Tupak420

I’m trying my hardest not to copy @primitiveorganic s coffee piece and having him anodize some parts for it, my girl would flip over it.. Some of the acrylic stuff is awesome but I love the wood.. and I miss the woody stems way too much. I think I have a problem. I cut up a stack of cocobolo to turn and I got an extra chunk for a vapcap stand

LOL.. That piece is soo crazy because of the coffee smell. Can't wait to see how it blends with the "medication".

I must admit that I too have a problem. Your major advantage is that you can feed your addiction yourself. I need a "dealer"/craftsman. (which may also end up being you at some point) :rofl:

CVC4455

Youll have to order it. 5/16 works just fine. Moon rocks in my jack daniels stem and some cbd shatter

Thanks.
Hi how did you figured out the measurement of the stem ? (not the hole drill measurement) I mean the size of the stem, how did you carved the exact size for the stem? I would like to make mine to fit to a glass rig like classic nonavong does.Btw do you just want to make it simple and add the tip and the cap to the wood stem or do you want to add condenser (not sure what purpose would it have there (still quite new to vapcaps)
Thank you, wish you a good luck with making yours
!:)

I just measured my Nanovong XLS and figured I'd make it's slightly bigger/longer than that since I could always make it alittle shorter if I needed to. I was hoping I could make it work with the condenser. But was thinking that might be harder.
Unless you have a metal stem I would always encourage the use of a condenser. The condenser cools and directs the vapor through it, so your wood body does not come in contact with the vapor and only the metal condenser will require cleaning. Without a condenser, the inside of your stem will be the airpath and will collect vapor residue and subsequently need to be cleaned.

Good point. Guess I will definitely try to make it be able to use a condenser too.

-dab8-

Dyna-saur
Glorious Day for me in my VAPCAP journey.

After much indecisiveness and even more waiting, I received some amazing items today in the mail. (Although I didn't plan it this way, stars aligned somehow and all three of these items have just arrived in my mail.)

From Left to right:
  1. Custom Stem by @phattpiggie - Blackwood with Credit Card blanks with a Blue Anodized Titanium Tip by @primitiveorganic
  2. Portside Mini by @Pipes (Currently charging and is my first Induction Heater)
  3. Custom Stem by @primitiveorganic - ☕️ CUP OF JOE ☕️ Real coffee beans casted in a cream color acrylic! Paired with “coffee bean brown” Anodized titanium spinning mouthpiece and titanium tip! (IT ACTUALLY DOES SMELL LIKE COFFE!)

DV-Goodies.jpg

So far, I'm blown away by the craftsmanship and customer service of all three of these guys and will have zero hesitation to order from them again!

Thanks @Pipes @primitiveorganic @phattpiggie !
BEST DAY EVER. Congratulations! Some absolutely beautiful pieces!

seki

I took advantage of the FC-Appreciation sale a couple of weeks ago, and ordered some parts for a couple of custom stems that are on their way to me now. Among the parts I ordered were two Ti Tips. As soon as my order arrived, I started to test out the various pieces in my brand-new, never used Blackwood NonaVong XL. I inserted the first tip into the stem, gave it a slight twist, and it was in perfectly. I removed this tip to try the second one using the same procedure. I inserted the tip into the stem, and as I was giving it a slight twist I heard a snapping noise and a two centimeter crack formed from the tip end of the stem:

blackwood-crack.jpg

I was pretty bummed out. I was waiting on using this stem with my induction heater which arrived the day before, but never got the chance. I tried the tip in my Darkwood OmniVong and my Shadow M as well, and the Tip didn't fit in either of them.

The good news is, I contacted Dynavap and the support team over there shipped a replacement stem and tip the next day, and I think they should arrive sometime this week. I've read all about their amazing customer service throughout this thread, and it's nice to know that it lives up to the lofty expectations set by the impressions from people here.

Ramahs

Fucking Combustion (mostly) Since February 2017
You’re lucky you don’t hear me talk.. I’m the Minnesotan version of Wayne and my girl hates Hulu now :lol:

I just got to my brothers vehicle to jumpstart it, and I found my long lost honest torch under my hood of my Saab one of my favorite vapcap torches!

Yeah. I'm still hearing it.

It's fine. I find that show to be hilarious. Canadian Rednecks.

Ricardo

Spanish Customs spoils my fun (again) .
My last order from Dynavap (XL condenser, spinning mouthpiece, light wood stem) has been retained. If this goes to pattern, it's not simply the application of import duties... it will be unauthorised importation of tobacco related devices and that package is not going to get to me. I generally ask Dynavap to label packages "modular wooden and steel tubing" - I forgot to specify that this time. Talk about a f***ing buzz kill :bang:

https://giphy.com/gifs/cravetvcanada-cravetv-letterkenny-l0Iy6kF6GC9Qn0i6k

Last edited:

pxl_jockey

Just a dude
Spanish Customs spoils my fun (again) .
My last order from Dynavap (XL condenser, spinning mouthpiece, light wood stem) has been retained. If this goes to pattern, it's not simply the application of import duties... it will be unauthorised importation of tobacco related devices and that package is not going to get to me. I generally ask Dynavap to label packages "modular wooden and steel tubing" - I forgot to specify that this time. Talk about a f***ing buzz kill :bang:

https://giphy.com/gifs/cravetvcanada-cravetv-letterkenny-l0Iy6kF6GC9Qn0i6k
What did DV put on the form? I always try to specify but it’s easy to forget. What sucks is that it should be standard OP for any package that requires a customs declaration. What happened to simple common sense discretion?

EDIT: not just saying DV but any cannabis business.

almost there

How are you now?

I don't know because it hasn't been delivered - I imagine it's something like "aromatherapy device". If it says "vaporizer" it's not getting in, for sure.
Sorry to hear of your troubles man. I’m pretty sure by this point with all the international shipping DV does they have the proper wording figured out to not cause problems. Hope everything works out

seki

I generally ask Dynavap to label packages "modular wooden and steel tubing" - I forgot to specify that this time. Talk about a f***ing buzz kill :bang:

@Ricardo, I'm in Canada and the order I received last week consisted of 2 condensers, 2 caps, 2 tips and a tub of wax. I didn't specify anything to them when ordering and my package was labelled:

METAL WOOD TUBULAR PRODUCTS

image3.jpg

A little hard to read as the label is pretty faded, but it seems like they do that by default.

Last edited:

MaalboroMan

A little hard to read as the label is pretty faded, but it seems like they do that by default.
@seki , are the name and address also similarly faded?
I ask because I've been waiting for my order for over 6 weeks. Now, Indian customs is known to easily take upto 2 months to clear stuff. My previous order from DV had taken just over a month, so I'm trying my best to be patient. Still, the thought of my order getting irretrievably lost is pretty scary.
Apparently there's just no way to track USPS First Class IntlI mail once it leaves USA. Next time I'm definitely asking DV to charge me extra for Priority mail or sth. This waiting is pure torture, and the pictures being posted here of all the wonderful pieces are not helping...

DrDurdle

after my Crafty broke, i had to use my Flowermate and meh, did it suck.
as S&B is sorting things out with me (will have tot buy a new Mighty at 200 euros). in the meantime i just ordered the "M" after a long debate about whether or not to test it with the basic model.
just arrived and after a first test run i must say:
boi does this hit.

Top Bottom