Oogendoogan

Oh ok cool so short and standard preform the same, just need the longer condenser to fit the mouthpiece on the longer body. Thank you for clarifying.

Oogendoogan,
Reactions: Copacetic

Plotis

This vapcap is wonderfull the best portable that i have traied,it can used on a lot of ways and intensitis .I only tkinking in the life of metalic cap?any body haved problems with it or changes with clicks with long use?

Plotis,

HikaruEyre

This vapcap is wonderfull the best portable that i have traied,it can used on a lot of ways and intensitis .I only tkinking in the life of metalic cap?any body haved problems with it or changes with clicks with long use?
Sometimes it may not click. I will then shake it and notice that it doesn't rattle as usual so I will flick or tap the tip until I hear the rattle and it will start clicking again.

hweezi

formally cwheezy
My XL condenser and tips arrived!
This little vape managed to get even better!!!!
lsGYQB7.jpg

Sorry about the crappy pic!

George is simply awesome, I bought a few spares, a couple of mouthpieces and the XL condenser, and he threw in some de-gummed hemp fiber and a quad torch!
Outstanding @VapCap, thank you SO much.

Until XL DynastashER's become available I think I'm going to try to make a travel tube out of bamboo, wish me luck!

Hey you may just need a smaller wooden body to make it fit In your dynastash.

That's what I'm thinking of asking for in my next order. Seems like George has had some made too going by his Twitters banner picture.

He's got posts a lot of pictures on Twitter too so if anyone's not following dynavap on there go do 'er

Bizkat

Combusted. :(. Shit happens.

It's my first time taking my ti woody apart for cleaning. Is it so simple? Is there a video someone could point me to?

Edit: figured it out. Thanks

Last edited:
Bizkat,

HellsWindStaff

Dharma Initiate
The shorty body/stem uses the regular length condenser. The long condenser lets you use the MP with the stock body/stem.

Are the longer Vapcap's with the extended condenser and mouthpiece only fittable in the DynastashERs or did the Dynastash get deeper? I have an older stash, fits my Woody fine. Definitely would not fit anything bigger

Where is the TI Glassy? Gone?

Too all the OmniVaporists, have you used the other iterations with the TI/Ceramic (The Woody or Glassy) and if so, how does the Omni compare? A significant upgrade?

I have went back and forth and back and forth with what exactly I want next from George.... I'm real torn on the Omnivap or just another Woody.

I always use it with the choke plugged, so I don't know how much the variability for multiple air options really is necessary for me. That said I dig the TI body and the ability to interchange a glass or wood sleeve to it.

But for that said, for half the price, or maybe a bit more if I can get something a bit crazier :brow: I think I would almost prefer the simplicity and beauty of the Woody. I love the feel and look and just everything about the wood lol....it's soothing just playing with it in your hand as you vape....And if I can get a woody and then get things to add on the mouthpieces AND have those fit in Dynastashes, that would be awesome. I really dig the Dynastash, I feel it completes the whole experience. Just want to make sure a Woody with a wooden mouthpiece would fit in at least a newer stash or stashER?

I can see myself having a costly variety of Vapcap Woodies :lol:

Appreciate the help, I'll keep reading but your post was kind of pertinent so figured I'd throw all my ?'s on the table :)

I come not only with questions though, but also to show off some newly buffed up Cocobolo, this thing really is stunning and just gets better looking with age. Other than the crack at the top, but it hasn't seemed to spread much, though my bowl seems slightly offside (O ring seems like it's deteriorating too but I've never changed it, so that could be the factor)

nLzeoMM.jpg

tPQbgxO.jpg

Archaicrevival

I have found there are two types of caps, One cap says "Dynavap.com" and has a looser fit on my ti woody allowing the magnet from my grinder to remove it, it also has a longer "digger-outer" allowing me to clean my bowl more effectivly, also this longer tip allows it to lock over the woodys heat resistant bushing when pushed all the way down, this secures the cap in place in pocket. The other cap says "Dynavap" and fits much tighter and the "digger-outer does not reach the bottom of the bowl.

Stevenski

Enter the Dragon
Emailed George on ordering a Ti Woody with a VonG & I asked if the TIW + XLC fits in the Dynastash. Unfortunately the TIW + XLC does not fit in the Dynastash but George said he will likely be making a XL Dynastash as more people are asking about one.

Quick question for anyone who has a VonG unit. If I ordered a VonG will the XLC fit it? This may be an easy way to sell myself on buying a VonG & XLC as it will be dual purpose. I would email George but thought I would see if anyone has done so & it does seem pretty logical?

milKmArsh

Hello all, so I stumble across the vapcap about a month ago and since ordered and recieved it today.
I went with the original but got to say the wooden ones look so sophisticated!

I'm not having a huge success with it and wondering if there are any tips?

Do you grind or not? I've placed little chunks in and roughly chopped bits.
How much do you put in?
If it's only half full, do you push all the way in or leave it towards the bottom half?

If anyone has any tips it would be greatly appreciated...

Thanks

alltoreup

Damn you, party liquor
@HellsWindStaff currently the XL condenser with a mouthpiece installed on the ti woody doesn't fit in any stash or tube. Like @Stevenski mentioned, a longer dynastash may be coming and maybe even longer tubes.

I personally don't need any of it. Swear...must resist...erasing dynavap website from memory...

It's not gonna work. I'll be back.

I turned my EVO off earlier this evening because I was just hitting the shorty Blackwood. No need to waste that electricity, right?

"I don't turn the EVO off very often, but when I do, it's for the vapcap"
- the most highest man in the world

phattpiggie

Accessory Maker
@vapen00b the rifled glass body I made didn't really perform any differently to a non rifled body. The convectional difference is minimal. The draw resistance is less but I still got better results with the 0.5mm hole open.
@Quetzalcoatl sorry I should have put up a 'Don't try this at home' notice. The welders glove is very thick leather which makes it stiff. I wouldn't normally try supporting a piece of wood with anything else than a bare hand but the oak was very rough and I would have had no finger prints if I hadn't used the glove. The 20" long piece was moving a good inch when the chisel was offered up.
This thread is fukin ace. All the new stuff @VapCap is coming up with only show how the VC can be tailored to look they way any individual wants and the Omni can be set to allow anyone to get effortless results. It's great how all concerned are using the VC the way they prefer and the end product is a well medicated user.
@Tommy10 it may be same old same old but video footage is always a welcome sight.
As are fotos
This was my travel case for a recent trip down south, spoiled for choice.
1lOUbKu.jpg

The Black cap is a loose fit on the Ti and glass and would jump up when it clicked and it has fallen off but as the brass section on my Teak stem is 11mm it fits a treat.
FZ7IYr3.jpg

The Black cap had a smell from the blackening process but a couple of burn off's and it was fine. A burn off or 'seasoning' is recommended with all the caps. This will remove any residues left over from the manufacturing process.
@Alex03 couldn't help you on that one hope you got it sorted out.
@milKmArsh I find a med/fine grind best for me, I use a triple torch and have got my spinning technique off to a t. I now find myself spinning anything and everything I pick up. I suck the green up into the bowl, vac and pack, then lightly tamp it down. I also opt for a smaller carb hole then there is no need to cover or carb.

Alex03

@phattpiggie
unfortunately not ; (

Can anyone else Pls help?

Im I right that creating an Account at Georges Website is only possible AFTER the First order?

Is Credit card the only way to pay.? Thanks im not an native speaker so please excuse me if I got sth. wrong.

By the way cant wait to finally get my hands on an omnivap an an ti woody.
Im jealous of you guys :rofl:

dany7474

Been thinking about this too and perhaps Im doing it wrong, but my cap is getting really charred/black. I am using a non butane lighter and I know those are reccomended (Im planning on getting on soon) but I've seen people say they make it work without one too. I started off engulfing the flame in the cap and it heat up quiet fast (10 secs at most) and then leaving the flame 1/3 inch or so beneath the cap as to not burn it and it takes a loooong while, AND the cap still chars :l

any ideas??

dany7474,
Reactions: Derrrpp

Derrrpp

For the world is hollow and I have touched the sky
Been thinking about this too and perhaps Im doing it wrong, but my cap is getting really charred/black. I am using a non butane lighter and I know those are reccomended (Im planning on getting on soon) but I've seen people say they make it work without one too. I started off engulfing the flame in the cap and it heat up quiet fast (10 secs at most) and then leaving the flame 1/3 inch or so beneath the cap as to not burn it and it takes a loooong while, AND the cap still chars :l

any ideas??
If you're using a candle flame lighter, you will get black soot on the cap. It's because the flame doesn't burn as cleanly as a torch lighter. Different fuel/air ratio. A blue flame from a torch burns cleanly and produces no soot.

You should be able to just wipe the soot off.

Can anyone else Pls help?

Im I right that creating an Account at Georges Website is only possible AFTER the First order?
When I ordered mine, I created my account during the actual checkout process. There's a check box to make an account. When you check it, it prompts you to enter a password. When you finish checkout and place your order, your account is created.

:peace:

Last edited:

Squiby

Hi all,

Can someone tell me the length of both the:
~ Ti Woody
and the
~ Ti Woody fitted with the XL Condenser and mouthpiece?

I know that the XL Condenser fitted the Ti Woody makes it 17mm longer, but I don't know the overall original length. I have searched the forum up and down and cannot find mention of this.

I have been looking at some small antique boxes to store my beloved vaps. The Dynastash will certainly be perfect for going out and about but I want to have a box to store the caps, a lighter and herb together.

dany7474

If you're using a candle flame lighter, you will get black soot on the cap. It's because the flame doesn't burn as cleanly as a torch lighter. Different fuel/air ratio. A blue flame from a torch burns cleanly and produces no soot.

You should be able to just wipe the soot off.

When I ordered mine, I created my account during the actual checkout process. There's a check box to make an account. When you check it, it prompts you to enter a password. When you finish checkout and place your order, your account is created.

:peace:
wait, really? like with water or just some wipes??

dany7474,

Carl Hempel

Getting on very well with my TiWoody now. I feel like I've found a few easily repeatable torch techniques for different temperature hits.

Also been very much enjoying concentrates in the VC. I load flower : concentrate : and then top with a little more flower. The vapour is thick and delicious.

I love my VapCap.

I'm buying another one :brow:

smlNlDH.jpg

Top Bottom