Furnias

Hi from Spain!!

I´m a ex tobacco smoker, starts to vape 1 year ago, and i´m very happy. My lungs are very grateful :)
And a few weeks ago i discover i can vaporize my marihuana... oh man, now i´m really happy!

I make research and find the Vapcap vaporizer... how i can´t love it?? is an elegant and brilliant piece of healty engineerin! Bought my M 2018 shadow a couple days ago and now i only can wait, and read about how use and maintenance... shit!

my english is terrible, but i try my best to share with you my thougts an experiences when arrives. At the moment i´m designing my own dynastash for be printed with my 3d printed... will see if it works :)

Un saludo a todos!

stark1

Lonesome Planet
@Furnias, I can’t say how much you are to be envied.
Spannabis
is just around the corner, in your neighborhood, in Barcelona!

If you have the time, you might want to attend. There you should not only meet the man who engineered
The VapCap, and it’s succeeding incarnations, George, you will most likely meet phattpiggie, Willy, and others in the DynaVap Community who will also be there.

A time to relish, and remember, my friend. A time to celebrate!

BabyFacedFinster

Anything worth doing, is worth overdoing.
Yes, is middle march, i live in the oposite corner os Spain (Galicia) but i go often to Barcelona for work (i´m a winemaker). I give a try :) for sure knows George and all the stuff will be great!!

thanks for your warm welcome !!

Paz

Welcome @Furnias to the fuckcombustion site. You will love vaping over smoking. Not only much healthier but much better taste and a better high.

Furnias

Here some pics of the case i´m working. The part with the thread is for a glass test tube 100x16 mm to carry the herbs, with an odor and waterproof seal on top. The other compartiment is for the M.
The cap close with 3 neodimiun magnets, and.. that is :)
Total measures closed: tall 112 mm width 35 mm long 53 mm (sorry about the international sistem) :lol:

https://drive.google.com/open?id=12fR1rk2Q9hW4d_cyO4NFJeBX-A9r3WAY

i can´t know how put images on the post... :(

babyfacedfinster, i will!!!

open

view

open

open

open

open

open

Last edited:

-dab8-

Dyna-saur
Here some pics of the case i´m working. The part with the thread is for a glass test tube 100x16 mm to carry the herbs, with an odor and waterproof seal on top. The other compartiment is for the M.
Total measures closed: tall 112 mm width 35 mm long 53 mm (sorry about the international sistem) :lol:

view

open

open

open

open

open

Wow, that looks great! You could probably find a few buyers if you start a manufacturing thread when you’re ready.

As for pictures, try tinypic or postimage. There is a separate thread called sandbox where people test posts to see if the images will appear.

Furnias

open
Wow, that looks great! You could probably find a few buyers if you start a manufacturing thread when you’re ready.

As for pictures, try tinypic or postimage. There is a separate thread called sandbox where people test posts to see if the images will appear.

Thanks a lot, i search this topic but don´t find it, i will try right now :)

When i finish and test the case, i will upload the file to Thingiverse (web with a lot of open 3d models) and all who have a 3d printer, or a friend with one can make himself, but sure, if someone need i can print for him

Ramahs

Fucking Combustion (mostly) Since February 2017
Hi from Spain!!

I´m a ex tobacco smoker, starts to vape 1 year ago, and i´m very happy. My lungs are very grateful :)
And a few weeks ago i discover i can vaporize my marihuana... oh man, now i´m really happy!

I make research and find the Vapcap vaporizer... how i can´t love it?? is an elegant and brilliant piece of healty engineerin! Bought my M 2018 shadow a couple days ago and now i only can wait, and read about how use and maintenance... shit!

my english is terrible, but i try my best to share with you my thougts an experiences when arrives. At the moment i´m designing my own dynastash for be printed with my 3d printed... will see if it works :)

Un saludo a todos!

Welcome to the family, @Furnias ! :wave:

open

view

open

open

open

open

open

Hmmmm...you have my attention! :popcorn:

Furnias

Thanks to all of you :) Here the direct images, for easier view.

The material i will use is PLA (the most comun 3d print material, and less pollutant), but use 2 specials tipes: one is Wood PLA (30-40% shavings of real wood+60% PLA) and one kind of ceramic PLA (after sanding its feels really great in the hand, so smooth.

Whissmu

Hi from Spain!!

Un saludo a todos!

ole, ole and ole !! :clap::clap::clap:

every day I see more Spaniards with my favorite family FC :rockon::rockon::rockon:

I live near Barcelona, if you need something in the area you can call me on the pink telephone :spidey:

natural farmer

Hey guys? Can somebody help me with the screw of the Dynastash? Where can I find a couple or more? And/or the appropriate tool to go with it? Maybe another screw with a different head in metric?
Can't seem to find a fitting hex bit in Greece/Europe. It's between 2.5 and 3 and I have already messed the head with the wrong tools... Couldn't find a matching screw as well...
Josh from Dynavap wasn't really helpful so far, he only mailed me that they don't make the stashes themselves so no tools and screws but couldn't tell me how to solve the problem either... :disgust:

Alexis

Bong rip out of my dhgate mobius rig and the OMNI XL. Best combo I've found so far for myself.

Hello there and a warm welcome to FC. :)Do feel free to put your feet up. That was an astonishingly long time to the click, especially with what looks like a reasonably strong flame.

I was expecting an monstrously dense hit like one-hit extraction, but the milk was not so thick as I expected. So I'm a little bemused at how are you managed to heat the cap for so long before the click came, and still appear to get a normal hit size and extraction.

My cap clicks fast with my Vertigo Cyclone triple torch. Like 5 secs maybe, even if I try to target the bottom.

I would be interested though to know what torch you have? It looks very easy to ignite, switch off. If you can recall the name or website I would be interested.

I switched back to a fine grind this week for all my vapes, and the vapcap is performing so much better. More consistent, fuller extraction. Better flavour, smoother and better effects.

I was using the medium plates only in the Kannastor Gr8tr the last few months. The holes are big, so its chunky. I would have to heat more aggressively to get those actives all out, and extraction was variable and inconsistent. The Gr8tr fine plate produces the most ridiculously fine grind I have ever known and probably the finest grind out of any of the well-known grinders currently.

It is a nuisance and pain however to get all of the herb out of the grinder because a lot of it can't actually get through the holes unless the grinder has just been cleaned with ISO. The holes are incredibly small it doesn't matter as far as the Grind is concerned because what is on top of the plate is just as fine but you have so many sections and surfaces to brush out with bits flying everywhere in the process.

That was the reason I switched back to the medium plate but I think I will just put up with the inconvenience for significantly superior performance and extraction. :nod:

Last edited:

stark1

Lonesome Planet
Hey guys? Can somebody help me with the screw of the Dynastash? Where can I find a couple or more? And/or the appropriate tool to go with it? Maybe another screw with a different head in metric?
Can't seem to find a fitting hex bit in Greece/Europe. It's between 2.5 and 3 and I have already messed the head with the wrong tools... Couldn't find a matching screw as well...
Josh from Dynavap wasn't really helpful so far, he only mailed me that they don't make the stashes themselves so no tools and screws but couldn't tell me how to solve the problem either... :disgust:

@natural farmer try a T-10 (Tork #10). A fairly common starlike driver.

Top Bottom