (no amount of editing could fix my blubbering lol) but George replied smoothly and collected, so expect that video to come out after I catch up on some of my worklog!

First impressions of the Vapcap I just got from the 4/20 sale: I wish I cleared out his stock of TI woodies at the shop after trying the OG. After you get the technique down and learn to hear that click, it's pure bliss. I went back after talking to the creator himself and hit my Vapcap with such confidence and pride, I ended up getting too medicated to post this sooner!

Huge thank you to George @VapCap for letting me come by, Ed ( @Ed's TnT ) your woodwork is absolutely stunning in person and no amount of photography can do it justice. I swear, what I saw from you is a whole new ball game of woodworking.

Welcome to FC and thanks for the great post!! Video coming? Excellent!

Vaping_Casual

Welcome to FC and thanks for the great post!! Video coming? Excellent!

Thank you for the warm welcome! I usually hang around reddit (same name) but have been making a point to hop on here more often and contribute. Slowly but surely I am!

Yeah! Video is coming and will be posted on the site and Youtube channel "Paint the Moon" where I currently am publishing my vaporizer reviews. I'm a new writer and content creator for the site and I appreciate what Jake (the guy in the videos on the channel now) has done so far, and am excited to add my personal flair and quality to it!

Back to the topic at hand, I will be doing both a text based and video based review of my Vapcap once I have fully mastered the technique and feel comfortable sharing my honest thoughts about it.

So far so good!

Oogendoogan

So I'm going to order a Vong stem soon, probably next week, I have corrasponded with George over the past few days and I have to say he is simply awesome, so easy to deal with and so helpful, really makes me feel even better about my Dynavap purchases. Me and him were talking about the beautiful Mallee Burl and he said he will be making stems out of it soon. i hope he will because a Mallee burl Vong would pair perfectly with the Burl DynastashER I ordered. He did also mention he was going to start shipping TI Woody orders very soon ;) so I'm sure that is great news to a lot of people, including myself :) I love this vape and can not wait to step up from the OG to the Woody. I'm also so exited to be a part of watching this product grow. Can't wait to get my Woody so I can post pictures for everyone. cheers everyone, vape on and have a great day!

Top Bottom